PDA

View Full Version : If youre a lebron hater, you DO NOT want to be propping up the warriors

ISHGoat
05-27-2015, 03:47 PM
self explanatory

i dont understand why all these retarded kobe stans are saying:

2/6 lock
gsw sweep guarantee
etc

that just means if lebron somehow does win the finals, it would be that much worse, but i wouldnt expect a kobe stan to be rational

Alamо
05-27-2015, 03:52 PM
This is what ISH has come to huh?

So sad :(

ISHGoat
05-27-2015, 03:54 PM

3 fmvp
3 rings
4 mvp
6 finals
in 12 seasons

turned jr smith into prime ray allen
turned delly into white man's bruce bowen
turned shumpert into kobe with better defense and a 3pt shot
turned TT into rodman
turned mozgov into pau gasol

win or lose, hes a top 5 player of all time

how great is our LeGawd?:bowdown:

JerrySeinfeld
05-27-2015, 03:57 PM
That's the beauty of it all. 2/6 is basically a lock at this point. Cleveland hasn't faced a team half as good as the Warriors since the playoffs started.

ISHGoat
05-27-2015, 03:58 PM
That's the beauty of it all. 2/6 is basically a lock at this point. Cleveland hasn't faced a team half as good as the Warriors since the playoffs started.

put your money where your mouth is and lay a large bet then

TheMan
05-27-2015, 04:00 PM
3 fmvp
3 rings
4 mvp
6 finals
in 12 seasons

turned TT into rodman

But what if he does end up 2/6? Fringe top 12 maybe? :confusedshrug:

edit, reread your post and I at first didn't notice this doozy "win or lose", lmao :no: can't have it both ways you delusional LeStan:coleman:

JerrySeinfeld
05-27-2015, 04:00 PM
put your money where your mouth is and lay a large bet then

I won't do it because a wise man knows that you never bet against Joey Crawford.

That being said, 2/6 nikka. It's coming.

TheMan
05-27-2015, 04:01 PM

Who's the pretty girl in your avatar?

ISHGoat
05-27-2015, 04:02 PM
I won't do it because a wise man knows that you never bet against Joey Crawford.

your two statements are contradictory

lebron hater logic at its finest

JerrySeinfeld
05-27-2015, 04:05 PM
your two statements are contradictory

lebron hater logic at its finest

Not contradictory at all. Warriors are the far better team but even the casual fans should know that the NBA doesn't want a 4 game finals series.

Once you get Joey Crawford, Scott Foster, or Dan Crawford in there, extending the series to 6 games, anything could happen. Especially if Delly sweeps the leg on Curry :lol

ISHGoat
05-27-2015, 04:06 PM
Not contradictory at all. Warriors are the far better team but even the casual fans should know that the NBA doesn't want a 4 game finals series.

Once you get Joey Crawford, Scott Foster, or Dan Crawford in there, extending the series to 6 games, anything could happen. Especially if Delly sweeps the leg on Curry :lol

so is 2/6 a lock or not?

JerrySeinfeld
05-27-2015, 04:07 PM
so is 2/6 a lock or not?

It's a lock.

r15mohd
05-27-2015, 04:27 PM
it's a lock, but I wouldnt doubt the refs...anything could happen! :wtf: :rolleyes: then it's not a lock dummy! :facepalm

ImKobe
05-27-2015, 04:29 PM
so is 2/6 a lock or not?

It's a done deal. Warriors are the 2015 NBA Champions.

JerrySeinfeld
05-27-2015, 04:38 PM
it's a lock, but I wouldnt doubt the refs...anything could happen! :wtf: :rolleyes: then it's not a lock dummy! :facepalm

Basically all but a lock, the confusion here is coming from OP talking about betting on the Warriors like they aren't the clear favorites

r15mohd
05-27-2015, 04:41 PM
Basically all but a lock, the confusion here is coming from OP talking about betting on the Warriors like they aren't the clear favorites

:hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: you need help! :lol

ISHGoat
05-27-2015, 04:41 PM

they are roughly 2:1 favourites as per vegas books

so if you think the warriors are a LOCK, you would have no problems putting some hard earned coin on those odds

pauk
05-27-2015, 04:45 PM

Havent i already exposed this "X of X Finals" retardness?
You still use it and look like a fool?

You just dont get it, 2 of 5.... 2 of 6... 2 of 50... 2 of 1000... the more the better, its NOT an insult, its the OPPOSITE...... he won 2 NBA championships and 5 Conference Championships (thats what a Finals appearance is), actually 6 now, 5 straight, only done by Bill Russell & Bob Cousy (think about that).... its better than 2 NBA championships and 2 Conference Championships/Finals Appearances......

IT ADDS TO THE RESUME, IT DOESNT TAKE AWAY.......

...and are you also aware that 2/6 is coming just as much as 3/6 could be coming aswell? But you have to first go to the Finals for any of that to happen.... instead of doing what you think is better to do, which is to quit/lose earlier than Finals or miss the playoffs to not risk messing up that "X of X in Finals" stat....

Spurs m8
05-27-2015, 05:26 PM
self explanatory

i dont understand why all these retarded kobe stans are saying:

2/6 lock
gsw sweep guarantee
etc

that just means if lebron somehow does win the finals, it would be that much worse, but i wouldnt expect a kobe stan to be rational

hey moron...you realize you don't have to be a kobe hater to see how much of an insecure, pathetic loser LeBron is, right?

by far the biggest wanker in the league

sportjames23
05-27-2015, 05:47 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :cheers:

KembaWalker
05-27-2015, 06:12 PM
3 fmvp
3 rings
4 mvp
6 finals
in 12 seasons

turned TT into rodman

So you're telling me LeBron has a team of
Prime Allen
Bruce Bowen
Kobe
Rodman
Pau

:biggums:

How much help does he need #noexcuses

bobeticus
05-27-2015, 07:42 PM
3 fmvp
3 rings
4 mvp
6 finals
in 12 seasons

turned TT into rodman

WTF dude... he's a hustle player :no:

Asukal
05-27-2015, 07:48 PM
Havent i already exposed this "X of X Finals" retardness?
You still use it and look like a fool?

You just dont get it, 2 of 5.... 2 of 6... 2 of 50... 2 of 1000... the more the better, its NOT an insult, its the OPPOSITE...... he won 2 NBA championships and 5 Conference Championships (thats what a Finals appearance is), actually 6 now, 5 straight, only done by Bill Russell & Bob Cousy (think about that).... its better than 2 NBA championships and 2 Conference Championships/Finals Appearances......

IT ADDS TO THE RESUME, IT DOESNT TAKE AWAY.......

...and are you also aware that 2/6 is coming just as much as 3/6 could be coming aswell? But you have to first go to the Finals for any of that to happen.... instead of doing what you think is better to do, which is to quit/lose earlier than Finals or miss the playoffs to not risk messing up that "X of X in Finals" stat....

Ohhh da meltdown is real. :oldlol: :lol :roll:

2/6 soon... :banana: