PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Love Expected To Leave Cavaliers In Free Agency

SugarHill
05-25-2015, 11:18 AM
[QUOTE]Kevin Love has attended just one Cavaliers playoff game since his shoulder surgery. It

Bobcats2013
05-25-2015, 11:22 AM
There's already a plan in place for Love and Gasol ending up in LA.

Which is why Okafor or Towns isn't a sure thing for LA at the 2 spot.

#RIGGED

HOoopCityJones
05-25-2015, 11:23 AM
Lmao, why would he goto the Clippers, to back up Blake Griffin or play Center?

Akrazotile
05-25-2015, 11:27 AM
Remember when Love was the best PF in the game because of his empty stats in Minnesota?

returnofthemack
05-25-2015, 11:29 AM
Love was at the game last night and he was at a game in the chicago series. He's said repeatedly that he's staying.

kennethgriffin
05-25-2015, 11:30 AM
lakers will trade the #2 pick and sign a FA center.

no more rookies please

kamil
05-25-2015, 11:31 AM
Love was at the game last night and he was at a game in the chicago series. He's said repeatedly that he's staying.

Will only be true once verified at the start of the next season.

UK2K
05-25-2015, 11:36 AM
Denial is a stinky cologne.

He's going into LA.

QuebecBaller
05-25-2015, 11:36 AM
So the Cavs have traded two #1 draft picks for nothing? :lol

Im Still Ballin
05-25-2015, 11:37 AM
So the Cavs have traded two #1 draft picks for nothing? :lol
If they sign Lamarcus Aldridge it won't matter that much

ISHGoat
05-25-2015, 11:41 AM
lakers will trade the #2 pick and sign a FA center.

no more rookies please

would set the lakers back 5 years

you dont even give a **** about lakers success, you just wanna see kobe try to get his 6th ring before his years are done.

even if lakers trade the #2 pick for lebron and sign marc gasol, they still aint winning sh!t with kobe starting 30+ mpg and shooting 20 times a game, hes just too much of a defensive liability at this point

Hey Yo
05-25-2015, 11:43 AM
Nothing to see here.

Just another "click bait" article that has no merit.

el gringos
There's already a plan in place for Love and Gasol ending up in LA.

Which is why Okafor or Towns isn't a sure thing for LA at the 2 spot.

#RIGGED
Doesn't everybody have a plan of getting 2 superstars to take huge cuts to their possible salary?

Taller than CP3
Leaving Lebron high and dry like he left the Heat, I love it! The sad part is we might not have the pleasure of seeing Lebron go 2/7 if he doesn't reach the Finals next year.

Eric Cartman
05-25-2015, 11:44 AM
Wonder who he will sign with.

Hey Yo
05-25-2015, 11:44 AM

He's going into LA.
To make less money, be the man and go back to losing?

:no:

Clifton
05-25-2015, 11:46 AM
He must really hate his role in Cleveland.

That's the coach's fault IMO. If Phil Jackson were coaching this team, he'd stay.

Still... if he signs a 5 year deal to stay in Cleveland, he's making max money, with a guaranteed trip to the Finals every year. That's a lot to turn down for reasons of pride / ambition. He has to know if he signs with a Western Conference team his chances of making it to the Finals go down 80%.

Magic 32
05-25-2015, 11:48 AM
Why would you waste your prime as a spot up shooter?

DukeDelonte13
05-25-2015, 11:52 AM
He must really hate his role in Cleveland.

That's the coach's fault IMO. If Phil Jackson were coaching this team, he'd stay.

Still... if he signs a 5 year deal to stay in Cleveland, he's making max money, with a guaranteed trip to the Finals every year. That's a lot to turn down for reasons of pride / ambition. He has to know if he signs with a Western Conference team his chances of making it to the Finals go down 80%.

Is that why Kerr opted to sign with GSW?

ILLsmak
05-25-2015, 11:53 AM
MORE: Did Weed Fall Out Of Kevin Durant

FireMcFailPlease
05-25-2015, 12:03 PM
Cant thank Cleveland enough for giving us the ROY to take this potential headache off of our hands.

Straight_Ballin
05-25-2015, 12:18 PM
Leaving Lebron high and dry like he left the Heat, I love it! The sad part is we might not have the pleasure of seeing Lebron go 2/7 if he doesn't reach the Finals next year.

Durant will be a free agent. Who do you think Lebron is leaving Cleveland to go play with?

1~Gibson~1
05-25-2015, 12:25 PM
If he stays :confusedshrug:

If he leaves :confusedshrug::confusedshrug:

MEB2kDeez
05-25-2015, 12:31 PM
Remember when Love was the best PF in the game because of his empty stats in Minnesota?
Pepperidge Farm remembers

Eric Cartman
05-25-2015, 12:43 PM
Cant thank Cleveland enough for giving us the ROY to take this potential headache off of our hands.
Take it down a notch

Cocky Wolves fans are good for nobody

QuebecBaller
05-25-2015, 12:52 PM
Wonder who he will sign with.

Boston?
Lakers?
Warriors (If Draymond leaves)?
Knicks?

jzek
05-25-2015, 12:54 PM
D12 to CLE then?

SexSymbol
05-25-2015, 12:56 PM
I hope that he's not coming to the Lakers if he leaves.

ALBballer
05-25-2015, 12:57 PM

As much of a "headache" Love was, last year was the closest the T-Wolves got to a .500 record in almost 9 years.

Wolves are one of the worst organizations since it's creation. You can't blame Love or any great player for not wanting to stay. Time will tell if Wiggins will leave once given the chance.

Clifton
05-25-2015, 02:25 PM
Time will tell if Wiggins will leave once given the chance.
He won't. He's not the type. He's the kind of guy to stay with one franchise for his whole career and not win anything until his late 30s.

Which is why Cleveland really screwed up bigtime in not welcoming him. Whatever these other fruitcakes do... as long as you treat Wiggins with respect he'll stick with you. But no. Lebron wanted an outlet passer.

Which goes back to my original point. Lebron's not wrong for wanting an outlet passer. But you've got to have a coach that can utilize him.

Lebron + Wiggins would've redefined basketball excellence. With decent pieces like TT and Mozgov, they would win at least 3 titles together.

Lebron will still probably win one, maybe two, but these guys are injury prone and inconsistent.

Rocketswin2013
05-25-2015, 02:32 PM
I can honestly say I don't know how good Kevin Love is at basketball. His whole career has been peculiar so far, to say the least.

FireMcFailPlease
05-25-2015, 02:40 PM
As much of a "headache" Love was, last year was the closest the T-Wolves got to a .500 record in almost 9 years.

Wolves are one of the worst organizations since it's creation. You can't blame Love or any great player for not wanting to stay. Time will tell if Wiggins will leave once given the chance.
Yea, and Cleveland is one of the best. :roll:

If King James isn't born an hour away, they wouldn't have a sword in any fight when it comes to being a "well ran organization".

Most would say Cleveland lucked into their situation they're in. We'll see if the trade works out. hard to say this year since he got injured early, and Lebrons gone into beast mode. If Cleveland wins without love, the trade would be pretty pointless. especially if Love bails

SpecialQue
05-25-2015, 02:43 PM

And? Even if they made the playoffs there's zero chance Love would have stayed. His impatience to get the fvck out of there was a godsend for the Wolves. They made out like bandits here.

Rooster
05-25-2015, 02:48 PM

He's going into LA.

I think he will. Lakers with number 2 pick and a slew of possible free agents with that cap space in the next year or two make the Lakers intriguing.

DMAVS41
05-25-2015, 03:01 PM
That Haywood contract is huge here.

If they can use that to make a trade to replace Love or add another good or couple real players...they'll be fine.

But if they can't...even with the cap increases...gonna be really hard to add to this roster.

Gotta get JR, Shump, Delly, and Thompson this off season as well.

That Andy contract is horrible.

And they have to add some depth as well.

If Love leaves and they can't make a good deal with that Haywood contract...gonna be a tough spot for them.

inclinerator
05-25-2015, 03:10 PM
he's probably rooting against the cavs

Hey Yo
05-25-2015, 03:22 PM
He won't. He's not the type. He's the kind of guy to stay with one franchise for his whole career and not win anything until his late 30s.

Which is why Cleveland really screwed up bigtime in not welcoming him. Whatever these other fruitcakes do... as long as you treat Wiggins with respect he'll stick with you. But no. Lebron wanted an outlet passer.

Which goes back to my original point. Lebron's not wrong for wanting an outlet passer. But you've got to have a coach that can utilize him.

Lebron + Wiggins would've redefined basketball excellence. With decent pieces like TT and Mozgov, they would win at least 3 titles together.

Lebron will still probably win one, maybe two, but these guys are injury prone and inconsistent.
Nothing but total speculation on your part.

Wait till Wiggins hear's the boo's from the crowd due to lack off team success. Then feels the pressure from the media and fans to start winning.

Then we'll see how long he wants to stay in Minny and continue to miss the playoffs.

btw....who do you think Cleveland's opening day starting 5 would have been if they kept Wiggins?

robert de niro
05-25-2015, 03:25 PM
http://i.imgur.com/PqP75aj.png
http://i.imgur.com/UdrFHr2.png

Hey Yo
05-25-2015, 03:32 PM
Was that before or after the Wolves owner said this?

"I don't think Kevin Love is a star, because he hasn't led us to the playoffs,"

fragokota
05-25-2015, 03:35 PM

Wasn't this before Kahn fuc*ing things up with that 4 year contract though?

ballin33
05-25-2015, 03:38 PM
Klove knows Lebron and a team of scrubs isn't going to win the finals.. 2007 all over again. So I think he stays and they give it another go next year when they are hopefully all healthy.

edrick
05-25-2015, 03:44 PM
If anything, these playoffs should show Love that he should stay on the Cavs. No Andy, Love, or even Kyrie for several games and they're still most likely going to the Finals? If he wants on a winning team, he should stay. The current Cavs players are getting a ton of experience while Kyrie and Love are out. The bench should be much better next year compared to what it was this year.

Lebron23
05-25-2015, 03:49 PM
If he wants to win, and become a hall of famer. He needs to stay with the Cavaliers.

Rooster
05-25-2015, 04:13 PM
If he wants to win, and become a hall of famer. He needs to stay with the Cavaliers.

He will be in HOF. Winning as a third option will be like James Worthy. If he wants to find how great he is, he need to have his own team like the Lakers. He will have more chances than like in his stint at Minnesota.

Genaro
05-25-2015, 04:45 PM
I think that he will pick up his option and stay one more year while he waits for the cap increase.
I don't want him or Rondo on the Lakers.