7'2'' decent athleticism and good bbiq

very underrated

Alamо
05-23-2015, 08:45 PM
How great is LeGod? :bowdown:

:lol

navy
05-23-2015, 08:46 PM
Blatt hates playing him for some reason though.

masonanddixon
05-23-2015, 08:47 PM
7'2'' decent athleticism and good bbiq

very underrated

Racist piece of shit.

Droid101
05-23-2015, 08:48 PM
Real MVP of the Cavs. Check their record before he played for them, and after. Night and day.

edrick
05-23-2015, 08:52 PM
Isn't that just because the east is just that pathetic? Or does that only apply to stats when discussing Lebron?

Magic 32
05-23-2015, 08:54 PM
Opponents....

http://i.imgur.com/jta9A8X.gif

RedBlackAttack
05-23-2015, 09:06 PM
The guy who traded Dion Waiters and a first for Mozgov, Shumpert and Smith didn't win Exec of the Year. :wtf:

3ball
05-23-2015, 09:07 PM
Real MVP of the Cavs. Check their record before he played for them, and after. Night and day.
This..

Probably the truest thing said in this forum in a while.

Having that massive interior presence made all the difference.

If he was injured right now instead of Love, Cavs would have zero chance of making the Finals.

inclinerator
05-23-2015, 09:08 PM
he keeps dropping passes and missing dunks, they dont need to play him against the hawks

PickernRoller
05-23-2015, 09:11 PM
but but....Lebron? Don't mind the fact that the East is a joke for guards these days - specially the teams the Cavs have faced this post-season. Not surprised really.

RedBlackAttack
05-23-2015, 09:16 PM
He's averaging by far the most minutes of his career. I think Blatt just likes to keep he and TT fresh, and out of foul trouble. Mozgov is an excellent rim protector, but he can be prone to fouls if you're not too careful. That tends to happen when he plays too many minutes and starts reaching instead of moving his feet. Plus, going small has yielded great results for the Cavs this year.

I think Blatt's rotations have been on-point in the playoffs. It's hard to argue with the results.

Wait until Love and Varejao are added to this rotation. Not enough minutes to go around.

ShawkFactory
05-23-2015, 09:17 PM
This..

Probably the truest thing said in this forum in a while.

Having that massive interior presence made all the difference.

If he was injured right now instead of Love, Cavs would have zero chance of making the Finals.
Lebrun is more replaceable than mozgov for this team. Amirite?

navy
05-23-2015, 09:32 PM
He's averaging by far the most minutes of his career. I think Blatt just likes to keep he and TT fresh, and out of foul trouble. Mozgov is an excellent rim protector, but he can be prone to fouls if you're not too careful. That tends to happen when he plays too many minutes and starts reaching instead of moving his feet. Plus, going small has yielded great results for the Cavs this year.

I think Blatt's rotations have been on-point in the playoffs. It's hard to argue with the results.

Wait until Love and Varejao are added to this rotation. Not enough minutes to go around.

I said for some reason like I didnt know but it's obvious why. Blatt likes to go small and TT has been rebounding everything insight. With TT playing most of the game at center, it's not like Moz can switch positions.

I just think there are times where Blatt has TT in by himself when it should be Mozgov. Trade rebounding/switching for rim protection. But I cant argue with the results. TT always gets the big rebounds.

Hotlantadude81
05-23-2015, 10:13 PM
The guy who traded Dion Waiters and a first for Mozgov, Shumpert and Smith didn't win Exec of the Year. :wtf:

I have to reveal a secret... When this trade was made I said that these guys wouldn't help Cleveland.

I was really HOPING they wouldn't. I wasn't being totally honest with my thoughts on the moves at time. Fact is... There where the perfect players to put around Lebron.