PDA

View Full Version : Who else is SO looking forward to the Cavs & Warriors go at it?

Tarik One
05-23-2015, 10:36 PM
The is going to be the most electrifying finals since Bulls/Suns in '93, at least offensively.

The team and individual matchups from top to bottom are going to be incredible. I hope it happens...

DonDadda59
05-23-2015, 10:39 PM
Unless Kyrie comes back healthy, Cavs get steamrolled.

Tarik One
05-23-2015, 10:44 PM
They're approach is to assume they are going to the finals and sit him the remainder of the series, even if they lose a game or two against Atlanta. Cantankerous "old school" sports fans hate that type of mindset, but it's their best approach right now.

Alamо
05-23-2015, 10:47 PM
I am. I dislike the Cavs and the Warriors so I'm looking forward to seeing one of them lose. Wish they could both lose though but oh well

Alamо
05-23-2015, 10:48 PM

I wouldn't underestimate their defense though. I picked the Cavs to win it all before Love and Kylie went out. I still think they have a chance tbh

Sportal
05-23-2015, 10:51 PM
<----- this guy is.

Dr. Cheesesteak
05-23-2015, 11:06 PM
I wouldn't underestimate their defense though. ... I still think they have a chance tbh
agreed. I think it'll come down to match ups and who can space/hit 3's more. Who does GSW put on Lebron? Draymond? Iggy? Klay? Do they double when he penetrates? If Kyrie is healthy, who guards him? I assume Klay or Iggy. Cavs can still find Jones and Shumpert and JR and Delavadoalaaodova open for 3's...

Imagine if Cavs put Lebron on Steph...

Ppl thinking GSW will shit on Cavs. I wouldn't be so certain.

shootingcomets
05-23-2015, 11:07 PM
agreed. I think it'll come down to match ups and who can space/hit 3's more. Who does GSW put on Lebron? Draymond? Iggy? Klay? Do they double when he penetrates? If Kyrie is healthy, who guards him? I assume Klay or Iggy. Cavs can still find Jones and Shumpert and JR and Delavadoalaaodova open for 3's...

Ppl thinking GSW will shit on Cavs. I wouldn't be so certain.

Warriors will shit on Cavs more than Spurs shit on Heat last year.

Kingwillball
05-23-2015, 11:15 PM
Warriors will shit on Cavs more than Spurs shit on Heat last year.

No WAY.. People are gonna be in for a Shock come the Finals.. The Warriors are wet behind the ears Lebron not letting these Young pups beat them.

DonDadda59
05-23-2015, 11:17 PM
No WAY.. People are gonna be in for a Shock come the Finals.. The Warriors are wet behind the ears Lebron not letting these Young pups beat them.

As are the Cavs not counting Bron. And they're dealing with injuries to key players.

Dr. Cheesesteak
05-23-2015, 11:17 PM
you think Lebron will put himself on Steph, no matter what Blatt says?

inclinerator
05-23-2015, 11:20 PM
shumpert or delly is guarding steph

Kingwillball
05-23-2015, 11:21 PM

Maybe for a few minutes here and there as a changeup but I think Shumpert and Irving and Dely will spend the most time on him. Obviously a healthier Irving gonna be a key cause he will also force Curry to exert himself on Defense. It can't be a series where Irving is barely playing averaging 5 PPG while Curry is averaging 30.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-23-2015, 11:24 PM
As are the Cavs not counting Bron. And they're dealing with injuries to key players.

I think the Cavs are actually playing well all things considered. They're playing crap teams BUT also looking completely dominant against them, too.

How many games do you see the finals going?

DonDadda59
05-23-2015, 11:27 PM
How many games do you see the finals going?

Depends on Kyrie's health. Only so long you can rely on J.R. Smith and Iman Shumpert taking turns going off.

But my guess would be Warriors in 5.

El Gato Negro
05-23-2015, 11:27 PM
Blatt has made three media darling coaching look like fools would love to see him do it to the Warriors next, but they are the ones with healthy starters no excuses for them it's their series to lose.

Fudge
05-23-2015, 11:28 PM
I'm rooting for LeBron and the Cavs, as hard as it is to say.

JimmyMcAdocious
05-23-2015, 11:33 PM
How many rookie coaches have won the championship? Only I can remember is Riley on the Lakers. Would be remarkable if Kerr wins it in his first year of coaching ever (right? No ac or something?)

El Gato Negro
05-23-2015, 11:45 PM
How many rookie coaches have won the championship? Only I can remember is Riley on the Lakers. Would be remarkable if Kerr wins it in his first year of coaching ever (right? No ac or something?)
It would be more impressive if blatt does it with a crippled roster.

sportjames23
05-23-2015, 11:46 PM
I'm rooting for LeBron and the Cavs, as hard as it is to say.

http://i.imgur.com/pRyjJ0a.jpg

Bernkastel
05-23-2015, 11:49 PM
I want LeBron to win for this board to go on a 24 hour crash. LeBron haters crying, LeClank fans celebrating, GS bashing, Jackson tweeting something snarky, Cleveland with a title, LeBlatt getting no carried. You can only imagine.

3ball
05-24-2015, 12:08 AM
It's probably wise not to get too excited about the Cavs upsetting the Warriors...

Because if the Cavs can't do it, they will get thoroughly blown out... That's what happens to Lebron's teams when they lose - they get destroyed, because Lebron's rigid style of play can't adjust..

Plus, Lebron panics like deer-in-headlights once he sees things aren't working out.. Lebron's panic only exacerbates the situation.

Tarik One
05-24-2015, 03:14 AM
It's probably wise not to get too excited about the Cavs upsetting the Warriors...

Because if the Cavs can't do it, they will get thoroughly blown out... That's what happens to Lebron's teams when they lose - they get destroyed, because Lebron's rigid style of play can't adjust..

Plus, Lebron panics like deer-in-headlights once he sees things aren't working out.. Lebron's panic only exacerbates the situation.
That occurred 4 years ago against Dallas. The Heat losing to the Spurs had nothing to do with Lebron panicking.

AintNoSunshine
05-24-2015, 03:20 AM
If they are to have the slightest of chance it will be because Lebron plays out of his mind AND Cavs plays all time great defense.