PDA

View Full Version : ISH UNITY! Lets all go for lebron.

NZStreetBaller
05-25-2015, 07:13 AM
Come on why not?? K griffs on the bron wagon Budadiiii's on the bron wagon and many more people are moving.

wether we hate or love lebron we are all a part of this era. And it would be pretty epic to witness a broken man carry a bunch of losers to the chip even against a juggernaut like the warriors who have the mvp and are clicking unbelievably well right now.

So just for these finals. Just one time. We can go back to hating lebron afterwards. But lets all root for the same dude for once.

Its not selling out its an ISH UNION!! Make nba fan history!!!

Yes even you jabbar

LETS GO LEBRON!!

Whos with me!!

JohnFreeman
05-25-2015, 07:14 AM
Do people actually like the Warriors?

9erempiree
05-25-2015, 07:15 AM
You know your team is loaded when you have Kyrie, Love and Varejao not playing and still go to the Finals.

To tell you the truth, if it wasn't for Lebron chucking the ball like he did last night, the Cavs would have easily beaten the sorry Hawks Instead it went to OT.

Prometheus
05-25-2015, 07:18 AM
You know your team is loaded when you have Kyrie, Love and Varejao not playing and still go to the Finals.

To tell you the truth, if it wasn't for Lebron chucking the ball like he did last night, the Cavs would have easily beaten the sorry Hawks Instead it went to OT.

:lol so much for OP's idea.

NZStreetBaller
05-25-2015, 07:19 AM

Come on dude just this once. I dont like him either but seeing the warriors beat the cavs is so gay and predictable. Screw the rest of the playoffs. Just this finals dude

NZStreetBaller
05-25-2015, 07:20 AM

Nah just bandwagoners that jumped on a couple seasons ago seeing the potential they had. Lets go lebald!!!

uber
05-25-2015, 07:21 AM
the thing is .. most of the people here don't have anything against lebron .. it's just that his stans are so f*cking annoying and need to bring him up every time even when the topic is about something completely different

Prometheus
05-25-2015, 07:23 AM
the thing is .. most of the people here don't have anything against lebron .. it's just that his stans are so f*cking annoying and need to bring him up every time even when the topic is about something completely different

Nah. The only reason he even has stans like he does is because Kobetards ran a train of hate on him for like 5 years straight before he won a ring. Nonstop, all-out, ruthless hating. Get your f*cking facts straight.

NZStreetBaller

Lol very true. So you rooting for lebron too then !!

KembaWalker

Ay we have a winner :cheers:

Either they bring him up or try to bring Kobe down in completely irrelevant threads

uber
05-25-2015, 07:25 AM
Lol very true. So you rooting for lebron too then !!

I've never been rooting against him ... just wanna watch good basketball ...

NZStreetBaller
05-25-2015, 07:28 AM

Either they bring him up or try to bring Kobe down in completely irrelevant threads

another united isher!!! Come on eerrrbody Its only temporary afterall. Just one series.

KembaWalker
05-25-2015, 07:28 AM
This season is already lost, unite and stan one agreed upon player next season

MLK ain't die for this stan disparity

uber
05-25-2015, 07:33 AM

:cheers:

NZStreetBaller
05-25-2015, 07:35 AM
This season is already lost, unite and stan one agreed upon player next season

MLK ain't die for this stan disparity

The season is too long. There is only really one series left. Lebron has proven worthy of our unity. The *** has been gutting it out. And is a pretty big underdog vs the warriors

smoovegittar
05-25-2015, 07:43 AM
Freakin' forget it. GSW in 6. I'm not supporting that pack of fools in Cleveland.

The only caveat is REAL Cleveland fans haven't won shit in decades, so I'd be happy for THEM if their team wins. Is all.

KembaWalker
05-25-2015, 07:47 AM
Freakin' forget it. GSW in 6. I'm not supporting that pack of fools in Cleveland.

The only caveat is REAL Cleveland fans haven't won shit in decades, so I'd be happy for THEM if their team wins. Is all.

Yeah I can't bring myself to do it either lmaaao, Kyrie and TT I wouldn't mind winning but they are still young

GSW in 5.

Eric Cartman
05-25-2015, 08:21 AM
Cleveland is fool's gold, funny how Cleveland can win despite Lebron's chucking and his teammates injuries.

Move Memphis and the Pelicans out East so at least we can see proper basketball being played.

2/6 is imminent.

pauk
05-25-2015, 08:24 AM

Cleveland is fool's gold, funny how Cleveland can win despite Lebron's chucking and his teammates injuries.

Does averaging 32.7 / 11.5 / 10.0 this series have anything to do with it.... im no expert... :confusedshrug:

livingby3's
05-25-2015, 08:24 AM
I wish Shady was alive to watch all these

RobertdeMeijer
05-25-2015, 08:31 AM
GSW winning it all will be a nice addition to NBA history. LeBron winning will be an amazing addition to NBA history.

My girlfriend is a Warriors fan though, so I'm happy either way.

Eric Cartman
05-25-2015, 08:37 AM
Pretty sure they get ESPN/TNT in hell.

SwayDizzle
05-25-2015, 08:44 AM
what happened to Shady?

NZStreetBaller
06-08-2015, 06:33 AM
Im beginning to feel that my efforts for ish unity for the finals is beginning to unfold

#nevergiveup

coin24
06-08-2015, 06:37 AM
The way the warriors have played so far I don't blame people for wanting to see them lose:lol

NZStreetBaller
06-08-2015, 06:39 AM
The way the warriors have played so far I don't blame people for wanting to see them lose:lol

One game at a time.

J Shuttlesworth
06-08-2015, 06:47 AM
Has kenneth really jumped on the cleveland wagon? Link? :lol

IcanzIIravor
06-08-2015, 07:03 AM
Im beginning to feel that my efforts for ish unity for the finals is beginning to unfold

#nevergiveup

I am rooting for Delly to bring the title back to Australia and win FMVP. If Lebron happens to bask in his glory then so be it.

IMObjective
06-08-2015, 07:04 AM
Nah, LeBron makes a great villain. He's great for the NBA and I'll miss him when he's gone, but I'll root against him till he retires. Afterwards, I'll probably tell the young uns how great he was, not the best in the clutch but any other time on the floor he was one of the best, most impactful players in history. But watch Kobe highlights instead cuz they're more fun.

Human Error
06-08-2015, 07:54 AM
I do not get this. At all.

Lebron fans say Lebron is the best player in the league. Some people will not like it but at least it is very true.

However, Carmelo fans saying Carmelo is the best in the game / Kobe fans saying Kobe is the best in the game are just goddamn idiots.

So yeah, I think Lebron fans are more intelligent bunches than Carmelo fans or Kobe fans.

Real14
06-08-2015, 07:59 AM
Yall traitors make me phuckin sick:coleman:

DMV2
06-08-2015, 08:02 AM
What's not to like about them? They drafted a lot of their core players. Made good trades. Good team..a bit of showoff but who isn't?

...at the same time, I'm a fan of history and I understand what we're witnessing with LeBron could be history in the making.

40 PPG...multiple triple doubles in the Finals.

CeltsGarlic
06-08-2015, 08:03 AM
LeBron wants it more.

RoundMoundOfReb
06-08-2015, 08:04 AM
http://s21.postimg.org/typfr1suv/lbjfam.jpg

Real14
06-08-2015, 08:04 AM
LeBron wants it more.

He wants another finals loss?:confusedshrug:

Real14
06-08-2015, 08:05 AM
http://s21.postimg.org/typfr1suv/lbjfam.jpg

REPORTED.

Draz
06-08-2015, 11:40 AM
Ah. I'll hop on. I enjoy underdogs. My teams not here anyways. I'll be leaning more for the cavs. Plus, mozzy, Smith & shumpert? Knicks at the finals.

J Shuttlesworth
06-08-2015, 12:02 PM
Yall traitors make me phuckin sick:coleman:
What's the problem? You wanted LeBron to come to New York... This is basically New York coming to LeBron :applause:

Done_And_Done
06-08-2015, 12:07 PM
Nah