PDA

View Full Version : Harden offensive fouled on every one of his scores in the 4th

warriorfan
05-19-2015, 11:48 PM
Can anyone assemble some clips from the game? Peep all of Harden's 4th quarter buckets and check out his right hand...:lol

plowking
05-19-2015, 11:49 PM
He really didn't.

You guys got a nice run of calls when you were down big. No need to complain.

Inferno
05-19-2015, 11:51 PM
Nah he didn't :confusedshrug: Maybe on 1-2 shots at most...he just had my nikka Klay ****ed up :lol

navy
Stop. The refs helped the Warriors get back in the game.

warriorfan
I'm not complaining, just stating the facts. Can any Harden stans get those clips together and post them here? Everyone can see for themselves.

How are you supposed to guard someone when they are allowed to handcheck you but you can't handcheck them?

ABfor3
He really didn't.

You guys got a nice run of calls when you were down big. No need to complain.
This.
Nobody on the Warriors can guard Harden ONE ON ONE, u leave him with the ISO, you're gonna pay.

bballbball
05-19-2015, 11:52 PM
Those were just ridiculously good shots man. Be happy your Warriors won.

navy
05-19-2015, 11:53 PM
This.
Nobody on the Warriors can guard Harden ONE ON ONE, u leave him with the ISO, you're gonna pay.
You can literally help off nearly every rockets player though.

warriorfan
05-19-2015, 11:54 PM
I'll try to find some youtube clips later to put here and people can judge for themselves.

ABfor3
05-19-2015, 11:54 PM
You can literally help off nearly every rockets player though.
Yeah disappointed with Smith at the end, he played like he just smoked a bowl

MJistheGOAT
05-19-2015, 11:55 PM
Harden raped Klay without flopping, if he played always like that, he would be a face and not a heel.

And Refs helped Warriors

Stop hating, mr hypernatremic.

inclinerator
05-19-2015, 11:57 PM
harden got lucky, expect a 6-19 fg the next game

warriorfan
Harden raped Klay without flopping, if he played always like that, he would be a face and not a heel.

And Refs helped Warriors

Stop hating, mr hypernatremic.

wut?

who said anything about flopping, this shit is about offensive fouls. learn to read man

Smook A.
Stop your bitching. Warriors won, and they had some calls their way in the 4th. Rockets also made some dumbass mistakes. On to the next game.

imnew09
05-19-2015, 11:58 PM
Harden just exposed Klay as a good defender.

Inferno
Stop your bitching. Warriors won, and they had some calls their way in the 4th. Rockets also made some dumbass mistakes. On to the next game.

:cheers:

Patrick Chewing
OP's team wins the game and he still makes a thread crying about the other team.

Bitch n*gga.

lilteapot
OP is the worst warriors fan on the board

warriorfan
05-19-2015, 11:59 PM

Once again no one said anything about warriors not getting their fair share of calls. This is about how Harden offensive fouled on every one of his buckets in the 4th quarter. :hammerhead:

Inferno
People stop shitting on Klay though...it's not that Klay's a shit defender but that Harden is a top 3-5 player in the league :facepalm

MJistheGOAT
wut?

who said anything about flopping, this shit is about offensive fouls. learn to read man

That was a complimentary opinion. And no, that weren

L8kersfan222
05-20-2015, 12:01 AM
fair share
:lol

warriorfan
05-20-2015, 12:02 AM
[QUOTE=MJistheGOAT]That was a complimentary opinion. And no, that weren

Smook A.
Once again no one said anything about warriors not getting their fair share of calls. This is about how Harden offensive fouled on every one of his buckets in the 4th quarter. :hammerhead:
Why are you even complaining? Warriors just ****ing won the game. Just shut up, and we'll see what happens in game 2 :lol

navy
People stop shitting on Klay though...it's not that Klay's a shit defender but that Harden is a top 3-5 player in the league :facepalm
JJ redick > Klay

Inferno
05-20-2015, 12:03 AM
JJ redick > Klay

Defense or overall? :coleman: :coleman:

warriorfan
05-20-2015, 12:03 AM
Why are you even complaining? Warriors just ****ing won the game. Just shut up, and we'll see what happens in game 2 :lol

No one is complaining bro. I'm stating the facts. You are the one complaining about me supposedly complaining. Just man up and deal with it.

