:oldlol: :banana:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CF9_0LkUgAADTiR.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CF9_0DjUgAEoR5s.jpg

Bernkastel
05-26-2015, 07:35 PM
League didn't have the balls to suspend him. :lol

gts
05-26-2015, 07:38 PM
This is why the league has a credibility problem among fans and will continue to have one, inconsistent rulings.

Jon_Koncak
05-26-2015, 07:43 PM
And people thought things would change with Adam Silver :roll:

He's been same or worse than Stern so far.Basically the league is saying "if you are a superstar you can throw elbows on the head anytime you want.We'll suspend only the scrubs".

tpols
05-26-2015, 07:43 PM
They had no problem throwing horford out for less :rolleyes:

Smoke117
05-26-2015, 07:47 PM
http://i.imgur.com/iJq8Yo1.gif

Genaro
05-26-2015, 07:48 PM
NBA has a set of ambiguous rules that takes away all the credibility they could have. Shame on you Silver. I thought Stern was the problem.

YouGotServed
05-26-2015, 07:48 PM
Houston stays winning. Let it burn your soul haters. :yaohappy:

inclinerator
05-26-2015, 08:04 PM
meanwhile jr smith gets suspended for 2 games

Haymaker
05-26-2015, 08:35 PM
:oldlol: :banana:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CF9_0LkUgAADTiR.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CF9_0DjUgAEoR5s.jpg

I was about to post this shit. WTF man? That's so unfair.

toxicxr6
05-26-2015, 09:40 PM
Wow seriously wow

There is no question that should be a suspension!!!

I didn't watch the game because I was at work and I read about it in the NBA news and thought it couldn't be that bad.. So I went on YouTube to look at the incident and I was shocked.. It was a lot worse than what I thought it would be and should be a suspension

The league is a joke seriously that is absolute crap

And for those who say Houston stays winning.. Your team is down 3-1 you scrubs and tomorrow are going to get your ass kicked.. So yeah Houston stays losing

Fallen Angel
05-26-2015, 10:03 PM
This thread stinks from all the burned souls

UK2K
05-26-2015, 10:45 PM
Wow seriously wow

I didn't watch the game because I was at work and I read about it in the NBA news and thought it couldn't be that bad.. So I went on YouTube to look at the incident and I was shocked.. It was a lot worse than what I thought it would be and should be a suspension

And for those who say Houston stays winning.. Your team is down 3-1 you scrubs and tomorrow are going to get your ass kicked.. So yeah Houston stays losing
:roll:

So much salt

Magic 32
05-26-2015, 10:50 PM
Why are Lebron stans celebrating?

A long WCF wil benefit the Warriors.

toxicxr6
05-26-2015, 10:55 PM
:roll:

So much salt

Not really couldn't give a rats ass how Houston does
It's just the NBA looks bad.. And if you cared about the integrity of the league you would understand that..

And how salty you going to be tomorrow when your season is over??

Rake2204
05-26-2015, 11:14 PM
From what I've heard, Howard's Flagrant 1 remained as such because it was open-hand and a situation where Howard was trying to extricate himself from Bogut.

YouGotServed
05-26-2015, 11:36 PM
Wow seriously wow

The butt hurt is strong with this one. Howard will play and he will dominate. Let that sink in. Let it burn your soul real real slow.

ProfessorMurder
05-26-2015, 11:43 PM
Bogut took that shot like a champ. Dude's tough.

JimmyMcAdocious
05-27-2015, 12:04 AM
Bogut took that shot like a champ. Dude's tough.

Should have flopped like a bitch. Probably would have got that flagrant 2.

warriorfan
05-27-2015, 12:09 AM
The butt hurt is strong with this one. Howard will play and he will dominate. Let that sink in. Let it burn your soul real real slow.

Have fun watching James Harden basketball for the next half decade :lol

ProfessorMurder
05-27-2015, 12:48 AM
Should have flopped like a bitch. Probably would have got that flagrant 2.
Then he'd be a bitch.

J Shuttlesworth
05-27-2015, 12:52 AM
Virtually the same exact thing Smith got suspended for, granted Smith has a history but Dwight kinda does too...

Hopefully the series gets prolonged since it will suck to have a week with no games.

dude77
05-27-2015, 01:11 AM
lol smh .. the nba is too obvious .. you could say if bogut had gone down and stayed down for a bit, he'd be suspended no doubt .. it made it easier to make light of it since bogut took it like a boss ..

either way, the nba is a joke .. has been a rigged joke for a while .. no surprise .. it's a business first .. no use in complaining .. that's why you just watch it for entertainment and don't get too caught up in who wins

YouGotServed
05-27-2015, 01:20 AM
Have fun watching James Harden basketball for the next half decade :lol

Got this boy on a leash. Keep the replies coming.

oh the horror
05-27-2015, 01:46 AM
Houston stays winning. Let it burn your soul haters. :yaohappy:

The rockets are down 3-1 against a team that seems to have their number. It isn't burning anyone's soul dude.

bdreason
05-27-2015, 02:28 AM
We'll have Ezili deal with Fright Coward tomorrow night.

Al Thornton
05-27-2015, 02:35 AM
Then he'd be a bitch.
he's a bitch either way

oarabbus
05-27-2015, 03:33 AM
he's a bitch either way

Ok flop city 2nd round exit talking trash from the fishing pond :lol

cltcfn2924
05-27-2015, 06:10 AM
meanwhile jr smith gets suspended for 2 games

The two were nothing alike. Smith threw a purposeful MMA shot, Dwight had enough of Bogut holding him, didn't go for the head, just got him with the open hand. After the Horfrd joke, which the league got wrong they seem to have "changed the criteria" on the fly. Come on, this all comes about because the officiating is the worst in sport. They NEVER catch the first one. They used the word reckless not unnecessary.

UK2K
05-27-2015, 06:29 AM
Not really couldn't give a rats ass how Houston does
It's just the NBA looks bad.. And if you cared about the integrity of the league you would understand that..

And how salty you going to be tomorrow when your season is over??
No.

Go back to last summer, I predicted Houston to finish anywhere between a second round loss and WC Finals. Which is exactly where they are at.

Houston's record has gone up every year for the past 5 or so. They've advanced farther and farther in the playoffs. They're one of the four best teams of this season.

What's to be salty about? Only place they're going from here is up.

And if anything, it makes the NBA look like a competition, which is what its supposed to look like. This isn't flag football. Its not freeze tag. I want the players to be physical. I want them to show emotion. That's why I watch the game, because they're as a passionate as I am, and was, when I played.

I don't think a suspension is necessary. I didn't think Horford should have gotten a flagrant at all.

Sports are so weak today. Weak. Soft ass, pansy, weak. Its embarrassing.

I want Ray Lewis knocking people's heads off. Or Rodman dunking and rubbing it in your face. Who gets excited over basketball now like they used to? Nobody.

UK2K
05-27-2015, 06:38 AM
The rockets are down 3-1 against a team that seems to have their number. It isn't burning anyone's soul dude.
Yes it is.

Just seeing Houston there, and seeing Harden drop 45 in the WC finals eats away at ISH.

They all read Harden was crap all season long, now they're mad their team didn't make it, when in reality, Houston deserves everything they've gotten.