PDA

View Full Version : Cavs are basically being handed the title this season

jzek
05-25-2015, 11:33 PM
Horford
Curry

Holy fukk LeBron must have sold his headband to the devil!

J Shuttlesworth
05-25-2015, 11:36 PM
Curry is playing right now, ****ing idiot.

If anyone's being gifted the title, it's the Warriors

Allen, Conley, Beverley, Montejunas, Love, Irving ALL injured

HelterSkelter
05-25-2015, 11:38 PM
Be happy.. it means LeBron haters have a new excuse if LeBron wins

Cleverness
05-26-2015, 12:34 AM
Nah. The two best teams from each conference will play in the Finals.

ATL lost the first two games at home... even with Kyle Korver and Al Horford (for remainder of game 3) I don't think they would have won the series.

NLZ
05-26-2015, 01:02 AM
Nah. The two best teams from each conference will play in the Finals.

Four teams don't make the finals.

pauk
05-26-2015, 03:50 AM
Lebron has twisted both ankles in the playoffs - playing through it
Irving injured his left knee and twisted his right ankle - not playing, even when he tries to play he is not a factor
Loves left arm is just barely hanging there - not playing
Varejao has torn achilles - not playing

Curry... just injured his fro a bit...

Prometheus
05-26-2015, 03:53 AM
It's not even worth explaining this one.

Al Thornton
05-26-2015, 03:54 AM

spurs going out in the first round is what has helped them the most

Kobe_6/8
05-26-2015, 04:04 AM
Four teams don't make the finals.

http://img.pandawhale.com/58917-Shaq-video-camera-whoa-oh-gif-1jyY.gif

KembaWalker
05-26-2015, 04:29 AM
I've figured it out, as his hairline gets worse, players get injured

This man sold his hairline to the devil :biggums:

Bandito
05-26-2015, 04:53 AM
Wasn't op a Lebron fan?

Lebron has twisted both ankles in the playoffs - playing through it

sure he did

aj1987
05-26-2015, 05:01 AM
Wasn't op a Lebron fan?

sure he did
Nah, he has always been a Jordan stan.

BTW: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvLh2DUF5wU

Can't find the other one.

KembaWalker
05-26-2015, 05:12 AM
Nah, he has always been a Jordan stan.

BTW: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvLh2DUF5wU

Can't find the other one.

Rose taking a charge against LeBron and Bron is the one with the injury, who would have thought lmao

Rose got balls for that tho

warriorfan
05-26-2015, 05:13 AM
Cavs beat boston...nothing needs to be said here

beat bulls with injured noah / gasol / rose + they weren't that good in the first place (inflated record from playing in weak east)

beat hawks with injured Carroll / Korver / fraudulently suspended Horford + weren't good in the first place (inflated record from playing in weak east)

nggaz trying to act like like this is harder than Warriors path to finals?

:biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

pauk
05-26-2015, 05:16 AM
sure he did

Left ankle against Bulls Game 4 rolling it of Roses foot - (where he afterwards hit the gamewinner)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvLh2DUF5wU
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2407100-lebron-james-injury-updates-on-cavaliers-stars-ankle-and-recovery

Right ankle against Hawks Game 1 rolling it of Camera guy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6-KHUxBFRc
http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/05/21/lebron-james-after-tweaking-his-ankle-by-stepping-on-sideline-cameraman-his-foot-was-out-further-than-it-should-be/

But hey... what do i know... :confusedshrug:

PS: Lebron has played through all his career ankle injuries in his career in the playoffs, so this is no surprise.

KembaWalker
05-26-2015, 05:21 AM
Honestly though, these whole rolled ankle injuries are so over-played

Every game someones rolling their ankle on a defenders foot after going for a jump shot or something

BigTicket
05-26-2015, 05:21 AM
Cavs beat boston...nothing needs to be said here

beat bulls with injured noah / gasol / rose + they weren't that good in the first place (inflated record from playing in weak east)

beat hawks with injured Carroll / Korver / fraudulently suspended Horford + weren't good in the first place (inflated record from playing in weak east)

nggaz trying to act like like this is harder than Warriors path to finals?

:biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

Why the need to make up shit ?

Everyone has minor issues in the playoffs, that doesn't count. If you can play (Noah, Rose, Carroll), you count as being healthy. Otherwise you'd have to add Lebron, Shumpert and Tristan to the list of injured players.

And Horford wasn't suspended, so the only thing fraudulent is your post.

Eric Cartman
05-26-2015, 05:22 AM
Cavs = no excuses

warriorfan
05-26-2015, 05:28 AM
Why the need to make up shit ?

Everyone has minor issues in the playoffs, that doesn't count. If you can play (Noah, Rose, Carroll), you count as being healthy. Otherwise you'd have to add Lebron, Shumpert and Tristan to the list of injured players.

And Horford wasn't suspended, so the only thing fraudulent is your post.

excuse me mr semantics, horford was "ejected"

you ethered yourself by the way, in your definition Kyrie was 100% and even if you take away all the injuries from the Bulls and Boston and Hawks, they are all still terrible teams who got their seeding by beating up even more terrible east teams

keep digging dat grave doe

pauk
05-26-2015, 05:28 AM
Honestly though, these whole rolled ankle injuries are so over-played

Every game someones rolling their ankle on a defenders foot after going for a jump shot or something

Not really man and when they do they leave the game and the rare times they immediately get back into the game after only a timeout like Lebron always does they are dramatically affected....

