PDA

View Full Version : if lebron goes 2/6, does he drop out of the top 10 all time?

jzek
05-22-2015, 07:54 PM
:confusedshrug:

red1
05-22-2015, 07:55 PM
lol no

Alamо
05-22-2015, 07:58 PM
lol no he's not in it to begin with.

Lensanity
05-22-2015, 07:58 PM
How dare a 22 year old LeBron lose to prime Duncan and Ginobili led by Popovich when he had Boobie Gibson and Mike Brown. Shameful.

SouBeachTalents
05-22-2015, 07:59 PM
So by OP's logic, if LeBron loses to a forgettable Hawks team, he remains in the top 10, but if he beats Atlanta and loses to a 67 win Warriors team led by the league MVP, and does so without Love and an banged up Irving, he then drops out of the top 10

Dat logic :cheers:

raprap
05-22-2015, 08:01 PM
Op is a shit stain. :oldlol:

ShawkFactory
05-22-2015, 08:02 PM
Why would he drop down if he loses a series that he'll be the heavy underdog in?

If he plays like its the 2011 finals then maybe but I don't see that happening..

VengefulAngel
05-22-2015, 08:05 PM
ISH logic.... ****ing retarded idiot.

Magic 32
05-22-2015, 08:05 PM
http://www.enbiej.pl/wp-content/2013/03/151151-650-366.jpg

warriorfan
05-22-2015, 08:06 PM
http://www.swiss-algebra-help.com/image-files/equivalent-fraction-area-example-2.jpg

ILLsmak
05-22-2015, 08:07 PM
lol no

It depends on kobe, td, and hakeem. Duncan got a lil boost, I think. Kobe is probably done. I think if u put bron at 10 or 9 or whatever, you leave him there, but hes starting to lock in his spot. I think he's where he is from what he did already, but hes limiting his ability to climb tiers. Like hes still not above bird and may never be. If he had 3 peated plus another in cle, not that he would have left but hypothetically, he may have gotten over him. But no matter what if u cant win rings u can't be a top five guy. He needs that one epic performance and this year would be a great chance to at least leap kobe and hakeem. Maybe shaq and td soon.

-Smak

kamil
05-22-2015, 08:08 PM
LeBrons* losing finals record really irks LeBron* fans.

Deal with it.

DirkLegend41
05-22-2015, 08:09 PM
So if LeBron had the same career like Jerry West, he won't be in the top 10. He'll only be in the top 15.

plowking
05-22-2015, 08:13 PM
Dude was simply a better player than Kobe, Hakeem, Bird and Magic. At the end of the day, one or two more titles, and for me he is comfortably above them based on the fact he is the better player, and more durable than all of them.

What is the dude up to? 9 NBA all first teams? Seems like only Bron doesn't get rewarded for longevity. He will undoubtedly get the most first teams ever.

Straight_Ballin
05-22-2015, 08:14 PM
So by OP's logic, if LeBron loses to a forgettable Hawks team, he remains in the top 10, but if he beats Atlanta and loses to a 67 win Warriors team led by the league MVP, and does so without Love and an banged up Irving, he then drops out of the top 10

How many times does it have to be told to you... is bron's c0ck that far down your throat? If you have a team good enough to make it to the finals and don't bring home the chip when you get there, YOU CHOKED!

Bron has CHOKED 2 out of 5 times... and that is WITH Collusion for 2 / 4 of those times!
Jordan is 6/6 for perfection.

How the hell is someone who will choke AGAIN for a total of 2 / 6 worthy of top 10? :lol

Magic 32
05-22-2015, 08:15 PM
Dude was simply a better player than Kobe, Hakeem, Bird and Magic.

http://giant.gfycat.com/PerkyDescriptiveBobwhite.gif

plowking
05-22-2015, 08:16 PM
How many times does it have to be told to you... is bron's c0ck that far down your throat? If you have a team good enough to make it to the finals and don't bring home the chip when you get there, YOU CHOKED!

Bron has CHOKED 2 out of 5 times... and that is WITH Collusion for 2 / 4 of those times!

How the hell is someone who's will choke AGAIN for a total of 2 / 6 worthy of top 10? :lol

So if you lead a 30 win team to the finals, playing as underdog the whole time, and lose in the finals, you choked?

Sorry, reality doesn't work like that. Athletes get celebrated for a load of different things.

Alamо
05-22-2015, 08:16 PM
LeBrons* losing finals record really irks LeBron* fans.

Deal with it.

True but having a losing record in the finals isn't a hit to Lebron. If anything it just shows how pathetic the East has been. That isn't Lebron's fault

SouBeachTalents
05-22-2015, 08:18 PM

Bron has CHOKED 2 out of 5 times.

How the hell is someone who's will choke AGAIN for a total of 2 / 6 worthy of top 10? :lol

I guess you were too stupid to pick up on my point, so I'll repeat it again. OP is basically saying losing to the Warriors drops LeBron out of the top 10, but losing to a far inferior team like the Hawks wouldn't affect his ranking. That logic simply makes no sense, losing to the Hawks is worse than losing to the Warriors

red1
05-22-2015, 08:19 PM

How the hell is someone who will choke AGAIN for a total of 2 / 6 worthy of top 10? :lol
low IQ post from a low IQ poster :applause:

red1
05-22-2015, 08:20 PM
Dude was simply a better player than Kobe, Hakeem, Bird and Magic. At the end of the day, one or two more titles, and for me he is comfortably above them based on the fact he is the better player, and more durable than all of them.

What is the dude up to? 9 NBA all first teams? Seems like only Bron doesn't get rewarded for longevity. He will undoubtedly get the most first teams ever.

So if you lead a 30 win team to the finals, playing as underdog the whole time, and lose in the finals, you choked?

Sorry, reality doesn't work like that. Athletes get celebrated for a load of different things.
high IQ posts :applause: watch and learn I'VE_NEVER_BALLED_IN_MY_LIFE

Cone
05-22-2015, 08:20 PM
LeBron is missing his next 2 best players. If he makes the finals, he moves up to the top 5. And if he wins a ring, he's locked in at #3.

Then it's pretty much MJ/Kareem/LBJ for arguable GOAT.

Alamо
05-22-2015, 08:21 PM
LeBron is missing his next 2 best players. If he makes the finals, he moves up to the top 5. And if he wins a ring, he's locked in at #3.

lol no

Magic 32
05-22-2015, 08:23 PM
Nothing Lebron does in the east should effect his legacy in any positive way.

So we only have the finals to judge him. There he will be 2/6.

Straight_Ballin
05-22-2015, 08:24 PM

Yes reality works EXACTLY like that. If the team was good enough to get to the finals and you as the leader can't pull it off, YOU CHOKED.

Why? Because it never was a problem for Jordan when he had a team good enough to get to the finals. 1/9 doesn't matter because he didn't have a team good enough. It's what happens at the big stage that you have to take into account.

A 2/6 choker isn't making the top 10 list. Not by a long shot. Now if this cat somehow manages to pull a 3/6, and then make his way to a 4/7, now we have something to talk about but at the moment, just because a guy happens to be playing well in your generation after colluding with the Miami Heat and then running to a team that had the top pick of the draft 3 years in a row, doesn't mean he is worthy of top 10 simply because he made it to the finals some years in a row in a weak conference.

ILLsmak
05-22-2015, 08:27 PM

he is still weak era. He has failed a lot. He has accolades, but a lot of sheisty shit.

I think hes better than Kobe even with the chance he can choke. But resume... it's up to the beholder. As for hakeem ok... same thing. Except maybe the opposite. Maybe hakeem was better but brons resume is better.

Still magic and bird... can't do it. That's the golden era. And they went in. Era absolutely has to be taken into account, and it's not like bron dominated it. He won many rs awards. But his rings are at least slightly dubious compared to bird and magic.

