PDA

View Full Version : Refs didn't even hide it. That 3rd quarter was disgusting

poido123
05-21-2015, 09:24 AM
Missed back court violations, calling techs on hawks players complaining about calls but lebron can do it, Thompson allowed to lean into horford in the post, milsap called for a foul on a legit screen, it was f.ck up after f.ck up out there and the ref influencing was definitely there.

Forget about what happened after that, the refs had already changed the mindset of the hawks during that stretch of bullshit.

League is still corrupt. I'm done, not watching this shit product anymore. The NBA needs to clean up before I watch another game.

The league can go f.ck itself. Riding lebrons d.ck, instead of letting him do it himself fully on his own merit.

Goodbye guys. I'm 33 and too old for this place now. The only basketball that existed to me was pre 2002 rig job.

One day, the corruption will surface and don't say I Didnt tell you so.

I hope I entertained y'all at some point. I thank you all for entertaining me over the years, ISH has been good to me and I like all of the crazy characters here.

JellyBean
05-21-2015, 09:32 AM
http://img.pandawhale.com/125918-stop-whining-gif-Imgur-gfycat-4CHz.gif

And no, I am not a LeBron fan either.

aj1987
05-21-2015, 09:32 AM
http://i.imgur.com/GnLZOFN.jpg

24-Inch_Chrome
05-21-2015, 09:33 AM
:lebronamazed:

VengefulAngel
05-21-2015, 09:41 AM
Missed back court violations, calling techs on hawks players complaining about calls but lebron can do it, Thompson allowed to lean into horford in the post, milsap called for a foul on a legit screen, it was f.ck up after f.ck up out there and the ref influencing was definitely there.

Forget about what happened after that, the refs had already changed the mindset of the hawks during that stretch of bullshit.

League is still corrupt. I'm done, not watching this shit product anymore. The NBA needs to clean up before I watch another game.

The league can go f.ck itself. Riding lebrons d.ck, instead of letting him do it himself fully on his own merit.

Goodbye guys. I'm 33 and too old for this place now. The only basketball that existed to me was pre 2002 rig job.

I hope I entertained y'all at some point. I thank you all for entertaining me over the years, ISH has been good to me and I like all of the crazy characters here.

When are you going to honour our avy bet?

theaussieguy
05-21-2015, 09:44 AM
I agree that the L is corrupt as ****, its hard to take it seriously. However I don't agree that it will ever become known. Its just one cog part of the jewish empire, the jews have a firm grip on this world and America as a whole. I know I will get banned for this post but its the truth.

ILLsmak
05-21-2015, 09:50 AM

I hope you do leave and not in a mean way. I think everyone should leave ISH just like everyone should stop watching NBA and stop visiting ESPN.com.

It's true that the product is bullshat, but it's interesting that this was the moment where you were like ****KKKKK.

I've seen so much bullshit in the NBA that it's just like oh this again.

But like I said before, it's kind of the fan's fault. It was proven that fans don't wanna see good bball, they just wanna win and humiliate other people. That ref shit and people like STOP WHINING LOSER LOLOLOL works perfectly. Everyone thinking the game is clean, heh.

I also think sports work in a kind of abusive relationship way, that's why people are able to delude themselves into believing their team can win year after year after either getting shafted by the refs or just blowing it.

But yea, peace. I didn't watch the game cuz didn't have time.

-Smak

JellyBean
05-21-2015, 09:50 AM
I agree that the L is corrupt as ****, its hard to take it seriously. However I don't agree that it will ever become known. Its just one cog part of the jewish empire, the jews have a firm grip on this world and America as a whole. I know I will get banned for this post but its the truth.

WT? Oh Lord. This brother done lost his mind.

ApexPredator
05-21-2015, 10:02 AM
http://i.imgur.com/GnLZOFN.jpg
:lol

El Gato Negro
05-21-2015, 10:11 AM
:lol :cheers:

plowking
05-21-2015, 10:16 AM
Bro, stay.

We need to organize more one on ones.

I was watching, going for the Hawks, and it wasn't bad. Every year this happens, and your hate for Bron is just over the top.

