PDA

View Full Version : Tha Return of Lamez Retarden.

Real14
05-21-2015, 11:46 PM
He's back!:applause:

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr01/2013/2/26/10/enhanced-buzz-14373-1361893823-10.jpg

Your thoughtz on his lame ass ways and retardedness at tha end of tha game tonight? :D

warriorfan
05-21-2015, 11:48 PM
:roll:

2 real for these hoes

:applause:

Asukal
05-21-2015, 11:49 PM
You call him lame when he's the reason the game is closely contested? :whatever:

Btw, I hate harden. :oldlol:

Real14
05-21-2015, 11:50 PM

2 real for these hoes

amen:applause: :oldlol:

Smook A.
05-21-2015, 11:50 PM
He had 38/10/9... do you realize the game wouldn't have been as close if it weren't for him??

**** OUTTA HERE!

Real14
05-21-2015, 11:51 PM
You call him lame when he's the reason the game is closely contested? :whatever:

:lol

Fudge
05-21-2015, 11:51 PM
Lamez Retarden

This ***** :roll:

Real14
05-21-2015, 11:52 PM
He had 38/10/9... do you realize the game wouldn't have been as close if it weren't for him??

**** OUTTA HERE!

Lamez ass bearded bitch still choke tho:oldlol:

dazzer87
http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr01/2013/2/26/10/enhanced-buzz-14373-1361893823-10.jpg

Damn no wonder he's growing that beard......:roll:

tpols
He should've just pulled up and shot the ball with 3 seconds left.. he tried to wait for a buzzer beater and inadvertently let the trap develop.

Smook A.
05-21-2015, 11:55 PM
Lamez ass bearded bitch still choke tho:oldlol:
You don't give anyone credit. When Harden has a big game you're in your little hole. When he does well and the Rockets lose, you still have the urge to call him 'Lamez Retarden'? You're a pathetic pile of shit. I could use you as my ****ing toilet seat. BTW, those "nicknames" you give out sound dumber than every single one of your posts. I hope you get permabanned one day. Seriously, you're ****ing useless.

Real14
05-21-2015, 11:56 PM
Damn no wonder he's growing that beard......:roll:
hell yea:oldlol:

Real14
05-21-2015, 11:59 PM
You don't give anyone credit. When Harden has a big game you're in your little hole. When he does well and the Rockets lose, you still have the urge to call him 'Lamez Retarden'? You're a pathetic pile of shit. I could use you as my ****ing toilet seat. BTW, those "nicknames" you give out sound dumber than every single one of your posts. I hope you get permabanned one day. Seriously, you're ****ing useless.

http://cdn.hiphopwired.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/YouMad.jpg

Real14
05-22-2015, 12:01 AM

http://a.abcnews.com/images/Sports/espnapi_nba_g_curry2x_576x324_wmain.jpg

Smook A.
05-22-2015, 12:02 AM
http://cdn.hiphopwired.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/YouMad.jpg

Bringing the same "You mad" response, I see. Face it, you just can't admit that you're a pathetic son of a bitch who only goes on to post when things go his way. Where were you when Harden and the Rockets came back from 3-1 to beat the Clippers? Where were you when Harden was shooting lights out? Where were you when the Knicks didn't get a top 3 pick? That's right. Like I said, you only crawl out of your little hole when something bad happens to a player/team you hate. Crawl back in that hole and don't come out. You're a disgrace to Knicks fans, and NBA fans in general.

Real14
05-22-2015, 12:05 AM

Bringing the same "You mad" response, I see. Face it, you just can't admit that you're a pathetic son of a bitch who only goes on to post when things go his way. Where were you when Harden and the Rockets came back from 3-1 to beat the Clippers? Where were you when Harden was shooting lights out? Where were you when the Knicks didn't get a top 3 pick? That's right. Like I said, you only crawl out of your little hole when something bad happens to a player/team you hate. Crawl back in that hole and don't come out. You're a disgrace to Knicks fans, and NBA fans in general.

Them clippers choked and your "team" bust ass game 6 tha whole 4th quarter while "Lamez Retarden" was on tha bench:roll:

Smook A.
05-22-2015, 12:07 AM
Them clippers choked and your "team" bust ass game 6 tha whole 4th quarter while "Lamez Retarden" was on tha bench:roll:
Or we were just really good in the last 3 games :confusedshrug:

Eric Cartman
05-22-2015, 12:08 AM
Lamez Retarden is a great name.

Not even as disrespect to Harden, just great word play.

Jameerthefear
05-22-2015, 12:12 AM
Jeff, can we please ban this ghetto cretin?

ISHGoat
05-22-2015, 12:16 AM
Dam, homie melting down HARD

FKAri
05-22-2015, 12:30 AM

This thread is dumb. But damn did you catch some feelings. :lol

Real14
05-22-2015, 12:34 AM
Lamez Retarden is a great name.

Not even as disrespect to Harden, just great word play.

I appreciate it:applause:

Spurs m8
05-22-2015, 12:35 AM
Suck shit James, suck shit Houston

Smook A.
05-22-2015, 12:41 AM
This thread is dumb. But damn did you catch some feelings. :lol
Imagine having your star player having one of the best games of his career, then having your team lose by 1 with your star player screwing up on the possession in the final seconds. THEN you have a bitch-made dumbass calling him a stupid nickname that's totally uncalled for. **** yeah I was mad. Put yourself in mine, and other Rockets' fans shoes. You'd feel the same way too. You can't tell me you wouldn't have some sort of emotions if your team went through that.

Real14
05-22-2015, 12:43 AM
Imagine having your star player having one of the best games of his career, then having your team lose by 1 with your star player screwing up on the possession in the final seconds. THEN you have a bitch-made dumbass calling him a stupid nickname that's totally uncalled for. **** yeah I was mad. Put yourself in mine, and other Rockets' fans shoes. You'd feel the same way too. You can't tell me you wouldn't have some sort of emotions if your team went through that.
But you're tha only rocket fan melting down in this thread tho:oldlol:

k0kakw0rld
05-22-2015, 12:45 AM

:no: Warriors made mistakes after mistakes after mistakes. Give Mchale credit for trapping Steph in key moments. Nothing to do with Harden here I'm sorry. He did play a solid game but Warriors blew their lead again just like game 1.

warriorfan
05-22-2015, 12:45 AM

Legends66NBA7
05-22-2015, 12:47 AM

You're a good fan and it's fine to be emotional... but people are still going to say whatever they want on a board like this. Should just leave it, but carry on.

Cocaine80s
05-22-2015, 12:50 AM
Op you almost 30 bruh

You too old for this shit

Smook A.
05-22-2015, 12:51 AM
But you're tha only rocket fan melting down in this thread tho:oldlol:
Cause I was only one who had the urge to go in YOUR thread. We all know you say a lot of dumb shit on here. I wanted to call you out because I was getting sick to my stomach. Seeing "Lamez Retarden" after watching him get 38/10/9 and devastatingly losing the game after getting SO close REALLY ****ing pissed me off.

Real14
05-22-2015, 12:52 AM
Op you almost 30 bruh

You too old for this shit

I know you aint talkin:coleman:

Real14
05-22-2015, 12:55 AM
Cause I was only one who had the urge to go in YOUR thread. We all know you say a lot of dumb shit on here. I wanted to call you out because I was getting sick to my stomach. Seeing "Lamez Retarden" after watching him get 38/10/9 and devastatingly losing the game after getting SO close REALLY ****ing pissed me off.

Just admit it that you're tha only rocket fan melting down like this PERIOD and take tha L just your damn star and team. He choke plain and simple and I had to call him out on that cuz he's overrated and don't deserve to be where he's at right now. Everybody knows tha rockets don't deserve to be in tha WCFs in tha first DAMN place.

Cocaine80s
05-22-2015, 12:55 AM
I know you aint talkin:coleman:
Bruh I'm in high school :lol

Smook A.
05-22-2015, 12:56 AM
You're a good fan and it's fine to be emotional... but people are still going to say whatever they want on a board like this. Should just leave it, but carry on.
Trust me, I've actually tried avoiding the retards on here but I just couldn't hold back what I wants to say to them. I cannot stand stupid posts! :lol

Real14
05-22-2015, 12:57 AM
Bruh I'm in high school :lol
Still, you still shouldn't be talkin':coleman:

Fudge
05-22-2015, 12:57 AM
Bruh I'm in high school

Spurs m8
05-22-2015, 12:58 AM
Stop crying you ***** Rockets fans, you're a round 1 team, you're actually so lucky to get this far.
Your 'star' player is a disgrace to the game, and you cheer this loser.

**** yous

Legends66NBA7
05-22-2015, 12:59 AM
Stop crying you ***** Rockets fans, you're a round 1 team, you're actually so lucky to get this far.
Your 'star' player is a disgrace to the game, and you cheer this loser.

**** yous

Dallas had more problems come playoff time.

bballbball
05-22-2015, 01:00 AM
Just admit it that you're tha only rocket fan melting down like this PERIOD and take tha L just your damn star and team. He choke plain and simple and I had to call him out on that cuz he's overrated and don't deserve to be where he's at right now. Everybody knows tha rockets don't deserve to be in tha WCFs in tha first DAMN place.

how in the world you not going to give respect for the Rockets for getting #2 seed with all the injuries they had to face? or fighting back down 3-1 to win the last series? or for even making it a fight against this goliath Warrior team despite being 10+ underdogs in both games? they damn well deserve to be in the conference final

CarlosBoozer
05-22-2015, 01:01 AM
What's Dwight's nickname?

Real14
05-22-2015, 01:01 AM
Trust me, I've actually tried avoiding the retards on here but I just couldn't hold back what I wants to say to them. I cannot stand stupid posts! :lol
Im a retard?:biggums: but your dumb ass stay slurpin' on a "retarden" niguh heavily tho :roll:

Real14
05-22-2015, 01:02 AM
Dfright Coward.

Smook A.
05-22-2015, 01:04 AM
Go to ClutchFans.net, or Bleacher Report. Are you only on ISH? I am not the only one who acted like this after the loss tonight. You must very blind. And you're saying we don't deserve to be in the WCF? All ****ing season the Rockets fought hard with Dwight, Jones and Bev missing significant time. We showed HEART and got that 2nd spot in the tough tough Western Conference. Before the playoffs, Patrick Beverly and Donatas Motiejunas got ruled out for the rest of the season. Those guys were the Rockets starters. They meant alot to the team. I don't know what the **** kind of drug you're on but what the Rockets have done this season without a healthy team is freaking amazing.

They got their reward for getting the 2nd seed by facing the Mavs in the 1st round. Then in the 2nd round, EVERYONE doubted us. We were down 3-1 and people said it was over. But nope. We kept our hopes up and kept battling. Now the Rockets are in the WCF and going up against one of the best teams in the last decade. 1st game we lost by 4. 2nd game we lose by 1. The Rockets have shown heart. And if you can't see that, then you're a pathetic loser. I wouldn't even call you a real basketball fan.

I don't usually say "Take this L" but today I REALLY want you to have it. Just take and it leave, dude.

oarabbus
05-22-2015, 01:05 AM
Dfright Coward.

I wanna hear more now. You got names for:

LeBron James
Jason Terry
Chris Paul
Blake Griffin

?

Real14
05-22-2015, 01:06 AM
how in the world you not going to give respect for the Rockets for getting #2 seed with all the injuries they had to face? or fighting back down 3-1 to win the last series? or for even making it a fight against this goliath Warrior team despite being 10+ underdogs in both games? they damn well deserve to be in the conference final

Man tha only reason why they had number 2 cuz tha spurs choke that last game against tha pelicans:lol

Real14
05-22-2015, 01:09 AM

I wanna hear more now. You got names for:

LeBron James
Jason Terry
Chris Paul
Blake Griffin

?

