PDA

View Full Version :

truhooper
05-27-2015, 02:44 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hi1tnG4r024

Milwaukee Bucks forward Jared Dudley was a guest on a bunch of ESPN platforms Wednesday, and he did not hold back when asked for his opinion on various NBA subjects.

Dudley talked about the Cleveland Cavaliers and the impact Kevin Love

ISHGoat
05-27-2015, 02:46 PM
itt: truth

in b4 butthurt kobe stans

RoundMoundOfReb
05-27-2015, 02:46 PM
Yup Kobe is omega, LeBron is Alpha.

imdaman99
05-27-2015, 02:50 PM
No offense but Jared Dudley is a scrub in the NBA. Why should anyone care that a scrub doesn't want to play with Kobe?

Now if some superstar comes out and says it...

Also, he doesn't need to be throwing that word overrated around. It's like when Battier was talking about Melo being the easiest to guard and then we look up the stats and Melo routinely torched him.

Rocketswin2013
05-27-2015, 02:51 PM
Unfair saying Melo is considered top 5. People put him in the 10, though. At least until this year.

HOoopCityJones
05-27-2015, 02:53 PM
[QUOTE=truhooper]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hi1tnG4r024

Milwaukee Bucks forward Jared Dudley was a guest on a bunch of ESPN platforms Wednesday, and he did not hold back when asked for his opinion on various NBA subjects.

Dudley talked about the Cleveland Cavaliers and the impact Kevin Love

Mass Debator
05-27-2015, 02:54 PM
CP3? Pau? Swaggy?

tmacattack33
05-27-2015, 03:02 PM
"Most guys don

oh the horror
05-27-2015, 03:09 PM
So bum ass Jared Dudley who hasn't played with Kobe is saying this?

Okay bro.

tpols
05-27-2015, 03:09 PM
Sounds like a lot of jelly froom the 2010 WCFs..

http://www.onemanfastbreak.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/JaredDudley_KobeBryant2010playoffsgetty.jpg

ISHGoat
05-27-2015, 03:13 PM
as predicted, the flock of upset kobe stans come rushing in

ArbitraryWater
05-27-2015, 03:13 PM
Kobetards damage control

warriorfan
05-27-2015, 03:15 PM
:lol some bran stan just made this bs up and lied about "sources"

Dr Seuss
05-27-2015, 03:19 PM
Well, if anyone knows about people not wanting to play with people, it would be Dudley, considering no team wants him to play for them.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-27-2015, 03:27 PM
Well, if anyone knows about people not wanting to play with people, it would be Dudley, considering no team wants him to play for them.

http://media.giphy.com/media/5H0MVLq9wraQU/giphy.gif

Doranku
05-27-2015, 03:30 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

G0ATbe
05-27-2015, 03:30 PM
Won 5 championships despite nobody wanting to play with him? GOAT gonna GOAT:bowdown:

YouGotServed
05-27-2015, 03:39 PM
Says nobody wants to play with Kobe. When asked what does he think about James Harden he said moat players have the utmost respect for him.

Kobe stans, hold this L. :roll:

Springsteen
05-27-2015, 03:43 PM
:lol some bran stan just made this bs up and lied about "sources"

The video is right there. :biggums:

Jameerthefear
05-27-2015, 03:44 PM
Says nobody wants to play with Kobe. When asked what does he think about James Harden he said moat players have the utmost respect for him.

YGS win again
http://media.tumblr.com/e16dd16f4de841b391f118f72714a54e/tumblr_inline_nbat9kBEXc1satqni.gif

J Shuttlesworth
05-27-2015, 03:46 PM

YGS :applause:

ArbitraryWater
05-27-2015, 03:47 PM
http://media.giphy.com/media/5H0MVLq9wraQU/giphy.gif

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Knoe Itawl
05-27-2015, 03:47 PM
:oldlol: as usual Kobe Stans can't take the truth and thus let the insults fly at Dudley. This "scrub" made the NBA, so by your own logic isn't YOUR opinion worthless since you didn't?

