PDA

View Full Version : ariza, brewer and smith>>>>>>>>>>>>lin, parsons and asik

disel
05-18-2015, 07:06 AM
and that is why the rockets in the WCF's. lin was garbage and this seasons success without him is proof while Parsons cant hold arizas jockstraps and smith is playing allstar like.Dem lin trolls are melting from the rox success .

salwan
05-18-2015, 09:03 AM
AINEC.

the former 3 can defend

iamgine
05-18-2015, 09:07 AM
and that is why the rockets in the WCF's. lin was garbage and this seasons success without him is proof while Parsons cant hold arizas jockstraps and smith is playing allstar like.Dem lin trolls are melting from the rox success .
Wrong. The Rockets are in the WCF because Clippers got complacent and choked. Although it may be true that ariza, brewer and smith > lin, parsons and asik, that's not the reason.

YouGotServed
05-18-2015, 09:23 AM
Wrong. The Rockets are in the WCF because Clippers got complacent and choked. Although it may be true that ariza, brewer and smith > lin, parsons and asik, that's not the reason.

I'm sorry, I don't speak loser. Come again in Conference Finals.

Akrazotile
05-18-2015, 09:25 AM
I'm sorry, I don't speak loser. Come again in Conference Finals.

K

G

GIF!!!!

UK2K
05-18-2015, 09:27 AM
Wrong. The Rockets are in the WCF because Clippers got complacent and choked because Spurs got complacent and choked.

Should have been a Spurs/Hou 2nd round.

disel
05-18-2015, 09:36 AM
maybe betta? na bitch for sure! btw over a 7 game series the betta team wins. Houston finished number 2 in the west for a reason