PDA

View Full Version : Playoff Snoozefest

coin24
05-27-2015, 06:39 AM
Anyone else lost interest? These playoffs are the worst I can remember..
I'm hoping the cavs v warriors is a competitive series and maybe turn it around.

I don't even think a top 16 format can save this, just seems like a talent drought weak era or something

Dresta
05-27-2015, 07:38 AM
Yeah - these playoffs have been the most boring since I-don't-remember-when (though 07 was pretty bad).

Spurs m8
05-27-2015, 08:19 AM
Yeah, shit house from the moment they seeded.

Rip off

edrick
05-27-2015, 08:45 AM
The Cavs will go as far Kyrie takes them, the haters said. :roll:

Blue&Orange
05-27-2015, 09:59 AM
let's see

hack a somebody
brickfest in the east
games turned into boring 3 point contests
spread legs defense with open wide paint, no rim protection, perimeter defense with players having to put his hands behind the back.
Players getting triple doubles on boring performances that nobody will remember.

worst in recent memory, yes.

JohnnySic
05-27-2015, 10:01 AM
These playoffs have indeed sucked.

triangleoffense
05-27-2015, 10:03 AM
Terrible, bland, mid market teams at best

UK2K
05-27-2015, 10:08 AM
Clips over Spurs in a hard fought 7.
Rockets over Clips in a historic comeback.
Memphis vs GS was great.
Houston vs GS has been competitive three of the four games, and is one play away from being 2-2.

The WC has been awesome. The east is ass.

StephHamann
05-27-2015, 10:13 AM
Clips over Spurs in a hard fought 7.
Rockets over Clips in a historic comeback.
Memphis vs GS was great.
Houston vs GS has been competitive three of the four games, and is one play away from being 2-2.

The WC has been awesome. The east is ass.

Memphis vs GS sucked
Houston VS GS will be over today 4-1, boring.

Dallas Houston was horrible
Portland Memphis was even more horrible
Pelicans GSW was awful

Clippers Spurs was indeed awesome, + Houston Clippers was the most entertaining chokejob since Lebron 2011

2 good series out of 7, wow greatest playoffs ever. :applause:

Bobcats2013
05-27-2015, 10:15 AM
These playoffs would be extremely different if Anthony Davis would of lost to the Spurs.

UK2K
05-27-2015, 10:24 AM
Memphis vs GS sucked
Houston VS GS will be over today 4-1, boring.

Dallas Houston was horrible
Portland Memphis was even more horrible
Pelicans GSW was awful

Clippers Spurs was indeed awesome, + Houston Clippers was the most entertaining chokejob since Lebron 2011

2 good series out of 7, wow greatest playoffs ever. :applause:

The first two Hou/GS games were a blast, and probably some of the best basketball I've seen in a long time. Both games came down to the last 20 seconds or so. Sorry you didnt watch them.

Dallas and Houston was a blast. The whole series was full of runs, leads, blown leads, and story lines. Sorry if you didnt watch all the games.

Portland was crap. The Pelicans are the 8th seed so not sure what youre bitching about.

Clips/Spurs was a fantastic series.

Hou/Clips was a fantastic series, and comeback.

Sorry you dont watch all the games. It may be more enjoyable for you if you watch instead of checking box scores.

imdaman99
05-27-2015, 10:26 AM
It was missing Durant and Westbrook, 2 top 5 players. They are also 2 of the most exciting players in the game with a lot of fans and bigtime playoff performers.

UK2K
05-27-2015, 10:51 AM
It was missing Durant and Westbrook, 2 top 5 players. They are also 2 of the most exciting players in the game with a lot of fans and bigtime playoff performers.

And Kobe, and Wade, and Bosh, and Melo...

Lots of star power missing.

Relinquish
05-27-2015, 10:53 AM
These playoffs would be extremely different if Anthony Davis would of lost to the Spurs.

The Spurs being eliminated is one of the most entertaining things about this post season. It's boring as fk seeing them every damn year.

StephHamann
05-27-2015, 11:29 AM
The first two Hou/GS games were a blast, and probably some of the best basketball I've seen in a long time. Both games came down to the last 20 seconds or so. Sorry you didnt watch them.

Dallas and Houston was a blast. The whole series was full of runs, leads, blown leads, and story lines. Sorry if you didnt watch all the games.

Portland was crap. The Pelicans are the 8th seed so not sure what youre bitching about.

Clips/Spurs was a fantastic series.

Hou/Clips was a fantastic series, and comeback.

Sorry you dont watch all the games. It may be more enjoyable for you if you watch instead of checking box scores.

I watched all Dallas games, Houston was just abusing Dirk and always won the 4th quarter by a large margin. Rondo destroyed the series.

I agree that Houston GSW Game 2 was good, but the series overall will be boring.

UK2K
05-27-2015, 01:13 PM
I watched all Dallas games, Houston was just abusing Dirk and always won the 4th quarter by a large margin. Rondo destroyed the series.

I agree that Houston GSW Game 2 was good, but the series overall will be boring.

That Hou/GSW game 2 may be one of the best games I can remember watching. It would have been nice for Hou to win, but that 4th quarter was amazing. Watching Curry and Harden destroy their respective opponents... fantastic.