PDA

View Full Version : 0 points.

Real14
05-24-2015, 09:07 PM
I don't give a damn if he comes back and LeStatpad his way to 20 or more points, this here folks has to be embarrasing for NBA and for tha NBA legends that came and went. How are you tha king and can't score a damn point at home in tha 1st quarter? :biggums: .....

What a LeChoke and what a LeJoke:lol :oldlol: :roll:

What's your thoughtz on the so called best player's donut hole scoring performance in the first ISH?:oldlol:

Kidbasketball20
05-24-2015, 09:08 PM
What if he scores 12 in the 4th to lead his team to a victory?

PickernRoller
05-24-2015, 09:09 PM
I don't give a damn if he comes back and LeStatpad his way to 20 or more points, this here folks has to be embarrasing for NBA and for tha NBA legends that came and went. How are you tha king and can't score a damn point at home in tha 1st quarter? :biggums: .....

What a LeChoke and what a LeChoke:lol :oldlol: :roll:

What's your thought on the so called best player's donut hole scoring performance in the first ISH?:oldlol:

It happens to the best breh. I don't hate Bran, but I do trash him A LOT, due to his stans mostly but that's normal. 0, 2, 4 - poor quarters happen. Better not be the 4th tho..

dubeta
05-24-2015, 09:09 PM
Amount of points the Knicks have scored in tha finals the last 10 years :applause:

Straight_Ballin
05-24-2015, 09:10 PM

What a LeChoke and what a LeChoke:lol :oldlol: :roll:

What's your thought on the so called best player's donut hole scoring performance in the first ISH?:oldlol:

Fraud knows he's got a stacked team behind him so playing good isn't needed. Tie game. Why do you think Irving isn't bothering to suit up? Bench so damn deep they finally brought in Matrix.

Lebron23
05-24-2015, 09:11 PM
Dude is playing historically bad in these here play offs and his stans still trying to give him all of the credit for his team's success.

:lol

Mark my words, Knicks will be better than this team next year and Melo will make a triumphant return to super-stardom.

:applause:

wrong account??

Spurs5Rings2014
05-24-2015, 09:14 PM
Amount of points the Knicks have scored in tha finals the last 10 years :applause:

Rat poison.

:roll:

Straight_Ballin
05-24-2015, 09:14 PM
Dude is playing historically bad in these here play offs and his stans still trying to give him all of the credit for his team's success.

:lol

Mark my words, Knicks will be better than this team next year and Melo will make a triumphant return to super-stardom.

:applause:

What else do you expect his stans to do? This is all they have until the finals when Bron goes 2/6. These kids can't even sleep at night they are so worried! :lol

Real14
05-24-2015, 09:18 PM
Corny:rolleyes:

Real14
05-24-2015, 09:21 PM
Fraud knows he's got a stacked team behind him so playing good isn't needed. Tie game. Why do you think Irving isn't bothering to suit up? Bench so damn deep they finally brought in Matrix.

Its crazy that bran stans try to say he have a team similar to tha damn 07 cavs too, acting like he playin' with scrubs:coleman:

Bernkastel
05-24-2015, 09:27 PM
wrong account??

Where'd that post go? :lol

inclinerator
05-24-2015, 09:28 PM
inb4 ban

Jameerthefear
05-24-2015, 09:32 PM
mods, why is he allowed to shitpost without reprucussion? like not even moderately good shit. these moments of complete autism from him are way too regular

Lebron23
05-24-2015, 09:35 PM
Thread backfired.

Straight_Ballin
05-24-2015, 09:36 PM
mods, why is he allowed to shitpost without reprucussion? like not even moderately good shit. these moments of complete autism from him are way too regular

You are in complete tears right now.....:lol
Bron with worst start in the history of the game and his stans trying to down play this shit. Hold the L :lol :lol :lol :lol

Kvnzhangyay
05-24-2015, 09:49 PM
Bron with worst start in the history of the game and his stans trying to down play this shit. Hold the L :lol :lol :lol :lol

wait why are you telling him to hold the l

you literally hold it every time you try to debate someone :biggums:

haven't seen you outargue someone in forever

k0kakw0rld
05-24-2015, 09:56 PM

What a LeChoke and what a LeJoke:lol :oldlol: :roll:

What's your thoughtz on the so called best player's donut hole scoring performance in the first ISH?:oldlol:
The same King your pathetic Knicks cried to get him, back in 2010...Right?! :confusedshrug:

Magic 32
05-24-2015, 10:00 PM
Thread backfired.

Your mother's birth backfired.

Straight_Ballin
05-24-2015, 10:01 PM
wait why are you telling him to hold the l

you literally hold it every time you try to debate someone :biggums:

haven't seen you outargue someone in forever

Right...I have yet to be proven wrong.

2/6 is coming.

Lebron23
05-24-2015, 10:01 PM

Lebron > Kobe

Straight_Ballin
05-24-2015, 10:03 PM
Lebron > Kobe

2/6 will make bran stans cry. Tears will taste good. Book it.

MP.Trey
05-25-2015, 05:39 AM
14/27 for 37 points in 3 quarters after this thread was created. Along with 18 rebounds, 13 assists and multiple clutch shots. This is some konex level shit. :oldlol:

SaltyMeatballs
05-25-2015, 05:49 AM
LOLOLOL Real14 always gets his shit pushed in when he so desperately tries squeeze it out. Total backfire! I understand though. Dude's a Knicks fan so he wouldn't know too much about winning. He's also about to turn 10 so I'll give the kid a break.

FPJ
05-25-2015, 06:13 AM
OP, think about it, if Lebron chose the Knicks and not Miami... He's killing the east while injured and exhausted with Delly, Shumpert, JR, TT and Mozgov. Also not in his prime anymore.

Can you imagine how many superstars would have killed to play in New York while Lebron was there? Could you imagine where the Kicks would be right now? Can you count how many rings the Knicks would have?

Reality sucks though and so do the Knicks. :sleeping

Genaro
05-25-2015, 06:17 AM
Real14 must have early *** issues or something. Wait for the game to end.
Every time your threads backfire.

Real14
05-25-2015, 06:24 AM
Real14 must have early *** issues or something. Wait for the game to end.
Every time your threads backfire.

Read tha entire OP again bro:coleman:

smoovegittar
05-25-2015, 07:57 AM
OP, think about it, if Lebron chose the Knicks and not Miami... He's killing the east while injured and exhausted with Delly, Shumpert, JR, TT and Mozgov. Also not in his prime anymore.

Can you imagine how many superstars would have killed to play in New York while Lebron was there? Could you imagine where the Kicks would be right now? Can you count how many rings the Knicks would have?

Reality sucks though and so do the Knicks. :sleeping
This statement is so full of holes. If you wanna attack OP, at least try to come across as intelligent.

LeBron killing the East? The East killed itself this year. Man, just shut up. :facepalm

Megabox!
05-25-2015, 08:19 AM
:facepalm

Lebron23
05-25-2015, 08:23 AM
Real14 is the New Konex.

tontoz
05-25-2015, 09:29 AM
Real14 is the New Konex.

Nah. More like a retarded man's version of konex.

Jameerthefear
05-25-2015, 09:33 AM
You got me dad :oldlol:

Straight_Ballin
05-25-2015, 09:55 AM
You got me dad :oldlol:

The adults are talking Jameer.... go watch your anime or something.

Dave3
05-25-2015, 10:01 AM
...Bron with worst start in the history of the game...
You sure?

Straight_Ballin
05-25-2015, 10:04 AM
You sure?

Has to be one of the worst by a star player.

Dave3
05-25-2015, 10:10 AM
Oh that's interesting. You go from "the worst start in the history of the game! LeBron fans scurred :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: "

to

"well it's gotta be one of the worst"

No shit 0/10 is going to be one of the worst. I'm just curious if you still stand by your original statement or if you're back pedaling. :)

funnystuff
05-25-2015, 01:04 PM
Nah. More like a retarded man's version of konex.
More like a ghetto, uneducated Konex

jayfan
05-25-2015, 01:10 PM

Possibly the worst player to ever be thrown into in the GOAT conversation.