PDA

View Full Version : Best playoffs ever

Clutch
05-24-2015, 04:03 AM
So exciting,both teams sweeping their way through the Conference Finals :roll: :roll: :roll:

Eastern Conference is the worst ever. Half of the teams had a losing record,Bulls are pretenders and Hawks are not only pretenders,but the worst 1st seed in the history of the NBA.
West was a little better but still disappointing comparing it to the previous years.

Only things worth watching in these playoffs were Clippers-Spurs series,a few games where Bulls beat the Cavs and Paul Pierce game winner.
Other than that,it's been AWFUL. Not sure if that word can explain it good enough.

Don't even play the Finals. Can the new season just start now please ?

Fire Colangelo
05-24-2015, 04:18 AM
Meh.

Western conference 1st round was okay, East sucked donkey balls and none other than Bulls vs Cavs was worth watching.

Clutch
05-24-2015, 06:19 AM
Meh.

Western conference 1st round was okay, East sucked donkey balls and none other than Bulls vs Cavs was worth watching.
Not even that. It was fun watching the Bulls take the lead,but deep down we all knew they are going to choke and let LeBron's team rape them like they always do.

coin24
05-24-2015, 08:50 AM
Just start the finals already the rest of the conference finals is a complete waste of time..
Spurs clippers was good, rest of the playoffs have been a steaming pile of shit:facepalm

MEB2kDeez
05-24-2015, 08:57 AM
Not even that. It was fun watching the Bulls take the lead,but deep down we all knew they are going to choke and let LeBron's team rape them like they always do.
:facepalm true though...

Bernkastel
05-24-2015, 09:07 AM
"West is going to be a bloodbath."

I see we have a few ESPN/NBA officials posting on this site. :facepalm

SouBeachTalents
05-24-2015, 09:36 AM
AWFUL. Not sure if that word can explain it good enough

No, that sums up the Knicks pretty well

Clutch
05-24-2015, 11:24 AM
No, that sums up the Knicks pretty well
2014-15 Knicks suck. But 2014-15 NBA playoffs suck even more.

At least we all knew that the Knicks weren't going to be good but people had some expectations for the playoffs.
And this year's playoffs didn't deliver.

Taller than CP3
05-24-2015, 11:29 AM
I can't remember the last time I quit watching in the middle of the Conference Finals, but I'm pretty much done and just waiting for the Finals to start already. Can't wait till this Season is over, it has been a huge disappointment.

Clippers/Warriors and Wizards/Cavaliers would have been nice though.