-Smak

kamil
05-22-2015, 08:29 PM
True but having a losing record in the finals isn't a hit to Lebron. If anything it just shows how pathetic the East has been. That isn't Lebron's fault

Raquel Pomplun is sex on legs.

sipitri
05-22-2015, 08:30 PM

OP, please reade, re-read and read again.

Alamо
05-22-2015, 08:34 PM
Raquel Pomplun is sex on legs.

:cheers:

ShawkFactory
05-22-2015, 08:35 PM
http://giant.gfycat.com/PerkyDescriptiveBobwhite.gif
Lol right? He's comparable but simply better? ****ing retard

Straight_Ballin
05-22-2015, 08:36 PM
he is still weak era. He has failed a lot. He has accolades, but a lot of sheisty shit.

I think hes better than Kobe even with the chance he can choke. But resume... it's up to the beholder. As for hakeem ok... same thing. Except maybe the opposite. Maybe hakeem was better but brons resume is better.

Still magic and bird... can't do it. That's the golden era. And they went in. Era absolutely has to be taken into account, and it's not like bron dominated it. He won many rs awards. But his rings are at least slightly dubious compared to bird and magic.

-Smak

Anyone that is sexually active won't dispute this. But if you collude once and then join a team because it's good enough to be a contender due to having the top draft pick 3 years in a row and STILL choke, then you look like a chump. Dude should have just stayed with the same team like MJ did, waited until it was built similar to what Jordan had, and went for perfection like MJ. That's how you solidify yourself.

Dude flat out failed.

Magic 32
05-22-2015, 08:39 PM
Anyone that is sexually active won't dispute this.

http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x444/SeveraSlyth/Reaction%20GIFs/Daniel-Craig-Knocking-Over-Monopoly-Board-SNL-1.gif~original

plowking
05-22-2015, 08:40 PM

-Smak

What in the hell are you talking about? Weak era? Dude beat a Spurs team and Thunder team that would be winning near 60 games in any era in the finals.
Magic and Bird the golden era? Go look how easy Magic had it getting to the finals most of the time.

You guys think your logic is on point in regards to Bron but it reeks of stupidity to a point I haven't seen.

Barely beat teams with a supposed "stacked" Heat? The team is stacked, he is supposed to win!
Beat Chicago and take a win off 60 win Hawks, even with his players injured? Weak era, weak teams, pretenders!!!

When does Bron get his due for doing anything? It is boring reading the same old shit from the same posters, when literally the entire forum can see through the bullshit. Even the ones posting it don't believe it.

LOL at Hakeem being a better player than Bron too. :oldlol:

Straight_Ballin
05-22-2015, 08:42 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n3p6KSVcN8

red1
05-22-2015, 08:42 PM
Anyone that is sexually active won't dispute this. But if you collude once and then join a team because it's good enough to be a contender due to having the top draft pick 3 years in a row and STILL choke, then you look like a chump. Dude should have just stayed with the same team like MJ did, waited until it was built similar to what Jordan had, and went for perfection like MJ. That's how you solidify yourself.

This is actually the worst logic you could possibly use. Do you think if he had pippen, grant and phil that he would leave? If he stayed in cleveland they would have been a treadmill team for more than a decade. Too good for lottery picks but not good enough to win a title.

Dude flat out failed.

[QUOTE]2

Magic 32
05-22-2015, 08:44 PM
What in the hell are you talking about? Weak era? Dude beat a Spurs team and Thunder team

Yeah he really beat them up

All time great stuff.

DFish24
05-22-2015, 08:46 PM
Dudes not even in the Top 10 to begin with. I have him at 11-13. If he goes 2/6 then he drops down to 14-15 maybe even out of the top 15.

Lebron23
05-22-2015, 08:50 PM
OP is getting dumber and dumber as he grows older. You look at the current roster of the Cavaliers. Irving is injured. It's a miracle that they beat the Bulls in the playoffs without Love and a hobbled Irving.

ILLsmak
05-22-2015, 08:50 PM
What in the hell are you talking about? Weak era? Dude beat a Spurs team and Thunder team that would be winning near 60 games in any era in the finals.
Magic and Bird the golden era? Go look how easy Magic had it getting to the finals most of the time.

You guys think your logic is on point in regards to Bron but it reeks of stupidity to a point I haven't seen.

Barely beat teams with a supposed "stacked" Heat? The team is stacked, he is supposed to win!
Beat Chicago and take a win off 60 win Hawks, even with his players injured? Weak era, weak teams, pretenders!!!

When does Bron get his due for doing anything? It is boring reading the same old shit from the same posters, when literally the entire forum can see through the bullshit. Even the ones posting it don't believe it.

LOL at Hakeem being a better player than Bron too. :oldlol:

It's not bs tho. Bron gets his due for what he did. We all saw the whole thing too. Not everyone who thinks bron is overrated at top five all time is a hater.

It just needs to be said repeatedly because it's like people have gone crazy and forgotten the context. I am not a troll, I say some tongue in cheek shit when I feel mischievous, but I'm telling you my real pov. This pov is skewed by haters who say bron sux lol 2/5 but putting him at 10 or as high as 8 is no insult. That's huge given he's had way more success in rs than playoffs. His rs achievement is that great, but I draw the line after that. Gotta take the next step and I'm not buying that heatle shit as the same value as bird or magics rings.

Hakeem was a monster, its not ludicrous to say he was a greater impact player. Some people argue hakeem is a top c ever and big is seen as the most influential position.

-Smak

Lebron23
05-22-2015, 08:55 PM
Wilt is consider a top 10 player of all time, but LeBron is arguably better than him in the playoffs, and finals.

ShawkFactory
05-22-2015, 08:56 PM
Dudes not even in the Top 10 to begin with. I have him at 11-13. If he goes 2/6 then he drops down to 14-15 maybe even out of the top 15.
Hypothetical for you:

Irving never fully recovers and they go battle GS in the finals. Lebron plays very well and impacts the game hugely in all areas. However, the clearly superior Warriors win in 6. Does Lebron still drop? Is a context-less 2/6 all you need?

Magic 32
05-22-2015, 08:59 PM
Wilt is consider a top 10 player of all time, but LeBron is arguably better than him in the playoffs, and finals.

Wilt also had regular season numbers that never will be replicated....ever.

Straight_Ballin
05-22-2015, 08:59 PM
red1, dude flat out failed at being a contender for GOAT is what I meant. It's like becoming president. Each man creates his own destiny. You can either be the greatest president of the USA or you can fail at the opportunity. LBJ was the self proclaimed chosen one to become the GOAT and he failed!

Lebron23
05-22-2015, 09:00 PM

This

Jordan, Jabbar and James for top 3. Jordan was 1-9 in the playoffs without Scottie Pippen while Jabbar never won a ring without another elite NBA player on his team. Magic helped him resurrected his career in the 1980's.

ArbitraryWater
05-22-2015, 09:05 PM
It depends on kobe, td, and hakeem. Duncan got a lil boost, I think. Kobe is probably done. I think if u put bron at 10 or 9 or whatever, you leave him there, but hes starting to lock in his spot. I think he's where he is from what he did already, but hes limiting his ability to climb tiers. Like hes still not above bird and may never be. If he had 3 peated plus another in cle, not that he would have left but hypothetically, he may have gotten over him. But no matter what if u cant win rings u can't be a top five guy. He needs that one epic performance and this year would be a great chance to at least leap kobe and hakeem. Maybe shaq and td soon.

-Smak
you talk like its the general consensus, most guys have him over Bird, Duncan, Magic..

anyway, yea, he should definitely beat the Warriors without Kevin Love and Kyrie Irving.. what a bum.

Lebron23
05-22-2015, 09:09 PM
you talk like its the general consensus, most guys have him over Bird, Duncan, Magic..

anyway, yea, he should definitely beat the Warriors without Kevin Love and Kyrie Irving.. what a bum.

He's always held to a much higher standard.

Magic 32
05-22-2015, 09:10 PM
This

Jordan, Jabbar and James for top 3. Jordan was 1-9 in the playoffs without Scottie Pippen while Jabbar never won a ring without another elite NBA player on his team. Magic helped him resurrected his career in the 1980's.

So now you don't need championships :roll: :roll: :roll:

What a loser you are.

Straight_Ballin
05-22-2015, 09:12 PM
This

2 rings with asterisk due to collision tho.

How soon we forget.

Like I said, dude should have stayed with the cavs and used those draft picks like MJ did.

Lebron23
05-22-2015, 09:16 PM

How soon we forget.

Like I said, dude should have stayed with the cavs and used those draft picks like MJ did.

Danny Ferry is a terrible GM. And LeBron was the best player of the Heat from 2012 to 2014.

And Mike Brown coached the Lakers. And that team failed to advance in the conference finals.

34-24 Footwork
05-22-2015, 09:18 PM
crazy how the criteria is changing to be considered one of the great NBA players. You NEED rings.

He's gonna be the first player to be rated in NBA 2K as the rating of 99, but can't win more than 2 championships.

Winning supersedes everything. I expect stats from great players and freaks of nature like lebron mj, wilt and etc.

...but bran is closer to wilt than mj.

red1
05-22-2015, 09:19 PM

How soon we forget.

what? this doesn't make any sense

34-24 Footwork
05-22-2015, 09:20 PM
Danny Ferry is a terrible GM. And LeBron was the best player of the Heat from 2012 to 2014.

And Mike Brown coached the Lakers. And that team failed to advance in the conference finals.

Lebron wasn't better than Wade in 2012, kiddo. :oldlol:

SouBeachTalents
05-22-2015, 09:22 PM
Lebron wasn't better than Wade in 2012, kiddo. :oldlol:

In 2012? Please explain how Wade was better?

http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/MIA/2012.html#all_per_game

34-24 Footwork
05-22-2015, 09:23 PM
what? this doesn't make any sense

Lol. He's telling you that the boston celtics of 2010 made lebron QUIT and collude.

The golden era celtics and one of the best basketball teams ever motivated MJ to stay and keep competing with the same franchise. How don't you understand this?

Spurs and Celtics MADE Lebron QUIT teams.....

kennethgriffin
05-22-2015, 09:23 PM

good comparison

jerry west isnt top 10 either

neither is elgin baylor

the only losing finals record in the top 10 all time is wilt. and thats only cause he dropped 100 and wrote the rule book

if lebron can drop 101 i'l let it slide

SouBeachTalents
05-22-2015, 09:24 PM
Lol. He's telling you that the boston celtics of 2010 made lebron QUIT and collude.

The golden era celtics and one of the best basketball teams ever motivated MJ to stay and keep competing with the same franchise. How don't you understand this?

And how don't you understand Jordan had Pippen & Phil while LeBron had Mo Williams & Mike Brown

34-24 Footwork
05-22-2015, 09:27 PM
And how don't you understand Jordan had Pippen & Phil while LeBron had Mo Williams & Mike Brown

Bran had wade, bosh, allen and STILL lost :lol

ShawkFactory
05-22-2015, 09:31 PM
Bran had wade, bosh, allen and STILL lost :lol
Dude Ray ain't even in the league anymore

34-24 Footwork
05-22-2015, 09:31 PM
Lebron is NO doubt one of the best basketball players ever. But you can't disregard subtle nuances that separate himself Bird, Kobe, MJ, Magic and Kareem.

When i think Magic, Kobe, MJ or Kareem, I think Lakers.
When I think Bran, i think about Dwayne Wade.

red1
05-22-2015, 09:32 PM

Your post doesn't make sense either. What draft picks? You think a team like the bulls sans mj would suddenly fall into his lap?

SouBeachTalents
05-22-2015, 09:33 PM
Lebron is NO doubt one of the best basketball players ever. But you can't disregard subtle nuances that separate himself Bird, Kobe, MJ, Magic and Kareem.

