05-19-2015, 08:53 PM
QUICK someone post the suicide hotline number

BasedTom
05-19-2015, 08:54 PM
burn them all

drop the bomb, exterminate the bitches

el gringos
05-19-2015, 09:08 PM
Knicks need to come out of the draft with Russell or WCS so 1 of them will prob be there.

Hoping for 1 to trade down and pick up extra pieces was too much to ask

Have fun w over rated as hell okafor and going to take a long time towns

imdaman99
05-19-2015, 09:09 PM
I'm OK with them getting Winslow. He will fall right into their hands now and it won't be a reach to get criticized.

FreezingTsmoove
05-19-2015, 09:31 PM
This is honestly the greatest day in NY sports.

Every single thing I wanted fell into place

Towns was always the 1st pick
Lakers love big men and will take Okafor
76ers need a PG and floor spacing with D Angela

And the knicks get the best player in the draft if they dont screw it up. The guy I have been following since he was a junior in HS. The best PG, best player in the draft Emmanuel Mudiay

Hes a 2k15 video game create a player. Athletic, 6'5, insane playmaking, defensive potential, leader, and hes not done growing hes only 18 and his dad WAS 6'10!!!!!

Dont reach Knicks take the PG.

Patrick Chewing
05-19-2015, 09:36 PM
I'm OK with them getting Winslow. He will fall right into their hands now and it won't be a reach to get criticized.

I like this kid a lot. Has an NBA body already and is fearless on both ends. Slot him in at SG and focus on signing bigs around Melo and him. I would draft him, attempt to get a decent PG and go all out for Deondre Jordan.

$LakerGold
05-19-2015, 09:37 PM
Knicks fans, what's the play here? Players you all want to trade? 3 for 1 trade all over again?

christian1923
05-19-2015, 09:44 PM
I want Demarcus cousins

Or draft Mudiay or Rusell and Trade melo and commit to a full rebuild.

Patrick Chewing
05-19-2015, 09:46 PM
Wonder if the Lakers would be enamored with Mudiay instead. Okafor would drop to us.

$LakerGold
05-19-2015, 09:46 PM
@christian Under Phil? Idk, bro.

bluechox2
05-19-2015, 09:48 PM
we will get russell or mudiay

pg is the biggest whole on this team for decades

Patrick Chewing
05-19-2015, 09:53 PM

And the Knicks have 4 at the moment. Not sure drafting a 5th works.

WeGetRing2012
05-19-2015, 09:57 PM
Wonder if the Lakers would be enamored with Mudiay instead. Okafor would drop to us.

No.

Though I think the Kings would bite for a Cousins/4th pick trade.

Blue&Orange
05-19-2015, 10:06 PM
This is honestly the greatest day in NY sports.

Every single thing I wanted fell into place

Towns was always the 1st pick
Lakers love big men and will take Okafor
76ers need a PG and floor spacing with D Angela

And the knicks get the best player in the draft if they dont screw it up. The guy I have been following since he was a junior in HS. The best PG, best player in the draft Emmanuel Mudiay

Hes a 2k15 video game create a player. Athletic, 6'5, insane playmaking, defensive potential, leader, and hes not done growing hes only 18 and his dad WAS 6'10!!!!!

Dont reach Knicks take the PG.
And how needed and used are PG's in the triangle?

TheMarkMadsen
05-19-2015, 10:08 PM

exactly this..

if the knicks draft any PG he will be playing SG, that or they will be looking to draft an offensively talented big..

Akrazotile
05-19-2015, 10:11 PM

Theres still people who think a system is more important than talent??

bballnoob1192
05-19-2015, 10:16 PM

no thank you. PG is the most overrated least impactful position in the nba. Team passing is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> better than one player dishing and making the entire team dependent on him.

Patrick Chewing
05-19-2015, 10:23 PM
Draft Winslow. See if you can trade Calderon to Philly for their 31st pick and draft Delon Wright. Throw all the money you can at D. Jordan. Bring in another FA talent the likes of Tobias Harris or Milsap.

bluechox2
05-19-2015, 10:35 PM
no thank you. PG is the most overrated least impactful position in the nba. Team passing is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> better than one player dishing and making the entire team dependent on him.
says 9o% of the teams in the league

Patrick Chewing
05-19-2015, 10:37 PM
Draft Winslow. See if you can trade Calderon to Philly for their 31st pick and draft Delon Wright. Throw all the money you can at D. Jordan. Bring in another FA talent the likes of Tobias Harris or Milsap.

PG - Shved/Wright
SG - Winslow
SF - Melo
PF - Milsap
C - Jordan

Nobody under 6'6" on that team!!!

bluechox2
05-19-2015, 10:58 PM
PG - Shved/Wright
SG - Winslow
SF - Melo
PF - Milsap
C - Jordan

Nobody under 6'6" on that team!!!

jordan is not a max player and hes looking for 5/100 from the clips
and milsap isnt signing less than 10, good luck on shved as your starting pg :lol

Mudiay
butler (rose unhappy to share spotlight)
atenkekumpp
melo
kanter (or monroe)

WTFdidNBAbigsGO
05-19-2015, 11:02 PM
jordan is not a max player and hes looking for 5/100 from the clips
and milsap isnt signing less than 10, good luck on shved as your starting pg :lol

Mudiay
butler (rose unhappy to share spotlight)
atenkekumpp
melo
kanter (or monroe)

lmfao, sorry ass butt hurt dreaming azz melo fan.
you think you are gonna take 3 promising players from 3 teams.
GIANNIS, JIMMY, KANTER.. YEAH GOOD LUCK WITH THAT BRO
:biggums:

Brokenbeat
05-19-2015, 11:02 PM

Why would Philly even entertain the thought? :oldlol:

Eric Cartman
05-19-2015, 11:19 PM
lmfao, sorry ass butt hurt dreaming azz melo fan.
you think you are gonna take 3 promising players from 3 teams.
GIANNIS, JIMMY, KANTER.. YEAH GOOD LUCK WITH THAT BRO
:biggums:

Monroe is highly likely.

WTFdidNBAbigsGO
05-19-2015, 11:37 PM
Monroe is highly likely.
DET will match now, they got rid of smoove. that was the point of that move, to sell it to monroe that he is their guy.

look at the moves from a game of chess' perspective, not checkers. noob :lol

Patrick Chewing
05-19-2015, 11:46 PM
Why would Philly even entertain the thought? :oldlol:

I actually meant Minny. They have the 31st. And please, what team is going to fret about trading the 31st pick??

Brokenbeat
05-19-2015, 11:48 PM
I actually meant Minny. They have the 31st. And please, what team is going to fret about trading the 31st pick??

A rebuilding team that doesn't need his old brokedown ass and that contract? :facepalm

Patrick Chewing
05-19-2015, 11:57 PM
A rebuilding team that doesn't need his old brokedown ass and that contract? :facepalm

When was the last time the Wolves were relevant? They've always been rebuilding. Take the veteran now to help Rubio. I'm sure the two Spaniards will get along.

Eric Cartman
05-20-2015, 12:00 AM
DET will match now, they got rid of smoove. that was the point of that move, to sell it to monroe that he is their guy.

look at the moves from a game of chess' perspective, not checkers. noob :lol

He's unrestricted.

Legends66NBA7
05-20-2015, 12:06 AM
When was the last time the Wolves were relevant? They've always been rebuilding. Take the veteran now to help Rubio. I'm sure the two Spaniards will get along.

Pretty sure the Timberwolves don't need Calderon's leadership. They are going to stockpile all the young assets they can get and let them play it out. One more tank season for them and their rebuild should be done.

imnew09
05-20-2015, 02:08 AM

D Jordan on the triangle :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

smoovegittar
05-20-2015, 06:57 AM
It is what it is. For me, draft Mudiay and get the thinking cap on tight.

Now we'll see wht Jax can do. Enough waiting around...impress me.

GOBB
05-20-2015, 07:16 AM
NYK fans salty as hell. :roll:

Phil Jackson will trade the pick, he has no clue about draft prospects. He wants sure things now.

UK2K
05-20-2015, 08:08 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CFaWjyNWIAEdjgg.png

niko
05-20-2015, 12:45 PM
NYK fans salty as hell. :roll:

Phil Jackson will trade the pick, he has no clue about draft prospects. He wants sure things now.

Did you just write that sentence about MY team?

I'm ok with Mudiay. Clearly I'd have liked to be #1 but i said prior (check the draft thread) I was good with Mudiay or Winslow, but i'm leaning more toward the guard.

BlakFrankWhite
05-20-2015, 12:53 PM
might get slaughtered for this.....but WCS would be a good pick.

draft a rim protector in WCS...throw the max at LMA who can put up 23/10 season....try so sign Schroeder or Patty mills...both above average PG.

so they'll have two 20+ PPG scorers in LMA and Carmelo so they wouldnt need to worry deeply about WCS offensive output..

UK2K
05-20-2015, 12:55 PM
might get slaughtered for this.....but WCS would be a good pick.

draft a rim protector in WCS...throw the max at LMA who can put up 23/10 season....try so sign Schroeder or Patty mills...both above average PG.

so they'll have two 20+ PPG scorers in LMA and Carmelo so they wouldnt need to worry deeply about WCS offensive output..

WCS is the kind of guy who scores without ever running s play for him.

It'd be great to snag him IF you knew LMA was coming

Otherwise, you'll be mid lottery again.

Real14
05-20-2015, 05:11 PM
:coleman:

FireMcFailPlease
05-20-2015, 06:05 PM
well we the western conference finals in 2004...when was the last time the Knicks made it that far?

:roll: :roll:

Thought so.