I swear Bryant Stans live in a continuous delusional state where their love for a basketball player >>>>>>>>>> reality.

ArbitraryWater
05-27-2015, 03:52 PM
:oldlol: as usual Kobe Stans can't take the truth and thus let the insults fly at Dudley. This "scrub" made the NBA, so by your own logic isn't YOUR opinion worthless since you didn't?

I swear Bryant Stans live in a continuous delusional state where their love for a basketball player >>>>>>>>>> reality.

http://replygif.net/i/1408.gif

TylerOO
05-27-2015, 04:03 PM
Dudley spits facts.

Dr Seuss
05-27-2015, 04:06 PM

Yeah, theyre living the same type of delusion that kobe haters have. this was a topic of conversation last off season, someone in the media stated "no players would want to play with kobe" and what happened right after, players publicly said theyd love to play with him. but since that doesnt fit your argument, we'll just ignore that truth.

avonbarksdale
05-27-2015, 04:10 PM
lol jared dudley making fun of carmelo and kobe

as if those two even know who he is

HurricaneKid
05-27-2015, 04:11 PM
lol jared dudley making fun of carmelo and kobe

as if those two even know who he is

He is the one that won playoff games in the last two years.

SexSymbol
05-27-2015, 04:17 PM

rekt

avonbarksdale
05-27-2015, 04:20 PM
He is the one that won playoff games in the last two years.

yeah youre right i bet kobe and melo wish they were jared dudley

Knoe Itawl
05-27-2015, 04:23 PM
Yeah, theyre living the same type of delusion that kobe haters have. this was a topic of conversation last off season, someone in the media stated "no players would want to play with kobe" and what happened right after, players publicly said theyd love to play with him. but since that doesnt fit your argument, we'll just ignore that truth.

Riiiiight, so let's see what makes the most sense. Dudley, who since he's been in the NBA, we can presume has been around the talk in the locker rooms and out about how players feel about Kobe and.............

...........numerous NBA players who can do the easy, PC thing and say they would looooove to play with him, while not actually having to DO it. :oldlol:

Yes, we can easily see what makes the most sense.

ImKobe
05-27-2015, 04:24 PM
So, Kobe won 5 rings with no one wanting to play with him

just another reason he's the GOAT

SwayDizzle
05-27-2015, 04:27 PM

amen brother. Kobe da polarizing GAWD. you either in or out, no in between when it comes to basking in da GAWD's glory.

Clyde
05-27-2015, 04:30 PM
In other news Dudley is nearing the point of his career where he'd happily play with/for anyone.

Genaro
05-27-2015, 04:40 PM
When Kobe is out there overpassing and trying to get a TD? Maybe once or twice in a season but this is very rare, I don't know why he's talking about it.

Maybe people don't want to play with Kobe today since he's old, past his prime and nearly retired but some years ago? Garnett wanted to play with him, Kidd did, Jermaine O' Neal and obviously Gasol had no problems playing with him and winning 2 titles.

And why didn't OP create a thread when Durant and Paul George said they would have no problem playing with Kobe.

Rooster
05-27-2015, 04:46 PM
When Kobe is out there overpassing and trying to get a TD? Maybe once or twice in a season but this is very rare, I don't know why he's talking about it.

Maybe people don't want to play with Kobe today since he's old, past his prime and nearly retired but some years ago? Garnett wanted to play with him, Kidd did, Jermaine O' Neal and obviously Gasol had no problems playing with him and winning 2 titles.

And why didn't OP create a thread when Durant and Paul George said they would have no problem playing with Kobe.

Most of the players that played with Kobe had the best years of their career playing with him He even made Smush and Kwame a serviceable players.

chazzy
05-27-2015, 04:47 PM
Riiiiight, so let's see what makes the most sense. Dudley, who since he's been in the NBA, we can presume has been around the talk in the locker rooms and out about how players feel about Kobe and.............

...........numerous NBA players who can do the easy, PC thing and say they would looooove to play with him, while not actually having to DO it. :oldlol:

Yes, we can easily see what makes the most sense.
Whatever fits your agenda. Of course you crawl out of your hole for a topic like this #obsessed

Knoe Itawl
05-27-2015, 04:53 PM
Whatever fits your agenda. Of course you crawl out of your hole for a topic like this #obsessed

chazzy you dissapoint. :( I always remembered you being one of the more tolerable Bryant stans. I guess the intensity of Lebron ascending over the last few years has made even the more "reasonable" Kobe fans turn more like their rabid Stan cousins. Kinda like Republicans and the Tea Party. :oldlol:

At any rate, I can easily say that whenever I appear Kobe STans hop on my dikk no matter how long it's been. #kobestansobsessedwithknoe

Dr Seuss
05-27-2015, 04:55 PM
chazzy you dissapoint. :( I always remembered you being one of the more tolerable Bryant stans. I guess the intensity of Lebron ascending over the last few years has made even the more "reasonable" Kobe fans turn more like their rabid Stan cousins. Kinda like Republicans and the Tea Party. :oldlol:

At any rate, I can easily say that whenever I appear Kobe STans hop on my dikk no matter how long it's been. #kobestansobsessedwithknoe

so he counters what you have to say with fact, and you get butthurt, and will probably reply to this with pure speculation, yet again.

chazzy
05-27-2015, 04:59 PM
Aint nothing wrong with poking fun at how exclusively thirsty you are for any Kobe negative press :lol

He brought up a valid point that people like you will dismiss players saying the opposite.. and you proceeded to do just that lol

outbreak
05-27-2015, 05:00 PM

Times change, championship Kobe is gone and now he's just a hard ass on his team mates who demands a lot while sabotaging their chances of a win with a his own play. He hasn't aged gracefully but did anyone expect him to? His me first attitude is what made him great in his prime.

HurricaneKid
05-27-2015, 05:00 PM
In other news Dudley is nearing the point of his career where he'd happily play with/for anyone.

Actually, everyone expects him to opt out of his 4M+ salary next year so he can get more money.

But nice try.

Knoe Itawl
05-27-2015, 05:07 PM
so he counters what you have to say with fact, and you get butthurt, and will probably reply to this with pure speculation, yet again.

What "fact" did he counter with? He said whatever fits my agenda. What did he say to counter what I wrote? :confusedshrug:

By the way, what does Dudley have to GAIN by this? It couldn't just be that this is what he feels based on his own observations, what he's heard around the league (that he, you know, is IN)? Are you going to pull out the typical Stan argument when they hear something they dont' like and say that Dudley is a hater scrub who is jealous rather than someone just offering his honest opinion? Why the need to besmirch ANYONE who doesn't fall in line with Lord Kobe?

He just woke up one day, and decided to say he felt that way (which lines up with what the likes of Bogut, Smush, Bynum, Dwight, Shaq, etc.) have said about him. It also lines up with the article on the subject that was written last year. It also lines up with Kobe's play style being extremely polarizing. Look at the way he played last year. Have you played ball EVER? Would YOU think it was fun to play with someone who shot 100 times a game shooting like 30%??

navy
05-27-2015, 05:11 PM
You are guys are overreacting.

He's talking about OLD Kobe. Of course nobody wants to play with old Kobe. Dude is a scrub.

Whenever people were asked about playing with Kobe they mean prime Kobe Bryant. Top 10 player of all time.

No big deal. Can you think of a logical reason anyone would want to play with current Kobe? Dude is set to retire next year.

Dr Seuss
05-27-2015, 05:12 PM
What "fact" did he counter with? He said whatever fits my agenda. What did he say to counter what I wrote? :confusedshrug:

That actually my bad. i confused what he wrote with the poster above him.

chazzy
05-27-2015, 05:13 PM
He just woke up one day, and decided to say he felt that way (which lines up with what the likes of Bogut, Smush, Bynum, Dwight, Shaq, etc.)GREAT company, full of character guys :roll:
Look at the way he played last year.
I think anyone would agree that current, injury riddled Kobe isn't a desireable teammate

Knoe Itawl
05-27-2015, 05:18 PM
GREAT company, full of character guys :roll:
I think anyone would agree that current, injury riddled Kobe isn't a desireable teammate

And this is exactly what you guys do whenver someone says something you don't like about your God (you guys actually call him your God). You attack their character. Do you not understand that this only works in Kobe Stan world? In the real world, people are going to consider it when a bunch of a guy's fomer teammates have negative things to say about them. It's one thing if it's one or 2. But when it's that many AND a HOF coach, then most reasonable people would concede that there just might be something there. The Kobe Stan thinks everyone in the world is wrong except Kobe.

Dudley has no identifiable reason to make this up. Again, he's giving his opinion based on what he's observed (and it lines up with other evidence).

chazzy
05-27-2015, 05:23 PM
I don't understand why this is even a major topic. The Lakers aren't in the position they're in because Kobe's scaring free agents off. Are the Lakers really better off if they maxed out Melo? Or maxed out Dwight and his bad knees? They'd be a treadmill team

The idea no one wanted to play with Bryant was a flawed premise, a shallow reality. The Lakers never pursued the frontline players on the market, sparing salary-cap space for superstar classes in 2015 and '16.

"Facts are, 'Melo stayed in New York, partly because it was a great financial decision," Bryant told Yahoo. "LeBron going home speaks for itself.

"What the hell do you want me to do?"

Bryant shrugged and smiled. "Helps the click-thrus, though."

Truth be told, Indiana's Paul George was mortified a publication reported he didn't want to play with Bryant on the Lakers. He had a $100 million max deal to stay with the contending Pacers, and never considered the possibility of leaving Indiana.

HOoopCityJones
05-27-2015, 05:26 PM
[QUOTE]

chazzy
05-27-2015, 05:28 PM
And this is exactly what you guys do whenver someone says something you don't like about your God (you guys actually call him your God). You attack their character. Do you not understand that this only works in Kobe Stan world? In the real world, people are going to consider it when a bunch of a guy's fomer teammates have negative things to say about them. It's one thing if it's one or 2. But when it's that many AND a HOF coach, then most reasonable people would concede that there just might be something there. The Kobe Stan thinks everyone in the world is wrong except Kobe.

Dudley has no identifiable reason to make this up. Again, he's giving his opinion based on what he's observed (and it lines up with other evidence).
Aaand you dismiss anyone who says good things about Kobe because it's "easy"and "pc." Soo.. :confusedshrug:

ZMonkey11
05-27-2015, 05:28 PM

What went down was KD said he would love to play with Kobe. His experience with Kobe was during the Olympics when every player was great. I don't remember another player stating anything. It was KD making a comment about it. Being politically correct.

Don't have a revisionist memory.

NBAplayoffs2001
05-27-2015, 05:29 PM
Kobe tries to play hero ball way too often.

HOoopCityJones
05-27-2015, 05:33 PM
What went down was KD said he would love to play with Kobe. His experience with Kobe was during the Olympics when every player was great. I don't remember another player stating anything. It was KD making a comment about it. Being politically correct.

Paul George said it too. :roll:

Even Pau, left not because of Kobe , but because management kept hiring Coaches who didn't cater to his strengths.

chazzy
05-27-2015, 05:33 PM

http://www.si.com/nba/2015/04/09/matt-barnes-kobe-bryant-lakers-clippers-mitch-kupchak
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/2014/12/16/kevin-durant-kobe-bryant-lakers/20506671/
http://www.slamonline.com/nba/paul-george-denies-didnt-want-play-kobe-bryant/#wYYhZdoEjZY6csXu.97

HOoopCityJones
05-27-2015, 05:35 PM
http://www.si.com/nba/2015/04/09/matt-barnes-kobe-bryant-lakers-clippers-mitch-kupchak
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/2014/12/16/kevin-durant-kobe-bryant-lakers/20506671/
http://www.slamonline.com/nba/paul-george-denies-didnt-want-play-kobe-bryant/#wYYhZdoEjZY6csXu.97

Murder.

LBJ stans have to rely on the likes of Smush Parker and Jared ****ing Dudley to legitimize their drivel.

Bandito
05-27-2015, 05:37 PM

Actually that just proves Kobe lives rent free in your bald head.

Da Hammer
05-27-2015, 05:37 PM

I think Harden would trade all that "respect" for a title let alone 5 titles. And I'm far from a Kobe stan.

dubeta
05-27-2015, 05:38 PM
Kobe can make a team good, but only if it was great to begin with.

HOoopCityJones
05-27-2015, 05:39 PM
This ni99a Dudley just tryna get a job at ESPN.

What he said doesn't even make sense.

"Oh Kobe shoot too much , but then he over passes tryna get Triple doubles"

Lmao.

Levity
05-27-2015, 05:46 PM
its obvious that Dudley is still pissed that Kobe mouthed "fvcking f@ggot" during a game

"not in my house. not anywhere"

Magic 32
05-27-2015, 05:47 PM
http://cdn3.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1697275/JaredDudley_KobeBryant2010playoffsgetty.jpg

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/620749_o.gif

http://www.obsessedwithsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/jared-dudley-lebron-knicks-twitter.jpg

https://uproxx.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/jared-dudley-269x360.jpg

YouGotServed
05-27-2015, 05:50 PM
Kobe stans stay taking these Ls

http://media.tumblr.com/e16dd16f4de841b391f118f72714a54e/tumblr_inline_nbat9kBEXc1satqni.gif

ImKobe
05-27-2015, 05:56 PM

More like Houston.

Furthest you've made in the Playoffs since 09, just to lose to the eventual champs again :applause:

hold this L, fakkit.

gts
05-27-2015, 06:00 PM
So a guy who's whole game is centered around standing and waiting for somebody to pass him the ball doesn't want to play with Kobe...

go figure...:lol

playing with Kobe would actually require him to have some level of BBall IQ

Also said Carmelo is the most overrated player in the game, seems he's a touch bitter about something

KembaWalker
05-27-2015, 06:09 PM
Damn these nikkas BETA af, they only saying it cause they can't handle the level of work ethic Kobe Da GAWD expects, that's why Dwight couldn't play with him

Cold soul
05-27-2015, 06:23 PM
Lol at this no name scrub who cares what he thinks he's a bum.

KingLeBronJames
05-27-2015, 06:47 PM
This idiot Jared Dudely said Kobe played 70 games last season. :oldlol:

Vancouver-Grizz
05-27-2015, 06:55 PM
biggest dumbass comment from Dudley.

Scrubby Dudley should worry about his own game.

FlashDwyaneWade3
05-27-2015, 07:07 PM
http://cdn3.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1697275/JaredDudley_KobeBryant2010playoffsgetty.jpg

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/620749_o.gif

http://www.obsessedwithsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/jared-dudley-lebron-knicks-twitter.jpg

https://uproxx.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/jared-dudley-269x360.jpg
There goes Dudley's credibility about "Most don't wanna play with Kobe."

Showtime2001
05-27-2015, 07:53 PM

James Harden = career loser

Kobe Bryant = career winner

:yaohappy:

Clyde
05-27-2015, 08:40 PM
Actually, everyone expects him to opt out of his 4M+ salary next year so he can get more money.

But nice try.

:roll:

Im sure teams are lining up as we speak.

funnystuff
05-27-2015, 08:43 PM
Kobe tries to play hero ball way too often.
He's never played any other way. Unfortunately for him, that kind of play hurts with age and imo if he stopped being so self centered he could be helping his legacy rather than hurt it.

Mr Feeny
05-27-2015, 09:04 PM
[QUOTE=truhooper]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hi1tnG4r024

According to Dudley, the Los Angeles Lakers superstar guard

MEB2kDeez
05-27-2015, 09:15 PM
"You can

TheBigVeto
05-28-2015, 01:14 AM
More like Houston.

Furthest you've made in the Playoffs since 09, just to lose to the eventual champs again :applause:

hold this L, fakkit.

Oh he :mad:

Xoush
05-28-2015, 02:54 AM
Most guys don't have championships.