PDA

View Full Version : Cleveland fans do not deserve this - they are frauds

mistergreens
05-27-2015, 09:40 AM
Win or lose, they don't deserve the joy of watching Lebron play for them. They are frauds, every single one of them. The way they treated Lebron when he left was a joke, and to simply have all the lottery balls fall their way and get Lebron back to play for that owner is ridiculous.

I don't have hate for Lebron, but with their fake fans, man, you can't help but root for GSW.

imdaman99
05-27-2015, 09:42 AM
Why is that you think the genuine Cleveland fans are frauds? If you want a fraud, look no further than all these Warrior fans popping up once the Lakers have gone bad and they've gotten good. Or the guy that ditches his hometown team to win titles for another team in his prime.

Come up with a better thread, rook.

mistergreens
05-27-2015, 10:06 AM
Lettuce be real here. You couldn't find one Cleveland fan in 2011 who didn't hope LeBron died in a fire.

NumberSix
05-27-2015, 10:08 AM
Meh. Even if they don't like LeBron, they would still want their team to win.

It is funny though to see posters who spent the last 4 years saying "I wouldn't even want LeBron to come back" now acting like uber LeBron Stan-boys

ILLsmak
05-27-2015, 10:08 AM
It's like if your hot ass gf cheats on you and dumps you then comes back. Some people would just be like oh ok well if you wanna still **** me and do all of the things you did before, then sure.

For me, I would be like nahhhhh.

IMO (and this is a troll thread, as well as I will get slayed for this), Bron probably owes them this after that debacle. I am not a forgiver, but he had to earn their forgiveness. I wonder how many Cleveland fans really are huge Bron fans anymore... dudes that weren't just stans, I mean.

-Smak

inclinerator
05-27-2015, 01:56 PM
It's like if your hot ass gf cheats on you and dumps you then comes back. Some people would just be like oh ok well if you wanna still **** me and do all of the things you did before, then sure.

For me, I would be like nahhhhh.

IMO (and this is a troll thread, as well as I will get slayed for this), Bron probably owes them this after that debacle. I am not a forgiver, but he had to earn their forgiveness. I wonder how many Cleveland fans really are huge Bron fans anymore... dudes that weren't just stans, I mean.

-Smak

not even remotely the same

-smak

daily
05-27-2015, 01:58 PM
Meh. Even if they don't like LeBron, they would still want their team to win.

It is funny though to see posters who spent the last 4 years saying "I wouldn't even want LeBron to come back" now acting like uber LeBron Stan-boys

RBA's meltdown the night Lebron announced he was going to Miami :lol

FLDFSU
05-27-2015, 02:02 PM
Why is that you think the genuine Cleveland fans are frauds? If you want a fraud, look no further than all these Warrior fans popping up once the Lakers have gone bad and they've gotten good. Or the guy that ditches his hometown team to win titles for another team in his prime.

Come up with a better thread, rook.

I suppose that Steph Curry is ditching his hometown team to win titles?

What about Dwight? Did he ditch the Hawks to win titles for another team too?