PDA

View Full Version : u know what? congrats to rockets made this far

bobopenguin
05-17-2015, 09:02 PM
seriously, i hate these houston clowns, rednecks, arrogant pricks, idoits and homers, but, congrats, u guys deserves it.

rockets played well. and it's proves that this team is not just 1 and 1/2 men show, it's effort from the entire team.
U guys played well, deserved to be WCF.

i among others haters were wrong about first round and second round exit. This rockets is much better without parson and Lin.

still, u guys still bunch of racist rednecks. i hate the rockets.

Spurs m8
05-17-2015, 09:27 PM
No congrats from me, suck shit your loser player didn't win MVP and suck shit in advance when you get rolled this series.

You will never see another championship as long as Harden is in your team.

SUCK. A F UCK

SaltyMeatballs
05-17-2015, 09:31 PM
No congrats from me, suck shit your loser player didn't win MVP and suck shit in advance when you get rolled this series.

SUCK. A F UCK
We made it farther than the Spurs and just beat the team they lost to in the 1st round :confusedshrug:

Lemme pass you the salt.

Spurs m8
05-17-2015, 09:43 PM
We made it farther than the Spurs and just beat the team they lost to in the 1st round :confusedshrug:

Lemme pass you the salt.

And we would have cleaned you up, weak arse team.
Clippers played the series of their life against us, you got the normal version and still nearly lost.

Once again, enjoy no championship, you ****in losers

SaltyMeatballs
05-17-2015, 09:47 PM
And we would have cleaned you up, weak arse team.
Clippers played the series of their life against us, you got the normal version and still nearly lost.

Once again, enjoy no championship, you ****in losers
Weak arse team? :roll:

I don't know if you realize, but we beat the team that you guys couldn't. You can't change that fact. Don't give me none of that good version/normal version bullshit. 9th time in NBA history where a team came back from being down 3-1. Stay mad, dude :oldlol:

J Shuttlesworth
05-17-2015, 09:47 PM

SUCK. A F UCK
I'm sorry, I don't speak first round exit. Please translate to conference finals. Thanks in advance.

SaltyMeatballs
05-17-2015, 09:48 PM
I'm sorry, I don't speak first round exit. Please translate to conference finals. Thanks in advance.
This dude gets it :rockon:

SugarHill
05-17-2015, 09:51 PM
They weren't even supposed to make playoffs after having the worst off season tho