PDA

View Full Version : welp, that rebuilding was shorter than expected

Mr. Jabbar
05-20-2015, 02:15 AM
Rest of the league, hold this L:

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101018053607/logopedia/images/5/54/Los_Angeles_Lakers_Alternate_Logo.gif

:roll:

FKAri
05-20-2015, 02:21 AM
Busy watching the playoffs. Can you hold on to it for me till later? Thanks.

HitandRun Reggie
05-20-2015, 02:25 AM
It's about time...

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/599/230/kobe-crying1_display_image.jpg

RoseCity07
05-20-2015, 02:26 AM
I haven't heard about many game changing prospects this year. Lakers still gonna be ass.

imnew09
05-20-2015, 02:30 AM

Its all good. We be busy counting our championships.
Fact : Kobe got more championships than the remaining playoff teams combined!

HOoopCityJones
05-20-2015, 02:34 AM

http://i.imgur.com/JK0p4j3.gif

9erempiree
05-20-2015, 02:59 AM

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101018053607/logopedia/images/5/54/Los_Angeles_Lakers_Alternate_Logo.gif

I love this poster.

There is no denying his truth.

How many teams can rebuild this fast and if Kobe is healthy it is over for the league.
:cheers:

FireDavidKahn
05-20-2015, 03:03 AM
We'll see. I hope, and am confident, that we will take Towns. This presents a problem for the Lakers as Randle and Okafor are such a terrible fir together that they might as well trade Randle for another young piece right now.

They are both very bad defenders and would get slaughtered inside. Take it from a man who had to endure Al Jefferson and Love play together...it just wont work.

HelterSkelter
05-20-2015, 03:25 AM
Circle j3rking on the draft lottery? I didn't know you guys thought of Towns and Okafor this way.

coin24
05-20-2015, 03:31 AM

:bowdown: :bowdown:

Spurs m8
05-20-2015, 03:32 AM
These threads are all jokes, right?

BlackWhiteGreen
05-20-2015, 03:33 AM
Booked, along with the 15 other threads

HOoopCityJones
05-20-2015, 03:35 AM
Relax, Laker fans haven't had anything to get excited about in a long time.

Lmao, ya'll ni99as are so spiteful around here, bookmarking threads and shit.

TheReal Kendall
05-20-2015, 03:37 AM
Y'all better pray Kobe make it through the season.

I predict him to be out before all-star break.

34-24 Footwork
05-20-2015, 03:39 AM
Jordan Clarkson though.....

To me, Clarkson is gonna be the piece next year, no matter who we draft. Dude is a Filipino Westbrook with better handles. He needs that rage though.

I hope Randle been hitting them weights, too. Nigguh ain't have nothing better to do for a while. His practice sessions looking good.

34-24 Footwork
05-20-2015, 03:41 AM
Y'all better pray Kobe make it through the season.

I predict him to be out before all-star break.

Kobe and Rose are the two of the only players in the last few years that people actually WISH injury on them. Shit's pathetic bro.

Your life is worth less than a mexican food stamp, f@ggot.

Stay mad

FPJ
05-20-2015, 03:43 AM
Lakers select Porzingis, the next Bargnani :oldlol:

Legends66NBA7
05-20-2015, 03:47 AM
Lakers select Porzingis, the next Bargnani :oldlol:

Hope not.

I don't wish the next Bargnani on any other franchise.

imdaman99
05-20-2015, 03:52 AM
Hope not.

If Bargnani had panned out (reached his ceiling), what kinda player would he be? I never saw him at his best here obviously.

HelterSkelter
05-20-2015, 03:54 AM
Kobe and Rose are the two of the only players in the last few years that people actually WISH injury on them. Shit's pathetic bro.

Stay mad

LOL. No one wishes that. Rose just gets clowned for being injured (which happens to injury-prone players) a lot but that's it... The minds of delusional Laker fans created that. You people, and I mean the "delusionals" and not the objective ones, for some reason think everyone is against the Lakers. It's mind-boggling. Fck the CP3 trade. Lakers got a ring off of some home cooking.

Fire Colangelo
05-20-2015, 03:54 AM
Who was the last draft pick that Lakers selected that turned out to be really good?

Bynum? Eddie Jones?

Not a knock on the Lakers at all since I can barely remember the last time they were in the lottery before last year. :oldlol:

Spurs m8
05-20-2015, 03:56 AM
I hate Kobe but would never wish injury on him.
Its funnier watching him chuck his way to losses.

FPJ
05-20-2015, 03:57 AM
Hope not.

To be fair, i think Bargs is his ceiling.

They will probably get Towns, i read somewhere Minnesota really likes Okafor, which is good for them in my opinion, a front court of Randle and Okafor means no real defense.

Fire Colangelo
05-20-2015, 03:58 AM
If Bargnani had panned out (reached his ceiling), what kinda player would he be? I never saw him at his best here obviously.

Never had much of a ceiling to begin with IMO... wasn't athletic, wasn't a great shooter, can't rebound, no defensive instincts, etc.

I wasn't around back in 06 when he was drafted so I don't know what others thought about him, but I really really really really really saw nothing in him that warranted a #1 pick.

I guess deep down I hoped he would improve become Dirk-lite after the 2011 season but injuries kicked in and he became an even shittier shooter than he was before with worse rebounding and defense...

34-24 Footwork
05-20-2015, 04:06 AM
I hate Kobe but would never wish injury on him.
Its funnier watching him chuck his way to losses.

He chucked his way to five rings without having to take a paycut like the guys on the Spurs. Stay mad:lol

francesco totti
05-20-2015, 04:12 AM
If they want quick rebuild, they need to trade this pick.
Get an established players already, superstar.

But if they want to go rebuild road, they basically wasting kobe few years.He is already done, and only getting worse.

BlakFrankWhite
05-20-2015, 04:15 AM
so 2017 Lakers

PG:Westbrook
SG:Clarkson
SF:Kevin Durant
PF:Randle
C:Okafor

JerrySeinfeld
05-20-2015, 04:23 AM
clarkson
kobe
butler
randle
okafor

:rockon:

bobeticus
05-20-2015, 04:33 AM
I haven't heard about many game changing prospects this year. Lakers still gonna be ass.

This.

this Rookies will take 3 season to mature... not next season.

Kobe should retire to free up some cap space... :rockon:

Bigsmoke
05-20-2015, 05:36 AM
Having a 37 year old player making 24 million is never a good thing.

The Lakers still gonna be trash.

HOoopCityJones
05-20-2015, 05:37 AM
Having a 37 year old player making 24 million is never a good thing.

The Lakers still gonna be trash.

How did the Bulls do this year? :lol

Bigsmoke
05-20-2015, 05:38 AM
This.

this Rookies will take 3 season to mature... not next season.

Kobe should retire to free up some cap space... :rockon:

And when was the last time the Lakers ever drafted someone worth mentioning? Eddie Jones?

AirFederer
05-20-2015, 05:42 AM
Best of wishes but I see risk of thread backfire :cheers:

If Kobe wins another ring at his age, I'll applaude him.

HOoopCityJones
05-20-2015, 05:43 AM
Love how ni99as are so concerned with Laker draft history all of a sudden. :lol

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/43290/mobb-deep-shook-ones-ii-o.gif

Son , they shook. Cause ain't no such things as halfway crooks
Scared to death and scared to look
They shook

Fire Colangelo
05-20-2015, 05:44 AM
And when was the last time the Lakers ever drafted someone worth mentioning? Eddie Jones?

When was the last time Lakers had a top 10 pick?

Randle looked pretty good to start the season before the injury btw.

Genaro
05-20-2015, 05:47 AM
Who was the last draft pick that Lakers selected that turned out to be really good?

Bynum? Eddie Jones?

Not a knock on the Lakers at all since I can barely remember the last time they were in the lottery before last year. :oldlol:
Bynum was a great pick if you ask me. All star starter at 10th pick you don't see everyday.
Yes he later became IP but he also was a part of 2 titles and had 1 great year while he was in LA.

And answering your question the Lakers only was at the lottery 3 times in the last 30 years.

Bigsmoke
05-20-2015, 05:50 AM
When was the last time Lakers had a top 10 pick?

Randle looked pretty good to start the season before the injury btw.

We've seen teams that drafted quality players without a top 10 picks

The Bulls got Butler after winning 62 games the prior year.

But anyways. *** those phoney ass *** n*gga and Kobe b*tch ass too

HOoopCityJones
05-20-2015, 05:52 AM
We've seen teams that draft players without a top 10 pick ball the time.

The Bulls got Butler after winning 62 games the prior year.

But anyways. *** those phoney ass *** n*gga and Kobe b*tch ass too

You shook bitch and Bulls ain't nothing but all hype and bullshit since Jordan left.

Bitch ass ni99as can't even come out the LEast. :facepalm

ILLsmak
05-20-2015, 05:53 AM

Bynum? Eddie Jones?

Yea it's hard when you are 25-30 all of the time as well as probably trading down and straight trading picks.

However, they did snag Marc Gasol.

-Smak

SwayDizzle
05-20-2015, 05:58 AM

:applause: :applause: :applause:
The League ain't even ready for what's coming next year. Talented young legs lead by Lordbe.

dunksby
05-20-2015, 06:12 AM
Lakers with a great pick and the Celtics with all those first round picks will be getting back into contention pretty quick.

Bigsmoke
05-20-2015, 06:37 AM
You shook bitch and Bulls ain't nothing but all hype and bullshit since Jordan left.

Bitch ass ni99as can't even come out the LEast. :facepalm

Kobe is what? 5-20 against LeBron?

Bigsmoke
05-20-2015, 06:38 AM
Lakers with a great pick and the Celtics with all those first round picks will be getting back into contention pretty quick.

The Celtics gotta good coach moving forward too.

But they need a cornerstone player tho and not just additional role players.

ImKobe
05-20-2015, 06:47 AM
funny seeing people shook, now they looking at draft history and trying to downplay the pick. All they needed was to keep the pick really, being 2nd is a huge bonus. The scouting has been decent the last 10 years or so, team will land an impact player and possibly a star, plus Lakers have the 27th pick as well to draft another impact player.

Lakers rebuilded in two seasons. Clarkson and Randle last year, Towns/Okafor + another 1st this year + cap space and we got Kobe here to mentor these guys and if he's healthy, Lakers gonna be back sooner than expected.

Smoke117
05-20-2015, 06:49 AM
Hilarious...all these kobe stans pretending they care about the Lakers after he leaves...

http://nwps.ws/pub/forum-gifs/mj-laughing.gif

GOBB
05-20-2015, 06:55 AM
I'm lost at the point of this thread. Did the Lakers make a big splash in free agency? Surely this thread isn't made because you have the #2 pick in the draft. :roll:

ImKobe
05-20-2015, 06:57 AM
Hilarious...all these kobe stans pretending they care about the Lakers after he leaves...

http://nwps.ws/pub/forum-gifs/mj-laughing.gif

Laker fans care about the future, but the positive thing is that thanks to keeping the pick and moving up, the team can have a complete turnaround in a very short time.

Kobe has been a superstar since 2001 and until Lakers find that next franchise player, it's about sending Kobe off to retirement with a winning season after all the bullshit.

Kobe stans are happy because this means he'll stick around for longer than just one more year with the young core the team has + whatever Lakers get in FA this summer.

Smoke117
05-20-2015, 07:01 AM
Laker fans care about the future, but the positive thing is that thanks to keeping the pick and moving up, the team can have a complete turnaround in a very short time.

Kobe has been a superstar since 2001 and until Lakers find that next franchise player, it's about sending Kobe off to retirement with a winning season after all the bullshit.

Kobe stans are happy because this means he'll stick around for longer than just one more year with the young core the team has + whatever Lakers get in FA this summer.

Yawn...save the rhetoric for someone who cares about it you pathetic little roach. (your other bitch boy kobe stans)

ronnymac
05-20-2015, 07:02 AM
The L stands for a loss.

ImKobe
05-20-2015, 07:02 AM
Yawn...save the rhetoric for someone who cares about it you pathetic little roach. (your other bitch boy kobe stans)

Well, you care enough to post in every Kobe/Lakers-related thread.

Smoke117
05-20-2015, 07:05 AM

Someone has to keep the status quo. You talk a lot of shit for someone who has put an icon of a player he hates to disparage him. Should I tell you what disparage means? Do you even know? I highly doubt it. You should really stick to the fellow children if you have any retort. I'll destroy you.

sportjames23
05-20-2015, 07:09 AM

Damn. :oldlol:

http://i.imgur.com/JK0p4j3.gif

TheReal Kendall
05-20-2015, 07:16 AM

Stay mad
Lol :coleman:

Not wishing injury on anybody but he's been hurt the past 2 seasons and he's only getting older.

I'm not concerned about the Lakers cause they won't win shit anytime soon even if kobe is healthy the whole season. My sun's will win more games than the Lakers. :lol

Smoke117
05-20-2015, 07:38 AM

I notice you had nothing to say after my response. Stay being a bitch...just like the guy you fanboy. It's a good look on you.

r15mohd
05-20-2015, 09:00 AM
:applause: :applause: :applause:
The League ain't even ready for what's coming next year. Talented young legs lead by Lordbe.

if he's the leader, as in option #1, I doubt it's going to be much to applaud over. reality of the whole situation...Kobe is impatient, so the moment any one of the youth players get away from his direction, it starts to dwindle. Kobe will force his shots to get his way, as we've seen, and result in injury as he's just at that stage now. the more the effort, the more his body breaksdown - can't beat father time.

if he seriously wants to help the Lakers, take a backseat and educate the youth players while on the floor during these last few years. he's not winning a title in LA with this squad, or any another star they try and snatch in summer FA. go out leaving LAL on a high note in instilling what it takes to win and setting up the franchise from future success rather than trying to go out on top, when it's basically impossible. he's had many years at the top, and it would be nice to finish that way but the odds, and basketball Gods, are against him now

ralph_i_el
05-20-2015, 09:06 AM
PREDICTION: Lakers will not have a winning record with Kobe on the team

coin24
05-20-2015, 10:16 AM
I notice you had nothing to say after my response. Stay being a bitch...just like the guy you fanboy. It's a good look on you.

Stay mad :lol

Lakers stay winning, championship cruise incoming:rockon:
Lawd Godbe taking us to the promised land again

Aren't u a clippers fan? That's why you're so upset, after that epic collapse anyone would be:lol

HOoopCityJones
05-20-2015, 11:03 AM
Kobe is what? 5-20 against LeBron?

This is the best you got? :roll:

Bulls fans stay taking L's.

Chiraq boo boo water, 1,000 niglets tryna imitate one ni99a with dreds. This ain't 2006, get that hyphy shit the fucc outta here:facepalm

dunksby
05-20-2015, 11:47 AM
The Celtics gotta good coach moving forward too.

But they need a cornerstone player tho and not just additional role players.
Boston is already in the playoffs and they have a great history of winning which is good for attracting FAs.

ImKobe
05-20-2015, 11:56 AM
Someone has to keep the status quo. You talk a lot of shit for someone who has put an icon of a player he hates to disparage him. Should I tell you what disparage means? Do you even know? I highly doubt it. You should really stick to the fellow children if you have any retort. I'll destroy you.

I don't hate anyone and what does your post have anything to do with the topic at hand? You resort to personal attacks when you run out of material, how cute.

Destroy me? :confusedshrug:

I'm in chill mode, you should try that some time.

HurricaneKid
05-20-2015, 11:56 AM
Okafor got humiliated in the Championship game by Frank Kaminsky. But he is going to save the Lakers?

The Lakers will not have a single player next year that would get major minutes for Golden State.

And they won't have their lotto pick next year.

In the history of the Lakers they have had 4 lotto picks. Half of those came in the last two years.

CavaliersFTW
05-20-2015, 12:01 PM
Cavs fan but the Lakers over the years have become my 2nd fav team all-time :applause:

Mr Feeny
05-20-2015, 12:57 PM
I don't hate anyone and what does your post have anything to do with the topic at hand? You resort to personal attacks when you run out of material, how cute.

Destroy me? :confusedshrug:

I'm in chill mode, you should try that some time.

He pretty much made you his bitch, tbf.