LeGong Lamez
Complacent Fairy
Piss Fall
Baked Chicken

that's so far on tha spot might change later:lol

oarabbus
05-22-2015, 01:10 AM
LeGong Lamez
Complacent Ferry
Piss Fall
Baked Chicken

that's so far on tha spot might change later:lol

Dying at Baked Chicken and Complacent Ferry. Although I think it coulda been "Piss Stall"

5*'ed thread. will rep. I might be throwin more names at you to hear the nickname of em later :lol

Real14
05-22-2015, 01:13 AM

Dying at Baked Chicken and Complacent Ferry. Although I think it coulda been "Piss Stall"

5*'ed thread. will rep. I might be throwin more names at you to hear the nickname of em later :lol

Thanks for tha support bro:applause: :oldlol:

Yea piss stall iz funny az hell:roll:

SaltyMeatballs
05-22-2015, 01:16 AM
Go to ClutchFans.net, or Bleacher Report. Are you only on ISH? I am not the only one who acted like this after the loss tonight. You must very blind. And you're saying we don't deserve to be in the WCF? All ****ing season the Rockets fought hard with Dwight, Jones and Bev missing significant time. We showed HEART and got that 2nd spot in the tough tough Western Conference. Before the playoffs, Patrick Beverly and Donatas Motiejunas got ruled out for the rest of the season. Those guys were the Rockets starters. They meant alot to the team. I don't know what the **** kind of drug you're on but what the Rockets have done this season without a healthy team is freaking amazing.

They got their reward for getting the 2nd seed by facing the Mavs in the 1st round. Then in the 2nd round, EVERYONE doubted us. We were down 3-1 and people said it was over. But nope. We kept our hopes up and kept battling. Now the Rockets are in the WCF and going up against one of the best teams in the last decade. 1st game we lost by 4. 2nd game we lose by 1. The Rockets have shown heart. And if you can't see that, then you're a pathetic loser. I wouldn't even call you a real basketball fan.

I don't usually say "Take this L" but today I REALLY want you to have it. Just take and it leave, dude.
Deep stuff. Rockets have shown nothing but heart all season long and this guy Real14 saying they don't deserve to be in the WCF :oldlol:

Real14
05-22-2015, 01:17 AM

You aint gettin' off that easy mane.

1. Rockets got number 2 cuz spurs choked their last game

2. Rockets defeated tha mavs in round 1 cuz of tha mavs poor team chemistry due to Jim carrey's brother and rondo

3. Rockets defeated clipps cuz tha clipps had one of tha biggest chokejobs in Playoffs history.

Rockets don't deserve shit that's why Retarden couldn't even get MVP:no:

warriorfan
05-22-2015, 01:21 AM
baked chicken :oldlol:

for the jason terry one it should be complacently carried :oldlol:

Real14
05-22-2015, 01:22 AM
baked chicken :oldlol:

for the jason terry one it should be complacently carried :oldlol:
:lol I don't know about your Jason terry one tho:oldlol:

24-Inch_Chrome
05-22-2015, 01:23 AM
Still better than Melo. :confusedshrug:

More finals appearances than Melo too. :oldlol:

Smook A.
You aint gettin' off that easy mane.

1. Rockets got number 2 cuz spurs choked their last game

2. Rockets defeated tha mavs in round 1 cuz of tha mavs poor team chemistry due to Jim carrey's brother and rondo

3. Rockets defeated clipps cuz tha clipps had one of tha biggest chokejobs in Playoffs history.

Rockets don't deserve shit that's why Retarden couldn't even get MVP:no:
All I see is a shit ton of excuses. Do you even realize that the Rockets have battled injuries all year? Do you realize that not 1 but TWO of our starters were ruled out for the entire playoffs before the season ended? Nooo. You don't know that.

Rockets have shown heart all hear long. They're in the WCF because of it. To say they don't deserve anything is STUPID. You know what... I've had it. You're officially the biggest idiot I've seen on any forum.

Real14
Still better than Melo. :confusedshrug:

More finals appearances than Melo too. :oldlol:

Lame.

warriorfan
05-22-2015, 01:25 AM
:lol I don't know about your Jason terry one tho:oldlol:

too much smoking :roll:

Smook A.
05-22-2015, 01:25 AM
Lame.
You talking about yourself? :oldlol:

24-Inch_Chrome
05-22-2015, 01:26 AM
Lame.

It's true though. I don't like the Rockets and I ****ing hate Harden for the flails but he's still better than that piece of shit the Knicks have on a max deal. Kill yourself.

Real14
05-22-2015, 01:27 AM
All I see is a shit ton of excuses. Do you even realize that the Rockets have battled injuries all year? Do you realize that not 1 but TWO of our starters are ruled out for the entire playoffs? Nooo. You don't know that.

Rockets have shown heart all hear long. To say they don't deserve anything is STUPID. You know what... I've had it. You're officially the biggest idiot I've seen on any forum.

Are those facts that I have listed son?:lol come on man just admit it, don't deny tha FACTS. Rockets were damn lucky to even make it this far, phuck tha regular season, this iz tha playoffs young boi and retarden iz just not ready to lead your squad back to tha finals:confusedshrug:

Real14
05-22-2015, 01:27 AM
too much smoking :roll:
Oh shit:pimp: :oldlol:

tpols
05-22-2015, 01:28 AM

He's trolling you man.. but I guess it provides a good emotional outlet.

Real14
05-22-2015, 01:28 AM
You talking about yourself? :oldlol:
No Im talking about 24 cent gnome.

J Shuttlesworth
05-22-2015, 01:29 AM
Harden was a badass tonight. Props to him for an amazing game

Real14
05-22-2015, 01:30 AM
It's true though. I don't like the Rockets and I ****ing hate Harden for the flails but he's still better than that piece of shit the Knicks have on a max deal. Kill yourself.

Oh tha same dude that made it to tha 3rd round which your team never did?:biggums:

Smook A.
05-22-2015, 01:31 AM
Are those facts that I have listed son?:lol come on man just admit it, don't deny tha FACTS. Rockets were damn lucky to even make it this far, phuck tha regular season, this iz tha playoffs young boi and retarden iz just not ready to lead your squad back to tha finals:confusedshrug:
You know why they got this far? I'll repeat it for the billionth time since your dumb ass can't comprehend shit. They played with HEART. The team battled, fought, and won when it mattered most. You can't discredit that, but it looks like you are. That is why you are no better as a person/poster than your team is at playing basketball.

24-Inch_Chrome
05-22-2015, 01:32 AM
Oh tha same dude that made it to tha 3rd round which your team never did?:biggums:

Your superstar signing has done jack shit for your horrible franchise. The Raptors not having made it that far doesn't suddenly fix your piece of shit team. Harden has gone further than Melo, he's made it to more finals than Melo.

I seriously think you've got some kind of learning disability. You type like you're retarded and your brain just doesn't seem to function like a normal brain. Again, kill yourself.

Legends66NBA7
05-22-2015, 01:33 AM
Harden was a badass tonight. Props to him for an amazing game

Honestly, Golden State played good D on that possession. Harden played great all night, same with Curry.

Both have really played up to expectations.

Real14
05-22-2015, 01:35 AM
You know why they got this far? I'll repeat it for the billionth time since your dumb ass can't comprehend shit. They played with HEART. The team battled, fought, and won when it mattered most. You can't discredit that, but it looks like you are. That is why you are no better as a person/poster than your team is at playing basketball.

Man I just listed tha facts but you don't want to discuss those facts. Truth hurts my niguh?:lol Playing with HEART nowadays means when tha other team chokes their ass off, not playing their full potential, letting tha other score easy shots?:biggums: come on man, if tha clipps played even close to their best then I would of gave tha rockets credit.

ApexPredator
05-22-2015, 01:36 AM

**** OUTTA HERE!

But why did he pass to Dwight at the 3 point line with 3 seconds left? :confusedshrug:

Sure he was good all game, but he is anti clutch when he isn't gifted free throws.

Real14
05-22-2015, 01:38 AM
Your superstar signing has done jack shit for your horrible franchise. The Raptors not having made it that far doesn't suddenly fix your piece of shit team. Harden has gone further than Melo, he's made it to more finals than Melo.

I seriously think you've got some kind of learning disability. You type like you're retarded and your brain just doesn't seem to function like a normal brain. Again, kill yourself.
Retarden only made tha DAMN finals once while being tha DAMN 3rd scoring option and choke in tha finals at that. Your franchise hasn't done jack shit either and oh yea talk shit when tha Aubrey raptors make tha DAMN ECFS:coleman:

warriorfan
05-22-2015, 01:39 AM
Clippers were always fugazi. They started Matt Barnes and JJ Reddick for christ's sake. Blake Griffin has obvious holes in his game. They don't have a good bench...

Real14
05-22-2015, 01:39 AM
But why did he pass to Dwight at the 3 point line with 3 seconds left? :confusedshrug:

Sure he was good all game, but he is anti clutch when he isn't gifted free throws.

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif

Real14
05-22-2015, 01:43 AM
Clippers were always fugazi. They started Matt Barnes and JJ Reddick for christ's sake. Blake Griffin has obvious holes in his game. They don't have a good bench...
Even at that they are still a wayy better team than tha damn cockettes:oldlol:

Real14
05-22-2015, 01:44 AM
Honestly, Golden State played good D on that possession. Harden played great all night, same with Curry.

Both have really played up to expectations.

At tha end of tha day, Retarden iz just not ready:confusedshrug:

24-Inch_Chrome
05-22-2015, 01:44 AM
Retarden only made tha DAMN finals once while being tha DAMN 3rd scoring option and choke in tha finals at that. Your franchise hasn't done jack shit either and oh yea talk shit when tha Aubrey raptors make tha DAMN ECFS:coleman:

Making the finals > not making the finals. :confusedshrug:

Raptors were created in 1995, Knicks haven't won anything since 1973. Raps at least have the excuse that they're a relatively new team, Knicks are just a sad excuse for what's supposed to be a historic franchise.

Legends66NBA7
05-22-2015, 01:45 AM

And Houston doesn't have their starting point guard and power forward who are important to their offense and defense.

They are out their playing 2 rookies tonight and still playing hard.

Clippers lost because of the Rockets being a relentless team.

Smook A.
05-22-2015, 01:46 AM
Man I just listed tha facts but you don't want to discuss those facts. Truth hurts my niguh?:lol Playing with HEART nowadays means when tha other team chokes their ass off, not playing their full potential, letting tha other score easy shots?:biggums: come on man, if tha clipps played even close to their best then I would of gave tha rockets credit.
Holy shit, you just don't get it do you? I'll answer your questions since you won't stop bitching

1. Spurs didn't choke that game. Pelicans wanted it more and gave it their best. The end result? Davis played with fire, and his team won.

2. Are you REALLY gonna blame chemisty issues on the Mavs loss? Really, dude? Rockets are flatout better than the Mavs. That's why they won.

3. The Clippers' choke wouldn't have been called a choke if the Rockets didn't give it their all in the final 3 games would it? Rockets wanted it more. They played hard and won.

Even if the Rockets lose to the Warriors in this series, I'd still say our season was a major success. They played with fire all season long, and im proud of them first going this far. Nobody thought we'd get to the WCF, but we proved those doubters wrong. Give them credit when it's due. Not even Milbuck aka the biggest Rockets/Harden hater on the board is shitting on the Rockets the way you are.

Real14
05-22-2015, 01:48 AM
Making the finals > not making the finals. :confusedshrug:

Raptors were created in 1995, Knicks haven't won anything since 1973. Raps at least have the excuse that they're a relatively new team, Knicks are just a sad excuse for what's supposed to be a historic franchise.

Excuses excuses:oldlol: Knicks still are wayy better than the craptors even since 1995! :roll:

2nd round appearances since 96

TOR- 1
NY- 6

3RD round appearances since 96

TOR- 0
NY- 2

FINALS appearance since 96

TOR- :roll:
NY- 1

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/4294703/vince-carter-says-its-over-o.gif

24-Inch_Chrome
05-22-2015, 01:48 AM
Real14 is the worst poster on this board.

Cocaine80s
05-22-2015, 01:49 AM
Real14 do us and your family a favor and just off yourself already

24-Inch_Chrome
05-22-2015, 01:49 AM
Excuses excuses:oldlol: Knicks still are wayy better than the craptors even since 1995! :roll:

TOR- 1
NY- 6

TOR- 0
NY- 2

NY- 1

I'm sorry, I don't speak lottery.

warriorfan
05-22-2015, 01:50 AM

TOR- 1
NY- 6

TOR- 0
NY- 2

NY- 1

:lebronamazed:

Smook A.
05-22-2015, 01:50 AM
And Houston doesn't have their starting point guard and power forward who are important to their offense and defense.

This. I don't think Real14 realizes that. Not gonna blame him though. His brain DOES make a pill look like a freaking planet.

Real14
05-22-2015, 01:51 AM
I'm sorry, I don't speak lottery.

http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/2/4/1/7/1/2/3/its-okay-to-feel-mad-105603609040.jpeg

Real14
05-22-2015, 01:53 AM
Haterz just cant take it! Im too REAL:oldlol: :applause: :pimp:

ApexPredator
05-22-2015, 01:54 AM

TOR- 1
NY- 6

TOR- 0
NY- 2

NY- 1

They should be. You might as well dismiss all of the 90s because of the Raptors being an expansion team. Expansion teams tend to be worthless for the first 5 years.

Real14
05-22-2015, 01:54 AM

Yea right! :lol So tha clipps didn't choke?:coleman:

Smook A.
05-22-2015, 01:56 AM
Haterz know it! Im too STUPID:oldlol: :applause: :pimp:
REALest thing you've said.

Real14
05-22-2015, 01:56 AM
They should be. You might as well dismiss all of the 90s because of the Raptors being an expansion team. Expansion teams tend to be worthless for the first 5 years.

No excuse bro:no: and even if u wanna do that 2000s to present shit, we still advance to tha semis more and still made tha east finals:oldlol:

24-Inch_Chrome
05-22-2015, 01:59 AM
I'll take bets on Real14's IQ. Over/Under 70?

Real14
05-22-2015, 02:00 AM
Holy shit, you just don't get it do you? I'll answer your questions since you won't stop bitching

1. Spurs didn't choke that game. Pelicans wanted it more and gave it their best. The end result? Davis played with fire, and his team won.

2. Are you REALLY gonna blame chemisty issues on the Mavs loss? Really, dude? Rockets are flatout better than the Mavs. That's why they won.

3. The Clippers' choke wouldn't have been called a choke if the Rockets didn't give it their all in the final 3 games would it? Rockets wanted it more. They played hard and won.

Even if the Rockets lose to the Warriors in this series, I'd still say our season was a major success. They played with fire all season long, and im proud of them first going this far. Nobody thought we'd get to the WCF, but we proved those doubters wrong. Give them credit when it's due. Not even Milbuck aka the biggest Rockets/Harden hater on the board is shitting on the Rockets the way you are.

Yea right! Chemistry goes a long ways buddy especially in tha damn playoffs man. Rockets were not flat out better.:facepalm

I dare you to take a poll on if tha clipps choke or not, I mean these are tha same guys that defeated tha champion spurs in 7 games:coleman:

Real14
05-22-2015, 02:02 AM
I'll take bets on Real14's IQ. Over/Under 70?

You talking shit like you won tha argument:lol You flat out been ethered man:oldlol: Take tha L just like Smook F. and go ice skate your ass to bed.

Smook A.
05-22-2015, 02:03 AM
I'll take bets on Real14's IQ. Over/Under 7?
Fixed. And under.

Real14
05-22-2015, 02:04 AM
Fixed. And under.
Keep talkin' that shit bruh:oldlol:

24-Inch_Chrome
05-22-2015, 02:05 AM
Fixed. And under.

Smook A.
05-22-2015, 02:05 AM
Yea right! Chemistry goes a long ways buddy especially in tha damn playoffs man. Rockets were not flat out better.:facepalm

I dare you to take a poll on if tha clipps choke or not, I mean these are tha same guys that defeated tha champion spurs in 7 games:coleman:
Rockets > Mavs. Don't give none of that "they lost because rondo didn't wanna play" bullshit.

And since your ass can't read or comprehend, I'll repeat it for the 573,484,373th time. There wouldn't be a CHOKE if the Rockets didn't play at their best from games 5-7.

Real14
05-22-2015, 02:09 AM
Rockets > Mavs. Don't give none of that "they lost because rondo didn't wanna play" bullshit.

And since your ass can't read or comprehend, I'll repeat it for the 573,484,373th time. There wouldn't be a CHOKE if the Rockets didn't at their best from games 5-7.

Matter of fact. Take a poll on both. Everybody knows that mavs rockets series would be wayy different if rondo played and that was an epic chokejob by tha clipps regardless on how u feel about it. You heart would be crushed once u found out tha results.

Smook A.
05-22-2015, 02:12 AM
Matter of fact. Take a poll on both. Everybody knows that mavs rockets series would be wayy different if rondo played and that was an epic chokejob by tha clipps regardless on how u feel about it. You heart would be crushed once u found out tha results.
My heart would also be crushed if I found out you had a brain.

Legends66NBA7
05-22-2015, 02:14 AM
What's the point going back and forth when you already made up your mind ?

I'm tired and have a long day tomorrow so I'm going to leave it at this...

You can say whatever you want, but Houston won that series by being relentless. Whether the Clippers choked (as if Houston has nothing to do with that, hint... they do) or Houston got lucky (the team that didnt have their starting PG and PF all playoffs and went down 1-3 in that series is now deemed lucky), they are better and are playing their ass off.

I don't even like Houston all that much so I have nothing to gain here, but they have impressed otherwise. Losing some tough games even though 3/5ths of their starting lineup is either playing hurt or out.

Real14
05-22-2015, 02:17 AM
My heart would also be crushed if I found out you had a brain.

I have a better brain than you.

imnew09
05-22-2015, 02:19 AM
Harden used harden on final play

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/AumQa0jCEAAMI82.jpg

Cocaine80s
05-22-2015, 02:21 AM

You are a walking L

Please stop posting

WTFdidNBAbigsGO
05-22-2015, 02:31 AM

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL....... creative..... he really did use harden ability though, hands and brain turned to stone..... rocket fans better hope he evolves into butterfree in time for the next game

24-Inch_Chrome
05-22-2015, 02:32 AM
Dude is laughing at his own shitty post with an alt. :roll:

imnew09
05-22-2015, 02:39 AM
Dude is laughing at his own shitty post with an alt. :roll:

Only if I had an ALT. Been here since 2010, no alt :confusedshrug:

LakersDaBEst
05-22-2015, 02:39 AM

:lol :lol :roll:

bdreason
05-22-2015, 02:49 AM

I believe ISH trolls and Lakers fans refer to him as Fright Coward.

LiLharvard
05-22-2015, 02:51 AM
Fright Coward :lol

Real14
05-10-2019, 11:48 PM
He's back mutha f.uckers!!!:lol