PDA

View Full Version : Lebron stans the FG% argument is officially dead

TheMarkMadsen
05-23-2015, 07:11 PM
Lebron shoots 45% for his career in the playoffs without the big 3..

He is currently shooting 43% and is about to coast into the finals

The FG% BS is officially dead

ArbitraryWater
05-23-2015, 07:15 PM
Hey OP, is the reason they're making the finals his FG% or the competition?

Hey OP, was he not the GOAT then in the Bulls series? I mean, points, rebounds, assists, game winners.... or wait, does FG% play a role here? But who cares about fg% doe?!

The_Pharcyde
05-23-2015, 07:17 PM
While lebrons efficiency is overstated in affirming his greatness(his main argument over Kobe and to a smaller extent Jordan, during his peak years)
efficiency is a very powerful tool in determining a players impact

But the notion that you are being detrimental to the team because you shoot 44% is not true
Lebron this year is case in point
Kobe through his whole career too

Cocaine80s
05-23-2015, 07:18 PM
Missing his #2 option for almost half the playoffs and his 3rd option getting shoulder surgery might be responsible for it

aj1987
05-23-2015, 07:19 PM
Kobe turds are shook. :roll:

Magic 32
05-23-2015, 07:21 PM
Kobe turds are shook. :roll:

Can you please wait until June?

We saw the same arrogance last May. And what happened?

Nothing until then will work on us.

aj1987
05-23-2015, 07:26 PM
Can you please wait until June?

We saw the same arrogance last May. And what happened?

Nothing until then will work on us.
If you haven't noticed, I don't give a shit whether the Cav's win or not. I'm happy that my team got the 10th pick though.

Oh, and LeBron > Kobe. You just need to deal with it. Will save you a ton of misery.

TheMarkMadsen
05-23-2015, 07:27 PM
Lebrons fans have been bringing up FG% for years haha I love owning these fools.

Fg% doesn't matter if you're leading your teams to W's

Maybe now you'll realize this..

And AW.. Yes his competition is all time weak and he's still inefficient.. :lol :lol and about to make the finals.

But but but but no help

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-23-2015, 07:27 PM
Fully agreed; idiots who put great emphasis on FG%, errr LeBron fans, are now in a conundrum.

Admit that LeBron is inefficient and shooting below league average, or that...well damn, there's nothing else to say. :oldlol:

Magic 32
05-23-2015, 07:30 PM
Oh, and LeBron > Kobe. You just need to deal with it. Will save you a ton of misery.

No misery in June.

Best month of the year.

warriorfan
05-23-2015, 07:32 PM

Hey OP, was he not the GOAT then in the Bulls series? I mean, points, rebounds, assists, game winners.... or wait, does FG% play a role here? But who cares about fg% doe?!

that bulls team was fuccing awful

the ghost of derrick rose
the ghost of noah
the ghost of gasol

Mike Dunleavy was their best offensive player at times...That shit was disgraceful

navy
05-23-2015, 07:32 PM
While lebrons efficiency is overstated in affirming his greatness(his main argument over Kobe and to a smaller extent Jordan, during his peak years)
efficiency is a very powerful tool in determining a players impact

But the notion that you are being detrimental to the team because you shoot 44% is not true
Lebron this year is case in point
Kobe through his whole career too
Not true at all. Cavs would be much better if Lebron was shooting respectable percentages. Luckily he's contributing in other ways.

Also , Lebrons highest playoff field goal percentages are
14 Miami
09 Cavs
10 Cavs
12 Miami
13 Miami
06 Cavs
11 Miami
16 Cavs

Taking out his miami years when he was in in his prime 26-29 years of age is idiotic.

Round Mound
05-23-2015, 08:22 PM
Bull-shi-it. FG% is as important or even more important than PPG. If not so Allen Iverson > Bryant as a Scorer...rightly so? Lebron shot a higher FG% while on the Heat cause he had Bosh and Wade (now his team isn`t as dominant). :confusedshrug:

daily
05-23-2015, 08:33 PM

Hey OP, was he not the GOAT then in the Bulls series? I mean, points, rebounds, assists, game winners.... or wait, does FG% play a role here? But who cares about fg% doe?!You do when you're hanging from Kobe's nuts

Smoke117
05-23-2015, 08:35 PM
If you haven't noticed, I don't give a shit whether the Cav's win or not. I'm happy that my team got the 10th pick though.

Yeah, but then we wouldn't have all these golden nuggets to laugh at. It's hilarious how insecure kobrick fans are.

TheMarkMadsen
05-23-2015, 09:32 PM
:roll: :roll:

Lebron fans have been witness to all of their go to arguments being destroyed this post season

PickernRoller
05-23-2015, 09:37 PM
:roll: :roll:

Lebron fans have been witness to all of their go to arguments being destroyed this post season

Not that surprised but it does shut some clowns up. Damage control is way high lately - many alts, much circle jerk...

2/6 is coming.... they better brace for it.

Fork
05-23-2015, 09:55 PM
No Kyrie and no Love means he's bound to take more shouts

Showtime2001
05-23-2015, 10:19 PM
Brantards and their double standards whats new?

:yaohappy:

Quickening
05-23-2015, 10:22 PM
Yes let's just take out lebrons peak years as a player, 25-29... Seems fair.:roll:

Bankaii
05-23-2015, 11:58 PM
So Iverson>Kobe as a scorer then?

Bigsmoke
05-24-2015, 12:05 AM

The Cavs weren't coasting in that Bulls series.

If LeBron shot a better FG% then they would of coasted

sportjames23
05-24-2015, 12:07 AM

http://i.imgur.com/LSpwjYf.png

tmacattack33
05-24-2015, 01:57 AM

LOL...so you are going to just take out Lebron's best playoff runs?

Let's look at Shaq's playoff stats...but lets take out his Lakers years from 1999-2004.

Or how about we look at Duncan's playoff stats, but we take out 1999-2005?

But what's really funny is that even if we do play into your retarded argument and we take away Lebron's best playoff runs, his FG% in the playoffs is still higher than Kobe's? :roll:

LBJ 23
05-24-2015, 02:04 AM
LOL...so you are going to just take out Lebron's best playoff runs?

Let's look at Shaq's playoff stats...but lets take out his Lakers years from 1999-2004.

Or how about we look at Duncan's playoff stats, but we take out 1999-2005?

But what's really funny is that even if we do play into your retarded argument and we take away Lebron's best playoff runs, his FG% in the playoffs is still higher than Kobe's? :roll:

Yeah....don't need to be surprised only Kobetards can come up with ideas like this, some stupid shit like Kobe assists or something like that then all the years till now in every debate taking out Kobe's early years and posting stats just of his best years to suit their arguments etc,.... but when it comes to Lebron they would take out the years when he was at his absolute peak athletically and skill-wise thus playing the best ball of his career. Priceless :oldlol:

aj1987
05-24-2015, 02:46 AM
http://i.imgur.com/LSpwjYf.png
Is that the face he makes while you're sucking his dick?

Round Mound
05-24-2015, 02:50 AM
So Iverson>Kobe as a scorer then?

Yes, according to Kobe Stans (btw i am not a Lebron fan either) :confusedshrug:

Bankaii
05-24-2015, 03:56 AM
Yes, according to Kobe Stans (btw i am not a Lebron fan either) :confusedshrug:
Yea I've been lurking here for a good while and you seem like one of the very few more knowledgeable posters on here.

Round Mound
05-24-2015, 03:58 AM
Yea I've been lurking here for a good while and you seem like one of the very few more knowledgeable posters on here.

Thanks alot for the compliment but i am just like you...a fan of b-ball :cheers: