PDA

View Full Version : Is Lost worth watching for me?

ArbitraryWater
05-23-2015, 02:17 PM
Is Lost worth it for 'me' ? I say "for me", because I remember a spoiler (spoiler ahead) post by KG215.. I'm not sure with the information of the post the enjoyment will be worth it.

I planned Lost to be the next TV Show I'll be watching... anyway, what I remember that post saying was something like, people looking for a monster or something, and I think he only adressed season 4.. but he did dismiss the fact that there was a monster.

His post went something like, 'Lost was such a mind**** show, you can't take your eyes off it for a few seconds, people were legit looking for an actual monster to be somewhere'... so yeah, now that I know this question will soon arise, and there likely will be none, is it still worth watching? Is this only a smaller portion of the show? Or the main plot?

edit: I will now use this thread for my personal review, episode to episode, spoilers included.

DeuceWallaces
05-23-2015, 02:25 PM
That will have no impact on your enjoyment.

Draz
05-23-2015, 02:33 PM
A few years ago I spent the entire day to dedicating an entire season. Would finish a few seasons a week. Was a great show. Up until the last season. I don't even think I watched her last episode. I doubt I did because I can't recall. I watched like a billion shows and didn't finish the dam season. I just dont know what to say about the show.

It's a good show. If you have a lot of time. First few seasons were great. The endings were not that great.

Theoo
05-23-2015, 02:38 PM
nah that are not at all big spoiler that thing he talk about are like in the first episode so doesnt matter . lost were one my favorite show for long time definitely woth watch

fiddy
05-23-2015, 02:38 PM
Waste of time. In short, not of the shit that happens is real.

Draz
05-23-2015, 02:42 PM
Besides the fact Kate was pregnant for five seasons

ArbitraryWater
05-23-2015, 02:50 PM

I can understand this is your attitude considering you don't watch any TV shows OR movies :lol

well thanks for that.. jk, sounds like a harmless "spoiler"

--

okay, Deuce's & theoo's words relieve me.

fiddy
05-23-2015, 02:53 PM
I can understand this is your attitude considering you don't watch any TV shows OR movies :lol

Hint: that was a major spoiler. My buddies watched all of it.

NumberSix
05-23-2015, 02:56 PM
Worst series finale of all time.

ArbitraryWater
05-23-2015, 02:57 PM

WHY?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: why as in why try to ruin this you ****in ******

fiddy
05-23-2015, 03:01 PM
You are going be disappointed at the end. Try the wire if you havent watched it.

dunksby
05-23-2015, 03:04 PM
WHY?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: why as in why try to ruin this you ****in ******
:roll: :roll:

Seriously though, he saved you a lot of time, I watched it week by week and felt stupid, insulted and betrayed at the end.

WallIn
05-23-2015, 03:05 PM
First three seasons were epic. 4,5,6...not so.

I felt like the directors pretty much had no idea how to conclude a series so they came up with a confusing ending, to say the least.

TylerOO
05-23-2015, 03:10 PM
That show sucks

oarabbus
05-23-2015, 03:20 PM
This is how Lost goes:

Season 1 - "This might be one of the greatest shows of all time"
Season 2 - "Damn this show is truly incredible, still on pace for one of the greatest ever"
Season 3 - "Hmm maybe not the greatest ever but damn good. Wish there was some closure though"
Season 4 - "What is this bullshit? This shit is becoming terrible"
Season 5 - didn't watch. Thank god.

Season 1 is worth watching by itself, if you stop after. But if you watch it you'll probably keep watching, so might as well just skip that piece of shit show all together. Watch the wire like said above.

ArbitraryWater
05-23-2015, 03:25 PM
Sounds like it had GOAT potential but disappointed/could have been better.. I guess I will still watch, done with the first ep right now, (spoiler) hard to think of any other way that pilot died than there being someone else, tbh.. and for the rest, the underwhelming part, I'll just try to ignore it or go with the imaginary ending to complete it.

Suguru101
05-23-2015, 03:51 PM
I'm also deciding between Lost and The Wire. Might have to try and find an HD version of The Wire and see if the unintended mistakes in it don't make this too bad (show wasn't meant to be 16:9 HD, things show up that weren't supposed to be there.)

You ever finish MM?

ArbitraryWater
05-23-2015, 03:52 PM
I'm also deciding between Lost and The Wire. Might have to try and find an HD version of The Wire and see if the unintended mistakes in it don't make this too bad (show wasn't meant to be 16:9 HD, things show up that weren't supposed to be there.)

You ever finish MM?

Since I have Netflix right now, I really wanna try take an advantage of the HD and watch something on Netflix.. also, its hard to go back in terms of quality.. I would continue MM but its not available on Netflix Germany :ohwell:

Draz
05-23-2015, 04:14 PM
Is "The Wire" on Netflix or HULU PLUS? I have both. I never checked it out. Lost had SUCH a great concept. I mean.. honestly. Stranded on an island after a few people survive from a plane crash. Each person has a past to them. It just started getting out of hand when they incorporated their silly shit. Honestly. THREE seasons MAX. To finish off the show. That's all they needed.

fiddy
05-23-2015, 04:33 PM
Is "The Wire" on Netflix or HULU PLUS? I have both. I never checked it out. Lost had SUCH a great concept. I mean.. honestly. Stranded on an island after a few people survive from a plane crash. Each person has a past to them. It just started getting out of hand when they incorporated their silly shit. Honestly. THREE seasons MAX. To finish off the show. That's all they needed.
I think not

Draz
05-23-2015, 04:35 PM
I think not
You fcking hoe.

fiddy
05-23-2015, 04:39 PM
You fcking hoe.
Blame HBO

BigBoss
05-23-2015, 06:27 PM
I hated the Finale, but it's a fun ride. I would recommend it, but if you haven't seen The Sopranoes are into mob/crime stuff that is the best show ever.

SpecialQue
05-23-2015, 07:22 PM
If you like a handful of interesting characters arguing, people motivated by questionable reasons just to hide the mystery, and questions raised that never get answered, you might be into this show.

For what it's worth, my girl and I marathoned it a couple years back. The cliffhanger ending of each episode keeps you watching, but overall I'd say it's an average show with occasional glimpses of greatness.

SpecialQue
05-23-2015, 07:24 PM

You ever finish MM?

Jesus Christ, if your choices are either Lost or The Wire, you fvcking jump on the Wire and don't look back.