J Shuttlesworth
05-20-2015, 12:04 AM
OP's team wins the game and he still makes a thread crying about the other team.

Bitch n*gga.
this.

Smook A.
No one is complaining bro. I'm stating the facts. You are the bitch ngga thats complaining about me supposedly complaining. Just man up and deal with it.
How are you not complaining? :oldlol:

bballbball
how the hell did Harden offensive foul on those tough drives to the basket? He got it over 2 defenders stretched out arms.

navy
05-20-2015, 12:05 AM
Vs Harden

bballbball
05-20-2015, 12:06 AM
Vs Harden

man Reddick was ass the last 3 games and a huge reason the Clips collapsed

Most of Reddick's best games could be Klay's worst

Dro
05-20-2015, 12:06 AM
Defense........

bobeticus
05-20-2015, 12:08 AM
Thompson grab in the shoulder should have been fouled and FT stopping the clock

warriorfan
05-20-2015, 12:10 AM
You guys are seriously like a class of 1st graders

me: "Harden had lots of offensive fouls that weren't called in the 4th"

class of 1st graders: "YOU'RE CRYING!!!!"

me: "I'm pretty sure I'm just saying that Harden was hand checking Klay on a lot of his scores"

me: "I'm talking basketball here..."

:oldlol:

navy
05-20-2015, 12:11 AM
man Reddick was ass the last 3 games and a huge reason the Clips collapsed

Most of Reddick's best games could be Klay's worst

There was a reason Harden was on the bench when the Rockets stole Game 6.

http://a2.fssta.com/content/dam/fsdigital/fscom/NBA/images/2015/05/12/051215-NBA-Houston-Rockets-3-AS-PI.vadapt.620.high.0.jpg

Not his fault CP3 and Blake couldnt close the deal. He's just a role player. :no:

Genaro
05-20-2015, 12:12 AM
I'm huge Harden hater but on that 4 FG's sequence I got give him credit. Just plain offensive talent.
I saw only one offensive foul off arm in a play he got the points, besides that the refs made a good job and didn't bailed him out with FTs

bballbball
05-20-2015, 12:12 AM
You guys are seriously like a class of 1st graders

me: "Harden had lots of offensive fouls that weren't called in the 4th"

me: "I'm pretty sure I'm just saying that Harden was hand checking Klay on a lot of his scores"

me: "I'm talking basketball here..."

:oldlol:

Because you just got to give him respect for hitting tough shot after tough shot and not make threads bitchin'

warriorfan
05-20-2015, 12:13 AM
Because you just got to give him respect for hitting tough shot after tough shot and not make threads bitchin'

Step back 12 footer = tough shot?

:biggums:

bballbball
05-20-2015, 12:20 AM
Step back 12 footer = tough shot?

Yeah cause Klay still played good D, stop being a ho

warriorfan
05-20-2015, 12:22 AM
Yeah cause Klay still played good D, stop being a ho

Harden was arm checking him every play. Deal with it.

Xsatyr
05-20-2015, 12:23 AM
The refs are the main reason the Warriors got back into the game in the 2nd qtr so I wouldn't be complaining.

k0kakw0rld
05-20-2015, 12:36 AM
Stop. The refs helped the Warriors get back in the game.
By doing what?

kshutts1
05-20-2015, 07:35 AM
If anything, I thought the game was called in Warriors favor.

It seemed like Curry had just as many, if not more, offensive fouls not called as Harden.

GSW mugged Houston in the paint.

Draymond Green "falls", then literally holds Ariza on the ground... Refs go to replay and still don't call even a common foul?

And as a side note, since I'm complaining, I literally don't understand continuation. I don't understand why it's in the game, and I don't understand how/when to apply it.

UK2K
05-20-2015, 07:44 AM
I'll try to find some youtube clips later to put here and people can judge for themselves.
Make sure you get that Curry push off on Terry during the 4th. The one where T Jones brushed him and he spun away like he was avoiding lava.

Check the step back move right before that. When he fully extends his arm against Terrys back.

Make sure to get that one too.

warriorfan
05-20-2015, 07:45 AM
yo where the stans at can we get some clips from the 4th quarter so we can see Beta Male Frauden offensive foul every single play?

UK2K
05-20-2015, 07:46 AM
Harden was arm checking him every play. Deal with it.
You are literally the only person who claims the Rockets got away with anything more than the Warriors did.

The consensus is, the Warriors should thank the refs. I thought the game was pretty well officiated except the last three minutes of the game.

warriorfan
05-20-2015, 07:52 AM
You are literally the only person who claims the Rockets got away with anything more than the Warriors did.

The consensus is, the Warriors should thank the refs. I thought the game was pretty well officiated except the last three minutes of the game.

Dude are you fuccing insane or stupid? I wasn't refering to any officiating except harden in the 4th, in fact I said in this thread that warriors got their fair share of calls as well. When someone makes highlight clips we will see that in the 4th quarter Harden was offensive fouling Klay Thompson on every score.

Smoke117
05-20-2015, 07:54 AM
Take a rest...child. We already think you are pathetic, do you need to be ****ed down your throat to get the idea?

warriorfan
05-20-2015, 07:55 AM
Take a rest...child. We already think you are pathetic, do you need to be ****ed down your throat to get the idea?

Your sponsor called, he is asking why you haven't returned his calls...

Smoke117
05-20-2015, 08:05 AM
Your sponsor called, he is asking why you haven't returned his calls...

You call this wit? I piss on this on the corner bakery. Listen, if you want to step up to me you should have some kind of fire power. This...is pathetic. I'm grimacing right now...that you could ever have an ego to think you could be an adversary with your mouth to me. Where do you even get the balls with this garbage? lol. I'm actually choking on my laughter right now...listen honey...stick to the idiots here and you'll do just fine. Next time you want to run your mouth with the big boys...have some substance, eh? If not? lol. Yes...I laugh at you. You're a child with quick fingers. You know nothing about basketball and you never will. You want to feed your ego, find some similar slug as you are because I'm way out of your league, boy.

warriorfan
05-20-2015, 08:10 AM
You call this wit? I piss on this on the corner bakery. Listen, if you want to step up to me you should have some kind of fire power. This...is pathetic. I'm grimacing right now...that you could ever have an ego to think you could be an adversary with your mouth to me. Where do you even get the balls with this garbage? lol. I'm actually choking on my laughter right now...listen honey...stick to the idiots here and you'll do just fine. Next time you want to run your mouth with the big boys...have some substance, eh? If not? lol. Yes...I laugh at you. You're a child with quick fingers. You know nothing about basketball and you never will. You want to feed your ego, find some similar slug as you are because I'm way out of your league, boy.

ngga u mad just deal with it. your family cares about you, every time you suck out of the bottle it sucks out of you, put it down

UK2K
05-20-2015, 08:11 AM
Dude are you fuccing insane or stupid? I wasn't refering to any officiating except harden in the 4th, in fact I said in this thread that warriors got their fair share of calls as well. When someone makes highlight clips we will see that in the 4th quarter Harden was offensive fouling Klay Thompson on every score.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjPErERsVG8

There you go. Starts at 2:50.

You tell us how many you think are offensive fouls. I watched the first three possessions (where he took Klay to school over and over) and not one could even be debated as an offensive foul.

I got through three possessions and then laughed.

Your turn.

EDIT: I continued watching the next two possessions, and those cant even be debated.

UK2K
05-20-2015, 08:14 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puo6Pm78smg

Here you go....

Is this one an offensive foul?

Looks like an offensive foul to me.

stevieming
05-20-2015, 08:29 AM
JJ redick > Klay

wrong...you know the reason why JJ redick shut Harden down?

Because he had DJ back there, dude's defense was

1. No pump fakes, he didn't jump once.
2. He was in Harden's space at all time, he ignored all the dribbling moves...seriously harden could have got past JJ many times
3. Harden's main iso move consist of chaining as many dribble moves as poss and then finish with a step back J, he doesn't actually notice sometimes the defender is giving him a wide open lane as he's so busy crossing over and the spinning and then going behind the back. :facepalm

warriorfan
05-20-2015, 08:30 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjPErERsVG8

There you go. Starts at 2:50.

You tell us how many you think are offensive fouls. I watched the first three possessions (where he took Klay to school over and over) and not one could even be debated as an offensive foul.

I got through three possessions and then laughed.

Your turn.

EDIT: I continued watching the next two possessions, and those cant even be debated.

:biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

Are you serious?

2:53 into the youtube video, 9:10 on the 4th Q game clock. Blatant offensive foul to gain separation for his step back. Offensive Foul

3:03 into the youtube video, Klay not allowed to touch Harden. 3:05 video, Harden starts his drive by driving his forarm into Klay... 3:06 he spins off after intiating contact. Watch again close up in slo mo at 3:11 youtube time. :oldlol: Offensive Foul

3:17 into youtube video Harden punches Klay Thompson in the chest and continues to handcheck him. You can see the whole thing in slow motion at 3:24 into youtube video and ends up pushing off his thigh. Offensive Foul

3:38 into youtube pushes away Klay's arms as he goes for the step back. Slow Mo at 3:43. Again at 3:50 Offensive Foul

4:04 into youtube he punches Klay in the chest and pushes off this thigh once again 4:12 slow mo Offensive Foul

:facepalm

miles berg
05-20-2015, 08:35 AM
I hTe the Rockets but gotta admit they were jobbed last night by the refs.

UK2K
05-20-2015, 08:45 AM

Are you serious?

2:53 into the youtube video, 9:10 on the 4th Q game clock. Blatant offensive foul to gain separation for his step back. Offensive Foul

3:03 into the youtube video, Klay not allowed to touch Harden. 3:05 video, Harden starts his drive by driving his forarm into Klay... 3:06 he spins off after intiating contact. Watch again close up in slo mo at 3:11 youtube time. :oldlol: Offensive Foul

3:17 into youtube video Harden punches Klay Thompson in the chest and continues to handcheck him. You can see the whole thing in slow motion at 3:24 into youtube video and ends up pushing off his thigh. Offensive Foul

3:38 into youtube pushes away Klay's arms as he goes for the step back. Slow Mo at 3:43. Again at 3:50 Offensive Foul

4:04 into youtube he punches Klay in the chest and pushes off this thigh once again 4:12 slow mo Offensive Foul

:lol

K...I thought you probably were going off emotion from last night, and when you saw the video you'd realize you are wrong but...

Oh well. I tried.

Dresta
05-20-2015, 09:15 AM
Klay just isn't an elite wing defender though, and never will be. Not got the length or lateral quickness.

Straight_Ballin
05-20-2015, 09:24 AM
Can anyone assemble some clips from the game? Peep all of Harden's 4th quarter buckets and check out his right hand...:lol

Nope, Klay Thompson just sucks.

raprap
05-20-2015, 10:16 AM
Those step back Js were sweet. Stop hatin OP, those weren't offensive fouls.

On another note, I expect Klay to shut Harden down next game. I sure hope not tho. Without Harden's brilliance, this would be blow out after blow out.

HurricaneKid
05-20-2015, 10:28 AM
A Warriors fan complaining about officiating last night? Thats rich.

That was one of the worst officiating games I've seen since the Kobe Dwight Lakers season (when they were given a dozen points almost every game the second half of the season).

And I came into the game rooting for GSW.

Derka
05-20-2015, 10:34 AM
Look, I don't like Harden. Like...at all. But I saw one, maybe two push-offs and they weren't even in the same stratosphere as the kind of pushoffs Lebron gets away with when he's driving.

Can't even fault Klay Thompson for getting schooled like that. Defensively, there was nothing he could do better than he did; Harden popped off a few step-backs from the top of the key right in his grill and from then on, Klay was doomed...Harden either kept making them or drove right past him.

kurple
05-20-2015, 10:40 AM
now i have seen it all. warriors fans complaining about the refs

not one team gets away with more reach-ins than the warriors. And Bogut literally sets a moving screen every time he screens

ISH loves to talk about how Harden and OKC gets so much love from the refs because they get so many FT's, but everyone forgets the defensive end

i honestly think the refs are a major part of why the Warriors have become so great defensively. Its like handchecking dont aply for them

Derka
05-20-2015, 10:43 AM

not one team gets away with more reach-ins than the warriors. And Bogut literally sets a moving screen every time he screens

ISH loves to talk about how Harden and OKC gets so much love from the refs because they get so many FT's, but everyone forgets the defensive end

i honestly think the refs are a major part of why the Warriors have become so great defensively. Its like handchecking dont aply for them

You acquire a reputation and the refs cater the calls they'll call to it. My 2008-2010 Celtics got away with stuff on defense most other teams who didn't have their "defensive reputation" wouldn't have. Same for the Lakers teams of those years...the 2011-2014 Heat. "Oh those aren't fouls, that's just how they play defense."

Warriors benefit from that, sure.

HurricaneKid
05-20-2015, 10:51 AM

Are you serious?

WAT?

You guys are setting picks by diving through guys' knees and you think THOSE are charges? Is this for serious?

HurricaneKid
05-20-2015, 10:55 AM

I so wish I could give you rep for this post. They kept getting dirtier and dirtier and the refs just let them. Bogie could have easily fouled out in his 13 min or whatever. They kept admonishing Smith for "losing" Curry on a corner 3 and I keep watching Bogut move 10 feet and literally wrapping his arms around him. And Klay should have been called for a dozen reaching fouls on Harden. Thats the dead wrong way to play him but the officials just never called it.

UK2K
05-20-2015, 11:13 AM
Look, I don't like Harden. Like...at all. But I saw one, maybe two push-offs and they weren't even in the same stratosphere as the kind of pushoffs Lebron gets away with when he's driving.

Can't even fault Klay Thompson for getting schooled like that. Defensively, there was nothing he could do better than he did; Harden popped off a few step-backs from the top of the key right in his grill and from then on, Klay was doomed...Harden either kept making them or drove right past him.

To be fair, Klay played about as well as he could have on defense. No fault in his game last night on that end.

When guys are on, they're on.

I just wish they'd call a moving screen every now and then. How many games do you see moving screen calls? Once a week? You're telling me guys set that many screens and they are all legal?

Bogut sets a moving screen every trip down the court. It's one thing to screen. Its another to screen and keep inching your way into the defender to 'guide' him around you.

tmacattack33
05-20-2015, 11:18 AM
Wtf is this.

I'm no Harden fan at all but I don't even remember one of those shots in the fourth coming after an offensive foul. Dude was just schoolin' Klay Thompson one-on-one. And this will probably continue all series long, unless G State wants to try to put Igoudala on Harden.

Deal with it.

Derka
05-20-2015, 12:30 PM
To be fair, Klay played about as well as he could have on defense. No fault in his game last night on that end.

When guys are on, they're on.

I just wish they'd call a moving screen every now and then. How many games do you see moving screen calls? Once a week? You're telling me guys set that many screens and they are all legal?

Bogut sets a moving screen every trip down the court. It's one thing to screen. Its another to screen and keep inching your way into the defender to 'guide' him around you.
I watched Kevin Garnett play ball for six years in a Celtics uniform. If he got called for a dozen illegal screens in that time, I'd be shocked...and damn near every screen he set was illegal. Then they'd actually call it and he'd feign surprise. I'm desensitized to illegal screens at this point.

Blue&Orange
05-20-2015, 12:50 PM
Does OP ever saw Lebron play? 1 to10 in push off scale, Harden is a 3 LEbron a 9.

But yeah, impressive modern era defensive schemes, where before you could put the hands on the ball handler and control his movements, now you have to put your hands behind your back, Klay still got to learn with JJ Reddick on that, and be pushed off and deal with it.

Poor Jordan if he played today. :roll:

UK2K
05-20-2015, 12:58 PM
I watched Kevin Garnett play ball for six years in a Celtics uniform. If he got called for a dozen illegal screens in that time, I'd be shocked...and damn near every screen he set was illegal. Then they'd actually call it and he'd feign surprise. I'm desensitized to illegal screens at this point.
KG is another notorious for setting moving screens.

A good defender can avoid a screen. Not completely, but enough yo still be in a position to contest.

But if you set a screen then move into the defender as he's running off it, its impossible to fight through it.

I know the NBA loves offense, but that shit drives me up the wall. The Draymond screen last night was a perfect example, so perfect he screened his man into a bear hug out of bounds.