PDA

View Full Version : It's kind of scary to think this is Cleveland not even at their best.

Upgrayedd
05-25-2015, 11:08 PM
Imagine next season if they can bring everyone back. You're looking at a roster like this:

C: Mozgov/Varejao
PF: Love/Thompson
SF: LeBron/Mike Miller/Shawn Marion
SG: Schumpert/JR Smith/James Jones
PG: Irving/Dellavedova

That would without a doubt be the most talented team LeBron has had in his entire career. There's not one weakness on that team.

CelticBaller
05-25-2015, 11:09 PM
damage control already? let this season end first

Kingwillball
05-25-2015, 11:11 PM
Absolutely would be his deepest and probably most talented team. Team would have playmaking shooting size scoring rebounding defense. Easily best team in league.

FatComputerNerd
05-25-2015, 11:25 PM
We know this already.

That's why what guys like Smith, Delly, Shumpert, T-Mo, Jones, TT, etc are doing is so impressive.

And then there's Lebron, lol.

But yea, the thought of this roster w/ Kyrie healthy, Love playing, AV playing is scary.

Then again, would we have made some of the moves we did (like getting T-Mo and making the Dion trade) had Andy not gone down? Who knows what this roster would look like if not for the Varejao injury early on in the season.

ILLsmak
05-25-2015, 11:42 PM
Absolutely would be his deepest and probably most talented team. Team would have playmaking shooting size scoring rebounding defense. Easily best team in league.

No doubt.

Mozzy was underrated as a pick up, I think. All of those guys were. Those moves really put them over the top. Have 3 stars and parlay your 6th man into two starter and a scoring 6th man, gg.

Edit: Even if Love leaves and TT there, they are still monstrous.

-Smak

kennethgriffin
05-25-2015, 11:54 PM
i'd argue that the offensive/defensive impact dennis "the worm" thompson/jr swish and shumpert have had so far has actually been more positive than kyrie or love would have had healthy

getting the dominant defense and rebounding to go with big time threes is exactly what the cavs needed

T.thompson will get near max money because of this playoff run. dude is a rebounding machine

dubeta
05-26-2015, 12:00 AM
i'd argue that the offensive/defensive impact dennis "the worm" thompson/jr swish and shumpert have had so far has actually been more positive than kyrie or love would have had healthy

getting the dominant defense and rebounding to go with big time threes is exactly what the cavs needed

T.thompson will get near max money because of this playoff run. dude is a rebounding machine

Kwame Brown with a better touch

bobeticus
05-26-2015, 12:00 AM

iloveyou kenneth... yo' make my boy Tristan "The Worm" Thompson.. so high in the pedestal... :rockon: :rockon:

9erempiree
05-26-2015, 12:02 AM
They are a loaded team in weak east.

HelterSkelter
05-26-2015, 12:07 AM
They are a loaded team in weak east.

http://gbcdecatur.org/files/ReachingFullPotential.jpg

Luka27
05-26-2015, 12:41 AM
I just dont know how will they be able to keep all players financially. If all players opt in, they will have around 75 mil $ in LeBron, Love, Irving, Varejao, Mozgov and Smith. Now add Thompson, Shumpert and Dellavedova and you could get close to 95-100 mil $ plus you have to fill the rest of the team.
If some team offers Thompson something crazy like 15 per season matching him alone would put them to 90 mil $ and that is seven players only. Crazy numbers.
How actually Haywood contract counts next year?

FatComputerNerd
05-26-2015, 01:00 AM
I just dont know how will they be able to keep all players financially. If all players opt in, they will have around 75 mil $ in LeBron, Love, Irving, Varejao, Mozgov and Smith. Now add Thompson, Shumpert and Dellavedova and you could get close to 95-100 mil $ plus you have to fill the rest of the team.
If some team offers Thompson something crazy like 15 per season matching him alone would put them to 90 mil $ and that is seven players only. Crazy numbers.

11m if I'm remembering right?

Nash
05-26-2015, 01:11 AM
Gilbert will have to pay the tax for a year or two before the new salary cap kicks in.