$LakerGold
05-23-2015, 07:26 PM
The ending confused the shit out of me. You should watch it, though. I fell inlove with the characters, as soon as that happened, I didn't care much about the plot. Well, I did hate Mr. Miyagi in the end. Shit was ridiculous. Everyone roamed around like they're at their house.

"Hi, Kate, nice to meet you here."
"Hi, Jack."
High-five then they go on about their business.

Last season was a mess.

It took me about a month and half to finish the show on Netflix.

ArbitraryWater
05-23-2015, 07:45 PM
Well I just did the 2nd episode.. really liked it, mysterious, exciting.. want Zen's opinion :oldlol:

This is how Lost goes:

Season 1 - "This might be one of the greatest shows of all time"
Season 2 - "Damn this show is truly incredible, still on pace for one of the greatest ever"
Season 3 - "Hmm maybe not the greatest ever but damn good. Wish there was some closure though"
Season 4 - "What is this bullshit? This shit is becoming terrible"
Season 5 - didn't watch. Thank god.

Season 1 is worth watching by itself, if you stop after. But if you watch it you'll probably keep watching, so might as well just skip that piece of shit show all together. Watch the wire like said above.

just checked the seasons, what about season 6 btw?

ArbitraryWater
05-23-2015, 07:46 PM
Jesus Christ, if your choices are either Lost or The Wire, you fvcking jump on the Wire and don't look back.

I have a bunch of stuff listed to go check out, and I'm sure there is better than Lost out there (like Wire or Sopranos), but right now, I would rather watch this.. you need to be comfortable with what you're starting imo, I'm just going for what I feel for atm. Someone suggested Death Note a while ago to me, didn't feel it yet going over a quick description and what not, but now I'm getting closer to the idea of watching that.. It builds up, then you start at the opportune time.

DeuceWallaces
05-23-2015, 08:00 PM
Don't listen to people bitching about Lost. Assuming you're not going to die in the next 6 months you should take the time to watch Lost, The Wire, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, True Detective, etc. They all have their pluses and minuses but they're all great television shows that have arguments for being the top 10 all time.

Theoo
05-23-2015, 10:07 PM
I have a bunch of stuff listed to go check out, and I'm sure there is better than Lost out there (like Wire or Sopranos), but right now, I would rather watch this.. you need to be comfortable with what you're starting imo, I'm just going for what I feel for atm. Someone suggested Death Note a while ago to me, didn't feel it yet going over a quick description and what not, but now I'm getting closer to the idea of watching that.. It builds up, then you start at the opportune time.
death note are fk**ing SICK man that are also one the best show i have ever watch and i dont watch anime at all , but it are VERY good from 1st episode to last , it are on same level as breaking bad and lost and so on for me

Draz
05-23-2015, 10:52 PM
Prison Break is also good. I preferred it over Lost. With Lost you fall in love with the characters not the plot.

chazzy
05-24-2015, 03:11 AM
I enjoyed it. Looking back, most of the shows I've watched since then were superior in terms of writing/acting etc. But it's definitely a good experience overall with a little weirdness as it ends. You can definitely tell they didn't plan too much of the story beyond season 1 or 2 initially.

Batz
05-24-2015, 03:14 AM
Prison Break is also good. I preferred it over Lost. With Lost you fall in love with the characters not the plot.
Prison Break season 1 is GOAT.

Season 2 was awesome.

Season 3 was a cluster**** but enjoyable. Not nearly as good.

Season 4 was hell 0/10 do not recommend.

pauk
05-24-2015, 04:36 AM

Season 2 was awesome.

PB season 1 is the greatest thing i ever seen, i think it should have just ended there or added more to that prison break story/draged out wonderfully to season 2.... and then end it with 2 creative episodes outside the prison perhaps or *** it why not just end it when they escaped adding a small conundrum...

Because after Season 1 it was no longer "Prison Break", more like "Chased by Cops", became not so special drama... became completely different, they escaped and that was it, there was no longer the spinechilling atmosphere of prison & inmates (some who were extremly epic, like T-Bag) at their correct environment to exploit & the Scofield genius master plan unfolding and so on....

Its kindof like Matrix trilogy, should have just ended where the actual end was supposed to be with the 1st one, no need to mess up the conundrum, would have been GOAT.

dunksby
05-24-2015, 04:46 AM
Prison Break shat the bed after season one but unlike Lost the producers didn't try to paint it gold.

ArbitraryWater
05-24-2015, 05:48 AM
Prison Break Season 1 was epic man.. perhaps my favorite season of any show ever.

Was horrible after S2 though.

Obviously, Prison Break's initial plot story was done with after Season 1.

Well, I've watched 3 eps of Lost so far, liked em all.. not sure why the last received 'mixed critics' according to Wiki.

JebronLames
05-24-2015, 06:21 AM
Prison Break Season 1 was epic man.. perhaps my favorite season of any show ever.

Was horrible after S2 though.

Obviously, Prison Break's initial plot story was done with after Season 1.

Well, I've watched 3 eps of Lost so far, liked em all.. not sure why the last received 'mixed critics' according to Wiki.
Lost was my second favorite show behind prison break. Once you get attached to the characters, you're hooked and will watch every episode.

robert de niro
05-24-2015, 09:41 AM
Lost is in my top 3 tv shows all time definitely, and to the people complaining of the "unanswered questions", you might not LIKE the answers, but they exist. Also, fiddy is wrong, like many people that had the show explained to them by others

andgar923
05-24-2015, 10:00 AM
Lost may not be perfect, but it had the funnest ride of any show I've ever seen.

It was a show that used viral marketing better than anything else in history. You became hooked as a viewer and ran to the net to find out more clues about the show as soon as it was over. A highly engaging show that hasn't been topped so far in that aspect.

Most people are misguided as to what happened on the show.

Many others want spoon-fed answers and essentially take away part of the show's lore and mystery taken away. Although everything on the island has been explained (it has), not all of it needs a detailed explanation, some things just are what they are.

What happened HAPPENED!!!

TONS of people are wrong and have been lying to people.

So if you like mystery, sci-fi, drama, with humor, adventure, action and some romance thrown in... Lost is the show for you.

The end may not be to everyone's desire, but the ride to get there will be the most engaging you'll experience.

andgar923
05-24-2015, 10:02 AM

100% incorrect

fiddy
05-24-2015, 11:06 AM
100% incorrect
Thats what i was told. Ive watched only the first two seasons on TV about 7-8 years go.

LJJ
05-24-2015, 11:18 AM
Lost is just a massive cocktease. They set up the mystery and adventure really good in the first season, but they had no idea where they were going with it. Making shit up as you go along is just not a good way of writing a show like this.

andgar923
05-24-2015, 11:19 AM
Thats what i was told. Ive watched only the first two seasons on TV about 7-8 years go.
They lied to you.

But sadly, many people believe that.

The show's ending isn't easy to digest, there's many layers to it and concepts that hadn't been explored on tv at that time, so there was some confusion. So to some degree, I can see how some were confused. But there are many more "viewers" that skipped some of the seasons and only tuned in for the finale, yet they spread out the false notion that "nothing happened" which is utterly incorrect.

What happened to them on the island DID HAPPEN. All the stuff they went through happened to them, it wasn't a dream, it wasn't purgatory, all of it happened.

The confusion lies in the final season's use of 'flash sideways' storytelling. Flash forward and flash backwards were easier to digest for most viewers, but flash sideways was a bit confusing. So people get lost and confused which lead to false assumptions.

Also, ALL mysteries are explained (at some point... some after the show ended).

andgar923
05-24-2015, 11:19 AM
Lost is just a massive cocktease. They set up the mystery and adventure really good in the first season, but they had no idea where they were going with it. Making shit up as you go along is just not a good way of writing a show like this.
:rolleyes:

ArbitraryWater
05-24-2015, 11:20 AM
can I really even read this thread?!

I'm 5 episodes in.. please keep it spoiler free (although fiddy already ruined this whole thing a bit I think, just when I started to like him :mad: )

DeuceWallaces
05-24-2015, 11:38 AM
can I really even read this thread?!

I'm 5 episodes in.. please keep it spoiler free (although fiddy already ruined this whole thing a bit I think, just when I started to like him :mad: )

He didn't ruin it; was just being an idiot.

ArbitraryWater
05-24-2015, 11:40 AM
He didn't ruin it; was just being an idiot.

thanks Deuce, you keep releaving me http://r28.imgfast.net/users/2813/22/97/24/smiles/4021133811.gif

MP.Trey
05-24-2015, 12:14 PM
John Locke is GOAT.

ArbitraryWater
05-26-2015, 05:50 PM
I can't believe I'm crying lol (Charlie man... when he helped him out of their and threw the drugs in the fire)... what a great show, I feel so invested with these characters.. almost everyone. They did such a great job of detailing them.

Why did this mother****er hit Said over the head.. I was hoping so much for the woman and James to fire off the rockets, and get a signal.. Said needs some success right now, not everyone is believing in him, and as a whole they need some hope.

ArbitraryWater
05-26-2015, 05:52 PM
I also like how they're not COMPLETELY abandoning the others.... I mean, we have a main cast here, but 48 people survived.. so I dont know, there are like 30 people on this Island we don't see much of obviously, but at least they're being acknowledged, at times seen in conversations with those from the main cast, or have their names mentioned.

DeuceWallaces
05-26-2015, 08:09 PM
Been thinking about watching it again, but I have to finish Breaking Bad first.

andgar923
05-26-2015, 10:10 PM
I also like how they're not COMPLETELY abandoning the others.... I mean, we have a main cast here, but 48 people survived.. so I dont know, there are like 30 people on this Island we don't see much of obviously, but at least they're being acknowledged, at times seen in conversations with those from the main cast, or have their names mentioned.
Most people confuse Lost for a plot driven show, but this is a character driven one. Even the island itself is a character.

I always considered Lost as The Sopranos' successor when it comes to character study.

Draz
05-26-2015, 10:12 PM
Wait till you see Kates tits

ArbitraryWater
05-27-2015, 10:53 AM
I forgot to say it last time, that kiss was awesome...

nice background story on Claire, doing it on all the major characters..

I was about to say this Ethan is definitely a suspect mother****er and then that ending :oldlol: :bowdown:

This show :pimp:

andgar923
05-27-2015, 11:37 AM
I forgot to say it last time, that kiss was awesome...

nice background story on Claire, doing it on all the major characters..

I was about to say this Ethan is definitely a suspect mother****er and then that ending :oldlol: :bowdown:

This show :pimp:
Which season you on?

DeuceWallaces
05-27-2015, 11:41 AM
Got to be 1st with Ethan.

alenleomessi
05-27-2015, 11:52 AM
he is at episode 7 of season 1 charlie-centric 'the moth' from what i can tell
the next one is sawyer's centric 'confidence man'.. that was one of my favorites in season 1

andgar923
05-27-2015, 11:52 AM
I have the worst memory.

I lost track of what is which.

ArbitraryWater
05-27-2015, 12:05 PM
Season 1, ep 11 is next for me.. so Deuce that mean Ethan will be gone or what http://r28.imgfast.net/users/2813/22/97/24/smiles/2238782717.gif

but is Claire really gonna run around with this baby for 5 seasons now? they're talking about how she's gonna get it soon so... I'll watch 11 now, Ethan standing right infront of Claire and Charlier..

Locke is a boss. I dont know what he wants but he likes it there..he can be the man conquering the wild, like he always wanted. I wouldnt even care if he turns out to be like a bad guy, doubt it, but he's cool regardless.

Batz
05-27-2015, 12:12 PM
This man doesn't even know.

DeuceWallaces
05-27-2015, 12:27 PM
Season 1, ep 11 is next for me.. so Deuce that mean Ethan will be gone or what http://r28.imgfast.net/users/2813/22/97/24/smiles/2238782717.gif

but is Claire really gonna run around with this baby for 5 seasons now? they're talking about how she's gonna get it soon so... I'll watch 11 now, Ethan standing right infront of Claire and Charlier..

Locke is a boss. I dont know what he wants but he likes it there..he can be the man conquering the wild, like he always wanted. I wouldnt even care if he turns out to be like a bad guy, doubt it, but he's cool regardless.

You have a loooooooooong way to go. Enjoy the ride.

My favorite part of Lost is:

"Previously, on Lost"

Nick Young
05-27-2015, 12:38 PM
no. It's a shit show, enjoyed by simpletons and 2 and a half men fans.

rufuspaul
05-27-2015, 03:41 PM
no. It's a shit show, enjoyed by simpletons and 2 and a half men fans.

