PDA

View Full Version : The King stays the King - D'Angelo Barksdale

The_Yearning
05-28-2015, 02:16 PM
All roads and paths will eventually lead to the King.

I've never rooted for LeBron but for this finals, I'm rooting for King James to cement his legacy.

The Warriors have had it easy all season. The last time a team was this dominant (2000 Lakers) they almost got knocked out in the WCF by the Blazers save for a massive collapse. The Warriors have yet to face such adversity therefore they aren't ready to win it all yet.

All the pressure is on the Warriors. Cavs are playing with house money right now with injuries to Kyrie and Love. And we all know how much a frontrunner LeBron is when he is playing with house money.

fragokota
05-28-2015, 02:21 PM
All roads and paths will eventually lead to the King.

I've never rooted for LeBron but for this finals, I'm rooting for King James to cement his legacy.

The Warriors have had it easy all season. The last time a team was this dominant (2000 Lakers) they almost got knocked out in the WCF by the Blazers save for a massive collapse. The Warriors have yet to face such adversity therefore they aren't ready to win it all yet.

All the pressure is on the Warriors. Cavs are playing with house money right now with injuries to Kyrie and Love. And we all know how much a frontrunner LeBron is when he is playing with house money.

Warriors in 5.

scm5
05-28-2015, 02:32 PM
Warriors in 5.

I think you're right, but it'll be 5 very close games. Tristan Thompson is beasting.

fragokota
05-28-2015, 02:38 PM
I think you're right, but it'll be 5 very close games. Tristan Thompson is beasting.

He is but Warriors are stacked. Bogut, Green, HB, Speights will be back by then and Lee. Cavs are pretty thin in the paint besides Mozgov,Thompson.

Dbrog
05-28-2015, 02:40 PM
Sorry but the Cavs are gonna end up like D'Angelo in these finals :oldlol:

PJR
05-28-2015, 03:43 PM
The Cavs are Stringer, and Warriors are Brother Mouzone.

HomieWeMajor
05-28-2015, 03:45 PM
Curry gon' get got like the boy Wallace.
Light skin ni99as will never prosper

r15mohd
05-28-2015, 03:46 PM
would like Lebron to win this year, but the team is depleted to what it could really do. now can they win, yes, but it's going to take a spectacular series from Lebron and everyone else pulling their weight to compensate for KLove's absence and a hobbled Kyrie.

who knows, maybe Lebron does pull it off :confusedshrug:

GSW in 6