PDA

View Full Version : Harden and Curry are the two best players in the L

9erempiree
05-22-2015, 10:10 AM
No doubt about it and I hope this will start a new rivalry in the league. We could have had Lebron vs Wade but they decided to team up. As long as these two stay with their current teams, the league will be in good hands post-Kobe.

JerrySeinfeld
05-22-2015, 01:57 PM
Durant is the best player right now.

If OKC's new coach turns out to be legit, it's over for the league.

inclinerator
05-22-2015, 02:01 PM
neither are better than durant who is around lebron level

JZ600
05-22-2015, 02:04 PM
These trolls are getting worse and worse

Haymaker
05-22-2015, 02:13 PM
Did Lebron die or something? :confusedshrug:

CJ Mustard
05-22-2015, 02:42 PM
Anthony Davis > Both of them.

Lebron and AD are the clear 1 and 2 in the league. No GM in the right mind would take Curry or Harden over them.

24-Inch_Chrome
05-22-2015, 02:47 PM
Durant/LeBron are in a tier above Curry and Harden. Davis will join them soon if he hasn't already.

ralph_i_el
05-22-2015, 03:04 PM
except you have Durant/LeBron/Davis who all have around the same level of impact

Curry
Harden
Durant
Lebron
Davis

^check out the lack of positional overlap! I like it

Magic 32
05-22-2015, 03:09 PM
Did Lebron die or something? :confusedshrug:

close

ApexPredator
05-22-2015, 03:20 PM
Bad mouth LeBron: check
Communicate that LeBron is not the best in the league: check
Mention Kobe: check

Congrats OP, you did it! :party:

Rocketswin2013
05-22-2015, 03:35 PM
I don't know if LeBron is better than Curry or Harden anymore. i do think he'll probably go back to killing in the post next year and be at around '11 LeBron or '14 LeBron level. He's literally regressed back to his 19 year old form of being a jump-shooting first, slashing second, SG/SF. At least statistically(I haven't watched the NBA reg season)

Davis is interesting. He reminds me of an old NO player around that age, CP3. Young, extremely talented, and put up stats that made them seem to be on pace for GOAT of some sort. The difference is, Paul's teams were better. They won more. Is Davis really as good as his stats? CP3 truly made his teammates better as his assists would show. Is Davis really as good as his blocks, steals and rebounds would show you on defense? I question it.

Durant is probably better than both when healthy. I've been saying Durant won't have season like he had in '14 every again because of Westbrook(more touches, responsibility). We'll see.

kshutts1
05-22-2015, 03:43 PM
Assuming everyone is healthy, this is how I view players...

Lebron
Davis
Westbrook
Durant
Paul
Griffin
Cousins
Harden
Curry

I realize I'm in the minority with the majority of my picks, mostly Westbrook above Durant and Griffin/Cousins above Harden and Curry. But oh well.

lilteapot
05-22-2015, 03:44 PM
I don't know if LeBron is better than Curry or Harden anymore. i do think he'll probably go back to killing in the post next year and be at around '11 LeBron or '14 LeBron level. He's literally regressed back to his 19 year old form of being a jump-shooting first, slashing second, SG/SF. At least statistically(I haven't watched the NBA reg season)

Davis is interesting. He reminds me of an old NO player around that age, CP3. Young, extremely talented, and put up stats that made them seem to be on pace for GOAT of some sort. The difference is, Paul's teams were better. They won more. Is Davis really as good as his stats? CP3 truly made his teammates better as his assists would show. Is Davis really as good as his blocks, steals and rebounds would show you on defense? I question it.

Durant is probably better than both when healthy. I've been saying Durant won't have season like he had in '14 every again because of Westbrook(more touches, responsibility). We'll see.

Which Lebron are you watching? Because he's been in attack mode for the past few games and has played a significant amount in the post all playoffs.

Fudge
05-22-2015, 03:45 PM
When healthy

Durant

Harden
Davis
LeBron
Curry
Westbrook

KD is on another level of his own. It's really not close.

Genaro
05-22-2015, 04:02 PM
Healthy KD is the best player in the league, then you have Lebron. And then you can choose anyone between AD, Harden, Curry, Westbrook and Paul to complete the top 5.

ShawkFactory
05-22-2015, 05:15 PM
When healthy

Durant

Harden
Davis
LeBron
Curry
Westbrook

:kobe:

JZ600
05-22-2015, 05:19 PM
Jesus its not that hard

Lebron
Kd

Curry harden davis wb

I see davis joining the superstar list

EllisGW
05-22-2015, 06:13 PM
When healthy

Durant

Harden
Davis
LeBron
Curry
Westbrook

Why do continue to make warriors fans look stupid. Stock acting like a clown when is comes to basketball.

Straight_Ballin
05-22-2015, 06:17 PM
lol chicken shit curry and neck beard Harding aren't even on cp3's level, let alone AD, KD, and Lebald..... wtf am I even reading OP?

bdreason
05-22-2015, 08:25 PM
Two sides of the game. Curry and Harden aren't better than Chris Paul... let alone LeBron and Durant.

Relinquish
05-22-2015, 08:30 PM
Why do continue to make warriors fans look stupid. Stock acting like a clown when is comes to basketball.

He's not a Warriors fan. He's a Durant stan, and you should know that by now.

Fudge is Budadiii.

red1
05-22-2015, 08:30 PM
No doubt about it and I hope this will start a new rivalry in the league. We could have had Lebron vs Wade but they decided to team up. As long as these two stay with their current teams, the league will be in good hands post-Kobe.

retard doing that retard thang

plowking
05-22-2015, 08:31 PM
Two sides of the game. Curry and Harden aren't better than Chris Paul... let alone LeBron and Durant.

I don't think Harden is better than Paul, but Curry is very debatable and most likely ahead for me. Dude just got the MVP, but up a ridiculous 24/8 season on insane efficiency and was pretty good defensively all season.

It isn't exactly crazy to say that Curry is as good as prime Paul. Dude plays the game in such an unorthodox way, hasn't been figured out yet, that he is a huge + on the court. Just based on the way he can score in so many ways, you have to say he is as impactful if not more so than Paul.

Both are pretty clutch too.