PDA

View Full Version : i'm so confident in 2 for 6. that i'l ban myself if the Leastern rep wins somehow

kennethgriffin
05-27-2015, 12:26 PM
No need for bets

I dont care if anyone else leaves... i'l retire for good if Leaveland beats the best from the west

Never seen anything more sure than the warriors winning.

Your 2015 nba champions

The golden state warriors

RRR3
05-27-2015, 12:28 PM
#winitforISHLeBron

RoundMoundOfReb
05-27-2015, 12:32 PM
No. I want to see you meltdown.

ISHGoat
05-27-2015, 12:33 PM
Vegas currently has the odds at:

GSW 1.4
Cavs 3.0

Means cavs have about a 33% chance to win

33% chance that op leaves this forum for good is a great day for ISH

IMObjective
05-27-2015, 12:33 PM
Good call Kenneth, this place will be unbearable anyway if that actually happens. :lol

Derka
05-27-2015, 12:37 PM

I don't care who wins anymore but man oh man, the meltdowns if the Cavs win will be epic. Pompeii will look like a mild bowel movement in comparison.

EllisGW
05-27-2015, 12:44 PM
its gonna be annoying if the warriors win to have stupid jordan and kobe clowns rooting for us. I hate these stupid kids who are not true basketball fans but root for players only. These moron stans kill the game of basketball. At least lerbon stans are rooting for the cavs. Why can't these morons go away.

Eric Cartman
05-27-2015, 12:46 PM
You already have a ban bet with Cocaine80's you f*cking douchebag

Don't back out now pu$$y made nikka, making fellow laker fans look horrible with your constant stupidity.

J Shuttlesworth
05-27-2015, 12:48 PM
You already have a ban bet with Cocaine80's you f*cking douchebag

Don't back out now pu$$y made nikka, making fellow laker fans look horrible with your constant stupidity.
:roll:

BigBoss
05-27-2015, 12:50 PM
I'm with OP. It has 2007 written all over it. Cleveland cake walks to the Finals then gets exposed.

Dave3
05-27-2015, 01:00 PM
Come on, trolls never admit when they're wrong. Pleezebelieve performed some ridiculous gymnastics when Orlando beat the Cavs in 2009, all LeBron haters who swore he'd never win had pages full of excuses when 2012 happened, and this guy will do the same. If the Cavaliers win - "I guess I didn't foresee the refs just handing the title to LeBron" or "As usual, LeBron can only win in an injury plagued season" or "well, the GSW 11th man went down in game 6 so this series is annulled" or w/e he'll come up with.

All trolls do the same thing. Make promises for attention, it backfires, and they're full of excuses afterwards. He's the same as the rest of them.

FreezingTsmoove
05-27-2015, 01:01 PM
Does it really matter? OP will just come back as an alt :coleman:

IP address ban or GTFO

Kblaze8855
05-27-2015, 01:02 PM
Leaving isn't any kind of loss for you. Just spares you having to explain how wrong you were. People always disappear when they end up catastrophically incorrect. You don't see hawk fans making salty topics do you?

Disappearing when you're wrong is for internet cowards.

Which is why I suspect you wouldn't actually leave. You seem to be sustained by fighting on the internet about the same subject.

You would just move the goalposts and act like it isn't impressive while propping up the play of a couple of role players who have a hot shooting series.

Either way you aren't leaving.

RoundMoundOfReb
Come on, trolls never admit when they're wrong. Pleezebelieve performed some ridiculous gymnastics when Orlando beat the Cavs in 2009, all LeBron haters who swore he'd never win had pages full of excuses when 2012 happened, and this guy will do the same. If the Cavaliers win - "I guess I didn't foresee the refs just handing the title to LeBron" or "As usual, LeBron can only win in an injury plagued season" or "well, the GSW 11th man went down in game 6 so this series is annulled" or w/e he'll come up with.

All trolls do the same thing. Make promises for attention, it backfires, and they're full of excuses afterwards. He's the same as the rest of them.

I know. I dont expect him to admit he was wrong, I just wanna see which straws he grasps at.

Doranku
Leaving isn't any kind of loss for you. Just spares you having to explain how wrong you were. People always disappear when they end up catastrophically incorrect. You don't see hawk fans making salty topics do you?

Which is why I suspect you wouldn't actually leave. You seem to be sustained by fighting on the internet about the same subject.

You would just move the goalposts and act like it isn't impressive while propping up the play of a couple of role players who have a hot shooting series.

Damn. :oldlol:

Springsteen
05-27-2015, 01:05 PM

This is pretty much sums it up. Just take ISH for what it is. A bunch of trolling and mental gymnastics.

ISHGoat
05-27-2015, 01:10 PM

can you just do us all a favor and permaban him now?

also OP, if youre so confident, you should lay some of your hard earned money on GSW @ 1.4 ~ 1.5 odds

Trollsmasher
05-27-2015, 01:18 PM

rat poison

Beastmode88
05-27-2015, 01:24 PM
Cavs are so stacked and delly going to take out chef curry.

toneloc103
05-27-2015, 01:27 PM
No need for bets

I dont care if anyone else leaves... i'l retire for good if Leaveland beats the best from the west

Never seen anything more sure than the warriors winning.

Your 2015 nba champions

The golden state warriors

no one cares b

All Net
05-27-2015, 01:32 PM
I can sort out the contract if you wish

inclinerator
05-27-2015, 02:11 PM
do it

tmacattack33
05-27-2015, 02:18 PM
Nice.

I doubt the Cavs will win, but if they do then this (you leaving this board) would be an extra bonus.

So I was thinking...you might try to create another account if the Cavs win. So please message Jeff with your IP address and tell him to ban that IP if the Cavs win.

Let us know when that is done. Until then, your talk is cheap.

Springsteen
05-27-2015, 02:31 PM

:applause:

smoovegittar
05-27-2015, 05:35 PM
Do us all a favor and leave now.

Dro
05-27-2015, 05:38 PM
Kobe stans are becoming unbearable. What the hell is the problem? I went from wanting to see someone beat Cleveland to wanting Lebron to win the whole damn thing.......

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-27-2015, 05:39 PM
Kobe stans are becoming unbearable. What the hell is the problem? I went from wanting to see someone beat Cleveland to wanting Lebron to win the whole damn thing.......

Hah. I'm actually on the opposite side of the spectrum. Cav and LeBron fans have made me sick to my stomach, so now I want the Warriors to run a train on LeBron.

:lebroncry:

Da Hammer
05-27-2015, 05:40 PM
Damn OP getting slaughtered left and right :roll: :lol :lol :roll: :roll:

smoovegittar
05-27-2015, 05:40 PM
Well, they only have one more year to jump up and down and make noise.

Let them deal with it.

pauk
05-27-2015, 06:05 PM

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/msty.gif

Orlando Magic
05-27-2015, 06:08 PM

Haha, holy shit... blaze is on a roll today dropping truth bombs in stupid people's faces.

PLEASE!!!! PLEASSSSSSSE!!! :banana:

ImKobe
05-27-2015, 06:09 PM
Vegas currently has the odds at:

GSW 1.4
Cavs 3.0

Means cavs have about a 33% chance to win

33% chance that op leaves this forum for good is a great day for ISH

33%? Sounds like Bran's Finals win % in about 2-3 weeks time.

ShawkFactory
05-27-2015, 06:13 PM

Kyrie will score 29 in game 2, Kerr will be called for an iffy technical in the 3rd quarter of game 5, Bron will get away with an offensive foul in the closing moments of one of the games.

That'll be enough to dub this one as a third asterisk ring in the eyes of these people.

sportjames23
05-27-2015, 07:34 PM

reck't. :oldlol:

Alamо
05-27-2015, 07:40 PM
33%? Sounds like Bran's Finals win % in about 2-3 weeks time.

This man's math is on point

sd3035
Curry might be dizzy and sick for 2 weeks

Straight_Ballin
its gonna be annoying if the warriors win to have stupid jordan and kobe clowns rooting for us. I hate these stupid kids who are not true basketball fans but root for players only. These moron stans kill the game of basketball. At least lerbon stans are rooting for the cavs. Why can't these morons go away.

Do you even know wtf you are talking about? Stop confusing adults who discuss Kobe and MJ with Lebald kids.

Alamо
05-27-2015, 07:41 PM
Curry might be dizzy and sick for 2 weeks

Heard that man Curry is wearing a shooting sleeve with padding. Not looking good for the Warriors :(

ArbitraryWater
05-27-2015, 07:42 PM
Heard that man Curry is wearing a shooting sleeve with padding. Not looking good for the Warriors :(

seriously? sauce? and would that be that bad?! he could still play right

Alamо
05-27-2015, 07:44 PM
seriously? sauce? and would that be that bad?! he could still play right

The sleeve isn't bad, but a sore shooting arm would throw off any normal human's game. Still waiting to find out if Steph is a normal human or not though.

https://twitter.com/kbergcbs/status/603619418929635328

Asukal
05-27-2015, 07:45 PM
In the past few years, lestans have taken the title of most annoying stans from the kobetards. I'd rather have 2/6 than OP leaving this forum. :whatever:

eSOL
05-27-2015, 09:08 PM
OMG ****in back week for Kobe stans and LBJ trolls hahaha.

triangleoffense
05-27-2015, 09:12 PM
Right... like how a lot of "Heat fans" didn't become overnight Cav fans and vice versa during the decision.

Wally450
05-27-2015, 10:25 PM
I hope OP gets banned then breaks his neck.

Springsteen
05-27-2015, 11:46 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/msty.gif

wheres that jordan flop comp tho

jzek
05-27-2015, 11:53 PM
Including your alts?

ILLsmak
05-27-2015, 11:54 PM

Maybe but it's not always because you are wrong.

I remember I didn't get on ISH for awhile whenever Shaq lost in his true ring chasing years. It takes awhile to stomach something when you care.

ISH is luls anyway, people just want to troll you.

I like a clean break from shit when I am disappointed. Dudes like Silk just dip out though.

Anyone can be wrong if they speak a lot. I am wrong some. I think I am more right... no reason to disappear because there is usually more than 1 reason why you were wrong.

It's stupid to say shit like GUARANTEED tho.

-SMak