Its no excuse... but he is playing banged up, thats all and so are his key teammates (love, kyrie, varejao), even more banged up obviously... certainly all in all more banged up than Curry's hair follicle or any of his teammates....

BigTicket
05-26-2015, 05:36 AM
excuse me mr semantics, horford was "ejected"

you ethered yourself by the way, in your definition Kyrie was 100% and even if you take away all the injuries from the Bulls and Boston and Hawks, they are all still terrible teams who got their seeding by beating up even more terrible east teams

keep digging dat grave doe

Kyrie hasn't played the last two games ....

I don't count him as injured for the Bulls series. Obviously he had some issues, but he played, and that's just the playoffs for you.

KembaWalker
05-26-2015, 05:39 AM
Not really man and when they do they leave the game and the rare times they immediately get back into the game after only a timeout like Lebron always does they are dramatically affected....

Its no excuse... but he is playing banged up, thats all and so are his key teammates (love, kyrie, varejao), even more banged up obviously... certainly all in all more banged up than Curry's hair follicle or any of his teammates....

Ehh depends on the player I suppose, that same series Butler rolled his ankle coming down on LeBron's foot and he hobbled it off

But yeah GSW healthier then Cavs right now

aj1987
05-26-2015, 06:10 AM
Rose taking a charge against LeBron and Bron is the one with the injury, who would have thought lmao

Rose got balls for that tho
True. Dude is extremely injury prone and decides to take a charge on LeBron of all people. :bowdown: :bowdown:

Sakkreth
05-26-2015, 06:31 AM
Wondering if op is imbecile or retarded.

AussieG
05-26-2015, 06:57 AM
But the Cavs aren't even going to make the playoffs.

Oh wait, they did. Have the people who said that caught up yet. Because those same knee jerk reactions are happening right now in this topic.

SpaceJammeR
05-26-2015, 07:42 AM
who said that rolling your ankle is minor? you probably never played ball in your life. some are minor but most of the time it swells up and you lose a lot of explosion and mobility.

ILLsmak
05-26-2015, 07:45 AM
If Curry really went down and was out for the rest of the playoffs, I'd agree, but otherwise nah they are gonna have a battle. Not saying they can't win, but I think the Warriors are still favorites.

It's funny how a team like GSW can lay an egg for whatever reason... as well as Curry take an awkward fall... and dude's start thinking GSW is gonna lose. They may lose, but they are still the better team.

It was like in 08 (?) when Boston had some trouble getting to the Finals but had the better team than LA. Except the Warriors haven't even had any trouble. They had a little test in Memphis.

They just blew this game because they are young, which is a big deal, but I don't think it means that the Cavs are going to be handed the championship.

I dunno if I ever said "no way Cavs beat GSW" because I don't say shit like that usually, but I do think the Cavs are becoming more possible champions now. They are really playing well, too.

-Smak

El Gato Negro
05-26-2015, 07:58 AM
Warriors fans already making excuses :roll:

sd3035
05-26-2015, 08:30 AM

https://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac303/elfprincessarcher/morganfreemanhemad.jpg

warriorfan
05-26-2015, 08:54 AM
https://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac303/elfprincessarcher/morganfreemanhemad.jpg

:roll:

edrick
05-26-2015, 08:58 AM
Warriors fans already making excuses :roll:

Like always.

toneloc103
05-26-2015, 09:26 AM
You guys make it seem like the Warriors had to play every team in the west to make it. they didnt play the Clips nor did they play the Spurs. Memphis was beat up too. Tony Allen missed games... Conley had half a face... The Warriors didnt have to go through some gaunlet to make it to this point. They just played who was in front of them. Just like the Cavs.. Pelicans and the Grizz.... LMAO....

hiphopfan777
05-26-2015, 10:24 AM
LeBron's teammates are garbage. Irving and love had no playoffs without LeBron. Shumpert and smith were hot garbage in new York last place in conference until they rode LeBron's dick. Plus LeBron's garbage superstars irving and love are hurt and selfish b allhogs who never play any defense.

KembaWalker
05-26-2015, 10:37 AM
LeBron's teammates are garbage. Irving and love had no playoffs without LeBron. Shumpert and smith were hot garbage in new York last place in conference until they rode LeBron's dick. Plus LeBron's garbage superstars irving and love are hurt and selfish b allhogs who never play any defense.

Done with that excuse every season :roll:

"No playoff experience" Did you not see what Kyrie dropped in his first playoff game

LBJ 23
05-26-2015, 10:49 AM
If anyone is being handed the title this season it's the Warriors.

The Warriors will face whoever comes out of ''LeEast'' or historically weak eastern conference as we are hearing all the time on ISH. On top of that, every team which was supposed to come out of the east was/is plagued with injuries Cavs, Bulls and Hawks. So Wariors will be facing team from historically weak conference plagued with injuries. Hmmmmm

It's funny because the same people who will say that Curry is better player than Lebron this year will ignore all of the above when it comes to Curry/Wariors and all what I mentioned will be somehow spinned towards Lebron to hate on him. I'm yet to see a thread where Curry/Warriors are being already discredited if they win the Chip against injured ''historically weak eastern team''.

But there are several threads every day discrediting Lebron for that from the posters who will be the first to claim that Curry is better than Lebron and Wariors>Cavs. Oh the double standards, priceless :oldlol: