PDA

View Full Version : Put prime Jordan on the 2007 Cavs

Lensanity
05-22-2015, 09:39 PM
Spurs in 6

I know that Jordan is easily > LeBron, not suggesting otherwise. Just making a point.

Criticizing Lebron for losing that series is like saying that jet fuel can melt steel beams.

Kvnzhangyay
05-22-2015, 09:39 PM
Spurs in 5 or 6

04mzwach
05-22-2015, 09:44 PM
Cavs in 5,maybe 6. I just figure it would be like Jordan and Scottie Pippen with more PG ability. Lebron didn't have much of a jumper in a Cavs uniform then but he sure could drive the ball to the basket. I'd even say they'd get more than one championship because all of the old vets would want a championship with Jordan and Lebron playing together. :applause:

Leftimage
05-22-2015, 09:44 PM
first round exit, see Jordan before Pippen & Jackson.

Straight_Ballin
05-22-2015, 09:45 PM
Wow.... if Jordan was on the Cavs then he would have been an alpha an worked with the #2 guy and turned him into a Pippen by working with him off the court at his own house like he did for Pippen.

Wtf did Bron do? Fvcked around then ran for the hills to Heat only to then come crawling back to the Cavs? Dude already knows he failed at the chance to be GOAT and is trying to save face by delivering a chip to Cleveland.

No one who is sexually active cares about this guy anymore. Everyone is wondering what Durant or Anthony Davis is going to do and enjoying the Curry highlight reel.

tmacattack33
05-22-2015, 09:45 PM
Cavs in 5,maybe 6. I just figure it would be like Jordan and Scottie Pippen with more PG ability. Lebron didn't have much of a jumper in a Cavs uniform then but he sure could drive the ball to the basket. I'd even say they'd get more than one championship because all of the old vets would want a championship with Jordan and Lebron playing together. :applause:

:oldlol: