PDA

View Full Version : Will you respect Curry more than Lebron if...

Real14
05-28-2015, 04:22 AM
....he wins tha 2015 nba finals and finals MVP? (which will more than likely happen anyway:lol )

Prometheus
05-28-2015, 04:25 AM
2>1

Real14
05-28-2015, 04:28 AM
2>1
2 asterisks is better than 1 ring?:oldlol:

Lebron23
05-28-2015, 04:31 AM
Neither LeBron or Curry don't give a F*ck about your opinions.

Genaro
05-28-2015, 04:32 AM
Stop jinxing. Sometimes I think you're a Lebron fan jinxing on purpose.

Real14
05-28-2015, 06:15 AM
Stop jinxing. Sometimes I think you're a Lebron fan jinxing on purpose.
:coleman:

Real14
05-28-2015, 06:17 AM
Neither LeBron or Curry don't give a F*ck about your opinions.
and Lebron gives a flyin' phuck about your bitch ass opinions?:lol

MP.Trey
05-28-2015, 06:17 AM
2>1
1/1 > 2/6. It's all about percentages here.

LBJ 23
05-28-2015, 06:38 AM
Why would anyone respect the best player in the world Curry and Warriors if they win?

They would win against an injured, crippled team from ''LeEast'' or historically weak eastern conference. Why should anyone give them any credit?

Put Lebron on that Warriors team and Curry on the Cavs(playing without Love and with crippled Irving), would anyone give Lebron any credit in that scenario? I think we all know what we would be hearing on here, east being weak is being held against Lebron in previous rounds already, imagine Lebron ACTUALLY playing in the Finals AGAINST an eastern team from historically weak conference.

Lebron haters logic mindfcked right now :lebronamazed:

sportjames23
05-28-2015, 06:44 AM
and Lebron gives a flyin' phuck about your bitch ass opinions?:lol

:roll: :roll: :roll:

FPJ
05-28-2015, 07:12 AM
I will respect the mods if they IP ban OP.

diamenz
05-28-2015, 07:19 AM
i already respect curry more than i do lebron. it doesn't mean he's the better player, but who in their right mind doesn't? dude's a clown.

ILLsmak
05-28-2015, 07:43 AM
Why would anyone respect the best player in the world Curry and Warriors if they win?

They would win against an injured, crippled team from ''LeEast'' or historically weak eastern conference. Why should anyone give them any credit?

Put Lebron on that Warriors team and Curry on the Cavs(playing without Love and with crippled Irving), would anyone give Lebron any credit in that scenario? I think we all know what we would be hearing on here, east being weak is being held against Lebron in previous rounds already, imagine Lebron ACTUALLY playing in the Finals AGAINST an eastern team from historically weak conference.

Lebron haters logic mindfcked right now :lebronamazed:

I'd respect him for the whole year, coming out of nowhere as an elite team, a great season, MVP, FMVP, 67 games wins a bunch of superstars.

The Bron thing is just... it's boring to watch him play teams year after year that basically can't beat his squad. That's the part that I "hate." I wanna see Bron in a good series. It doesn't often happen before the Finals.

-Smak

dunksby
05-28-2015, 07:48 AM
LeBron is a superstar vet who has proved himself on different teams, has more silverware, fame and popularity. Hell he has a better personality than Curry as well, a better all around game and is a much more versatile player so there is no way losing to a much better team would take away my respect for him.

Taller than CP3
05-28-2015, 07:49 AM
Yes.

1/1 and he didn't have to collude with 2 other All Stars in the weakest conference to get it.

Alamо
05-28-2015, 08:01 AM
LeBron is a superstar vet who has proved himself on different teams, has more silverware, fame and popularity. Hell he has a better personality than Curry as well, a better all around game and is a much more versatile player so there is no way losing to a much better team would take away my respect for him.

Idk what cutlery has to do with basketball but :bowdown:

pauk
05-28-2015, 08:07 AM
This is not Carmelo or T-Mac or Durant we are talking about, no pun intended but i mean this is a guy with 2 fmvps/championships, 4 mvps and so on arguably greatest talent ever who is a top 10 all-time player we are talking about here....

It will take a little bit more than beating his injury dismantled team once with a much better team at its full health.... im sure you are aware, somewhere deep down inside your blinded Lebron hatred....

dunksby
05-28-2015, 08:08 AM
Idk what cutlery has to do with basketball but :bowdown:
Steph prolly still eats using stainless steel :facepalm

LBJ 23
05-28-2015, 09:29 AM
I'd respect him for the whole year, coming out of nowhere as an elite team, a great season, MVP, FMVP, 67 games wins a bunch of superstars.

The Bron thing is just... it's boring to watch him play teams year after year that basically can't beat his squad. That's the part that I "hate." I wanna see Bron in a good series. It doesn't often happen before the Finals.

-Smak

So Lebron plays in the East, fck it.

Should he go from Miami to some Western team this past year so he could finally get some credit? But where could he go to receive some credit if he wins though?

He goes to Houston (Howard, Harden) ---> stacked
He goes to San Antonio(Parker, Duncan, Leonard, Ginobili) ---> stacked
He goes to LAC ( Griffin, Paul) ----> stacked
He goes Warriors (Klay, Curry) ----> stacked
He goes to OKC, don't even need to continue

So where should he really go to play? He can't stay in Miami, Wade and Bosh 2 superstars---> stacked so if he wins anything means nothing.

He joined a team from the bottom in the east, yes then Love came but he is out for the playoffs, and he still doesn't get any credit on here from you guys?

So he should really only play for some Western bottom team with a 2nd option being a player like Udrih or something similar. That's when he would finally receive just a little bit of credit from all you guys?

Well goddamn the standards he is held to are higher than even Jordan, Bird, Jabbar, Magic together could only dream of......

Dresta
05-28-2015, 09:31 AM
He'll definitely have shown himself to have the bigger set of balls, that's for sure...

LBJ 23
05-28-2015, 09:38 AM
He'll definitely have shown himself to have the bigger set of balls, that's for sure...

Yes cuz that's the only goal of every NBA player, to go to the worst team possible to show how big their set of the balls is. That's why all the legends in the past did that, oh wait....

Fckin retard :facepalm