Eric Cartman
05-18-2015, 03:53 AM
Who's the best egyptian of all time?

https://pmcdeadline2.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/cleopatra__120811010914.jpg

and it's not even close

NumberSix
05-18-2015, 03:56 AM
Who's the best egyptian of all time?
The REAL Egyptians were Korean. Everybody knows that.

uber
05-18-2015, 03:56 AM
prime spanoulis couldn't do shit in the nba .. 38 year old priggie dominating in the WCSF .. i can't really decide who's the better player

inb4 euroleague calls me a racist

SexSymbol
05-18-2015, 03:57 AM
btw spanoulis lost euroleague finals yesterday if that helps your judgment on who's the best estonian of all time.
I'd say prigioni, he has a longer face

AirFederer
05-18-2015, 04:15 AM
Prigs but V-Span is the better dunker.:banana:

AirFederer
05-18-2015, 04:16 AM
Prigs but V-Span is the better dunker.:banana:

Sorry, Prigs is also the best dunker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1eqdxx-DKw

:bowdown:

Eric Cartman
05-18-2015, 04:23 AM
All jokes aside, prime Prigioni was a beast, loved watching him playing for Argentina.

Game winner vs Spanoulis: http://www.rtve.es/deportes/20111102/caja-laboral-gana-olympiakos-canasta-final-prigioni/472738.shtml

Top plays as a Knick: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmfRyqIEHPs&ab_channel=TheKnicksChannel-OBG&hd=1

SugarHill
05-18-2015, 04:31 AM

and it's not even close
http://www.ancientegyptonline.co.uk/images/akhenaten.jpg

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

akhentaten the GOAT

Sportal
05-18-2015, 04:38 AM
btw spanoulis lost euroleague finals yesterday if that helps your judgment on who's the best estonian of all time.
I'd say prigioni, he has a longer face

I believe he scored 3 points, in the finals.

Collie
05-18-2015, 05:15 AM

and it's not even close

Nah, Rameses II was the GOAT.

imdaman99
05-18-2015, 05:56 AM
Man it just annoys me that we never got the prime of someone like Prigs. I loved him as a Knick and that was probably 8 years past his prime Prigs. Almost sort of like Arvydas in the late 90s. At least Sabonis still had a couple of great years left on Portland when he arrived, Prigs been backup since he got here :(

SpanishACB
05-18-2015, 06:55 AM
Man it just annoys me that we never got the prime of someone like Prigs. I loved him as a Knick and that was probably 8 years past his prime Prigs. Almost sort of like Arvydas in the late 90s. At least Sabonis still had a couple of great years left on Portland when he arrived, Prigs been backup since he got here :(

there's plenty of players like Prigs that will either never get a chance in the NBA or won't take the chance of going themselves.

Jon_Koncak
05-18-2015, 08:59 AM

Prigioni is a funny case.Prime Prigs is no different than current Prigs.He always had an old man's game relying on smarts and not on athleticism.So dont think that prime Prigionis would be some kind of monster,scoring and dishing like Dragic for example,that was never his game.

Euroleague
05-18-2015, 09:21 AM
Prigioni is a funny case.Prime Prigs is no different than current Prigs.He always had an old man's game relying on smarts and not on athleticism.So dont think that prime Prigionis would be some kind of monster,scoring and dishing like Dragic for example,that was never his game.

Don't try reasoning with these clowns. They are too stupid to understand what logic is. They don't have the ability to grasp that Prigioni is no different now than he was 8 years ago.

SexSymbol
05-18-2015, 09:23 AM
Don't try reasoning with these clowns. They are too stupid to understand what logic is. They don't have the ability to grasp that Prigioni is no different now than he was 8 years ago.
its you again, tell me how Spanoulis did in the finals two days ago :D

Euroleague
05-18-2015, 09:41 AM
its you again, tell me how Spanoulis did in the finals two days ago :D

Lithuania?

I guess you are mad because Maciulis showed whole world he is a fake tough guy and is a Rudy sycophant.

:lol :oldlol: :roll:

Pretty sad that Maciulis had to come to save Rudy just because Spanoulis was going to kick his ass, and then when Spanoulis came after him, Maciulis (who is a freaking bull) turned into a little bitch of a girl just like Rudy and ran like a little wimp.......

:lol :oldlol: :roll:

:facepalm :rolleyes:

:biggums:

I guess Maciulis spent too much time around Diamantidis and Rudy, and turned into a little whiny bitch and cheap shot artist of a punk and scared little girl just like they are.

morbius
05-18-2015, 09:54 AM
Prime Prigioni could have easily been a starter in NBA, even in this era when great PGs are plentiful.
Prime Spanoulis could have easily been a good backup in NBA, if he wasn't such a bitch.

Both are fine players, but Prigs is clearly better.

Euroleague
05-18-2015, 10:04 AM
Prime Prigioni could have easily been a starter in NBA, even in this era when great PGs are plentiful.
Prime Spanoulis could have easily been a good backup in NBA, if he wasn't such a bitch.

Anyone that has seen both players play and thinks Prigioni is better, is clearly delusional.

Prigioni is a decent role player. And "prime Prigioni" is basically barely any better than the current one. Pretty much identical player, except he could play more minutes.

This forum's level of insanity truly never stops. Some of you are on some serious crack.

Prigioni has never been at one time of his life anything but a role player at any team he has ever been on. When he played in teams like Real Madrid or the Rockets, that had more serious ambitions, he was a bit part player.

In Argentine NT, he was an important player, but what, the 6th or so player of the team?

This is one of the weakest troll threads ever.

:lol :lol :lol

:biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

luckylucy
05-18-2015, 10:22 AM
Spanoulis stats:

3 points
1.33 FT/Point
1.67 FG/Point
1.33 TO/Point
10 Minutes/Point

Rooster
05-18-2015, 11:31 AM

VSpan was a turnover machine who does not belong in the NBA. :no: You can't call yourself TMac :facepalm when you barely reaching 3ppg on 27% shooting and you're a turnover waiting to happen. When you can't beat Skip and Lucas in the rotation in your prime then better go back to Europe because you can't exist here.:oldlol:

outbreak
05-18-2015, 03:15 PM
Cleopatras family was from macedonia and she lived closer to our times than egypts golden age
I'd say ramesses II

outbreak
05-18-2015, 03:20 PM
Anyone that has seen both players play and thinks Prigioni is better, is clearly delusional.

Prigioni is a decent role player. And "prime Prigioni" is basically barely any better than the current one. Pretty much identical player, except he could play more minutes.

This forum's level of insanity truly never stops. Some of you are on some serious crack.

Prigioni has never been at one time of his life anything but a role player at any team he has ever been on. When he played in teams like Real Madrid or the Rockets, that had more serious ambitions, he was a bit part player.

In Argentine NT, he was an important player, but what, the 6th or so player of the team?

This is one of the weakest troll threads ever.

:lol :lol :lol

:biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

He won 3 cup mvp awards (finals mvp) in the spanish leagues. He was more than a role player
But i agree he wasn't on the same level as v span. It's like comparing a good glue guy to a jordan, v span is the main meal on a team and prigioni is gravy.

morbius
05-18-2015, 07:30 PM
He won 3 cup mvp awards (finals mvp) in the spanish leagues. He was more than a role player
But i agree he wasn't on the same level as v span. It's like comparing a good glue guy to a jordan, v span is the main meal on a team and prigioni is gravy.

Prigs has always been Jason Kidd sort of player, a guy that does everything in a low-key way, I respect that in a PG. You don't see him often in the highlights, but he was extremely valuable and made the whole team around him better.

Spanoulis is the exact opposite. He either wins or fails spectacularly. And his NBA tenure was a clear example of that, he achieved absolutely nothing, despite his obvious talent.

Eric Cartman
05-18-2015, 07:34 PM
Cleopatras family was from macedonia and she lived closer to our times than egypts golden age
I'd say ramesses II
Cleopatra faced better competition :coleman:

CavaliersFTW
05-18-2015, 07:48 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

oarabbus
05-18-2015, 07:50 PM
Prigioni at any age shits on Spanoulis. Spanoulis is ****ING GARBAGE

It's OK Euroleague you don't need to yell, we agree with you.

outbreak
05-18-2015, 08:34 PM
:roll: :applause: :roll:

I wonder how much humans grew between ~1200bc and ~50bc