PDA

View Full Version : Blake "Empty Stats" Griffin

CJ Mustard
05-18-2015, 02:10 AM
He put up 26/11/6 in Game on 56% shooting, yet I barely ****ing noticed him out there. And his team lost. In embarrassing fashion.

Are we sure this guy is the 3rd best PF in the league behind Davis and Duncan? After this colossal chokejob, I might have to put LaMarcus Aldridge and Kevin Love ahead of him.

navy
05-18-2015, 02:16 AM
Im not sure how you watched the playoffs and came up with any other conclusion that he isnt the best power forward in the league. The best. Like those other guys need not be mentioned.

However he reverted to his old ways tonight and in Game 6. Instead of dominating like he needed too he expected CP3 to carry him. We've seen time and time again CP3 or most point guards really just cant do it. Turning the ball over, playing bad defense, and getting stuffed at the rim.

I expect big things from him next year. And no reason not too, he's gotten better every year.

Paul George 24
05-18-2015, 02:18 AM
Im not sure how you watched the playoffs and came up with any other conclusion that he isnt the best power forward in the league. The best,

However he reverted to his old ways tonight. Instead of dominating like he needed too he expected CP3 to carry him. We've seen time and time again CP3 or most point guards just cant do it.

I expect big things from him next year. And no reason not too, he's gotten better every year.
LOW BASKETBALL IQ :lol

Mr. Jabbar
05-18-2015, 02:20 AM
where blake stores his stats

http://st.houzz.com/simgs/bfa1ce210f844016_4-6360/traditional-kitchen-canisters-and-jars.jpg

navy
05-18-2015, 02:22 AM
LOW BASKETBALL IQ :lol
Blake shat on the Spurs. Dont get it twisted :no:

CJ Mustard
05-18-2015, 02:26 AM
Im not sure how you watched the playoffs and came up with any other conclusion that he isnt the best power forward in the league. The best. Like those other guys need not be mentioned.

However he reverted to his old ways tonight and in Game 6. Instead of dominating like he needed too he expected CP3 to carry him. We've seen time and time again CP3 or most point guards really just cant do it. Turning the ball over, playing bad defense, and getting stuffed at the rim.

The fact that AD was better statistically, against a better team than either of the teams Blake faced. Oh...and he didn't lead a historic choke job either. He lost valiantly to the best team in the league while doing everything he could individually.

AirFederer
05-18-2015, 02:27 AM
No D and he played hot potato with the ball in the fourth.
Seem to lack the mentality needed

navy
05-18-2015, 02:29 AM
The fact that AD was better statistically, against a better team than either of the teams Blake faced. Oh...and he didn't lead a historic choke job either. He lost valiantly to the best team in the league while doing everything he could individually.

1) I always maintain AD is better at center. The powerfoward lineup just doesnt work.
2) Blake was absolutely dominant statistically
3) The Pelicans got swept and went up plenty of times where Anthony Davis went ghost and failed to seal the win and win a game

WorldWarriors
05-18-2015, 02:33 AM
No D and he played hot potato with the ball in the fourth.
Seem to lack the mentality needed

This. Blake was shook. He has to be mentally tough and he's just not there yet. He just shrunk up in the 4th quarter. Very disappointed in his play.

CJ Mustard
05-18-2015, 02:38 AM
1) I always maintain AD is better at center. The powerfoward lineup just doesnt work.
2) Blake was absolutely dominant statistically
3) The Pelicans got swept and went up plenty of times where Anthony Davis went ghost and failed to seal the win and win a game
1. Doesn't matter, he plays power forward. And does so better than Blake Griffin

2. AD: 32/11/2/3 on 54% FG 61% TS, 28.3 PER
Blake: 25/13/6/1 on 50% FG 56% TS, 25.1 PER (empty stats)

One played against the best defensive team in the league. The other played against a 40 year old Tim Duncan and Terrance Jones.

3. Brought them back single-handedly in Game 1. There is only so much a player can do when he's literally his teams only consistent offensive player. They also played the best team in the league on both ends.

Cocaine80s
05-18-2015, 02:39 AM

Davis>Griffin

Cocaine80s
05-18-2015, 02:40 AM
1. Doesn't matter, he plays power forward. And does so better than Blake Griffin

One played against the best defensive team in the league. The other played against a 40 year old Tim Duncan and Terrance Jones.

3. Brought them back single-handedly in Game 1. There is only so much a player can do when he's literally his teams only consistent offensive player. They also played the best team in the league on both ends.
Clippers would beat Rockets if they had Davis

Imagine Davis and Deandre together on defense :lebronamazed:

navy
05-18-2015, 02:42 AM

How on earth can Blake stats be empty but not Davis? Blake actually won games. :biggums:

WorldWarriors
05-18-2015, 02:45 AM
Anthony Davis is better than Blake. He has a lot of game and he can score in a lot of different ways. A very good defender too. He's the total package. H

CJ Mustard
05-18-2015, 02:51 AM
How on earth can Blake stats be empty but not Davis? Blake actually won games. :biggums:
Blake lost a series he was favored to win, and choked when it mattered most just about 100% of the time. Davis gave the best team in the league a run for their money, by his damn self. No comparison.

TheBigVeto
05-18-2015, 02:55 AM
He put up 26/11/6 in Game on 56% shooting, yet I barely ****ing noticed him out there. And his team lost. In embarrassing fashion.

Are we sure this guy is the 3rd best PF in the league behind Davis and Duncan? After this colossal chokejob, I might have to put LaMarcus Aldridge and Kevin Love ahead of him.

Kevin Love is better than him dawg.

ChrisKreager
05-18-2015, 03:00 AM
Meanwhile, James 'I CAN'T MAKE A DAMN FIELD GOAL' Harden is in the conference finals.

There's an empty stat guy who is still in the playoffs because Dwight actually gave a crap for once.

Lebron23
05-18-2015, 03:23 AM
This is probably Griffin's best playoffs performance in his NBA Career. Props to him for finally stepping up in the playoffs.

dreamwarrior
05-18-2015, 03:32 AM

Ad plays center nearly half the time....

Cocaine80s
05-18-2015, 03:35 AM
Ad plays center nearly half the time....
So you consider Lebron a point guard then?

uber
05-18-2015, 03:39 AM
Im not sure how you watched the playoffs and came up with any other conclusion that he isnt the best power forward in the league. The best.

he disappeared when his team needed him the most .. got outplayed by josh smith all game long .. took this first free throws with 6 minutes left in the 4th .. didn't had the guts to take any shot in the last minutes ..

that's not the best pf in the game

navy
05-18-2015, 03:41 AM
he disappeared when his team needed him the most .. got outplayed by josh smith all game long .. took this first free throws with 6 minutes left in the 4th .. didn't had the guts to take any shot in the last minutes ..

that's not the best pf in the game
Second best at worst :confusedshrug:

Who's better than him other than Davis?

uber
05-18-2015, 03:45 AM
Second best at worst :confusedshrug:

For the regular season i agree .. and for the most part of the playoffs i even give you the best pf argument ..

but the last 2 games where just bad impactwise .. the stats do look good but you couldn't notice him out there in the 2nd half

navy
05-18-2015, 03:51 AM
For the regular season i agree .. and for the most part of the playoffs i even give you the best pf argument ..

but the last 2 games where just bad impactwise .. the stats do look good but you couldn't notice him out there in the 2nd half
Yes he went ghost in the fourth quarters. 0 points in game 6. Bad defense as well in both games. Just lost his super powers because he was looking unstoppable most post season.

I blame him more than CP3. He has to be the guy to get this team over the edge.

That said, no reason why he cant come back and learn from this to be undisputed best next year. ( I still think AD is better at center, but whatever. 2nd best in a good position isnt bad for Blake)

uber
05-18-2015, 03:53 AM
Yes he went ghost in the fourth quarters. 0 points in game 6. Bad defense as well in both games. Just lost his super powers because he was looking unstoppable most post season.

I blame him more than CP3. He has to be the guy to get this team over the edge.

That said, no reason why he cant come back and learn from this to be undisputed best next year. ( I still think AD is better at center, but whatever. 2nd best in a good position isnt bad for Blake)

since blake improved every year since he's in the league i expect him to beast even more next year ..

ApexPredator
05-18-2015, 03:54 AM
Clippers were doing fine until CP3 came back.

uber
05-18-2015, 03:58 AM
Clippers were doing fine until CP3 came back.

CP3 was the only one who had the guts to take shots while his team has been playing hot potato with the ball ..

please tell me who should have played instead of paul? Austin Rivers? lol

pastis
05-18-2015, 05:29 AM
first of all, i kinda like griffin, think he has a lot of potential, but the last 3 games i watched, he had absolutly no impact, despite of his good stats

1. he doesnt want to take the game on his back in crunch time, he is always passing like a hot potatoe, invisible in the foruth quarter

2. he played zero def

3. right now, he doesnt create space while shooting. i dont know why, cause he is actually hitting his shots when not guarded, but right now teams dont defend him when he has space to shoot. compare this with dirk right now. dirk has to work his ass of for only having the ball in his hands and then making the shot while tough def in front of him. so dirk creates space. blake right now doesnt. but i think this will change

chocolatethunder
05-18-2015, 08:04 AM

I am no Griffin lover but did you watch the game? He had two huge put backs for them in the fourth which were extremely tough shots. He played well. Paul scored points but I don't think he had a good game and Jordan did not play well.

Akrazotile
05-18-2015, 09:45 AM
Literally every player and coach that doesnt win the title each year is worthless on the court and should be dragged off it and shot.