PDA

View Full Version : we kobe fans have to give lebron credit man.

NZStreetBaller
05-23-2015, 07:08 AM
i always root against lebron and hope he doesnt have any more success to build a case against kobe but man hes been impressive.

Seriously the guy shouldnt stand a chance against the warriors right now. They are full powered and taking the west.

as hard as it is to say lebron has been fuging great lately:applause:

Quickening
05-23-2015, 07:10 AM
Build a case? Lebron already surpassed him, no need to hate anymore.

NZStreetBaller
05-23-2015, 07:17 AM

I give lebron credit and you still find a negative..... lol

AirFederer
05-23-2015, 07:49 AM
What this group of players Are doing, without Love and Kyrie, is quite amazing.
A lot of credit has to go to LeBron. They are really stepping up. :applause:

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
05-23-2015, 11:23 AM
i always root against lebron and hope he doesnt have any more success to build a case against kobe but man hes been impressive.

Seriously the guy shouldnt stand a chance against the warriors right now. They are full powered and taking the west.

as hard as it is to say lebron has been fuging great lately:applause:

U r the only insecure fcuking kobe fan around.

Most dont even care for lebron. He is beating crap of the iv great... He wont last 1 round in west let alone play 3 series in west

Ne 1
05-23-2015, 11:28 AM

When? 5>1.5

SwayDizzle
05-23-2015, 11:30 AM
LeBlowJob hasn't surpassed Kobe, but he is playing some great ball and is without a doubt the best player in the world right now.

BigBoss
05-23-2015, 11:37 AM

That's not the reason I root against LeBron. He's a loser for switching teams, pushing coaches, and burning bridges with people. He's a fraud---LeFraud.

2 for 6.

#striveforgreatness.

Springsteen
05-23-2015, 02:11 PM
That's not the reason I root against LeBron. He's a loser for switching teams, pushing coaches, and burning bridges with people. He's a fraud---LeFraud.

2 for 6.

#striveforgreatness.

Who exactly has he burned bridges with right now?

J Shuttlesworth
05-23-2015, 02:12 PM
Lol

ImKobe
05-23-2015, 02:19 PM
What's so impressive about beating

a young Boston squad that traded Rondo mid-season, no experience
a bulls Squad that got one healthy game from Pau Gasol, the only all-NBA team player from the East except for Bran and Kyrie
winning the first 2 games against the Hawks that struggled to beat the Nets and the Wizards

They beat a healthy Warriors squad in the Finals, I'll be impressed. Cavs were by far the best team in the EC the 2nd half of the season, no one's surprised that they are beating the Hawks. With Love out, they are even better defensively and they don't need to get a ton of offensive production because opposing teams don't have legitimate star players that can score on them.

Fudge
05-23-2015, 02:23 PM
:roll:

I'm actually starting to kinda like LeBald, with how well he's been playing without 2 superstars for once.

But his fans just reek of insecurity. Sickens me. Makes it a struggle to actually become a fan of his.

tmacattack33
05-23-2015, 02:26 PM
Lol "build a case against Kobe". Kobe's already been passed. Lebron is now gunning for top 8. And If he doesn't decline soon, he'll be gunning for top 5 in a couple years.

tmacattack33
05-23-2015, 02:28 PM

I'm actually starting to kinda like LeBald, with how well he's been playing without 2 superstars for once.

But his fans just reek of insecurity. Sickens me. Makes it a struggle to actually become a fan of his.

Good. Get sickened then. We don't need biased Kobe stans like u to like Lebron.

Fudge
05-23-2015, 02:29 PM
Good. Get sickened then. We don't need biased Kobe stans like u to like Lebron.
:oldlol:

3ball
05-23-2015, 02:36 PM
i always root against lebron and hope he doesnt have any more success to build a case against kobe

Lebron plays a completely different game.. a much easier one... For this reason, I'd never give credit to Lebron over Kobe.

In the game Lebron plays, the paint remains clear at all times due to spacing and defensive 3 seconds.. Spacing also makes driving, passing and cutting lanes WIDER... Also, Lebron faces less defenders on the strongside because weakside floor-spreaders lure defenders away.

Otoh, in the game Kobe played, the paint was packed at all times because paint-camping was legal... Driving, passing and cutting lanes were SMALLER... Also, Kobe faced MORE defenders on the strongside because spacing wasn't as good - defenses didn't use weakside floor-spreaders to take defenders away from the strongside.

So again, the game Kobe mastered was a much harder game.. :confusedshrug:

SouBeachTalents
05-23-2015, 02:48 PM
Lebron plays a completely different game.. a much easier one... For this reason, I'd never give credit to Lebron over Kobe.

In the game Lebron plays, the paint remains clear at all times due to spacing and defensive 3 seconds.. Spacing also makes driving, passing and cutting lanes WIDER... Also, Lebron faces less defenders on the strongside because weakside floor-spreaders lure defenders away.

Otoh, in the game Kobe played, the paint was packed at all times because paint-camping was legal... Driving, passing and cutting lanes were SMALLER... Also, Kobe faced MORE defenders on the strongside because spacing wasn't as good - defenses didn't use weakside floor-spreaders to take defenders away from the strongside.

So again, the game Kobe mastered was a much harder game.. :confusedshrug:

The fact I've literally never seen you make a thread about Kobe, and you make threads about LeBron on a daily basis tells me this whole statement is bullshit. You clearly don't feel threatened by Kobe so you never compare him to Jordan, and I'm sure you'll just try to dismiss this, but the fact you have to compare Jordan to LeBron every single day shows your insecurity. I mean we have this dude seriously trying to say the Cavs minus Kyrie/Love are equal in talent to the Pippen/Phil Bulls, a team that won 55 games without Jordan. You think this current Cavs team wins even half that without LeBron?

3ball
05-23-2015, 02:54 PM
trying to say the Cavs minus Kyrie/Love are equal in talent to the

can you read you dumb ****?

why criticize my posts when you aren't even reading them right?

i never said Lebron's supporting cast without Kyrie was as good as the Bulls.

But WITH Kyrie, if you go through the rosters man-for-man, Lebron's supporting players match up favorably talent-wise... the only difference is MJ's guys have a bunch of rings and got it done (hit big shots, etc), so they LOOK better than guys they have zero rings...

but the ACTUAL TALENT is the same - I'm actually quite certain that Lebron's team has MORE sheer talent than MJ's Bulls.

HOoopCityJones
05-23-2015, 03:06 PM
Lebron is not a threat to Jordan , lol.

6/6 is a motherfuka.

JZ600
05-23-2015, 03:10 PM
Jesus lebron is literally in every fan/haters mind right now. Hilarious.

brownmamba00
05-23-2015, 03:19 PM

this

nuff said

oarabbus
05-23-2015, 03:25 PM
Are LeBron stans so fuxking insecure they can't take a compliment?

Lebron has been killing it this season. It's impressive.

3ball
05-23-2015, 03:31 PM
Lebron's Isolations in Game 2

Due to spacing, he only faced 1 defender on strongside - weakside floor-spreaders lured the rest away:

http://gifsforum.com/images_new/gif/other/grand/60edafbed8d187680e60fbc7ad5e81de.gif

http://gifsforum.com/images_new/gif/other/grand/5f6d4329b3bcca4b79bf694fe56dfe1e.gif

Same as Game 1.. Only 1 defender on strongside (standard in today's game):

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/5-22-2015/WAhpK1.gif

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/5-22-2015/4KTtgX.gif

In GIF below from Game 2, spacing & defensive 3 seconds keeps weakside defenders out of paint, so Lebron gets wide open layup - but in previous eras, there was no spacing and paint-camping was legal, so there would've been SEVERAL defenders waiting in paint:

http://gifsforum.com/images_new/gif/other/grand/4905e3abfe54fefbacda35389f5a7579.gif

Today's spacing provides more space & time on isos than before:

http://gifsforum.com/images_new/gif/other/grand/25bde9c0143a7aedc6ab86aceb16500f.gif

http://gifsforum.com/images_new/gif/other/grand/d5a0b197808393565f7b2c84e18fb361.gif

It's clear as day - today's spacing and existence of weakside floor-spreaders lures defenders away from the strongside and enables players to face LESS defenders on the strongside than previous eras.

In addition to the porous strongside defense caused by weakside floor-spreaders, the spacing provides more time and room for players to operate.. It also combines with the bans on paint-camping and hand-checking to "open up the game" for perimeter players, as the league intended (http://www.nba.com/2009/news/features/04/09/stujackson/index.html).

sportjames23
05-23-2015, 03:39 PM

That's how Bron stans roll. You can't give them shit cuz they ungrateful bastards. :oldlol:

Doranku
05-23-2015, 03:49 PM
I agree, honestly.

Dude is destroying a 60 win team with his two best players out. Something about him looks different, too. I don't see the shades of scared 2011 LeBron anymore.

He looks hungry.

ArbitraryWater
05-23-2015, 03:57 PM
I agree, honestly.

Dude is destroying a 60 win team with his two best players out. Something about him looks different, too. I don't see the shades of scared 2011 LeBron anymore.

He looks hungry.

:cheers:

Smoke117
05-23-2015, 04:19 PM
The fact I've literally never seen you make a thread about Kobe, and you make threads about LeBron on a daily basis tells me this whole statement is bullshit. You clearly don't feel threatened by Kobe so you never compare him to Jordan, and I'm sure you'll just try to dismiss this, but the fact you have to compare Jordan to LeBron every single day shows your insecurity. I mean we have this dude seriously trying to say the Cavs minus Kyrie/Love are equal in talent to the Pippen/Phil Bulls, a team that won 55 games without Jordan. You think this current Cavs team wins even half that without LeBron?

http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/The-Rock-Clapping-Reaction-Gif.gif Fact.

HOoopCityJones
05-23-2015, 04:32 PM
I agree, honestly.

He looks hungry.

Yea, i knew something was different the moment he went for the three himself in the Bulls series. Wonder if he woulda did same had it not been tied though.

Alamо
05-23-2015, 05:14 PM
Are LeBron stans so fuxking insecure they can't take a compliment?

Yes. Most delusional fanbase on the planet

I literally got flamed by a horde of angry lebron fans yesterday for giving lebron and his teammates praise. Never give Lebron's teammates credit, even if they play well.

Magic 32
05-23-2015, 05:30 PM
If he beats the Warriors.

Otherwise go away.

Mr Feeny
05-23-2015, 05:36 PM
If he beats the Warriors.

Otherwise go away.

Much like Palestine folded in 68?
Lebron getting to the finals with this dross seals his legacy, unfortunately for you:lol

LeFraud James
05-23-2015, 05:50 PM

2 for 6.

#striveforgreatness.

Haven't been on this site in years, except for some occasional lurking.

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/135/218/1308170359001.png

Magic 32
05-23-2015, 07:00 PM
Lebron getting to the finals with this dross seals his legacy, unfortunately for you:lol

Doesn't need to win?

Lebron fan in a nutshell.

NZStreetBaller
05-23-2015, 09:10 PM
any kobe fan that doesnt believe that lebron is a threat to kobes positioning in the all time rankings is a fuking liar....

Kobe fans
"oh but im not insecrue"

you dont have to be to admit that. lol its just the nba it doesnt change your whole life.

Lebron fans
"lebron is already above kobe"

No hes not.... hes argued against kobe and in lebron stans minds he is. but its not 100% convincing yet not to the mass of nba fans.

kobe is currently above lebron. but lebron has a very good chance. a FMVP this year will undoubtedly put him up their next to kobe. and a 4th FMVP it would definately put him above kobe.

Quickening
05-23-2015, 10:20 PM
any kobe fan that doesnt believe that lebron is a threat to kobes positioning in the all time rankings is a fuking liar....

Kobe fans
"oh but im not insecrue"

you dont have to be to admit that. lol its just the nba it doesnt change your whole life.

Lebron fans
"lebron is already above kobe"

No hes not.... hes argued against kobe and in lebron stans minds he is. but its not 100% convincing yet not to the mass of nba fans.

kobe is currently above lebron. but lebron has a very good chance. a FMVP this year will undoubtedly put him up their next to kobe. and a 4th FMVP it would definately put him above kobe.
Elite longevity is a wash at this point, Lebron statistically better as a player, both have 2 rings as first option with Lebron having more MVPs.

As soon as Lebron won his second ring he surpassed kobe, why he would need 4 fmvps in your mind I don't know :roll:

NZStreetBaller
05-23-2015, 10:56 PM
Elite longevity is a wash at this point, Lebron statistically better as a player, both have 2 rings as first option with Lebron having more MVPs.

As soon as Lebron won his second ring he surpassed kobe, why he would need 4 fmvps in your mind I don't know :roll:

Lebron still has deficits in his career...
2011 choke
3 final loses.
colluding to win
playing in the toughest conference the nba has to offer.

kobe may have won 3 titles as second option but if u take away their equal fmvps count 3 chips as 2nd option still beats 0 championships any day

Kobe is the 3rd all time scoring leader and the has the greatest scoring record played in one nba game that you can watch on Youtube.

Ne 1
05-23-2015, 11:02 PM
both have 2 rings as first option

:kobe:

Please. In 2001 he put up 29/7/6 and put up 27/6/5 in 2002 in route to those rings. That's on par with or better than some "1 option" rings.