PDA

View Full Version : Seems like the NBA Community has trouble putting point guards into context

IGOTGAME
05-22-2015, 07:43 PM
We are seeing it now with Step Curry. I've seen people on another prominent forum saying he is a better offensive player than Jordan or Lebron.

We have seen it with Nash. People in 2005-2006 were arguing he was better than Kobe, Lebron and Duncan.

We saw it for a brief time with Jeremy Lin.

Seems like fans have trouble putting stats and success in context and it happens over and over again. Curry is the greatest 3 point shooter that I've ever seen, but historically as an offensive player and an overall player...you guys need to hold back . . .

Akrazotile
05-22-2015, 08:04 PM
We are seeing it now with Step Curry. I've seen people on another prominent forum saying he is a better offensive player than Jordan or Lebron.

We have seen it with Nash. People in 2005-2006 were arguing he was better than Kobe, Lebron and Duncan.

We saw it for a brief time with Jeremy Lin.

Seems like fans have trouble putting stats and success in context and it happens over and over again. Curry is the greatest 3 point shooter that I've ever seen, but historically as an offensive player and an overall player...you guys need to hold back . . .

Well Nash WAS better than Kobe :confusedshrug: