PDA

View Full Version : just a few days ago most had hawks beating cavs...

SpaceJammeR
05-23-2015, 04:53 AM
Now down 2 games cavs are stacked and hawks suck. Lol. How things change. Can't even give LeBron and the cavs some props. No love, injured kyrie, hobbled shump etc and somehow they close to getting to the finals. If it was Durant, Paul George, or any other likable players everyone would be saying goat player and etc. But for LeBron it's being carried or his opponents just suck lol.

theaussieguy
05-23-2015, 05:06 AM
I knew they wouldn't win, I predicted Cavs in 6 however its truly looking like Cavs in 4. I based this on simply on the swag factor and peak talent. On paper the cavs blow the hawks out of the water even without Love. I don't understand how anyone could of predicted hawks over cavs. Most likely deep down everyone knew this to be true but the hate was so strong they had to root for the hawks which is fair enough.

UK2K
05-23-2015, 07:55 AM
Most people had the Hawks making the finals because the rest of the east was garbage.

There were 5 teams with similar or better odds to win the championship before the playoffs.

The Hawks were 12/1, 3rd best odds in the EASTERN conference. No other eastern conference team had better than 40/1.... The other east teams odds of winning the championship were so low, they didn't even list them on this site...

http://mweb.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/25151503/nba-title-odds-cavaliers-and-warriors-are-the-heavy-favorites

Nobody had them beating Cleveland. Everyone had them making the conference finals because the east is doo doo butter.

Its not an upset. At all. It never was.

edrick
05-23-2015, 08:36 AM
UK2K... Those odds were before Love and Kyrie were both injured. Keep spouting nonsense though.

keep-itreal
05-23-2015, 08:40 AM
"Most" of them are lebron fans trying to downplay how stacked the cavs are and make it sound like it's going to be a competitive series.

Nobody thinks the Hawks will beat the Cavs, not even Hawks fans

UK2K
05-23-2015, 09:16 AM
UK2K... Those odds were before Love and Kyrie were both injured. Keep spouting nonsense though.
Before everyone was injured.

Losing Love, who everyone seemed to hate anyway, didn't hurt them much. They are better without him the way TT is playing.

Point being, if Atlanta were in the west, nobody would have them making it past the second round. I'd have taken all four WC second round teams over Atlanta.

MellowYellow
05-23-2015, 09:19 AM
Before everyone was injured.

Losing Love, who everyone seemed to hate anyway, didn't hurt them much. They are better without him the way TT is playing.

Point being, if Atlanta were in the west, nobody would have them making it past the second round. I'd have taken all four WC second round teams over Atlanta.
Would take them all over Cleveland as well

Combat Wombat
05-23-2015, 09:23 AM
Now down 2 games cavs are stacked and hawks suck. Lol. How things change. Can't even give LeBron and the cavs some props. No love, injured kyrie, hobbled shump etc and somehow they close to getting to the finals. If it was Durant, Paul George, or any other likable players everyone would be saying goat player and etc. But for LeBron it's being carried or his opponents just suck lol.

And just a few months ago, you were a Heat fan.

You're in no position to question anyone on this forum.

Brainless stan.

tontoz
05-23-2015, 09:29 AM
Hawks have been wetting the bed since the playoffs started. They struggled with the 38 win Nets. I am not the least surprised that they are getting punked by the Cavs.

FreezingTsmoove
05-23-2015, 01:57 PM
Well theres only 2 freaking outcomes that can be predicted. Plus the series isnt over yet. Cavs in 6

Alamо
05-23-2015, 02:01 PM

:facepalm

There is literally 15 threads on the first page saying Lebron carried a team full of scrubs

fiddy
05-23-2015, 02:02 PM
The Hawks can suck my dick, ****boy squad

outbreak
05-23-2015, 03:28 PM
Well i had a thread about the cavs sweeping the hawks.....

Meticode
05-23-2015, 03:30 PM
Odd, a lot of the analysts and people I saw were picking the Cavs and I didn't even pick the Cavs. I was expecting the Hawks to win it in 6. Technically they still could by some miracle.

SpaceJammeR
05-23-2015, 03:49 PM
And just a few months ago, you were a Heat fan.

You're in no position to question anyone on this forum.

Brainless stan.

Always been a LeBron fan. Rather be a real player fan then a fake team fan. And u sound butthurt

DFish24
05-23-2015, 04:25 PM
Nope. I said I would be surprised if the Hawks won more than one game against the Cavs.

buddha
05-23-2015, 04:26 PM
anyone who watched the Hawks struggle against the Nets knew they were complete crap. only reason they beat the wizards was because John Wall got hurt.

Taller than CP3
05-23-2015, 05:03 PM
OP with all kinds of excuses.

Lebron isn't even playing that well. Hawks are just that bad.

SpaceJammeR
05-23-2015, 05:41 PM
OP with all kinds of excuses.

Lebron isn't even playing that well. Hawks are just that bad.

lebron ain't playing that well? what more does he have to do? lol whats next if cavs beat warriors? warriors sucked too. if we were to go back couple months and were to say love was injured and kyrie was hurt. everyone would pick hawks>cavs.

WallIn
05-23-2015, 05:53 PM
Most? Where? In Georgia?

DonDadda59
05-23-2015, 05:57 PM
Most? Where? In Georgia?

I don't even think Hawks fans picked them to win :oldlol:

Everyone else was just trying to figure out how the hell a squad made up of random role players won 60 games. Still are. :confusedshrug:

kNicKz
05-23-2015, 06:08 PM
Who had the hawks beating the cavs?

:roll:

smoovegittar
05-23-2015, 06:31 PM
....still waiting for coach Bud to work his magic. Oh wait - they didn't get Bargnani.