PDA

View Full Version : 37 on 37

Marchesk
05-24-2015, 11:38 PM
:applause:

http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/dam/assets/130824104630-allen-iverson-claps-iso-082413.1200x672.jpg

pauk
05-25-2015, 02:32 AM
Not really... he had 8 offensive rebounds trying to tip the ball in, those are 2nd chance points, saved possessions, not something say Iverson/Kobe/T-Mac would record their FGA's by way and although it records as a missed FG its nowhere close to be detrimental / a wasted off. possession as a shotjack brick from the perimeter.... so he started of 0-10.... but then went 14 of 27 (52%) for the rest of the game anyways...

imdaman99
05-25-2015, 02:34 AM
Impressed by Lebron. Usually in these kind of games he goes 3-14 and quits on the team to join another team.
But this game, he channeled his inner Kobe making a shot or 2 in the final minute. Much respects :applause:

Magic 32
05-25-2015, 02:36 AM
Not really... he had 8 offensive rebounds trying to tip the ball in, those are 2nd chance points, saved possessions, not something say Iverson/Kobe/T-Mac would record their FGA's by way and although it records as a missed FG its nowhere close to be detrimental / a wasted off. possession as a shotjack brick from the perimeter.... so he started of 0-10.... but then went 14 of 27 (52%) for the rest of the game anyways...

Embrace the inefficiency.

It will make your last years with Lebron easier and maybe teach you about other players obvious greatness (....)

pauk
05-25-2015, 02:43 AM
Embrace the inefficiency.

It will make your last years with Lebron easier and maybe teach you about other players obvious greatness (....)

What? I am not talking about inefficiency, i am talking about this game not being equivalent to an Iverson bricking night........

That Lebron is agressive is great, going out guns blazing.... dont have anything against him or kobe or jordan or iverson or t-mac or anybody in NBA history being agressive.... because even if you have a bad shooting night things might turn out for the better at the end of the game.... this is a good example, Lebron started 0 of 10... then went 14 of 27 (52%) and hit clutch shots to seal the game....

Marchesk
05-25-2015, 02:44 AM
What? I am not talking about inefficiency, i am talking about this game not being equivalent to an Iverson bricking night........

Lebron is inefficient these playoffs, but he's still shooting, instead of worrying about that. His shot is off, though.

pauk
05-25-2015, 02:48 AM
Lebron is inefficient these playoffs, but he's still shooting, instead of worrying about that. His shot is off, though.

Exactly and thats great, this is what Kobe & Jordan would do aswell....

The only thing that bothers me is his 3PT%.... no excuse for that.... its just.... GONE.... he cant shoot it anymore.... its amazing....

HelterSkelter
05-25-2015, 02:53 AM
Kobe would be proud

....or maybe jealous

IllegalD
05-25-2015, 02:55 AM

B*TCH 37.8%. HOLD THIS L :roll:

You LeBackpedalling on 5 years of sh*t talking you did on this board. :no:

Can't wait for LeBron to get swept in the Finals again so you and your kind can crawl back into their hole in shame for another glorious offseason. :cheers:

TheBigVeto
05-25-2015, 02:57 AM
He be channelin Kobe for those bricks.

Magic 32
05-25-2015, 02:59 AM
He be channelin Kobe for those bricks.

Kobe's career fg% in May is 48%

HelterSkelter
05-25-2015, 03:05 AM
Kobe's career fg% in May is 48%

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Magic 32
05-25-2015, 03:10 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

And his playoff career fg is not 41.5%

Lebron's is right now.

Embrace it.

pauk
05-25-2015, 03:19 AM
B*TCH 37.8%. HOLD THIS L :roll:

You LeBackpedalling on 5 years of sh*t talking you did on this board. :no:

Can't wait for LeBron to get swept in the Finals again so you and your kind can crawl back into their hole in shame for another glorious offseason. :cheers:

Lots of clowning/trolling in the past yes, it was just an act of retaliation in a Lebron hating clown/trolling infested forum, people throwing insults left and right, racists, idiots, retards... and the admins didnt do their job... so... it wasnt a time and place to be objective & mature in this forum, this isnt RealGM with all those Strict Admins, it isnt so now aswell i think... but trolling aswell leads to nowhere, so no thank you, stopped that years ago....

