PDA

View Full Version : Kyrie questionable for game 2

nzahir
05-22-2015, 03:54 PM
Should the Cavs sit him like chris paul in the houston series. I think they should sit him at least this game and see where they go. If they win game 2 then I would sit him for game 3 as well then see where he is. No point in facing gsw without a decently healthy kyrie. Even with a healthy kyrie the warriors are too talented and too good; but this gives them a chance at least.

And where do you guys rank lebron if he wins this year(looking for non troll opinions). I really have him in top 5-Mj, Kareem, Bird, Magic, Lebron(shaq atm for me). If he doesnt win hell stay around that 6-9 spot with duncan, kobe, and hakeem.

ISHGoat
05-22-2015, 04:19 PM
simply leading these cast of injured clowns to the finals solidifies his legacy in the top 5 all time

lilteapot
05-22-2015, 04:22 PM
He's firmly in the top 5 for me if he's able to win one this year, especially since the Warriors would be clear, clear favorites and his two main guys are injured.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-22-2015, 04:27 PM
IMO, he is definitely a top 10 perimeter player if he can help another powerhouse win a championship.

COnDEMnED
05-22-2015, 04:33 PM
He's not better than Shaq, Duncan or Kobe...so lower on the list then wherever you have them. If he wins this year, it probably puts Lebron out of the 11 spot and somewhere in the 10-9 range. If he wins 2 more chips, he probably moves into the 9-6 range.

ISHGoat
05-22-2015, 04:42 PM
lebron was better than peak kobe in his 3rd year

Straight_Ballin
05-22-2015, 04:46 PM
Only on iSH is some ridiculous claim like this made.

"If bron wins this year he's top 5!"

Um no. The guy can't even out score JR smith who takes less shots and scores at a much higher efficiency. Who is leading who?

J Shuttlesworth
05-22-2015, 04:48 PM

Um no. The guy can't even out score JR smith who takes less shots and scores at a much higher efficiency. Who is leading who?
Nice sample size. Scottie Pippen scored 47 on higher efficiency than Jordan in the same game! Who was leading who?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n3FelOSO7E

nzahir
05-22-2015, 04:48 PM
He's not better than Shaq, Duncan or Kobe...so lower on the list then wherever you have them. If he wins this year, it probably puts Lebron out of the 11 spot and somewhere in the 10-9 range. If he wins 2 more chips, he probably moves into the 9-6 range.

Dont tell me you have guys like russell and wilt above him. I have wilt at 10 and russel in the top 15 out of respect for winning so much but when there is only 4 teams TOTAL in the east its not hard to win especially when you have the most talented team every year.
Lebron is definetely in everyones top 10; to me he is better than duncan and kobe; but not shaq. But in terms of legacy so far kobe and duncan can be ahead of him and I wouldnt have a problem. But when its all said and done I think lebron will get 1-2 more rings and add another fmvp. Those along with his mvps and top 3 stats all time(but im not sure if you can really count wilt's stats, so maybe top 2) can put him in top 5 all time easily, maybe top 3.

nzahir
05-22-2015, 04:50 PM

Jr averaged under 10 points a game vs boston on 36.6% shooting...who led who again buddy?
Only on ISH is some ridiculous claim like this made; you legit just gave me a 1 game sample size.
No wonder everyone outside this forum clowns this place because 90% of people here are either hypocrites or just stupid.

Spurs5Rings2014
05-22-2015, 04:50 PM

Knowledgeable b-ball fan.

:applause:

I don't understand how he would be over Duncan for winning with a stacked team in a weak conference/down year. His supporting cast is vastly superior to Duncan's in '03 where Duncan lead in points, rebounds, assists, blocks and the second leading scorer was Parker at 14 PPG on 38 FG%. It's not even comparable.

Straight_Ballin
05-22-2015, 04:59 PM
Criminally underating the cavs by calling them clowns and then when evidence is provided why this isn't the case, they yell "but the sample size is too small" :lol

Haymaker
05-22-2015, 05:00 PM
I always wanted to see Bron play in the West. I wouldn't doubt that he would be as succesful, it's just that, imagine him playing in a team like the Grizzlies, Spurs or even the Rockets.

J Shuttlesworth
05-22-2015, 05:04 PM
Criminally underating the cavs by calling them clowns and then when evidence is provided why this isn't the case, they yell "but the sample size is too small" :lol
:biggums: Let's use a bigger sample size, like the 2015 season:

LeBron: 25/7/6 on 57.7% TS
JR: 14/4/3 on 56% TS

Don't be retarded :coleman:

edrick
05-22-2015, 05:08 PM

:sleeping Keep trying haters. This is what you're going to argue? A career playoff performance by a player? Yeah, Jordan, Kobe, etc. were never outscored by their teammates, right? :rolleyes:

Straight_Ballin
05-22-2015, 05:12 PM
:biggums: Let's use a bigger sample size, like the 2015 season:

LeBron: 25/7/6 on 57.7% TS
JR: 14/4/3 on 56% TS

Don't be retarded :coleman:

No one is talking about regular season. Bron got to the playoffs with a stacked team and now that Love is out and kyrie is hobbled, other players like JR smith are stepping up. Bron has done nothing different since they went down, it's his teammates that have stepped up. Stop trying to put a guy who's 2/5 on a pedestal by diminishing the accolades of his teammates which are responsible for being good enough to get bald and the cavs to where they are at.

J Shuttlesworth
05-22-2015, 05:14 PM
No one is talking about regular season. Bron got to the playoffs with a stacked team and now that Love is out and kyrie is hobbled, other players like JR smith are stepping up. Bron has done nothing different since they went down, it's his teammates that have stepped up. Stop trying to put a guy who's 2/5 on a pedestal by diminishing the accolades of his teammates which are responsible for being good enough to get born and the cavs to where they are at.
LeBron: 27/10/7.7
JR: 13/4/1

How retarded can you be? :biggums: You and 3ball are the skid marks of MJ stans :facepalm

Straight_Ballin
05-22-2015, 05:31 PM
LeBron: 27/10/7.7
JR: 13/4/1

How retarded can you be? :biggums: You and 3ball are the skid marks of MJ stans :facepalm

27? Talk to me when 2/5 is averaging 40 in the playoffs like MJ at the same clip...then we can talk about it.

nzahir
05-22-2015, 06:11 PM
27? Talk to me when 2/5 is averaging 40 in the playoffs like MJ at the same clip...then we can talk about it.
Did i compare him to mj? Mj averaged 33.4 in his playoff career bud, dont add almost 7 points extra. And what does 2/5 have to do with jr? Would you rather have lebron losing in the 1st round like jordan did numerous times?

Straight_Ballin
05-22-2015, 06:23 PM
Did i compare him to mj? Mj averaged 33.4 in his playoff career bud, dont add almost 7 points extra. And what does 2/5 have to do with jr? Would you rather have lebron losing in the 1st round like jordan did numerous times?

tying to say that 3/6 equates to top 5.....

How many playoff games does Jordan have at 40+ vs Bron?
How many finals games?
What's Jordan's playoff average during the years he was able to make it to the finals vs Bron making it to the finals?

3/6 doesn't even allow him to sniff Duncan's kum rag. Bron's team good enough to get him to the finals but now all of a sudden if he manages 3/6 he's a top 5 player. Only on ISH.....:facepalm

livinglegend
05-22-2015, 06:26 PM
tying to say that 3/6 equates to top 5.....

How many playoff games does Jordan have at 40+ vs Bron?
How many finals games?

3/6 doesn't even allow him to sniff Duncan's kum rag. Bron's team good enough to get him to the finals but now all of a sudden if he manages 3/6 he's a top 5 player. Only on ISH.....:facepalm

No wonder you are a loser in real world.
Look at the arguments you make. :oldlol:
Arbitary number with no context. And you are not even trolling. :facepalm
Talk like to anyone with a brain in real world, they laugh and just leave you.

BigBoss
05-22-2015, 06:40 PM
Kyrie should sit games 2 and 3 to be honest. Whats the point of winning the East if Kyrie is hurt against Golden State?

Hey Yo
05-22-2015, 06:44 PM
No one is talking about regular season. Bron got to the playoffs with a stacked team and now that Love is out and kyrie is hobbled, other players like JR smith are stepping up. Bron has done nothing different since they went down, it's his teammates that have stepped up. Stop trying to put a guy who's 2/5 on a pedestal by diminishing the accolades of his teammates which are responsible for being good enough to get bald and the cavs to where they are at.
That's some Grade A bad trolling there folks ^^

:sleeping

G0ATbe
05-22-2015, 07:10 PM
No excuses.

Cocaine80s
05-22-2015, 07:11 PM
I always wanted to see Bron play in the West. I wouldn't doubt that he would be as succesful, it's just that, imagine him playing in a team like the Grizzlies, Spurs or even the Rockets.
If Lebron was playing in the West he would probably be on one of those 3 teams lol

Imagine Lebron with Dwight/Harden :lebronamazed:

secund2nun
05-22-2015, 07:18 PM
Don't need Kyrie in this series. Let him rest. Lebron will finish off the Condors.

Spurs m8
05-22-2015, 07:21 PM
Hes out