PDA

View Full Version : Curry > CP3

aj1987
05-28-2015, 04:39 PM
CP3 again proved himself to be a mental midget. Dude just can't play in the postseason without choking. Giving up a 3-1 lead? :facepalm :facepalm

To the Rockets of all teams...:facepalm :facepalm

Curry > ChokeP3 and it's not even close.

EDIT:Still can't believe that this flopping choker make the 1st team All-D.

DMAVS41
05-28-2015, 04:44 PM
Hard to honestly know.

I'm really not sure if CP3 has the ability to play well consistently deep into the playoffs. He always seem to either make a horrible mistake or mistakes...and tires out.

IGOTGAME
05-28-2015, 04:45 PM
Hard to honestly know.

I'm really not sure if CP3 has the ability to play well consistently deep into the playoffs. He always seem to either make a horrible mistake or mistakes...and tires out.

to be fair...Curry doesn't have to handle anywhere near the same load. but, i've always thought this was an issue with him after the surgery

aj1987
05-28-2015, 04:48 PM
Hard to honestly know.

3-1, dude. 3-1.

DMAVS41
05-28-2015, 04:50 PM
to be fair...Curry doesn't have to handle anywhere near the same load. but, i've always thought this was an issue with him after the surgery

yea...that is why I said it's hard to know.

but...there just aren't tangible excuses for last year and this year. that shit he pulled last year against the Thunder...then lets his team give up that lead to clinch a series at home...

you just lose the benefit of the doubt when you pull that crap and have virtually nothing to hang your hat on

curry isn't just some other good guard at this point. the dude is doing things we've never seen.

i don't agree with them, but people are legit saying curry is better than lebron.

so not like it's crazy to take curry over cp3 given the evidence.

ArbitraryWater
05-28-2015, 04:52 PM
LoneyROY been completely MIA and I won't blame him.. epic meltdown from the team, and CP3, man.. thought this ****er was on a mission and then :facepalm

But I don't fault him too much, refs interruped their Game 7 comeback, can't be forgotten.

IGOTGAME
05-28-2015, 04:53 PM
yea...that is why I said it's hard to know.

but...there just aren't tangible excuses for last year and this year. that shit he pulled last year against the Thunder...then lets his team give up that lead to clinch a series at home...

you just lose the benefit of the doubt when you pull that crap and have virtually nothing to hang your hat on

curry isn't just some other good guard at this point. the dude is doing things we've never seen.

i don't agree with them, but people are legit saying curry is better than lebron.

so not like it's crazy to take curry over cp3 given the evidence.

people also said Jeremy Lin was going to be a hall of famer. People lack context or foresight.

Young X
05-28-2015, 04:53 PM
OP is the same dude who said Kevin Love was better than CP3. Anyone who watched Paul closely over the past couple of years knows he deserved consideration for the All Defensive 1st team. He's one of the top perimeter defenders in the league.
Hard to honestly know.

I'm really not sure if CP3 has the ability to play well consistently deep into the playoffs. He always seem to either make a horrible mistake or mistakes...and tires out.What horrible mistakes does he keep making besides game 5 against OKC last year?

aj1987
05-28-2015, 04:59 PM
OP is the same dude who said Kevin Love was better than CP3.
Sure. If K-Love is 100% healthy, I'd take him over CP3. The floor spacing and the rebounding he provides is more valuable than a mental midget choker.

Anyone who watched Paul closely over the past couple of years knows he deserved consideration for the All Defensive 1st team. He's one of the top perimeter defenders in the league.What horrible mistakes does he keep making besides game 5 against OKC last year?
Yeah, ok. Dude flops more than Harden, can't check players bigger than him, needs a TON of help defense to shut down his primary defender, etc.. Yeah, he's not 1st team all defense (at least this season).

Mass Debator
05-28-2015, 05:01 PM
1. CP3 didn't choke. The whole team did including Doc foremost. Plus, the Rockets were crazy hot from 3 and the Clips role players were blue mountain cold. Sharp shooting Redick being 6/26 in the last 3 games. :facepalm

2. CP3 deserved his place on the All-Defensive team. The load he has to carry on offense but still be a terror on defense? That's some peak Jordan, Kobe, Wade, and Lebron shit right there.

3. Yeah, Curry > CP3 slightly. Only if CP3 was 6'3" though...

Young X
05-28-2015, 05:09 PM
Yeah, ok. Dude flops more than Harden, can't check players bigger than him, needs a TON of help defense to shut down his primary defender, etc.. Yeah, he's not 1st team all defense (at least this season).I can tell you don't watch him play other than nationally televised games.

He guards players bigger than him all the time. They've put him on players like Harden, Durant, and Kobe in 4th quarters and he's done a great job on them. The Clippers won game 4 against OKC last season in part because of how he eliminated KD's ability to put the ball on the floor. He was #1 among perimeter defenders in 2014 in FG% against. He's led the league in steals 6 times.

aj1987
05-28-2015, 05:10 PM
1. CP3 didn't choke. The whole team did including Doc foremost. Plus, the Rockets were crazy hot from 3 and the Clips role players were blue mountain cold. Sharp shooting Redick being 6/26 in the last 3 games. :facepalm

2. CP3 deserved his place on the All-Defensive team. The load he has to carry on offense but still be a terror on defense? That's some peak Jordan, Kobe, Wade, and Lebron shit right there.

3. Yeah, Curry > CP3 slightly. Only if CP3 was 6'3" though...
1. The Clips had 2 All-NBA third team, 2 All-Def first, 1 All-NBA 1st, and DPOY runner up. Yeah, that's a choke.

2. Terror? :roll:

3. If only LeBron had Curry's jumper. If only Wade was never injured. Etc.

I can tell you don't watch him play other than nationally televised games.

Can't really watch those games since I was in the US for only 3 months this season. Streaming is an option, if you don't know.

:roll: @ stopping Kobe. :roll: :roll:

Sure, he did good against KD. Not gonna argue with that.

Rocketswin2013
05-28-2015, 05:16 PM
Variables

24-Inch_Chrome
05-28-2015, 05:16 PM
Curry is a better player but CP3 is a better PG and a more complete player (elite on both sides of the ball) imo.

ArbitraryWater
05-28-2015, 05:18 PM
Sure. If K-Love is 100% healthy, I'd take him over CP3. The floor spacing and the rebounding he provides is more valuable than a mental midget choker.

Yeah, ok. Dude flops more than Harden, can't check players bigger than him, needs a TON of help defense to shut down his primary defender, etc.. Yeah, he's not 1st team all defense (at least this season).

http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah306/MaleRuler/GIFs/tumblr_nequp1cpqM1u3o7azo1_400_zpsvxow4mmr.gif

Nashty
05-28-2015, 05:19 PM
Paul is not All Defense, and he hasn't been since he played in New Orleans. There are at least 10 guards that are better than him.

navy
05-28-2015, 05:23 PM
Curry might have surpassed CP3. And it's because he plays more like a shooting guard than a point guard so he can shoulder a teams need for scoring.

I gave CP3 a pass for the hornets, as no i dont really care about how far he should have gotten with those teams, but this year and last year have just been embarassing displays.

Last year was more of mistake than a choke to me. I dont think the pressure/playoffs got to him or anything, but that game turned out bad with no help from the refs as he was even fouled on his last attempt turnover. However he tried to draw an unnecessary 3 point foul and it cost him.

This year that 40-15 fourth quarter was insane. But you gotta give Blake Griffin some blame as well. He went scoreless in that quarter and it's time that he showed he's the best player on the Clippers. But damn. 3-1 lead? Game 6 up big at home? You have to win that game.

It's unfortunate, but next year the Clippers need to go deeper. you dont get many chances in the nba, I just hope Paul hasnt missed his window.

Out_In_Utah
05-28-2015, 05:46 PM
Sure. If K-Love is 100% healthy, I'd take him over CP3.
:roll:

aj1987
05-28-2015, 05:56 PM
http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah306/MaleRuler/GIFs/tumblr_nequp1cpqM1u3o7azo1_400_zpsvxow4mmr.gif

:roll:

Why are you retards laughing? AW, you really need to get some sunlight, kid. It's for your own good.

Love is a better rebounder, shooter, and a better floor spacer. The things which LeBron NEEDS to succeed. You should know that, AW, since you suck LeBron's dick on a daily basis.

ArbitraryWater
05-28-2015, 05:57 PM
Why are you retards laughing? AW, you really need to get some sunlight, kid. It's for your own good.

Love is a better rebounder, shooter, and a better floor spacer. The things which LeBron NEEDS to succeed. You should know that, AW, since you suck LeBron's dick on a daily basis.

navy
05-28-2015, 06:15 PM

Stop it. Chris Paul is better than Love and it has nothing to do with Lebron. He's just a better player, even if CP3 is a mental midget choker as you put it.

In fact Chris Paul is a better shooter than Love. He's the best midrange shooter in the game and has turned into a near elite 3 point shooter.