My point is, i never actually had anything against Kobe or any player or team or anything in NBA history, i always was actually this objective inside, i always loved great basketball from any corner, always had immense respect for especially Kobe.... his fans though.... ouch... especially on this forum.... and the only reason to try talk sense into them was to treat them with their own medicine, which means risking to look like a Kobe hater... but i never did it to diss Kobe, but to diss their logic, to fight fire with fire and it always was them first, i just retaliated....

J Shuttlesworth
05-25-2015, 03:21 AM

Lebron's is right now.

Embrace it.
LeBron's playoff career FG% is 47.8. Kobe's is 44.8

HelterSkelter
05-25-2015, 03:22 AM

Lebron's is right now.

Embrace it.

I'm not disagreeing. It's just funny how you tried your best to save Kobe... "in May" :oldlol:

That's like saying I'm not a pedophile.. she's 16! :oldlol:

Magic 32
05-25-2015, 03:23 AM
LeBron's playoff career FG% is 47.8. Kobe's is 44.8

Correct. 41.5 is not 44.8

Magic 32
05-25-2015, 03:24 AM
I'm not disagreeing. It's just funny how you tried your best to save Kobe... "in May" :oldlol:

That's like saying I'm not a pedophile.. she's 16! :oldlol:

I said May because May means CSF and CF (bigtime competition).

I think it's a major and telling compliment (as well as the rejection of the low efficiency myths).

RRR3
05-25-2015, 03:24 AM
More clutch baskets in one game than Wilt had in his entire career.

J Shuttlesworth
05-25-2015, 03:29 AM
Correct. 41.5 is not 44.8
and where exactly are you pulling out this 41.5 number from?

HelterSkelter
05-25-2015, 03:34 AM
I said May because May means CSF and CF (bigtime competition).

I think it's a major and telling compliment (as well as the rejection of the low efficiency myths).

I know that dummy. It's a funny reach.

Career FG% in May is a different story though.

Magic 32
05-25-2015, 03:35 AM
and where exactly are you pulling out this 41.5 number from?

This "historic" playoff run.

Mr Feeny
05-25-2015, 03:41 AM
[QUOTE=Magic 32]This "historic" playoff run.[/QUOTE
so thus 41.5%fg is higher than Kobe's finals fg%:eek:
I'm convinced. He shouldn't get any credit for any of his rings:rockon:

pauk
05-25-2015, 03:43 AM
Hey "Magic 32", as a Lebron hater but at the same time a Magic Johnson fan (Magic 32 afterall?).... how do you feel about Magic Johnsons all time favorite player being Lebron (and vice versa) and the comments of resemblance & massive praise he throws out there 24-7 since 2003.... including him saying Lebron > Kobe a couple of times.... and have you checked his twitter comments lately? https://twitter.com/magicjohnson

Are you willing to embrace Magic Johnson's opinions as a Magic Johnson fan?

Also... are you willing to embrace that Magic Johnson's Finals win % isnt that great aswell? 5 of 9 (including many losses just before Finals as defending champs/favorites to win it all).... are you really ranking Kobe ahead of him because of that?

Magic 32
05-25-2015, 03:44 AM
[QUOTE=Magic 32]This "historic" playoff run.[/QUOTE
so thus 41.5%fg is higher than Kobe's finals fg%:eek:
I'm convinced. He shouldn't get any credit for any of his rings:rockon:

Sweet. :applause: :applause: :applause:

And Kobe did it playing the majority of finals games very early and very late in his career Not to mentioned injured (2000) and with bad knee's (2010). :applause:

Great that you have seen the light.

Mr Feeny
05-25-2015, 03:48 AM
[QUOTE=Mr Feeny]

Sweet. :applause: :applause: :applause:

And Kobe did it playing the majority of finals games very early and very late in his career Not to mentioned injured (2000) and with bad knee's (2010). :applause:

Great that you have seen the light.

Aww you poor baby. Excuses :lebronamazed:

Tsk tsk. So glad we agree that Kobe deserves no credit for his rings based on the importance of efficiency :lebronamazed:

Magic 32
05-25-2015, 03:50 AM
[QUOTE=Magic 32]

Aww you poor baby. Excuses :lebronamazed:

2/6

Start working on yours.

Mr Feeny
05-25-2015, 03:51 AM
[QUOTE=Mr Feeny]

2/6

Start working on yours.

6 finals runs as a leader vs 3 for Kobe :lebronamazed:

IllegalD
05-25-2015, 03:53 AM
Lots of clowning/trolling in the past yes, it was just an act of retaliation in a Lebron hating clown/trolling infested forum, people throwing insults left and right, racists, idiots, retards... and the admins didnt do their job... so... it wasnt a time and place to be objective & mature in this forum, this isnt RealGM with all those Strict Admins, it isnt so now aswell i think... but trolling aswell leads to nowhere, so no thank you, stopped that years ago....

My point is, i never actually had anything against Kobe or any player or team or anything in NBA history, i always was actually this objective inside, i always loved great basketball from any corner, always had immense respect for especially Kobe.... his fans though.... ouch... especially on this forum.... and the only reason to try talk sense into them was to treat them with their own medicine, which means risking to look like a Kobe hater... but i never did it to diss Kobe, but to diss their logic, to fight fire with fire and it always was them first, i just retaliated....

:cry: :lol

Magic 32
05-25-2015, 03:55 AM
[QUOTE=Magic 32]

6 finals runs as a leader vs 3 for Kobe :lebronamazed:

I believe they run down hill in the east right?

IllegalD
05-25-2015, 03:55 AM

You're a f*cking b*tch, dude. You're one of the biggest sh*ttalkers on this forum for YEARS and NOW you're gonna' come with some lameas* excuse "I was just doing it as retaliation". GTFO :roll:

Take your licks, b*tch. There's no squirming out of this one you parasite. :lol

Mr Feeny
05-25-2015, 03:57 AM
You're a f*cking b*tch, dude. You're one of the biggest sh*ttalkers on this forum for YEARS and NOW you're gonna' come with some lameas* excuse "I was just doing it as retaliation". GTFO :roll:

Take your licks, b*tch. There's no squirming out of this one you parasite. :lol
Every time you post, the rest of us picture an 11 year old. How old are you? :biggums:

IllegalD
05-25-2015, 04:05 AM
Every time you post, the rest of us picture an 11 year old. How old are you? :biggums:

The irony of you of all posters questioning someone's "age/maturity" based on their ISH posts... :facepalm

Mr Feeny
05-25-2015, 04:07 AM
The irony of you of all posters questioning someone's "age/maturity" based on their ISH posts... :facepalm

Let's look at the general consensus:cheers:
Back to your pillow fort, now :lebronamazed:

IllegalD
05-25-2015, 04:14 AM
Let's look at the general consensus:cheers:
Back to your pillow fort, now :lebronamazed:

N*gga I'ma bump ALL THESE MOTHAF*CKIN THREADS when LeBaldo gets SWEPT in the Finals again. :lol

You know you lose sleep at night waiting for the inevitable...

Mr Feeny
05-25-2015, 04:15 AM
N*gga I'ma bump ALL THESE MOTHAF*CKIN THREADS when LeBaldo gets SWEPT in the Finals again. :lol

You know you lose sleep at night waiting for the inevitable...So you're bookmarking all Lebron related threads :lebronamazed:

IllegalD
05-25-2015, 04:19 AM
So you're bookmarking all Lebron related threads :lebronamazed:

Seriously, though. How does it feel to have all the bs you've spewed for years come back to bite you in the buttocks? :pimp:

Inferno
05-25-2015, 04:22 AM
pauk acting like he doesn't hate Kobe :roll:

Overdrive
05-25-2015, 04:30 AM

If it's all about Kobe fans and retaliation. How come you wrote a hateful essay about Wade back in '11 costing LeBron a title? You hate everything that's (supposedly) in his way to shine.

Asukal
05-25-2015, 04:43 AM
If it's all about Kobe fans and retaliation. How come you wrote a hateful essay about Wade back in '11 costing LeBron a title? You hate everything that's (supposedly) in his way to shine.

Not to mention, that flop video is still nowhere to be found. :rolleyes:

pauk holding the L's since 2003. :oldlol:

SexSymbol
05-25-2015, 05:59 AM
Pauk's such a pu$$y, it's embarassing... Somebody post the meltdown essay pic.
And btw, where's the flop video

Dresta
05-25-2015, 06:04 AM

:yaohappy:

**** off...

sportjames23
05-25-2015, 06:49 AM
This thread is absolute gold! :oldlol: