PDA

View Full Version : 14/37 (37.8%)

IllegalD
05-25-2015, 02:48 AM
14/37 shooting, 37.8% FG :eek: :roll:

LeBron Stans gotta' hold dat L. :applause:

Even when your boy "wins" he still LOSES!.

For over a decade all we've heard from his Stans is "dat efficiency", "dat FG%" when it came to what supposedly separated LeBron from Kobe.

This performance is up there with his 7/23 against the Bulls in the previous round (#neverforget) :no:

LeFraud steamrolling through historically sh*t Leastern Conference competition his entire career that make Kobe's finals opponents look downright legendary by comparison. :oldlol:

LeBro 'bout to be SWEPT in the Finals for the 2nd time in his career. :banana:

ShawkFactory
05-25-2015, 02:50 AM
:roll:

Fakkit.

So butthurt right now

Magic 32
05-25-2015, 02:56 AM
Lebron is destroying his stans fg% argument, and their reward for this tremendous loss will be 2/6

They better get their happiness out before June.

IllegalD
05-25-2015, 02:57 AM

Fakkit.

So butthurt right now

Will bump after finals to see who truly is the one who is the butthurt. :pimp:

Keno
05-25-2015, 02:58 AM
so all of a sudden kobe stans care about fg %. lmaooooo, hilarious.

Mr Feeny
05-25-2015, 02:58 AM
Higher than Kobe's fg all season:eek:

Mr Feeny
05-25-2015, 03:01 AM
Lebron is destroying his stans fg% argument, and their reward for this tremendous loss will be 2/6

:blah

imdaman99
05-25-2015, 03:01 AM
The only thing that matters is the W. He was a major part in getting it, so he deserves his due.

josh99
05-25-2015, 03:02 AM
14/37 shooting, 37.8% FG :eek: :roll:

LeBron Stans gotta' hold dat L. :applause:

Even when your boy "wins" he still LOSES!.

For over a decade all we've heard from his Stans is "dat efficiency", "dat FG%" when it came to what supposedly separated LeBron from Kobe.

This performance is up there with his 7/23 against the Bulls in the previous round (#neverforget) :no:

LeFraud steamrolling through historically sh*t Leastern Conference competition his entire career that make Kobe's finals opponents look downright legendary by comparison. :oldlol:

LeBro 'bout to be SWEPT in the Finals for the 2nd time in his career. :banana:
Not gonna lie you sound pretty salty. What did Lebron do to you?

Eric Cartman
05-25-2015, 03:03 AM
so all of a sudden lebron stans don't care about fg %. lmaooooo, hilarious.
Fixed

Mr Feeny
05-25-2015, 03:04 AM
Not gonna lie you sound pretty salty. What did Lebron do to you?

Left his idol's reputation in tatters and bumped hum out of the top 10. Just my guess.

ShawkFactory
05-25-2015, 03:09 AM
Will bump after finals to see who truly is the one who is the butthurt. :pimp:
:lol

Ill be just fine brother

bobeticus
05-25-2015, 03:11 AM
The only thing that matters is the W. He was a major part in getting it, so he deserves his due.

This. throw that efficiency and ship it to mars...

a W is a W no matter what this is Playoff... :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Prometheus
05-25-2015, 03:15 AM
Forget what bran stans have said. LeBron has now put up great numbers in ways that Kobe never did (efficient Miami years) and is now putting up great numbers in ways similar to what Kobe did (inefficient present day). How does that make LeBron look bad?

IllegalD
05-25-2015, 03:16 AM
Left his idol's reputation in tatters and bumped hum out of the top 10. Just my guess.

Maybe you're just mad that 10+ years of hypocritical sh*t talking and doublestandards on this board are being exposed now and you're getting caught flip-flopping... :confusedshrug:

J Shuttlesworth
05-25-2015, 03:17 AM
Forget what bran stans have said. LeBron has now put up great numbers in ways that Kobe never did (efficient Miami years) and is now putting up great numbers in ways similar to what Kobe did (inefficient present day). How does that make LeBron look bad?
If anything, it makes Kobe look bad. Did Kobe ever get a stat line similar to 37/18/13?

Mr Feeny
Forget what bran stans have said. LeBron has now put up great numbers in ways that Kobe never did (efficient Miami years) and is now putting up great numbers in ways similar to what Kobe did (inefficient present day). How does that make LeBron look bad?And you could make the argument that Lebron's present day (inefficient era) numbers dwarf Kobe's.

IllegalD

You are correct.

LeBron never put up those numbers against legitimate Western Conference competition like Kobe did. :applause:

IllegalD
05-25-2015, 03:19 AM
If anything, it makes Kobe look bad. Did Kobe ever get a stat line similar to 37/18/13?

http://media.247sports.com/Uploads/Assets/170/650/650170.gif

Magic 32
05-25-2015, 03:19 AM

Makes his condescending stans (who has spend a lifetime ridiculing Kobe's perfectly adequate efficiency) look very bad as well as hypocritical.

Prometheus
05-25-2015, 03:22 AM
Makes his condescending stans (who has spend a lifetime ridiculing Kobe's perfectly adequate efficiency) look very bad as well as hypocritical.

Fair enough. So you're admitting that you just don't like bran stans but you can't knock the basketball prowess of LeBron James?

LeBron James.

IllegalD
05-25-2015, 03:23 AM
Fair enough. So you're admitting that you just don't like bran stans but you can't knock the basketball prowess of LeBron James?

LeBron James.

No.

He's just pointing out the hypocritical double-standards that were established on this board for over a decade when Kobe was on top doing his thing, that now those same people are flipflopping on when it can be applied to LeBron in order to "downgrade" his performances. How is this so hard to understand...? :confusedshrug:

Alamо
05-25-2015, 03:29 AM
Fixed

ShawkFactory
05-25-2015, 03:29 AM
No.

He's just pointing out the hypocritical double-standards that were established on this board for over a decade when Kobe was on top doing his thing, that now those same people are flipflopping on when it can be applied to LeBron in order to "downgrade" his performances. How is this so hard to understand...? :confusedshrug:
You but at this current moment...Lebron is dominating games. There's nothing you can say to make Stans mad

IllegalD
05-25-2015, 03:31 AM
You but at this current moment...Lebron is dominating games. There's nothing you can say to make Stans mad

If it didn't rustle their jimmies they wouldn't keep responding now would they...? :confusedshrug:

RRR3
05-25-2015, 03:33 AM
Why do Kobe fans think we LeBron fans just hate on Kobe for shits and giggles? How dumb are you? :lol
If you morons hadn't been insecure idiots hating on Bran (and TMac in my case) for over a decade there wouldn't be so much animosity. Kobe and LeBron are not rivals and never will be. They're friends if anything.

JohnFreeman
05-25-2015, 03:34 AM
LeBron the greatest small forward of all time :bowdown:

warriorfan
05-25-2015, 03:34 AM
fucc efficiency, bron is beta, kobe is alpha, deal with it

ShawkFactory
05-25-2015, 03:35 AM
If it didn't rustle their jimmies they wouldn't keep responding now would they...? :confusedshrug:
Taking 18 seconds to laugh at you snl call you a ****tard doesn't mean that person is mad. It's more pitty for you

Mr Feeny
05-25-2015, 03:36 AM

45%fg for your career, 40%fg in the finals, 41%fg in elimination games and 38%fg in game 7's is not "adequate efficiency".

He's atrocious, any way you spin it. Btw, tonight's inefficient game is on par with Kobe's entire season fg%:rockon:

Magic 32
05-25-2015, 03:40 AM
45%fg for your career, 40%fg in the finals, 41%fg in elimination games and 38%fg in game 7's is not "adequate efficiency".

Well, apparently it is.

Both for Kobe and now for Lebron.

LEFT4DEAD
05-25-2015, 03:40 AM
This shooting % doesnt mean shit in this game and you need to realise it. Lebron started the game 0-10, and he was shooting 14-27 the rest of the game. He responded like no other player other than maybe Jordan would. That performance last night was legendary. 37/18/13 after 0-10 start and two clutch shots in the last minute of overtime? Are you ****ing kidding me?
Thats Wilt-like statline right there. One of the best playoff performances in a long time.

Mr Feeny
05-25-2015, 03:43 AM
Well, apparently it is.

Both for Kobe and now for Lebron.Except that you are mistaken young Palestinian folder! Lebron's career fg, playoff fg%, finals fg%, game 7's fg% and elimination game fg% all dwarf Kobe's :applause:

So don't put Mr 6/24 in finals game 7's in the same sentence as the 4 time mvp:no:

Eric Cartman
05-25-2015, 03:43 AM
Lebron stans are hypocritical, flip flopping bitches.

Remember during 08-10 how much shit they gave Kobe for having a super stacked team, then went silent when Bran former a superteam in Miami.

Same thing happening now with fg%

Watch if Cleveland wins a few titles and Kyrie wins FMVP, they'll change their tune about "sidekick" rings.

IllegalD
05-25-2015, 03:44 AM
Except that you are mistaken young Palestinian folder! Lebron's career fg, playoff fg%, finals fg%, game 7's fg% and elimination game fg% all dwarf Kobe's :applause:

So don't put Mr 6/24 in finals game 7's in the same sentence as the 4 time mvp:no:

What about that Finals Record %? :applause:

Mr Feeny
05-25-2015, 03:44 AM
This shooting % doesnt mean shit in this game and you need to realise it. Lebron started the game 0-10, and he was shooting 14-27 the rest of the game. He responded like no other player other than maybe Jordan would. That performance last night was legendary. 37/18/13 after 0-10 start and two clutch shots in the last minute of overtime? Are you ****ing kidding me?
Thats Wilt-like statline right there. One of the best playoff performances in a long time.

Wilt never put up anything close to this in the playoffs. He's a 22 ppg player in the postseason. Lebron is in uncharted territory.

Mr Feeny
05-25-2015, 03:45 AM
What about that Finals Record %? :applause:Has nothing to do with the individual comparison:lebronamazed:

Magic 32
05-25-2015, 03:47 AM
Except that you are mistaken young Palestinian folder! Lebron's career fg, playoff fg%, finals fg%, game 7's fg% and elimination game fg% all dwarf Kobe's :applause:

Then don't put this game in the same sentence as real legendary performances.

Mr Feeny
05-25-2015, 03:50 AM
Then don't put this game in the same sentence as real legendary performances.

Except that the 18 rebound, 13 assist totals in a playoff game are legendary :lebronamazed:

Similar to how 6/24 is legendary in a bad way :lebronamazed:

FPJ
05-25-2015, 03:50 AM

I remember he once had something like 35 points, 19 FT's and 12 Turnovers if that counts.

Mr Feeny
05-25-2015, 03:52 AM
I remember he once had something like 35 points, 19 FT's and 12 Turnovers if that counts.
:lol

RRR3
05-25-2015, 03:52 AM
Christ considering Kobe is an excellent FT shooter (I assume he made 15-17 if not all of em) he must have shot pretty badly.

Mr Feeny
05-25-2015, 03:54 AM
Christ considering Kobe is an excellent FT shooter (I assume he made 15-17 if not all of em) he must have shot pretty badly.Kobe is the same guy who scored 41 points on 47 shots going 17-47. You can never fail to be impressed with his myopic shooting acts:applause:

IllegalD
05-25-2015, 03:56 AM
Kobe is the same guy who scored 41 points on 47 shots going 17-47. You can never fail to be impressed with his myopic shooting acts:applause:

#RENTFREE :lol

Who even remembers specific boxscores like that? :confusedshrug: :roll:

RRR3
05-25-2015, 03:58 AM
Kobe is the same guy who scored 41 points on 47 shots going 17-47. You can never fail to be impressed with his myopic shooting acts:applause:
I'm a TMac fan I've seen some pretty bad shooting lines :lol
Tbqh LeBron is underrated in the bricklaying department. He's had some stinkers, especially these playoffs. At least he's clutch.

JohnFreeman
05-25-2015, 03:59 AM
#RENTFREE :lol

Who even remembers specific boxscores like that? :confusedshrug: :roll:
imagine if someone invented a thing called the internet

Mr Feeny
05-25-2015, 03:59 AM
I'm a TMac fan I've seen some pretty bad shooting lines :lol
Tbqh LeBron is underrated in the bricklaying department. He's had some stinkers, especially these playoffs. At least he's clutch.

Yeah. He's had a few lousy ones. I just find it humorous that Kobe fanboys are discrediting performances bases on fg% now :oldlol:

plowking
05-25-2015, 04:00 AM

He shot 50% after the first quarter, and won the game with back to back baskets. Isn't that what you like to do? Take away certain parts of games and only focus on the parts that suit you.

Mr Feeny
05-25-2015, 04:00 AM

It isn't even that. The rest of us have higher IQs than he does and can store and remember exponentially more data in our heads.

IllegalD
05-25-2015, 04:02 AM

You gonna act like this fool doesn't have that and 6/24 PERMANENTLY ETCHED into his psyche? :confusedshrug: (as do you, most likely, based on your white-knight-ish response :lol ).

sd3035
He shot 50% after the first quarter, and won the game with back to back baskets. Isn't that what you like to do? Take away certain parts of games and only focus on the parts that suit you.

I would be a world beater after sucking for 4 quarters in an nba game too

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

RRR3
Yeah. He's had a few lousy ones. I just find it humorous that Kobe fanboys are discrediting performances bases on fg% now :oldlol:
Kobe fans would discredit LeBron if he won the finals while leading the current Timberwolves to the championship and averaged 50/15/10 on 75% shooting in the finals. If he actually has ugly areas in his stat line you'd better believe they'll raise hell.

Magic 32
05-25-2015, 04:03 AM

Well we know that this is what you want to do now.

RRR3
05-25-2015, 04:04 AM
You gonna act like this fool doesn't have that and 6/24 PERMANENTLY ETCHED into his psyche? :confusedshrug: (as do you, most likely, based on your white-knight-ish response :lol ).
I'll never forgot LeBron scoring 8 points in a finals game and I'm a fan. Incredibly bad games by incredibly great players tend to get remembered.

plowking
05-25-2015, 04:05 AM
Well we know that this is what you want to do now.

You always like to pull up those play by plays and circle things. How about showing the play by play for the last 45 seconds of OT?

Mr Feeny
05-25-2015, 04:05 AM
Kobe fans would discredit LeBron if he won the finals while leading the current Timberwolves to the championship and averaged 50/15/10 on 75% shooting in the finals. If he actually has ugly areas in his stat line you'd better believe they'll raise hell.

My cousin is one of the biggest Kobe fanboys on the planet. When he put up 62 against Washington back in (2004?, I believe) he kept pointing out Mcgrady ' s shot total and the fact that his shooting (understandably so) fell off in the fourth. When he had 13 points in 35 seconds, I heard "if this was Kobe, he would have shot better through the first 47 minutes and wouldn't have needed that"

Talk about irony.

plowking
05-25-2015, 04:06 AM
I'll never forgot LeBron scoring 8 points in a finals game and I'm a fan. Incredibly bad games by incredibly great players tend to get remembered.

Then you have bad games that you get told are great games that are never forgotten. Only Kobe has those; 6/24.

IllegalD
05-25-2015, 04:07 AM
My cousin is one of the biggest Kobe fanboys on the planet. When he put up 62 against Washington back in (2004?, I believe) he kept pointing out Mcgrady ' s shot total and the fact that his shooting (understandably so) fell off in the fourth. When he had 13 points in 35 seconds, I heard "if this was Kobe, he would have shot better through the first 47 minutes and wouldn't have needed that"

Talk about irony.

So you're still butthurt about something your cousin said over 10 years ago...? :wtf:

Mr Feeny
05-25-2015, 04:08 AM
So you're still butthurt about something your cousin said over 10 years ago...? :wtf:

Reading comprehension, again?
We're swapping stories. Piss right off back to your pillow fort.

RRR3
05-25-2015, 04:15 AM

Talk about irony.
My good friend and I (both Bran fans) had physics class with this Kobe fan who used to tell us Kobe was better because he hit fadeaways over 4 defenders. :lol

Mr Feeny
05-25-2015, 04:16 AM
My good friend and I (both Bran fans) had physics class with this Kobe fan who used to tell us Kobe was better because he hit fadeaways over 4 defenders. :lol

That's flawless logic. These guys are a special breed.

KembaWalker
05-25-2015, 05:59 AM

That irony.

Both stans as bad as each other

ImKobe
05-25-2015, 06:46 AM
Wouldn't have needed an overtime if he didn't turn the ball over and brick one shot after another

He had a stretch at the end of the 4th - early OT that consisted of 4 TOs and 3 missed shots

only reason it even went to OT was because ref called the foul against Shump and he hit the game-tying FT

but we won't hear anything about that, will we?

not to mention that Hawks played without Korver and Millsap was ejected in the first half

Mr Feeny
05-25-2015, 06:59 AM
Wouldn't have needed an overtime if he didn't turn the ball over and brick one shot after another

He had a stretch at the end of the 4th - early OT that consisted of 4 TOs and 3 missed shots

only reason it even went to OT was because ref called the foul against Shump and he hit the game-tying FT

but we won't hear anything about that, will we?

not to mention that Hawks played without Korver and Millsap was ejected in the first half

clutch :lebronamazed: