PDA

View Full Version : Bulls determined to screw Thibs over??

Hey Yo
05-25-2015, 05:29 PM
Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 29 minutes ago
More and more you hear Thibs admirers around NBA say they fear Bulls determined to let all three open jobs get filled and then let Thibs go

If true, that's pretty shady.

ProfessorMurder
05-25-2015, 05:30 PM
Garbage assholes.

SexSymbol
05-25-2015, 05:34 PM
It would be pathetic, Thibs has been nothing short of a professional and tried his best all the years he's been there.

Akrazotile
05-25-2015, 05:35 PM
Sounds like the kind of conjecture a reporter thinks up hisself and then invente unnamed sources to support it.

navy
05-25-2015, 05:37 PM
Sounds like the kind of conjecture a reporter thinks up hisself and then invente unnamed sources to support it.
Stein is legit.

I think this is because if Thibs wants another job then the Bulls would have to give something up. Maybe im wrong, but it is pretty shady.

Spurs5Rings2014
05-25-2015, 05:37 PM
But ain't that because Thibs won't cooperate with a trade? There's two sides to every story.

PickernRoller
05-25-2015, 05:38 PM
As long as he sees LA as his Jesus holinesss I don't care. Bulls are doing us a favor...whip him good, we'll play good cop in LA.

We need a ****ing coach that can actually coach.

TheMan
05-25-2015, 06:15 PM
Thibs is playing hardball with the Bulls FO, so they're doing the same :confusedshrug:

Much ado 'bout nuttin'

bdreason
05-25-2015, 06:30 PM
Bulls want to get something for Thibs. They're just letting other teams know that they will wait it out before eating Thibs contract. If a team REALLY wants him, they're going to have to trade for him.

Upgrayedd
05-25-2015, 07:47 PM
I think it's time for the Bulls and Thibs to part ways. I think Thibs is the wrong choice for the Bulls now. The Bulls need someone who will be better at offense and not playing them so hard during the regular season so they're all worn out by the playoffs. I like Thibs but he's unwilling to change his style at all and he's better for a more inexperienced team. With this Bulls team now full of veterans it's time to go after a coach like Steve Kerr. It's similar to the Warriors. Mark Jackson did a good job getting them to this point but Kerr was the perfect choice to step in and take them to the next level. I've heard Fred Hoiberg is a similar coach to Steve Kerr and would come in and relate to the Bulls players.

But with all that said I still like Thibs and if this report is true that's BS on the Bulls front office part to do this to Thibs. Trade him to the Magic for a draft pick or the Pelicans.