PDA

View Full Version : Lakers fans were right...

oarabbus
05-20-2015, 03:06 AM
Dwight has no heart. He's the ****ing Tin Man from Wizard of Oz. Dude would make Coach Carter quit. ****ing no-name Clint Capela gave 10x the effort of this guy.

I know he was hurt but it's about the time he was in... he managed to get blocked, brick a few shots, and offensive foul Draymond.

I was worried about having to face this guy prior to the game, but he quelled my fears.

brownmamba00
05-20-2015, 06:48 AM
Kobe said it best, he's a good kid...

ImKobe
05-20-2015, 06:51 AM
Overreacting after one game...

he got hurt in the first half and still managed to grab 13 rebounds in 26 minutes

loss is on the entire team for dropping that 16-point lead in like 5 minutes span to end the half. Went from up 16 to being down 3 at the half in the same quarter :kobe:, I knew it was over after that.

Smoke117
05-20-2015, 06:52 AM
Dwight has no heart. He's the ****ing Tin Man from Wizard of Oz. Dude would make Coach Carter quit. ****ing no-name Clint Capela gave 10x the effort of this guy.

I know he was hurt but it's about the time he was in... he managed to get blocked, brick a few shots, and offensive foul Draymond.

I was worried about having to face this guy prior to the game, but he quelled my fears.

**** you shit talking ****. The guy shit on the Clippers. They wouldn't be here without him. You sound like a kobe stan talking this shit about the guy who was by far the best defensive player in the league for four straight years (the 4th they handed the DPOY to the pathetic Tyson Chandler). You don't know what you are talking about, child. What would you know? You are a fan of the deepest and gifted team in about 20 years. Anyone could be a fan of the Warriors right now...where the **** were you about 5 years ago, bitch? Exactly. Go f@ck your mother.

lilteapot
05-20-2015, 06:53 AM
**** you shit talking ****. The guy shit on the Clippers. They wouldn't be here without him. You sound like a kobe stan talking this shit about the guy who was by far the best defensive player in the league for four straight years (the 4th they handed the DPOY to the pathetic Tyson Chandler). You don't know what you are talking about, child. What would you know? You are a fan of the deepest and gifted team in about 20 years.

Oh hai Dwight

UK2K
05-20-2015, 07:49 AM

Pretty sure Dwight had 4 and 3 in the first six minutes of the game.

But yeah, its easy to say Dwight sucks, but he had 13 and 7 in 26 minutes.

A full 35 minutes from a healthy Dwight, and GS is down 1-0.

You won by four points with the Rockets down 3 starters. Congrats.

Smoke117
05-20-2015, 07:52 AM
Pretty sure Dwight had 4 and 3 in the first six minutes of the game.

But yeah, its easy to say Dwight sucks, but he had 13 and 7 in 26 minutes.

A full 35 minutes from a healthy Dwight, and GS is down 1-0.

You won by four points with the Rockets down 3 starters. Congrats.

Exactly. The pomposity of piss-ants is hilarious. And here I was thinking oarc*nt knew about baskeball...good to be set straight. Anyone can open their mouth like a bitch and he completely showed that. Hmph.

coin24
05-20-2015, 10:21 AM
Dwerts actually played pretty well these playoffs, sticking to what he's good at. Which is all most laker fans were asking of him. He's not the main option in offense..

I'm glad he didn't stay with the lakers I never wanted him to but it's good that he's back in form.
Rockets don't advance past clips without him

raprap
05-20-2015, 10:31 AM
Still boggles my mind how he regressed so much in his post play. He was finally getting it in 2011. :(

r15mohd
05-20-2015, 10:40 AM
Still boggles my mind how he regressed so much in his post play. He was finally getting it in 2011. :(

herniated disk repair :rolleyes:

raprap
05-20-2015, 10:44 AM
herniated disk repair :rolleyes:
Really? Meh I don't really follow him. That dwightmare drama was too much for me. :oldlol:

Prometheus
05-20-2015, 10:47 AM
**** you shit talking ****. The guy shit on the Clippers. They wouldn't be here without him. You sound like a kobe stan talking this shit about the guy who was by far the best defensive player in the league for four straight years (the 4th they handed the DPOY to the pathetic Tyson Chandler). You don't know what you are talking about, child. What would you know? You are a fan of the deepest and gifted team in about 20 years. Anyone could be a fan of the Warriors right now...where the **** were you about 5 years ago, bitch? Exactly. Go f@ck your mother.

:wtf:

You might even be right, but god damn why are you so mad?

HOoopCityJones
05-20-2015, 10:50 AM
:wtf:

You might even be right, but god damn why are you so mad?

Bitch ni99a stay signing on drunk. :oldlol:

Prometheus
05-20-2015, 10:51 AM
Bitch ni99a stay signing on drunk. :oldlol:

I'm going to assume this ain't true, because if it is, that's pathetic. If you're drunk there are 1,000 things you should be doing other than this. ISH is for down time in between work and fun.

HOoopCityJones
05-20-2015, 11:07 AM
I'm going to assume this ain't true, because if it is, that's pathetic. If you're drunk there are 1,000 things you should be doing other than this. ISH is for down time in between work and fun.

How else you explain the general ass hurt homie been spouting around the forums? He sees a couple happy Laker fans an got his ass shook, on suicide watch at the bottom of a bottle.

oarabbus
05-20-2015, 05:39 PM

Go easy on the bottle son.

I saw Harden going god mode in the 4th. and this dude Capela having something called "heart" which obviously is not a known quantity to a Dwight ballsweat sipper like you. I saw Smoove destroy the Clips and even made a topic about it. I'll give credit where it's due.

And where the f*ck was I 5 years ago? Living in the bay you stupid ****, just like the 20 years before that. Step off

Crown&Coke
05-20-2015, 06:43 PM
loss is on the entire team for dropping that 16-point lead in like 5 minutes span to end the half.

Loss is on the coach for not recognizing that the turnovers that were piling up in that time frame were leading directly to wide open layups and 3's in transition (aka the easiest shots in the mfking world)

How the hell you let a 16 point lead evaporate in 3 minutes, in the playoffs.

dreamwarrior
05-20-2015, 07:12 PM
Give him a break. He's still playing at a high level after a would be career ending injury...well not totally career ending but he'd be playing in China not the nba