It wasn't rigged, nor close to it. Dude was hit with two fouls in the 1st quarter, which really weren't there (although I was in the gamethread riling up Cavs fans saying it was) and he had to sit.

They hit more shots, more threes, outrebounded them significantly, and simply just had more possessions to play with.

Jon_Koncak
05-21-2015, 10:46 AM
It was really bad.Those consecutive offensive fouls on Millsap plus the technical and the non call on Lebron lowering his shoulder on Antic really turned the game in favor of Cavs.It was the worst called game of the play offs so far.

lilteapot
05-21-2015, 11:14 AM
It was really bad.Those consecutive offensive fouls on Millsap plus the technical and the non call on Lebron lowering his shoulder on Antic really turned the game in favor of Cavs.It was the worst called game of the play offs so far.
No, JR Smith going nuts turned the game in the Cavs' favor.

OP needs to quit the forum. Bulls fans cry more than any other fanbase in sports.

ISHGoat
05-21-2015, 11:17 AM

Not even close to the worst called game. Game six between GSW and MEM was so lopsided in MEM favor that some government agencies should be investigating. Chi vs Cle g4 was also suspect with the calls/non calls down the stretch for both teams.

WallIn
05-21-2015, 11:17 AM
Forgot to add the refs also rigged the baskets to allow JR Smith's jumpers to fall in.

warriorfan
05-21-2015, 12:17 PM

I agree that there were some crazy calls. Then JR smith gets hot and Carroll gets injured and it just gets worse and worse. Feel bad for the hawk fans. Poido you should stay though, this place needs good posters that are team fans instead of homo stans. :rockon:

FPJ
05-21-2015, 12:20 PM
Don't know about the rest of you but the no calls on traveling really bother me. There are guys who take 5 or 6 steps and no whistle. And it happens a lot.

kamil
05-21-2015, 12:28 PM
Let's not forget the refs NEVER calling offensive fouls on LeBrons* constant use of the stiff arm.

kamil
05-21-2015, 12:31 PM
Look kids, NBA allows the use of the stiff arm when your LeBron* James.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CFfh20_WgAE-R-t.jpg

FLDFSU
05-21-2015, 12:35 PM
Didn't the OP claim that the Bulls were going to swipe the floor against the Cavs...like 2 weeks ago?

kshutts1
05-21-2015, 12:42 PM
the two offensive fouls on the pick made me LOL. Especially considering how it is literally more rare to see a legal pick than a non-legal one.

The tech handed out to Millsap was also ridiculous, UNLESS he said something super derogatory to the official. Lebron can sprint up to them yelling and not get anything, but Millsap walks up talking/yelling (unclear) and he gets Ted up. Pretty silly.

I know that refs are human, and have an incredibly difficult job, but a lot can be said for consistency.

24-Inch_Chrome
05-21-2015, 12:44 PM
Don't know about the rest of you but the no calls on traveling really bother me. There are guys who take 5 or 6 steps and no whistle. And it happens a lot.

That's something that happens across the entire league, the referees don't care. It bugs me too but it's become an unfortunate part of the NBA game.

edrick
05-21-2015, 12:50 PM
The haters, they mad.

kamil
05-21-2015, 12:50 PM
The haters, they mad.

The stans, they objective.

tpols
05-21-2015, 12:56 PM
the two offensive fouls on the pick made me LOL. Especially considering how it is literally more rare to see a legal pick than a non-legal one.

The tech handed out to Millsap was also ridiculous, UNLESS he said something super derogatory to the official. Lebron can sprint up to them yelling and not get anything, but Millsap walks up talking/yelling (unclear) and he gets Ted up. Pretty silly.

I know that refs are human, and have an incredibly difficult job, but a lot can be said for consistency.

Those consecutive illegal screen calls on millsap killed any hope of Atlanta getting in a groove.

The league needs ratings.. they need money.. no one in charge wants a hawks vs ___ finals. A Cavs warriors finals would literally double ratings.. hence hawks can expect to get fked by the refs all series long even in their home opener.:lol

Jameerthefear
05-21-2015, 01:17 PM
OP is a bitch. I ****ing chased his off here. Another W for Jameerthefear

livinglegend
05-21-2015, 02:10 PM

It wasn't a backcourt violation.

[QUOTE]Likewise, if a rebound is tapped back across midcourt and the previous offensive team gains possession, it

lilteapot
05-21-2015, 02:14 PM

http://healthyliving.azcentral.com/basketball-rules-crossing-half-court-4157.html

You don't even know the rules.
So STFU.
It was cringeworthy how Reggie was freaking out about it being a backcourt violation. What a moron.

livinglegend
05-21-2015, 02:17 PM
It was cringeworthy how Reggie was freaking out about it being a backcourt violation. What a moron.

Webber knew it wasn't a backcourt violation.
He didn't mention it because he didn't wanted to make Reggie look like a fool.
And ISH sheeps all just followed Reggie. ''If reggie says it's a violation, then it must be. '':hammerhead:

ProfessorMurder
05-21-2015, 02:19 PM

http://healthyliving.azcentral.com/basketball-rules-crossing-half-court-4157.html

So STFU.

It was a controlled tap. That implies possession.

If he was credited with a rebound, that was a backcourt violation.

navy
05-21-2015, 02:22 PM

You can rebound/ control tap into the backcourt

Rose'sACL
05-21-2015, 02:23 PM

So STFU.
i was thinking that may be i missed something going by what reggie was saying. Even nba forums were filled with posts about it being a backcourt violation but after the game , there was a thread on every nba forum making fun of commentators for calling it a backcourt violation.

It just goes to show you how many people are sheep and would believe anything that agrees with their agenda.

this guy is such an idiot. i saw this exact play 7-8 times in the regular season and at least once in playoffs till now without it being called backcourt violation. i have seen this kind of play hundreds of time in the nba. does anyone here pay attention to the games not involving lebron or kobe?

livinglegend
05-21-2015, 02:23 PM

:roll: :roll:

Oh yeah?
And how exactly do you objectively make the difference between a controlled tap and an uncontrolled tap?

livinglegend
05-21-2015, 02:25 PM
You can rebound/ control tap into the backcourt

Tyson Chandler did it all the time.
Nobody complained about it.
Now, Lebron does it. Everyone cries ''RIGGED''.
That shows how little credibility Lebron haters has.

livinglegend
05-21-2015, 02:28 PM
i was thinking that may be i missed something going by what reggie was saying. Even nba forums were filled with posts about it being a backcourt violation but after the game , there was a thread on every nba forum making fun of commentators for calling it a backcourt violation.

It just goes to show you how many people are sheep and would believe anything that agrees with their agenda.

this guy is such an idiot. i saw this exact play 7-8 times in the regular season and at least once in playoffs till now without it being called backcourt violation. i have seen this kind of play hundreds of time in the nba. does anyone here pay attention to the games not involving lebron or kobe?

Great point.
That play really showed how many sheeps we have.
And we have guys like Mr.Professor who still try to believe it even after we posted facts because it fits his agenda :oldlol:

ProfessorMurder
05-21-2015, 02:30 PM
:roll: :roll:

Oh yeah?
And how exactly do you objectively make the difference between a controlled tap and an uncontrolled tap?

Because he looked where he threw the damn ball.

livinglegend
05-21-2015, 02:31 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Rose'sACL
05-21-2015, 02:32 PM
almost all the backtaps are controlled by your definition.
Refs never call it a backcourt violation unless you come down with the ball instead of just touching it like lebron did.
you keep showing that you don't watch much nba other than when lebron plays.

Heavincent
05-21-2015, 02:37 PM

Alright then, see you tomorrow.

Rose'sACL
05-21-2015, 02:42 PM
poido became a bulls fan in the 90s and keeps blaming refs as the reason he doesn't like today's nba.

livinglegend
05-21-2015, 02:44 PM

He is not coming back.
He really looked for a reason to disappear after embarassing himself with his bulls cocky predictions.
This guy is too soft. He previously ''retired'' because people were calling him ''pedo''. :facepalm
He takes this forum too seriously.

ProfessorMurder
05-21-2015, 02:44 PM
almost all the backtaps are controlled by your definition.
Refs never call it a backcourt violation unless you come down with the ball instead of just touching it like lebron did.
you keep showing that you don't watch much nba other than when lebron plays.
He threw it. He didn't tap it.

I barely watch Bran play. Get off of his nards.

livinglegend
05-21-2015, 02:46 PM

Just leave for your own good. :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Rose'sACL
05-21-2015, 02:48 PM

no, he didn't throw it. go look at his reglar passes and compare. you are defending brady in another thread because the balls were only slightly deflated but arguing here in favor of last night's game being rigged.

Genaro
05-21-2015, 03:24 PM
Yes, that sequence was ridiculous I even brought it up in the GT but I don't think it decided the game. JR did with those 3 pointers.

warriorfan
05-21-2015, 03:25 PM
how bout them warriors?

Bankaii
05-21-2015, 03:40 PM
how bout them warriors?
Facing an inexperienced Pelicans team with their franchise player in his first ever playoff game.
Then facing an offensively challenged Grizzlies with Conley out a game and then their best perimeter defender missing games.
Now facing the crappy Rockets whom may be missing Dwight.
Then facing the Cavs with their 2nd and 3rd best players injured.
All while having the most stacked team in the league by far.
How bout them tho?

HurricaneKid
05-21-2015, 04:21 PM

You think Antic got in position? Because if you do you are an impossible homer that knows nothing about basketball.

And if you think Millsap should be able to lean in with his shoulder and hit a guy square in the chin you are far worse than that.

J Shuttlesworth
05-21-2015, 04:37 PM

So STFU.
That's what I was thinking too. I thought Reggie was freaking out over nothing. Thanks for pointing that out

Hey Yo
05-21-2015, 04:47 PM
Look kids, NBA allows the use of the stiff arm when your LeBron* James.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CFfh20_WgAE-R-t.jpg
Look kids, kamil doesn't know what the hell a stiff arm is.

:roll:

raprap
05-21-2015, 06:36 PM
That lebron james tap wasn't a back court violation. Tyson Chandler does that all the time. Reggie Miller is an idiot and was hatin all night against the Cavs. :oldlol:

Amazing how a commentator can change one's perspective.

Euroleague
05-21-2015, 06:37 PM

Are you actually suggesting that the refs did not help Jordan win all the time?

:biggums: :biggums: :biggums: :biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

WTF kind of drugs are you on?

JohnFreeman
05-21-2015, 06:40 PM
They always come back

Euroleague
05-21-2015, 06:40 PM

And yet 100 times better reffed than any game Team USA ever plays in............

But somehow you never seem to ever complain about those games.

With that being said, get ready Jon, because it is coming.....

PAOK is going to outplay Panathinaikos once again, and once again they are going to have the refs steal another playoff series from them. Just like happened last year in the playoffs, and just like happened this year in the cup semis.

It's funny though how it only seems to matter when it is not involving Team USA.

Euroleague
05-21-2015, 06:44 PM

Strange, whenever I complain about the 50 travels a game made by Team USA, I get called a "liar", or a "troll". Yet, they travel like 50 times or more a game without getting called for it.

So odd how some people have the selective outrage thing.

Euroleague
05-21-2015, 06:48 PM
no, he didn't throw it. go look at his reglar passes and compare. you are defending brady in another thread because the balls were only slightly deflated but arguing here in favor of last night's game being rigged.

People that think Brady cheated are as dumb as people that think the NBA games are 100% reffed straight.

No one believing either of those things has an IQ approaching room temperature.

ProfessorMurder
05-21-2015, 08:39 PM
How am I defending Brady when I said a deflated football isn't worth talking about for 6 months? I don't even f*cking watch football.

sd3035
05-21-2015, 08:48 PM
Huge Lebron fan checking in, I have to say I was very pleased with the officiating

https://i.imgur.com/8dNJV.jpg