PDA

View Full Version : 411 on Phoenix nightlife?

Akrazotile
05-23-2015, 04:18 PM
Hey peeps. I'm gonna be in PHX tonight, hoping some folks here may have some insight into the bar scene. Places to check, places to avoid, places that have the highest concentration of hot chicks etc.?

And I will verify all suggestions online so dont even think about suggestin no gay bars!!! :djparty

warriorfan
05-23-2015, 05:39 PM
http://s15.postimg.org/amapzsquj/gobbthinksimhawt.jpg

HELLO LADIESSSS

Akrazotile
05-23-2015, 05:52 PM

HELLO LADIESSSS

https://33.media.tumblr.com/3382db6db4ac8d009ca4e9ed58146724/tumblr_inline_nop49j7gqq1qddepa_500.gif

Im Still Ballin
05-23-2015, 05:54 PM
whistle dick hits the town!

Akrazotile
05-23-2015, 05:57 PM
whistle dick hits the town!

Tweet tweeeeeet! :djparty

Lensanity
05-23-2015, 06:11 PM
Forget Phoenix. The nightlife in Scottsdale is fantastic. One of my favorite and most beautiful cities in the US. Check out Club Paris, Maya, and the BLUR. All the women are highly attractive and most of all classy and successful. If you look like a bum you wont get *****. If you have money then go dining in Old Town Scottsdale.

As for bars, there's plenty in Old Town. Best bar I've been to in the valley is Arena Sports Grill but I'm not a big bar guy personally.

qrich
05-23-2015, 08:26 PM
Jump in a cab, tell then to take you to either mill Ave or old town scottsdale. Those are the two best places around to party.

Yup.

Can always go around 19th/Camelback too :applause:

daily
05-23-2015, 09:10 PM
Starface don't forget to compliment the ladies on their girth this time instead of insulting them.

Akrazotile
05-23-2015, 09:15 PM
Starface don't forget to compliment the ladies on their girth this time instead of insulting them.

Duly noted.

DeuceWallaces
05-23-2015, 09:53 PM
Watch for updates "from his phone" every half hour all night.

Akrazotile
05-23-2015, 10:16 PM
Watch for updates "from his phone" every half hour all night.

:oldlol:

We know YOU will be.

TheMan
05-23-2015, 10:29 PM
OP is ISH's biggest fggot...as if you'd be getting any play from the ladies :oldlol:

Goon Time
05-23-2015, 10:40 PM
****** OP can only pull girls off loser dating sites and then ones that don't speak english at that. whats sexier than a guy in a bar by himself on a saturday night trying to holla at bitches lol @ this loser

i'm really into arizona immigration, whats your sign? My dad gave me a fifty for the night, DTF?

try not to get your head split again you chubby ******

Akrazotile
05-24-2015, 08:10 PM
Forget Phoenix. The nightlife in Scottsdale is fantastic. One of my favorite and most beautiful cities in the US. Check out Club Paris, Maya, and the BLUR. All the women are highly attractive and most of all classy and successful. If you look like a bum you wont get *****. If you have money then go dining in Old Town Scottsdale.

As for bars, there's plenty in Old Town. Best bar I've been to in the valley is Arena Sports Grill but I'm not a big bar guy personally.

Good looking out on this. I took your advice and went to the bar strip in Scottsdale, ended up drinking at a place called Dakota. Was a good spot, had a fun time.

I think Phoenix may legit have the hottest chicks of any city in the country. New York may have more by sheer volume, but percentage wise?? Holy shit, Phoenix be killin it :bowdown: :bowdown:

edit: Also, Bush did 9/11 and check your PM's bro.

Akrazotile
05-24-2015, 08:13 PM
****** OP can only pull girls off loser dating sites and then ones that don't speak english at that. whats sexier than a guy in a bar by himself on a saturday night trying to holla at bitches lol @ this loser

i'm really into arizona immigration, whats your sign? My dad gave me a fifty for the night, DTF?

Actually things worked out quite well.

You mad? :confusedshrug:

warriorfan
05-24-2015, 09:21 PM

:roll:

Lensanity
05-26-2015, 01:42 AM

HELLO LADIESSSS

I literally just found this exact same picture while looking under some random hash tag on instagram. Like wtf. If this is a common pic that would get posted by more than 1 person? Was it OP who posted it?

Akrazotile
05-26-2015, 01:48 AM
I literally just found this exact same picture while looking under some random hash tag on instagram. Like wtf. If this is a common pic that would get posted by more than 1 person? Was it OP who posted it?

It's probably just GOAT Internet Loser pretending to be me on twitter like he does here on ISH, in a failed attempt to make me upset somehow.

Also, it's probably you.

Scoreboard.

Lensanity
05-26-2015, 02:37 AM
It's probably just GOAT Internet Loser pretending to be me on twitter like he does here on ISH, in a failed attempt to make me upset somehow.

Also, it's probably you.

Scoreboard.

So is it you or not? Srs

highwhey
05-26-2015, 04:16 AM
Haha I'm sure Chris will fit in just right at Charlies on camelback :roll:
The ghey tacos are underated

christian1923
05-26-2015, 09:43 AM
Maya pool party on Sundays and then drive to marjerle's in Scottsdale.

rezznor
05-26-2015, 10:53 AM
scottsdale is better

highwhey
01-07-2016, 06:08 PM
Haha I'm sure Chris will fit in just right at Charlies on camelback :roll:

Bring your chaps starface

Akrazotile
01-07-2016, 06:33 PM

Bring your chaps starface

Huh?

I went to Dakota. Met a cute Azn chick who had to leave with her friends that night but came over to my hotel the next day and we had sex multiple times.

The chaps helped but I think it was mostly my charm that sealed it.

highwhey
01-07-2016, 06:37 PM
Huh?

I went to Dakota. Met a cute Azn chick who had to leave with her friends that night but came over to my hotel the next day and we had sex multiple times.

The chaps helped but I think it was mostly my charm that sealed it.
What else did you do in town?

qrich
01-07-2016, 06:51 PM
What else did you do in town?

Definitely went to Modern World.

Must visit.