PDA

View Full Version : lebron = top10 post player in the League

swagga
05-27-2015, 04:20 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ErmRVndzqQ

excellent video about his crazy improvement. :applause:
top 10 post player in the playoffs and the best post player not playing fulltime PF/C. Add to that his passing and he is probably the best post player in the league.
Lebron will probably play till he is 40 :bowdown:

34-24 Footwork
05-27-2015, 04:21 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ErmRVndzqQ

excellent video about his crazy improvement. :applause:
top 10 post player in the playoffs and the best post player not playing fulltime PF/C. Add to that his passing and he is probably the best post player in the league.
Lebron will probably play till he is 40 :bowdown:

:lol :lol :lol

swagga
05-27-2015, 04:26 AM
:lol :lol :lol

u mad son?
That video gives a shitload of arguments, stats, tape and context. It's time to accept that lebron is better post player than kobe and probably jordan, his size and skillset makes him able to post up just about any PG-SG-SF-PF in the L on exceptional efficiency (he was posting paul millsap ffs:eek:). Any old school fan should really LOVE this video.

keep hating :lol

plowking
05-27-2015, 04:31 AM
I've constantly said Bron has been the best post player in the league the last 3 or 4 years.
Dude is a beast down there. He sticks to his strength. Turn around J off the right shoulder, drop stop and baby hooks. He is great to watch down there, and in my opinion he is the best at sealing his man in the post and getting position in the league.

34-24 Footwork
05-27-2015, 04:33 AM
u mad son?
That video gives a shitload of arguments, stats, tape and context. It's time to accept that lebron is better post player than kobe and probably jordan, his size and skillset makes him able to post up just about any PG-SG-SF-PF in the L on exceptional efficiency (he was posting paul millsap ffs:eek:). Any old school fan should really LOVE this video.

keep hating :lol

I responded with a emoticon

...and you responded with making a futile attempt to validate why LeBron is better post player than Jordan and Kobe because he had success in the post again Millsap.

Kill yourself.

swagga
05-27-2015, 04:38 AM

...and you responded with making a futile attempt to validate why LeBron is better post player than Jordan and Kobe because he had success in the post again Millsap.

Kill yourself.

no facts/arguments/lame trolling -> MAD :roll:

plowking
05-27-2015, 04:39 AM

Kill yourself.

Say Shane Battier is guarding Lebron, MJ and Kobe in the post. You get a 1 on 1, with absolutely no help. Who do you think would be most successful?

34-24 Footwork
05-27-2015, 04:42 AM
Say Shane Battier is guarding Lebron, MJ and Kobe in the post. You get a 1 on 1, with absolutely no help. Who do you think would be most successful?

The guy that dropped 40 on Battier's head multiple times.....even back in Battiers's Grizzlies days.

34-24 Footwork
05-27-2015, 04:43 AM
no facts/arguments/lame trolling -> MAD :roll:

Lmao. Paul Millsap can't guard Lebron. Lebron GOAT. Listen to yourself. Relax bro.

plowking
05-27-2015, 04:50 AM
The guy that dropped 40 on Battier's head multiple times.....even back in Battiers's Grizzlies days.

Nothing to do with my question. Cool.