PDA

View Full Version : Wolves - Towns + wiggins or Cousins + wiggins

veilside23
05-19-2015, 11:58 PM
Its not a reach....

sac seems to like WCS.. so having both towns and WCS...

we can add in pek :D and maybe sac can give mclemore to the wolves :D

Fudge
05-20-2015, 12:01 AM
Lol @ bottom dwelling teams wanting DeMarcus. That big fella is a poor leader who will never take a team far in this league. Stop hyping this man up, guys.

Give me Towns + Wiggins all day, everyday, including Sunday's, where you visit your harlot mother and sister. Anybody who chooses the latter is a ****ing disgrace to humanity.

04mzwach
05-20-2015, 12:02 AM
https://media1.giphy.com/media/4wMlW2RcOCVCU/200.gif

Im Still Ballin
05-20-2015, 12:03 AM
Shut the **** up Fudge

Shut your filthy mouth

Don't ever bad mouth the #1 C

oh the horror
05-20-2015, 12:05 AM
Lol @ bottom dwelling teams wanting DeMarcus. That big fella is a poor leader who will never take a team far in this league. Stop hyping this man up, guys.

Give me Towns + Wiggins all day, everyday, including Sunday's, where you visit your harlot mother and sister. Anybody who chooses the latter is a ****ing disgrace to humanity.

Agree with this. You don't put Cousins on a young developing team trying to establish an identity.

This pick for Minny couldn't be any better. They can get a quality big man to grow with that young team?

Come on now

Im Still Ballin
05-20-2015, 12:06 AM
So many uneducated nerds on this forum

You nerds no nothing about Demarcus

veilside23
05-20-2015, 12:11 AM

So how certain are you that towns will be a better leader, cousins wont be the leader thats wiggins job already. I mean think about it Sac has been trying to put pieces to go with boogie. boogie is just 24 years old ...

rubio
wiggins/lavine
wiggins/ bennett
payne/dieng
cousins/ 31st pick