Never watched 2 and half men. The first season of Lost was pretty cool for a network show at the time.

andgar923
05-27-2015, 06:07 PM
My fav part of Lost was figuring out all the clues and Easter eggs sprinkled throughout.

Even some of the commercials were part of the show. The web sites created, the addresses, companies, Lost took viral marketing to unparalleled levels.

ArbitraryWater
05-27-2015, 07:11 PM
John Locke is a ****in' beast...

episode 13 done with, I like how he's being portrayed right now.. his perception right now, mysterious, unsure about his plan, but everyone aware of the power he holds with nature.

Finally they got more into Boone and Shannon, too... and then, nice damn mind**** on the whole Shannon/Boone thing... was about to say 'I can't ****ing believe Shannon died.. she's the only one since the Pilot in the Pilot, that died this way, looking like they were pulled away from a Monster that detached them'... so know I'm thinking maybe the pilot in the opening episode didn't actually died, since it looked the same way? But there's still some patterns that need to match, Locke wasn't involved, no magic creme or whatever that was....

bit shocked at Boone saying he felt relieved when he thought she was dead, though.... especially with the pre-story, on him loving her and all... I'm sure he wishes she could knew what he just went through and did for her, or at least I wish that..

and obviously Claire is still alive since I heard about her keeping the baby stommach for 5 seasons :ohwell:

E12, I wish they would have kept the struggle for the suitcase between Jack and Kate more friendly, these two had this awesome chemistry thing going on between them before.. now there's some trust loss on her side, probably.

andgar923
05-27-2015, 10:51 PM

episode 13 done with, I like how he's being portrayed right now.. his perception right now, mysterious, unsure about his plan, but everyone aware of the power he holds with nature.

Finally they got more into Boone and Shannon, too... and then, nice damn mind**** on the whole Shannon/Boone thing... was about to say 'I can't ****ing believe Shannon died.. she's the only one since the Pilot in the Pilot, that died this way, looking like they were pulled away from a Monster that detached them'... so know I'm thinking maybe the pilot in the opening episode didn't actually died, since it looked the same way? But there's still some patterns that need to match, Locke wasn't involved, no magic creme or whatever that was....

bit shocked at Boone saying he felt relieved when he thought she was dead, though.... especially with the pre-story, on him loving her and all... I'm sure he wishes she could knew what he just went through and did for her, or at least I wish that..

and obviously Claire is still alive since I heard about her keeping the baby stommach for 5 seasons :ohwell:

E12, I wish they would have kept the struggle for the suitcase between Jack and Kate more friendly, these two had this awesome chemistry thing going on between them before.. now there's some trust loss on her side, probably.
http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Season_1

ArbitraryWater
05-28-2015, 10:03 AM
http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Season_1

thanks? :lol :cheers:

saved

dunksby
05-28-2015, 10:30 AM

John Locke is the only part of Lost I don't hold a grudge against. Well Kate too :lol

ArbitraryWater
06-03-2015, 06:03 PM
Been stuck a bit, anyway, E16 (S1)... this was weird, when they burried Ethan you could see him breathing, laying on the ground...

I noticed Lost alot of the times 'fools' the crowd.. the camera is showing/zooming at these suspect angles, you'd think 'oh no! someone is coming up on him!' or 'nooo someone's there!!'...

I'm confused, I thought the murderer of James' mother (he witnessed under his bed), blew his head off / commited suicide? so who was the guy that awaited him in the Hotel room telling him about? Who was the guy James came to Australia (where he also met Jack's father) to kill for? Which he also did, just asking who he thought he was killing...

ArbitraryWater
06-05-2015, 07:37 PM
This Numbers episode was scary but damn good... wow

Hurley's curse thing..

KiiiiNG
06-05-2015, 07:53 PM
that stupid ****ing movie "this is 40" ruined it for me by spoiling the very last episode

****ing :facepalm

ArbitraryWater
06-05-2015, 09:57 PM
Deus Ex Machina was damn epic.. why did his father break off contact though? He could have gotten the kidney and continued contact?!

But damn.. what a good episode & show.

In 'Do No Harm', I can't believe they killed off Boone :wtf: :wtf: :biggums: :biggums: :rant :( :( :(

Dammit.....

lol at the beginning I assumed Kate was the chick that was ACTUALLY pregant, the ****...

warriorfan
06-05-2015, 09:59 PM
Deus Ex Machina was damn epic.. why did his father break off contact though? He could have gotten the kidney and continued contact?!

But damn.. what a good episode & show.

In 'Do No Harm', I can't believe they killed off Boone :wtf: :wtf: :biggums: :biggums: :rant :( :( :(

Dammit.....

lol at the beginning I assumed Kate was the chick that was ACTUALLY pregant, the ****...

everyone dies at the end

livinglegend
06-06-2015, 02:05 AM
Lost will actually answer most of the questions you will have during the show.
You just have to pay attention. You will get your answers.
The first 3 seasons are the best.
The 1st season is one of the best of all-time.

cuad
06-06-2015, 05:20 PM
First couple seasons were great. Afterwards it becomes clear that the writer, Lindelof, has no plan and is just throwing shit in there.

ArbitraryWater
06-06-2015, 11:15 PM
shiiiit just binged like crazy... I only watched this many in a row with BrBa... done with the first season AND the first 3 of the 2nd... the Exodus ones were cool, but the start to the 2nd is even better.. so much shit happening. I have no clue who those guys are that keep Michael, Sawyer, Jin... not sure its the others.. doubt it are the same than those old beared white fisher men look alikes that took Mike's kid..

as for that button and all, I really wanted to see what happens if you dont push it... if something happens at all.. guess the time will come.

Hopefully they get the kid back, and Desmond guy, will probably work with them or something I imagine... have no idea what the deal is with the girl that Jack met at the Airport, who now works with those 'others' (supposedly)... still alot is confusing, but awesome.

highwhey
06-06-2015, 11:19 PM
The ending will make you reach into your ass, cup your hand and forcefully evacuate your bowels and then throw them at your television

ZeN
06-06-2015, 11:39 PM
The ending will make you reach into your ass, cup your hand and forcefully evacuate your bowels and then throw them at your television
http://s3.amazonaws.com/citybuzz/2014/10/explain-dallas/explain-dallas-21.gif

highwhey
06-07-2015, 12:05 AM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/citybuzz/2014/10/explain-dallas/explain-dallas-21.gif
Id hate for my paycheck to be in monopoly money

ZeN
06-07-2015, 12:18 AM
Id hate for my paycheck to be in monopoly money
https://janeaustenrunsmylife.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/spongebob-imagination-o.gif

Draz
06-07-2015, 01:06 AM
Can't believe pamela dies because Jason kills her.

ArbitraryWater
06-07-2015, 07:12 AM
Can't believe pamela dies because Jason kills her.

... Why

$LakerGold
06-07-2015, 08:24 AM
I teared up when Ruben killed Dorothy, shit was intense, great build-up. I did not expect it at all.

MP.Trey
06-07-2015, 08:37 AM
Tyrone flying that helicopter into Donald's barn really ruined the series for me.

ArbitraryWater
06-12-2015, 08:20 PM
Lol they making Charlie to be a total bitch cmon.... acts crazy and gets slapped by Locke infront of everyone.. daym.

'Fire + Water' has to be the worst episode so far.

Giaodollo
06-13-2015, 06:33 AM
Been stuck a bit, anyway, E16 (S1)... this was weird, when they burried Ethan you could see him breathing, laying on the ground...

I noticed Lost alot of the times 'fools' the crowd.. the camera is showing/zooming at these suspect angles, you'd think 'oh no! someone is coming up on him!' or 'nooo someone's there!!'...

I'm confused, I thought the murderer of James' mother (he witnessed under his bed), blew his head off / commited suicide? so who was the guy that awaited him in the Hotel room telling him about? Who was the guy James came to Australia (where he also met Jack's father) to kill for? Which he also did, just asking who he thought he was killing...

I dont know how far you have Gotten, but the man that killed his mother was hus biological father, he killed her because she was conned by a confidence man, cheated on him and "invested" all his money for his scam and the guy ran away with it. So the man he was looking for was the con man.

Spoiler in case you're not here yet; sawyer took his name and started to run the same con as the man he was chasing. His actual name is James.

$LakerGold
06-13-2015, 06:36 AM
^I loved the reveal on this story-line. Holy $hit, that was sexy.

Rocketswin2013
06-13-2015, 11:45 AM
I was watching this last summer, but I saw some reviews and then I realized they put a polar bear on a ****ing island. :lol: Figured it would get even dumber with time and got into GoT

DeuceWallaces
06-13-2015, 12:21 PM
I was watching this last summer, but I saw some reviews and then I realized they put a polar bear on a ****ing island. :lol: Figured it would get even dumber with time and got into GoT

Lol, bitches about polar bear on an island.

Proceeds to watch show with dragons and ice zombies.

imdaman99
06-13-2015, 04:52 PM
I liked it a lot, watched it every week as it came out. Honestly, I didn't like the ending but I thought it was a good show. Very confusing parts, and somewhere along the way it lost some of its mojo but I kind of liked the last season even though everyone else hated it.

Fav character was Sawyer by far. Fk Jack.

Andrei89
06-13-2015, 05:04 PM
I liked it a lot, watched it every week as it came out. Honestly, I didn't like the ending but I thought it was a good show. Very confusing parts, and somewhere along the way it lost some of its mojo but I kind of liked the last season even though everyone else hated it.

Fav character was Sawyer by far. Fk Jack.

I liked crazy Jack. Such an Alpha when he was mad:applause:

ArbitraryWater
06-13-2015, 05:36 PM
so Jack's father pretty much met the whole crew before the plane crash eh :oldlol:

ArbitraryWater
06-13-2015, 07:12 PM
These episodes to end season 2 (not done yet) are once again classic, same shit happened in season 1... just top notch stuff to end it.

ArbitraryWater
06-14-2015, 04:18 PM
When Locke was in the sweat lodge, sweaty and having visualizations, I wanted him to fully turn into Marlon Brando in Apocalypse Now :oldlol:

ArbitraryWater
06-15-2015, 12:12 AM
wtf...................... they killed off Eko like that?! HUH? LOST?!

andgar923
06-15-2015, 08:58 AM
wtf...................... they killed off Eko like that?! HUH? LOST?!

Eko wasn't planned to be killed so soon and was actually gonna play a key role in the show. But the actor was being selfish so the producers had to make a decision and kill him.

imdaman99
06-15-2015, 09:06 AM
I liked crazy Jack. Such an Alpha when he was mad:applause:
Crazy Jack... for a guy that had it all, he sure complained/whined a lot. I understand he was f'ed up because of his father or whatever, but he still had it made. He was a young successful doctor who had a wild partying side where he could bang any chick he wanted. His obsession to fix everyone/everything :wtf:

I just loved everything about Sawyer. Got dealt a shitty beginning and turned to the dark side but then... OK, I don't think I'm really spoiling for AW but I'll stop lol

ZeN
06-15-2015, 01:07 PM
Eko wasn't planned to be killed so soon and was actually gonna play a key role in the show. But the actor was being selfish so the producers had to make a decision and kill him.
So he was selfish because he asked to be taken off the show, so that he could go take care of his parents who were sick?

alenleomessi
06-15-2015, 01:24 PM
what episode are you at? late season 3 is where shit goes down.. probably the peak of the show.. make sure you get some popcorn ready.. and a box of tissues.. no, not for nude scenes

ArbitraryWater
06-15-2015, 01:52 PM
Crazy Jack... for a guy that had it all, he sure complained/whined a lot. I understand he was f'ed up because of his father or whatever, but he still had it made. He was a young successful doctor who had a wild partying side where he could bang any chick he wanted. His obsession to fix everyone/everything :wtf:

I just loved everything about Sawyer. Got dealt a shitty beginning and turned to the dark side but then... OK, I don't think I'm really spoiling for AW but I'll stop lol

:oldlol: I see what you mean.. I like when Jack in that first episode in the Hydra just bent Juliett over and said Im getting outta here... alpha Jack. I like Sawyer, I wanted to like him and now I'm comfortable with it, he's also pretty funny.

So he was selfish because he asked to be taken off the show, so that he could go take care of his parents who were sick?

http://r28.imgfast.net/users/2813/22/97/24/smiles/2238782717.gif

I was confused about it and figured some RL stuff interacted, Wiki says the weather in Hawaii bothered him and he wanted to be back in London... I can't believe that, tbh.

what episode are you at? late season 3 is where shit goes down.. probably the peak of the show.. make sure you get some popcorn ready.. and a box of tissues.. no, not for nude scenes

S3 E8 is next, 'Flashes Before Your Eyes', its the first 9+ rated episode this season via Imdb, assuming its about Desmond, who's absolutely one of my favorite characters so far.

seriously Lost gonna peak? I thought season 1 was like peak.. thats at least what the consensus is, I guess.. while reading these AV Club reviews I learned that the show was pressured by the Network with their scheduling (why do Networks have to do that :rant ), so they kinda held back to start the 3rd season, but had to build up anticipation for the end... and these last episodes to end the season, are once again all pretty much rated A :dancin

The Dharma Initiative is such a secretive thing, still... I love it.. that Asian guy who does all the Introduction Videos, he's perfect for that role.. he brings so much mystique. Can't wait for the bigger reveal on all that.

Draz
06-15-2015, 02:35 PM
Wait till jack dies you'll be pissed

kurple
06-15-2015, 04:20 PM

Jack > Sawyer

andgar923
06-15-2015, 09:58 PM
I didn't hear that.

From what I remember he was making demands so they had to let him go. Unless those rumors were false.

imdaman99
06-15-2015, 10:35 PM
Jack > Sawyer
Yeah, if I wanted to hear whining daddy issues.

Sawyer's nicknamings >>>>>>>>> anything Jack ever brought to the table

ArbitraryWater
06-15-2015, 10:39 PM
latest nick: Sally Slingshot :oldlol:

ArbitraryWater
06-19-2015, 12:02 PM
Sun is so lame.. just gave a woman 100.000$ for no reason :lol

Draz
06-19-2015, 12:33 PM
Team sawyer

Batz
06-19-2015, 01:38 PM
Yeah, if I wanted to hear whining daddy issues.

Sawyer's nicknamings >>>>>>>>> anything Jack ever brought to the table
Sawyer is the greatest thing about the show.

dunksby
06-19-2015, 01:52 PM
Something that always bugged me, Jack seemed like that it wasn't his first time on the island, especially during the first season and the first fiveor something episodes.
Spoilers: show starts with him becoming conscious and since then you mostly see him do stuff with purpose and least amount of PTSD. He even runs directly to the beach where the plane had gone down, but he doesn't find it until he hears the screams.
Also we witness Jack boarding the same flight and drinking waiting to see if it would crash? I know we get to see them return properly but I think the writers did on purpose but just didn't follow up on it.

imdaman99
06-19-2015, 02:21 PM
Definitely this. He is the one who makes the greatest strides. He is known as the horder earlier while Jack is the leader who sacrifices himself for the group. As the seasons go on, Jack continues to disappoint while Sawyer with his fun and joyous personality continues to impress.

Jack's prime was the first few episodes, Sawyer started out as a mean bully but earns the love and trust of almost everyone over time. Basically Jack is Tyreke Evans and Sawyer is Anthony Davis. It's no contest, Sawyer >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jack.

Milbuck
06-19-2015, 02:34 PM
WALT!!!

WAAAAAALLLLLLTTTTT!!!!!!!!

ArbitraryWater
06-20-2015, 12:09 AM
The Man Behind The Curtain was :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

alen, you may be right.. this finale is shaping up to to be awesome, more answers waiting... and next episode looks to be Desmond/Locke centered, another plus point.

ArbitraryWater
06-20-2015, 06:03 PM
YOU AREEE EVERYBODY! YOU AREEEE EVERYBODAY! ya

Giaodollo
06-21-2015, 09:39 AM
Shut up Captain falafel

ArbitraryWater
06-22-2015, 12:11 PM
Damn, they're totally rewriting history with Jack lying about Kate saving everyone on that Island.. :lol also they said just EIGHT people stranded in the first place... so that means the other 40(50?)+ supposedly died immediately, and only 6 made it back.... as we know, Jack later wants to go back to the Island... maybe Claire is still there, likely dead though, since Kate has her baby (lol)...

ArbitraryWater
06-22-2015, 04:33 PM
Damn, the next episode is the highest rated of the ENTIRE show :eek:

I could watch it now, sit back with a Beer and food, or wait til Wednesday, perhaps last day of class EVER, and have a big ass summer vacation infront of me, and then sit back.... decisions decisions

Lebron23
06-22-2015, 04:51 PM
Best series ending ever.

alenleomessi
06-22-2015, 05:48 PM
Damn, the next episode is the highest rated of the ENTIRE show :eek:

I could watch it now, sit back with a Beer and food, or wait til Wednesday, perhaps last day of class EVER, and have a big ass summer vacation infront of me, and then sit back.... decisions decisions
s3 finale? its the best episode of the show alongside s04e05
id say wait for a good moment

ArbitraryWater
06-22-2015, 05:51 PM
s3 finale? its the best episode of the show alongside s04e05
id say wait for a good moment

Imdb has S4 E5 as best rated, next one up for me.. yeah, I'll wait 2 more days and watch it then.. will feel better.. excited doe.

ArbitraryWater
06-24-2015, 08:44 PM
http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah306/MaleRuler/Movies-Series-Actors-etc/640_zpswp8ppgye.jpg

ArbitraryWater
06-27-2015, 05:18 PM
This time travel think has always been sketchy af... It really makes no sense. So these guys continously come from the future to past places where no one knows them yet, okay, but what are they doing in their CURRENT state? No time traveling, what are they doing in that moment right now, 2006 or whatever?

And are these just dream sequences? Because did Richard remember Locke coming to him in 1954, did this really happen at the time in 1954? He did visit him in 1956 at his birth, then later again asking him about the Compass, yet somehow thought even though he literally time traveled which is only possible if you probably did some serious shit on the Island, that he wasn't 'chosen' to be one of the leaders?

ArbitraryWater
06-27-2015, 05:24 PM
Oh and, how did Richard get the Compass in the first place? He had it with him in, 2002 (?) maybe? When those drug dealers' plane crashed? Then Locke got it.... all the way back to 1954, gave him the Compass again? What kind of weird ass circle is this?

And did he ask him in 1959 or so when he visited young Locke about the Compass, because he rememberd older Locke owning it, in the future? "Which of these things belong to you already?" ? Okay, this is still really muddy.

BTW, what the hell happened to Claire on that Island? Last time she was together with the Chinese guy and Sawyer, then ran away in the middle of the night... met her father aka Jack's father and was in the Cabin in which Locke came.. were those illusions? ghosts? How did she die? He is already dead, suppedly..

andgar923
06-27-2015, 08:22 PM
This time travel think has always been sketchy af... It really makes no sense. So these guys continously come from the future to past places where no one knows them yet, okay, but what are they doing in their CURRENT state? No time traveling, what are they doing in that moment right now, 2006 or whatever?

And are these just dream sequences? Because did Richard remember Locke coming to him in 1954, did this really happen at the time in 1954? He did visit him in 1956 at his birth, then later again asking him about the Compass, yet somehow thought even though he literally time traveled which is only possible if you probably did some serious shit on the Island, that he wasn't 'chosen' to be one of the leaders?

Lost's time travel is the best time travel theory I've seen, there's an episode in which Hurley and someone else discuss it from a fan's pov. A very funny scene with the writers once again poking fun of themselves and showing how they search the boards and listen to fans.

andgar923
06-27-2015, 08:22 PM
Oh and, how did Richard get the Compass in the first place? He had it with him in, 2002 (?) maybe? When those drug dealers' plane crashed? Then Locke got it.... all the way back to 1954, gave him the Compass again? What kind of weird ass circle is this?

And did he ask him in 1959 or so when he visited young Locke about the Compass, because he rememberd older Locke owning it, in the future? "Which of these things belong to you already?" ? Okay, this is still really muddy.

BTW, what the hell happened to Claire on that Island? Last time she was together with the Chinese guy and Sawyer, then ran away in the middle of the night... met her father aka Jack's father and was in the Cabin in which Locke came.. were those illusions? ghosts? How did she die? He is already dead, suppedly..

Don't despair
All questions are answered.

ArbitraryWater
06-27-2015, 09:09 PM
Lost's time travel is the best time travel theory I've seen, there's an episode in which Hurley and someone else discuss it from a fan's pov. A very funny scene with the writers once again poking fun of themselves and showing how they search the boards and listen to fans.

It honestly it... its tough to grasp but I don't think Lost has really made a factual error yet in all these flash forwards/backwards and both at the same time...

which "episode" do you mean?

You said they used marketing and clues better than any other show.. and its probably true since I also read that when fans commented on the bracelets Sayid's first love and the woman he had an affair with in Germany had, Lost writers thought about possibly connecting those later on (it wasnt even planned).. so they were definitely open to suggestions as each season passed by, pretty much invented that stuff in the summer each year... (obviously they went into this show with a bunch of options ready, I'm sure)

Don't despair

This Lost 'downfall' sure is weak.. these late seasons are still holding up well.

andgar923
06-27-2015, 09:32 PM
It honestly it... its tough to grasp but I don't think Lost has really made a factual error yet in all these flash forwards/backwards and both at the same time...

which "episode" do you mean?

You said they used marketing and clues better than any other show.. and its probably true since I also read that when fans commented on the bracelets Sayid's first love and the woman he had an affair with in Germany had, Lost writers thought about possibly connecting those later on (it wasnt even planned).. so they were definitely open to suggestions as each season passed by, pretty much invented that stuff in the summer each year... (obviously they went into this show with a bunch of options ready, I'm sure)

This Lost 'downfall' sure is weak.. these late seasons are still holding up well.

Here's some info regarding their viral marketing: http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/The_Lost_Experience

There's much more to that, I'll see if I can find some of them. The internet was riddled with easter eggs. They also did a great job at selecting songs, books, background set design, audio cues, etc etc that served as easter eggs and gave clues to what was happening, what happened, and what may happen (at times for seasons to come).

Bad Robot (JJ Abrams' production company) the company behind Lost also did a great job at promoting Cloverfield through viral marketing. http://ca.ign.com/articles/2008/01/15/cloverfield-a-viral-guide

One has to remember that this sort of shit was still infant, and all very cryptic which only teased the shit out of us (geeks). The viral campaign was an event onto itself, you felt like you already knew the characters, you saw MySpace posts, clicked on links that led to another link that led to more clues, it was bananas.... same thing with Lost. You ckilcked on a link and nothing really happened, then forward to a weeks later and someone on a board posts something about that link now being active, and that leads to more information, and more deciphering and so forth.

I sound like a geek but it's really hard to explain. It's something that you had to experience at that moment in time to fully grasp it.

Which is why til this day I still say Lost is the best experience I've ever had bar none. May not be the best show, but nothing comes close when you consider the entire experience. GOT has nothing on Lost in that aspect, but only some of us 'geeks' were bored enough to fully experience it.

You should've been part of it.

andgar923
06-27-2015, 09:56 PM
I just saw some crazy shit!

The Dharma Initiative logo appears in Cloverfield, and the Cloverfield monster appears in Lost.

ArbitraryWater
06-27-2015, 10:02 PM
Here's some info regarding their viral marketing: http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/The_Lost_Experience

There's much more to that, I'll see if I can find some of them. The internet was riddled with easter eggs. They also did a great job at selecting songs, books, background set design, audio cues, etc etc that served as easter eggs and gave clues to what was happening, what happened, and what may happen (at times for seasons to come).

Bad Robot (JJ Abrams' production company) the company behind Lost also did a great job at promoting Cloverfield through viral marketing. http://ca.ign.com/articles/2008/01/15/cloverfield-a-viral-guide

One has to remember that this sort of shit was still infant, and all very cryptic which only teased the shit out of us (geeks). The viral campaign was an event onto itself, you felt like you already knew the characters, you saw MySpace posts, clicked on links that led to another link that led to more clues, it was bananas.... same thing with Lost. You ckilcked on a link and nothing really happened, then forward to a weeks later and someone on a board posts something about that link now being active, and that leads to more information, and more deciphering and so forth.

I sound like a geek but it's really hard to explain. It's something that you had to experience at that moment in time to fully grasp it.

Which is why til this day I still say Lost is the best experience I've ever had bar none. May not be the best show, but nothing comes close when you consider the entire experience. GOT has nothing on Lost in that aspect, but only some of us 'geeks' were bored enough to fully experience it.

You should've been part of it.

who knows.. maybe I was, but I just don't know it yet :crazysam:

ArbitraryWater
06-27-2015, 10:15 PM
I really dont know whats best for the Island and our people right now.. if they should go back or not.. Ben comes across way more sensible, he just as Locke wants to save the Island, he's getting advise straight from Daniel Faraday's mother, and they've said they need to go back... then of course none of the Oceanic Six initially want to go back, and that one chick that just told Daniel before dying that she grew up in the DI, said nobody should go back, 'this place is death'... and I know I'm forgetting someone who vouched for one side of this conflict.