When you think about Jordan you think about the Lakers? Weird

red1
05-22-2015, 09:33 PM

Ok you are a confirmed retard.

Straight_Ballin
05-22-2015, 09:34 PM

Danny Ferry was a terrible GM yet he surrounded Bron with enough talent to get to the finals. Try again and quit grasping for straws. Team was a contender but bron got impatient and he will now never sniff top 5. Could have been the GOAT.

34-24 Footwork
05-22-2015, 09:34 PM
Dude Ray ain't even in the league anymore

Do you know who Sasha Vujecic is? Shannon brown? Josh Powell? Luke Walton?

These are the players that Kobe won with, it never gets credit for it. Ray Allen is one of the best shooters ever....and Bran lost with him.

34-24 Footwork
05-22-2015, 09:36 PM
You two retards know what i meant. Lol.

Ca$H
05-22-2015, 09:38 PM
He drops out of the top 20. He isn't top 10 to begin with.

34-24 Footwork
Ok you are a confirmed retard.

Lol. And you are a raptors fan that slob knobs for lebron.

You support a losing franchise and you're a weird stan that never mention vince carter but always got lebron's d1ck in your mouth....

weird.

Kvnzhangyay
He drops out of the top 20. He isn't top 10 to begin with.

nah he's top 10. you just don't know basketball :confusedshrug:

its okay, you can have your belief perseverance and confirmation bias of your erroneous thinking. It's human nature

red1
05-22-2015, 09:39 PM
You two retards know what i meant. Lol.
I actually don't. Your post was terrible. All of those players won with players on wade's level or greater. Kareem and magic had each other and ditto with shaq and kobe. You think wade is better than all of those players?

nzahir
05-22-2015, 09:39 PM

Dont be expecting people here to be logical. Lebron's legacy cant go down for anything this year because love is out, andy v is out, kyrie is out atm, and its year 1 with a new coach. If they win the finals though he goes into top 5 for me

red1
05-22-2015, 09:40 PM
Lol. And you are a raptors fan that slob knobs for lebron.

You support a losing franchise and you're a weird stan that never mention vince carter but always got lebron's d1ck in your mouth....

weird.
Now you officially done lost it. Good night chump.

34-24 Footwork
05-22-2015, 09:42 PM
I actually don't. Your post was terrible. All of those players won with players on wade's level or greater. Kareem and magic had each other and ditto with shaq and kobe. You think wade is better than all of those players?

You sped. Wade is the 3rd/4th SG of all time. Ray allen the best shooter of all-time (Could be curry soon).

He lost with great players, kid. Just admit it bro.

34-24 Footwork
05-22-2015, 09:43 PM
Now you officially done lost it. Good night chump.

Stay mad, f@ggot.

red1
05-22-2015, 09:45 PM
You sped. Wade is the 3rd/4th SG of all time. Ray allen the best shooter of all-time (Could be curry soon).

He lost with great players, kid. Just admit it bro.
Kobe lost with shaq, malone and payton. Could barely win a game with two-time mvp steve nash.

Now you see why this type of logic doesnt work? It's called context son. Ray allen was dirt in 2014 and wade was done as well. Bosh being a non-factor didn't help either. When you are the best player in a series and you still lose then it obviously isn't your fault.

Straight_Ballin
05-22-2015, 09:50 PM
Kobe lost with shaq, malone and payton. Could barely win a game with two-time mvp steve nash.

Now you see why this type of logic doesnt work? It's called context son. Ray allen was dirt in 2014 and wade was done as well. Bosh being a non-factor didn't help either. When you are the best player in a series and you still lose then it obviously isn't your fault.

kid just stop you've already been rekt.

34-24 Footwork
05-22-2015, 09:51 PM

Lol. Bran lost with Shaq, Allen, Wade, Bosh.:lol

Real14
05-22-2015, 09:51 PM
That bitch never been top 10:coleman:

red1
05-22-2015, 09:52 PM
kid just stop you've already been rekt.
You two clowns couldn't "rek" a preschooler in a playground argument. Dumb and dumber over here.:oldlol:

red1
05-22-2015, 09:53 PM
Lol. Bran lost with Shaq, Allen, Wade, Bosh.:lol
:roll: just stop

RoseCity07
05-22-2015, 09:54 PM
He's carried a team of scrubs to the NBA finals again and he's gonna drop?

My god. He didn't get blessed like Kobe with prime Shaq, and then later with an all-star cast.

Kevin Love is out and Irving is hurt. Lebron is already top 5 all-time. That's a lock.

ILLsmak
05-23-2015, 01:14 AM

Not at all. I dunno about most. It's hard. Just like where people rank kobe. Or wilt, as mentioned.

Its a personal thing. But I think certain things are too far. Like for me ranking bron top five. No matter what criteria you have I don't think you can do it. Basically you say shit like... mvps, all nba first, finals in a row. Which is great, but what about all of the drama of decision and return. His teams are amazing. His team is literally good enough to beat atl without two of their best players. Bron is playing well but not like he's balling out of control.

If bron gets scraped in the finals, it means nothing. Dudes trolling saying if he makes the finals hes goat. These teams hes facing are terrible and his teammates are playing well.

If he wins in the finals then yeah... if he goes seven and almost wins then yeah. But just making the finals in the weak ass east means nothing. That doesn't make him top five.

-Smak

Straight_Ballin
05-23-2015, 02:21 AM
He's carried a team of scrubs to the NBA finals again and he's gonna drop?

My god. He didn't get blessed like Kobe with prime Shaq, and then later with an all-star cast.

Kevin Love is out and Irving is hurt. Lebron is already top 5 all-time. That's a lock.

shaq joined lebron, not the other way around.

DonDadda59
05-23-2015, 02:25 AM
How dare a 22 year old LeBron lose to prime Duncan and Ginobili led by Popovich when he had Boobie Gibson and Mike Brown. Shameful.

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/5-19-2015/Q_mmUu.gif

What about 2011, 2014... Man?

Also, isn't Jerry West 1/9? Where do most people rank him? :confusedshrug:

He was easily a better finals performer than LeDecision despite the record.

plowking
05-23-2015, 02:35 AM

2014 Heat clearly were the favourites. Everyone stepped up but Bron.

Can't believe he choked again.

What were we, up 4 when he went down with the cramps in game 1? 4 minutes left? Ended up losing by like 18 points in just 4 minutes of Bron sitting out. :oldlol:

Rose'sACL
05-23-2015, 02:38 AM

i agree about 2011. if you think 2014 was his fault then you are an idiot. everyone but lebron played like shit.

DonDadda59
05-23-2015, 02:39 AM
2014 Heat clearly were the favourites. Everyone stepped up but Bron.

Can't believe he choked again.

What were we, up 4 when he went down with the cramps in game 1? 4 minutes left? Ended up losing by like 18 points in just 4 minutes of Bron sitting out. :oldlol:

Bron should've used his scrub-carrying magic on them bitches. Guess it only works on Central-Eastern Standard Time :confusedshrug:

Also, getting outscored by a midget coming off the bench never helps your championship aspirations.

plowking
05-23-2015, 02:42 AM
Bron should've used his scrub-carrying magic on them bitches. Guess it only works on Central-Eastern Standard Time :confusedshrug:

Also, getting outscored by a midget coming off the bench never helps your championship aspirations.

Not everyone can afford the luxury of shooting 5/19 in a close out game, while being guarded by a guy 3 inches shorter than you, and have your team still comfortably win the game.

DonDadda59
05-23-2015, 02:46 AM
Not everyone can afford the luxury of shooting 5/19 in a close out game, while being guarded by a guy 3 inches shorter than you, and have your team still comfortably win the game.

How about a guy literally half your size guarding you and you only score 8 points in that game?

http://i890.photobucket.com/albums/ac101/angelfacefc/LebronJamesvsJJBarrea_zpsffe9cd51.jpg

Midget gets the gold. Leprechauns stay winning.

G0ATbe
05-23-2015, 02:48 AM
He drops lower all time but he's nowhere near top 10 anyway.

pauk
05-23-2015, 02:50 AM
Yes, i believe so.... the thought of a top 10 player going to Finals trying to win a championship win or lose... is preposterous... and by law should strip him of one of his more notable accolades (mvp or fmvp) hence he drops out of top 10....

If you are a top 10 player you are afterall smart enough to know when to quit earlier or avoiding going to playoffs (if you have a bad team) and when to carry on fighting (if you have a stacked team) to not risk messing with your Finals win %....

Hence he is not top 10....

http://i.imgur.com/fzUo11f.gif

pauk
05-23-2015, 03:03 AM
He drops lower all time but he's nowhere near top 10 anyway.

What do we do about Kobe's 2 of 7 tho? :(

bballnoob1192
05-23-2015, 03:12 AM
2/7 is not real. 2/5 is real.

sportjames23
05-23-2015, 06:40 AM
lol no he's not in it to begin with.

And we're done here.

Quickening
05-23-2015, 06:48 AM

This... how can you have someone in the top 10 ever who was only the best player in 2/7 finals... :confusedshrug:

dunksby
05-23-2015, 06:52 AM
If he wins he will replace Hakeem on my top 10 list :cheers:

sportjames23
05-23-2015, 06:52 AM

Yet, when they beat the Pistons that year, ya'll was putting him on the same level as MJ, Bird and Magic.

Can't have it both ways.

Quickening
05-23-2015, 06:54 AM
Yet, when they beat the Pistons that year, ya'll was putting him on the same level as MJ, Bird and Magic.

Can't have it both ways.

Yes because MJ won lots of championships in his early 20s

BlackWhiteGreen
05-23-2015, 06:56 AM
I'm not sure I've seen a reasonable post in this entire thread. Same people saying 2/6 are the same who would discount stats when it comes to a negative about their guy. Never mind that 2/6 is a team stat and youre talking about an individual. Then you've got others completely ignoring 2011 as a negative. Who ignore that in reality, it's not getting to the finals in 09 and 10 that is probably the biggest knock on his legacy.

Still top 10, tho

Optimus Prime
05-23-2015, 07:55 AM
He's already not in the Top 10 all time except by LeSPN clowns who are paid to hype him and LeBeta trolls on forums.

:kobe:

SexSymbol
05-23-2015, 08:14 AM
I dont even have him in top 10, he's in the 10-15 range

veilside23
05-23-2015, 08:56 AM
let me get this straight so if they win the east and lose the west its kinda like a given already? while people are saying he is so great for beating a 60 win team like the hawks but yet they would have excuses saying that they wont have love and kyrie...

Great logic just goes to show that the east is really weak

red1
05-23-2015, 08:59 AM
2/7 is not real. 2/5 is real.
oh it is very real. 2/6>2/7

PickernRoller
05-23-2015, 09:28 AM
Lebron is not TOP 10 so NO.

oh it is very real. 2/6>2/7

Why u mad Red? We know you love LeChoke but facts are facts, 5/7 > 2/5. Don't go much lower than where you already are.

KingBeasley08
05-23-2015, 10:10 AM
Nah.

jzek
05-23-2015, 10:15 AM
Legit shocked that some of you don't have LeBron in your top 10 list. :wtf:

Straight_Ballin
05-23-2015, 10:18 AM
Legit shocked that some of you don't have LeBron in your top 10 list. :wtf:

Making the finals and losing in a weak east conference to muster up a 2/6 really isn't top 10 worthy when you take the 2011 failure into account. His other accolades are good enough to put him in top 15 and his stans should be thankful for it.

HurricaneKid
05-23-2015, 10:23 AM
Danny Ferry was a terrible GM yet he surrounded Bron with enough talent to get to the finals. Try again and quit grasping for straws. Team was a contender but bron got impatient and he will now never sniff top 5. Could have been the GOAT.

Your work in this thread has been shameful. I'm done reading your posts.