PDA

View Full Version : These jail guards should face disciplinary action.This video should piss off everyone

HitandRun Reggie
05-19-2015, 05:31 PM
The guard's superior should face criminal charges for letting this decorated soldier with 2 tours in Iraq, die. And who was putting up NO resistance whatsoever. This is 10 times worse than what happened to Eric Garner or Mike Brown but this just released video from 2012 is getting little attention from the general populace. :facepalm Gives me goosebumps of anger.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wd-gMg03SY8

Story here.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/7309716

9erempiree
05-19-2015, 05:47 PM
It is very unfortunate what happened but the guards were just doing their job. They didn't beat him to death and I don't think the guards went to work that day thinking they were going to kill a soldier.

Very sad to see him die right in front of our eyes but the guards did give him water and help him wash the pepper spray. I think the guards are guilty of negligence but they are just dumb guards. You don't need to be educated to be a guard.

HitandRun Reggie
05-19-2015, 05:55 PM
It is very unfortunate what happened but the guards were just doing their job. They didn't beat him to death and I don't think the guards went to work that day thinking they were going to kill a soldier.

Very sad to see him die right in front of our eyes but the guards did give him water and help him wash the pepper spray. I think the guards are guilty of negligence but they are just dumb guards. You don't need to be educated to be a guard.

That's why I said only their superior should face criminal charges. There was no reason to dogpile on this guy, no reason to pepper spray him, no reason to restrain him for so long, no reason to provide very little water, and no reason to not call medical help immediately when this man had clear signs of severe distress. The negligence of the superior in the room caused this man's death.

ace23
05-19-2015, 05:57 PM

Kill yourself.

9erempiree
05-19-2015, 05:58 PM
It is also pathetic to know that guards in this country are just a bunch of dumb ex-jocks. Especially in this instance, when proper medical assistance should be granted, these guards should be trained to recognize distress. They are a bunch of idiots and they are trained not to believe what an inmate has to say. Inmates can lie their asses off and attack them in seconds.

Draz
05-19-2015, 07:14 PM
That's the saddest thing I've seen this year. Honestly. Wtf. This man served his country only to be killed by his own dam people. Wow.. He was ONLY 26? My God. This family better get justice.. Shit changed my whole mood.

PistonsFan#21
05-19-2015, 07:46 PM
#NotAllCops
#ServeAndProtect

Akrazotile
05-19-2015, 07:52 PM
Crazy lives matter

HitandRun Reggie
05-20-2015, 10:53 AM
I find it amazing that a guy, many would call a hero, dies in police custody due to their aggression, negligence and lack of training, and no one cares. But people are willing to burn down a city and waste their time protesting the death or beating of some scumbag, with a long rap sheet, who brought police aggression on themselves by running, fighting, or resisting arrest. This country.... :facepalm

9erempiree
05-20-2015, 11:23 AM
I find it amazing that a guy, many would call a hero, dies in police custody due to their aggression, negligence and lack of training, and no one cares. But people are willing to burn down a city and waste their time protesting the death or beating of some scumbag, with a long rap sheet, who brought police aggression on themselves by running, fighting, or resisting arrest. This country.... :facepalm

I have to agree with this.

It really shows where our country is heading.

Society is on the decline.

Where is the warmth and compassion for others.

AlphaWolf24
05-20-2015, 12:48 PM
RIP WARDOG...

If I stumble, Motivate me!.....If I retreat , Kill ! me......If I die , Revenge Me!

Jameerthefear
05-20-2015, 01:52 PM
Cops are pigs tbh. Never trust a blue