ArbitraryWater
06-28-2015, 04:43 PM
The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham..

ArbitraryWater
07-07-2015, 10:00 PM
Last season is way too sad man.. not just because you near the end, but also because you kinda miss those old days... quality dropped off, and, well, its confusing lol

Droid101
07-07-2015, 10:02 PM
Don't despair
You're an asshole. :roll:

ArbitraryWater
07-16-2015, 09:52 PM
Finished... nice show, been searching for answers on questions Lost did or didn't provide clarity on for hourrssssss....

I tried looking at it like this..

The Island had 2 brothers, 2 watchers... one of them picked to be its protector. They were opposites of each other, Yin and Yang, good and bad... yes, Yin and Yang, because we need both...

They both exist, they both have a purpose. Good and bad, as represented by white and black.... 'Backgammon is the oldest game in the world. Two players, two sides. One is light, one is dark" Pilot, Part 2.

God created Devil, for one to evolve, for tests... Jacob created Smokey, and Smokey also tried to kill Jacob since forever.

Nobody is completely good or bad. If this balance is taken away, then the universe in which humankind exists must cease to be because there can only be humanity when both extremes exist. MIB must only be prevented from leaving the island.

The unique place, the Island, is a special bridge between Earth and Heaven. The Light source, the anchor of the island, of all of life and being everywhere. One protects it 'as long as he can'... Jacob wants this unique place to be protected, so he chooses candidates.

Jacob doesn't care much about someone's past once they're on the Island.. he can tell what they were, he knows they have something better in them, something more deserving, and he wants them to learn themselves, as he literally said.

God (I'm speaking on common religious beliefs which I find reasonable) wants to help us, too, as long as we confess, as long as we search to be better. But we have to be responsible for it. We need to make our own choices, as Locke urged Charlie to with his drugs.

God can't make the decisions for us. He can't work for us, he can help us, if we do our past we progress.

Queen Sansa
07-16-2015, 10:02 PM
I watched about 20 minutes of the first episode. Didn't grab me.

After glancing a bit at your comprehensive attempt to explain what the hell you think went on.... i'm not feeling like giving it a try.

navy
07-16-2015, 10:07 PM

After glancing a bit at your comprehensive attempt to explain what the hell you think went on.... i'm not feeling like giving it a try.
The first season is excellent. You are missing out.

ArbitraryWater
07-16-2015, 10:08 PM

that really only comes into the play the last 2 seasons, I think... time traveling was introduced in the 4th season.

joshwake
07-17-2015, 12:13 AM
Your buddy didn't understand the ending then. The last season was definitely the worst, but it's all still worth watching. Final seasons/episodes rarely live up to the hype.

joshwake
07-17-2015, 12:18 AM

Season 2 was awesome.

This is something I can agree with. Season 1 of prison break was amazing, then it just gets worse every season to unwatchable at the end.

ArbitraryWater
07-17-2015, 02:39 PM
Top 6 show for me...

this is how I'd rate the seasons:

S1: 10/10
S2: 9.5/10
S3: 9/10
S4: 7.5/10
S5: 7/10
S6: 6.5/10

surprised to see a Lostpedia theory say The Man in Black actually isn't Smokey...

ArbitraryWater
07-18-2015, 01:07 PM
Soo, everything Lost connected that says 'purgatory' means hell?!

Queen Sansa
07-18-2015, 01:10 PM
Top 6 show for me...

this is how I'd rate the seasons:

S1: 10/10
S3: 9/10
S4: 7.5/10
S5: 7/10
S6: 6.5/10

surprised to see a Lostpedia theory say The Man in Black actually isn't Smokey...

Interesting. How would you rate Breaking Bad and Thrones?

I know Mad Men would be all 9s apart from the 2nd season.

ArbitraryWater
07-18-2015, 01:13 PM
When do you think everyone died? It just makes less sense when you think about events happening from scenes, were supposedly this guy was still alive but he the other was dead..... and how did Jack really die...

Straight Pimpin
07-18-2015, 01:14 PM
It's ight.

ArbitraryWater
07-18-2015, 01:16 PM
Interesting. How would you rate Breaking Bad and Thrones?

I know Mad Men would be all 9s apart from the 2nd season.

Breaking Bad:
S1: 9/10
S3: 10/10
S4: 10/10
S5: 10/10

I know, very simple but thats how good it is IMO...

GoT not finished with the 2nd Season, but I'd rate the first 9/10.

So, you think MM's 2nd season was better or worse than the rest?

ArbitraryWater
08-01-2015, 08:47 PM
Anyone ever noticed the numbers added up equal to 108 (108 minutes)?

Realized it few weeks back.. pretty irrelevant but cool none the less, I guess.

Queen Sansa
08-01-2015, 08:57 PM
Breaking Bad:
S1: 9/10
S3: 10/10
S4: 10/10
S5: 10/10

I know, very simple but thats how good it is IMO...

GoT not finished with the 2nd Season, but I'd rate the first 9/10.

So, you think MM's 2nd season was better or worse than the rest?

1: 9.5
2: 9
3: 9.5
4: 10
5: 10
6: 9.5
7 part 1: 9.5
7 part 2: 10

I meant high 9's apart form the 2nd season. They're all amazing, 2 just had a rough character that got too much screen time.

ArbitraryWater
08-01-2015, 09:01 PM
1: 9.5
2: 9
3: 9.5
4: 10
5: 10
6: 9.5
7 part 1: 9.5
7 part 2: 10

I meant high 9's apart form the 2nd season. They're all amazing, 2 just had a rough character that got too much screen time.

Bobbi Barrett yeah, true.. back on MM again, had a break and needed it, but been watching alot again, about to enter the 4th season :applause:

nba_55
08-02-2015, 01:28 PM
When do you think everyone died? It just makes less sense when you think about events happening from scenes, were supposedly this guy was still alive but he the other was dead..... and how did Jack really die...

Some of them died on the island and others died away from the island. Those who got to escape on the helicopter at the end, they died away from the island. Jack died on the island (the last scene of the show).

ArbitraryWater
05-05-2016, 08:46 PM
http://i41.tinypic.com/veuf0w.gif