PDA

View Full Version : DWade open to leaving Heat...

r15mohd
05-28-2015, 07:19 PM
If he's asking more than what he's already getting, $16 mil...cut him loose. He's worth $10mil Max at this point in his career. No way is he really trying to give the Heat a 'Kobe'

http://i60.tinypic.com/equw4x.jpg

Milbuck
05-28-2015, 07:20 PM
Wade on the Clippers is very intriguing. Dude could do wonders for the mindset of that team.

Taller than CP3
05-28-2015, 07:20 PM
he just wants to follow Lebron in Cleveland like James Jones and Mike Miller did.

navy
05-28-2015, 07:22 PM
he just wants to follow Lebron in Cleveland like James Jones and Mike Miller did.
If the Cavs had Capspace, I wouldnt be surprised.

Wade can definitely still help a team get over the hump. He cant shoot but put him on the Grizzlies who need some scoring, Portland who needs a two guard, or with the Pelicans who need to ditch their guard rotation and you should see a decent contender born.

r15mohd
05-28-2015, 07:25 PM

Personally, I'd resign JR and Shump before Wade. they fit the bill with the Cavs a lot better...Wade doesn't realize his days are numbered, like Kobe, in that injuries are the biggest enemies for them right now

Nuff Said
05-28-2015, 07:26 PM
Smfh. They'll reach an agreement.

JohnFreeman
05-28-2015, 07:27 PM
He won't leave

r15mohd
05-28-2015, 07:28 PM
Basically, he's wanting something like $50mil over 3yrs...I don't see any team giving him that tbh

navy
05-28-2015, 07:28 PM
Personally, I'd resign JR and Shump before Wade. they fit the bill with the Cavs a lot better...Wade doesn't realize his days are numbered, like Kobe, in that injuries are the biggest enemies for them right now
I didnt mean it like that , I meant it as if the Cavs could get Wade, Lebron would force them to get Wade granted Wade was really leaving the Heat (he wont).

r15mohd
05-28-2015, 07:29 PM
Smfh. They'll reach an agreement.

I hope they don't...so much rather we use the money on less-prone-to-injury players...or Wade settles for a 3yr-$35mil deal

Since the latter isn't possible, I can see him walking. Anyhow Riley gives in to Wades demands, the Heat are fcked for next summers FA pickups

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-28-2015, 07:29 PM
Wade on the clippers doe .. :bowdown:

r15mohd
05-28-2015, 07:32 PM
I didnt mean it like that , I meant it as if the Cavs could get Wade, Lebron would force them to get Wade granted Wade was really leaving the Heat (he wont).

I dunno...If the opportunity was there, I still don't think Lebron pushes for it. They are friends and all, but do u really think Lebron will OK mgmt to cut a 40-50mil deal knowing he's a shell of himself?

Smook A.
05-28-2015, 07:33 PM
If Dwyane Wade leaves.... he should stay in the East. Last thing we need is another star joining a talented West team.

I personally wanna see him in Chicago. Buckets can slide over to SF.

Rose
Wade
Butler
Gasol
Noah

Damn.

r15mohd
05-28-2015, 07:34 PM
If Dwyane Wade leaves.... he should stay in the East. Last thing we need is another star joining a talented West team.

Rose
Wade
Butler
Gasol
Noah

Damn.

Likely the place he goes if no deal is reached ...but do they have the $$$$?

Or I should say, his choice to go*

Trollsmasher
05-28-2015, 07:37 PM
S&D Wade for Haywood's contract and Mike Miller:applause:

Spurs m8
05-28-2015, 07:37 PM
Such an unlikable bloke, wayyyy past his prime too.

Over-rated these days for sure

JimmyMcAdocious
05-28-2015, 07:38 PM
Should go to Utah.

guy
05-28-2015, 07:38 PM
The Knicks big free agent signing :oldlol: .

TheBigVeto
05-28-2015, 07:40 PM
He be disloyal. Wanting to join Bron again. A true Robin.

PJR
05-28-2015, 07:48 PM
Well managed teams do not overpay for past performance. Wade is my guy. Favorite player of all time, but you can't expect a Kobe contract. Not with the Heat needing to pay Dragic, and then Whiteside in 16. Shit ain't happening.

Middle ground will be found.

Genaro
05-28-2015, 07:53 PM
Knicks seems the obvious option in case he doesn't reach an agreement.

HylianNightmare
05-28-2015, 07:59 PM
I can't imagine the heat not paying him

dubeta
05-28-2015, 08:14 PM
I wouldn't resign a dude who paints his toenails as well

Nuff Said
05-28-2015, 08:20 PM
Well managed teams do not overpay for past performance. Wade is my guy. Favorite player of all time, but you can't expect a Kobe contract. Not with the Heat needing to pay Dragic, and then Whiteside in 16. Shit ain't happening.

Middle ground will be found.
I completely agree. My favorite player ever, but even I have to agree he's not worth max nothing. He can't carry a team a full season. He needs to fall into that ginobili role and the only way to do that is to cut his salary some and he can extend his career and add more memorable playoff moments.

Springsteen
05-28-2015, 08:21 PM
#heatlifer

http://l1.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/L4w7by7eM3X7DH3vCXx5GQ--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTYzMA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en/blogs/sptusnbaexperts/wadeloyalty.jpg

fragokota
05-28-2015, 08:55 PM
They'll work something out, he's not leaving.

Droid101
05-28-2015, 08:56 PM
S&D Wade for Haywood's contract and Mike Miller:applause:
BRAN NEEDS MOER HALP

ZMonkey11
05-28-2015, 09:06 PM
Will this be like the Kobe requesting a trade to Chicago and after he stays, we all sweep it under the rug like he always wanted to be a franchise player?

Megabox!
05-28-2015, 09:09 PM
He's not going anywhere

Smoke117
05-28-2015, 09:11 PM

Wade can definitely still help a team get over the hump. He cant shoot but put him on the Grizzlies who need some scoring, Portland who needs a two guard, or with the Pelicans who need to ditch their guard rotation and you should see a decent contender born.

Uh...Wade was money from mid range all season long.

navy
05-28-2015, 09:14 PM
Uh...Wade was money from mid range all season long.
3 point shooting. Should have been obvious as I was talking about da Grizzlies who need that.

Smoke117
05-28-2015, 09:16 PM
Will this be like the Kobe requesting a trade to Chicago and after he stays, we all sweep it under the rug like he always wanted to be a franchise player?

How is Kobe demanding a trade in the middle of his prime even remotely similar to this...:biggums:

Spurs5Rings2014
05-29-2015, 01:57 AM
How is Kobe demanding a trade in the middle of his prime even remotely similar to this...:biggums:

:lebronamazed:

Droid101
05-29-2015, 01:59 AM
Uhh... Kobe's demand was based on passing up trading Bynum for Kidd. You'd all be pissed too. Bynum is hot garbage and Kidd went on to win a chip.

Kobe is a Laker lifer, stay mad.

avonbarksdale
05-29-2015, 02:04 AM
pretty rude of miami to not give him whatever he wants

he did sooo much for that team, got them 3 ****ing rings, if d wade wasn't there theres a 0% chance lebron would have came

giving a guy a max deal when he doesnt deserve it, even though he brought you 3 rings, and an unprecedented amount of jersey sales from himself and james? come on, just pay up and deal with a couple more years of mediocrity

SamuraiSWISH
05-29-2015, 02:08 AM
Way too late Dwyane. You should've came home, and played for the Bulls in 2010 free agency. Instead you sacrificed your own legacy for slime like that whop Pat Riley, and disloyal "friends" like LeBron James. You could've competed and won rings from 2011 - 2013.

:mad:

J Shuttlesworth
05-29-2015, 02:17 AM
Way too late Dwyane. You should've came home, and played for the Bulls in 2010 free agency. Instead you sacrificed your own legacy for slime like that whop Pat Riley, and disloyal "friends" like LeBron James. You could've competed and won rings from 2011 - 2013.

:wtf: like he didn't?

Spurs5Rings2014
05-29-2015, 02:22 AM

Mods?

BlakFrankWhite
05-29-2015, 02:26 AM
Seriously though if he goes to Cavs Just to follow lebron..
Than Dwade has lost my respect

AirFederer
05-29-2015, 02:32 AM

Rose
Wade
Butler
Gasol
Noah

Damn.

Excellent team on paper, but not enough spacing/3 point threats.

Edit: He`ll get his deal with the Heat. Been there for 12 years now iirc.

SamuraiSWISH
05-29-2015, 02:32 AM
:wtf: like he didn't?
LeBron sabatoged his ring, and Finals MVP in 2011. And he won in 2012, and 2013 taking a deliberate back seat to LeBron Ball, and resulted in the now perception that he wasn't an alpha caliber player. He could've competed, and won rings for the Bulls without damaging his reputation as one of the game's elite.

BlakFrankWhite
05-29-2015, 02:34 AM
DWade should take the vet min and join OKC

Westbrook
Wade
KD
Ibaka
Kanter

Dynasty incoming

Megabox!
05-29-2015, 02:36 AM
LeBron sabatoged his ring, and Finals MVP in 2011. And he won in 2012, and 2013 taking a deliberate back seat to LeBron Ball, and resulted in the now perception that he wasn't an alpha caliber player. He could've competed, and won rings for the Bulls without damaging his reputation as one of the game's elite.
Nah seeing him along with Bron and Bosh take a huge shit on the Bulls was much more fun to watch

Spurs5Rings2014
05-29-2015, 02:44 AM
Nah seeing him along with Bron and Bosh take a huge shit on the Bulls was much more fun to watch

:roll:

plowking
05-29-2015, 02:48 AM
If Wade goes to Chicago, he'd be a c*nt. Why on earth would he play for that c*nty franchise?

Ugh, I'd hate him. Go anywhere but Chicago.

J Shuttlesworth
05-29-2015, 02:51 AM
This.

tomtucker
05-29-2015, 03:02 AM
I wouldn't resign a dude who paints his toenails as well
:oldlol: :D

Rose'sACL
05-29-2015, 03:13 AM
Clippers would be the best team in the league with wade but do they have cap space to sign him?
Just play wade for 25-30mins a game.

Heavincent
05-29-2015, 03:33 AM

Rose
Wade
Butler
Gasol
Noah

Damn.

Awful spacing.

clipps
05-29-2015, 03:59 AM
DJ for Wade and Whiteside. Make it happen, Doc.

bobeticus
05-29-2015, 04:25 AM

This.

you don't resign a 50% healthy SG... when you have two on their prime...

JR Smith is a poor man's offensive DWade while Iman Shump is the poor man's defensive DWade... :rockon: :rockon:

KembaWalker
05-29-2015, 04:42 AM

Except LeBron came running to Wade first....try again son

chazzy
05-29-2015, 05:01 AM
This would be funnier if Wade didn't play like ass against the Bulls :lol

aj1987
05-29-2015, 06:22 AM
If Wade goes to Chicago, he'd be a c*nt. Why on earth would he play for that c*nty franchise?

Ugh, I'd hate him. Go anywhere but Chicago.
This.

Anywhere, but Chicago. It's his hometown though. Not far fetched that he'd want to go there. If he does leave, I want him to go the Clippers or the Spurs.

I really hope that he takes a $50M-$60M/4yr type of deal. End his career with the Heat.

This.

you don't resign a 50% healthy SG... when you have two on their prime...

JR Smith is a poor man's offensive DWade while Iman Shump is the poor man's defensive DWade... :rockon: :rockon:
Right now, Shump is a significantly better defender. Wade just doesn't have that speed and lateral quickness anymore.

This would be funnier if Wade didn't play like ass against the Bulls :lol
True, but the Heat >> the Bulls though. 3-1 against the Bulls since Wade was drafted.

JohnFreeman
05-29-2015, 06:42 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncCEMZvA5m8

FPJ
05-29-2015, 07:00 AM
As i see it, Wade deserves to get payed even if that means sacrificing a year or two. He won his first ring dragging his team with one of the most amazing playoff runs in history, imo, he took less money when they needed it,twice, he got Lebron and Bosh to the HEAT all by himself, he propped and defended Spo when Lebron wanted a new coach, and all that because he put the organization first.

No matter what the Heat do, even if Wade leaves, they will not beat the Cavs, next 2 years at least. So pay the man his money.

Not to mention he can teach that winning mentality to younger players, which means a lot for an organization.

r15mohd
05-29-2015, 07:00 AM
This.

Anywhere, but Chicago. It's his hometown though. Not far fetched that he'd want to go there. If he does leave, I want him to go the Clippers or the Spurs.

I really hope that he takes a $50M-$60M/4yr type of deal. End his career with the Heat.

Right now, Shump is a significantly better defender. Wade just doesn't have that speed and lateral quickness anymore.

True, but the Heat >> the Bulls though. 3-1 against the Bulls since Wade was drafted.

You basically explain why he isn't worth that 50-60mil in your post:
"Wade just doesn't have that speed and lateral quickness anymore."

There is no valid reason to pay him anything remotely close to this...the Heat would be stupid to even consider it, especially if they have championship aspirations.

I get he's your boy n all, but reality is he is worth the same $10 mil max per year now...and that's being generous too. He's just not the same DWade we've all been amazed by, and paying him for past efforts, aka Kobe with the Lakers, will have us in a losing situation like they are for the next 3-4yrs

I'm ok with the Heat picking up his option this season, and giving him another 2yr deal when we grab some superstars next summer, but if they give in to anything like a 4/60mil deal...the Heat and Wade have fcked our chances in getting the right talent to compete for another chip anytime soon

r15mohd
05-29-2015, 07:09 AM
As i see it, Wade deserves to get payed even if that means sacrificing a year or two. He won his first ring dragging his team with one of the most amazing playoff runs in history, imo, he took less money when they needed it,twice, he got Lebron and Bosh to the HEAT all by himself, he propped and defended Spo when Lebron wanted a new coach, and all that because he put the organization first.

No matter what the Heat do, even if Wade leaves, they will not beat the Cavs, next 2 years at least. So pay the man his money.

Not to mention he can teach that winning mentality to younger players, which means a lot for an organization.

you do know he took like 2-300k less per yr than what Bosh/Lebron got paid...I'm sure he was really hurting and sacrificing with that HUGE paycut :rolleyes:

And overpaying him is stupid, especially if the Heat want to win soon. Just pick up his option this year and let him ride next yr if he wants. He's not getting anymore than that elsewhere...and next yr is when we hit it big again with the better FA class available

aj1987
05-29-2015, 07:09 AM
You basically explain why he isn't worth that 50-60mil in your post:
"Wade just doesn't have that speed and lateral quickness anymore."

There is no valid reason to pay him anything remotely close to this...the Heat would be stupid to even consider it, especially if they have championship aspirations.
On the defensive end. He can still put up 20+ PPG for another couple of years. He'll probably be out leading scorer next season as well.

I get he's your boy n all, but reality is he is worth the same $10 mil max per year now...and that's being generous too. He's just not the same DWade we've all been amazed by, and paying him for past efforts, aka Kobe with the Lakers, will have us in a losing situation like they are for the next 3-4yrs
Look, I don't give a shit if Wade is making $1M or $25M. I'm not going to see any of that money. The thing is, he's the team's leading scorer, still an All-Star level player, and a pretty decent defender (especially during the clutch). If DeAndre Jordan is getting a max contract, a player of Wade's calibre certainly deserves $50m-$60M over 4 years. That's $12M-$15/yr. Considering that the salary cap is going up significantly, the Heat should just sign him to this deal.

What's your deal with Wade making money? You're a LeBron stan. Why do you even care about the Heat?

you do know he took like 2-300k less per yr than what Bosh/Lebron got paid...I'm sure he was really hurting and sacrificing with that HUGE paycut :rolleyes:

He just gave up nearly $6M. :facepalm

pauk
05-29-2015, 07:16 AM

There is no such thing as Loyalty in the NBA, its 100% business.... and its most of the time the team/GM that will make the decisions, very often even completely unannounced trades out of nowhere can happen without anybody knowing of it, not even the player, thats what happened to JR Smith/Shump recently and they were shocked, the player has no time to prepare at all.... so even if you attempt to be that (loyal) no matter what, you can still the next day be traded on the spot without any knowledge whatsoever.... a player can weigh his options himself only when he is a free-agent and he cant do anything unannounced there because if you are a free-agent its obvious you are weighing your options and when you do announce you are going to a new team the team can then prepare for it much better, better than you can by dribbling the ball with your mates and then immediately get kidnapped and shipped somewhere else....

FPJ
05-29-2015, 07:18 AM

Are you serious? :oldlol:

r15mohd
05-29-2015, 07:34 AM
On the defensive end. He can still put up 20+ PPG for another couple of years. He'll probably be out leading scorer next season as well.

Look, I don't give a shit if Wade is making $1M or $25M. I'm not going to see any of that money. The thing is, he's the team's leading scorer, still an All-Star level player, and a pretty decent defender (especially during the clutch). If DeAndre Jordan is getting a max contract, a player of Wade's calibre certainly deserves $50m-$60M over 4 years. That's $12M-$15/yr. Considering that the salary cap is going up significantly, the Heat should just sign him to this deal.

What's your deal with Wade making money? You're a LeBron stan. Why do you even care about the Heat?

He just gave up nearly $6M. :facepalm

DJ is young and healthy...Wade isn't, simple as that. That's why Wade doesn't deserve the money. How can you really pay a guy who hasn't been completely healthy since 2011? Even when he had a great run during the win streak, he was sub-par due to injury in the playoffs.

And every time I say something negative about DWade, im a Lebron Stan lol. Is that all you can say? I'm a heat fan, and not a loyalty to players fan...if they aren't fitting the bill, I see no reason to pay them. I don't care what's been done in the past, bcuz that doesn't help the team now and going forward.

And you don't care what he makes but upset that I don't want Wade to make money...how stupid does this sound. He just made $115mil over the past 5yr deal, he has $100mil sneaker deal, and you're upset "he isn't making money"
GTFOH with that bs...he's been paid! And now you want him to just be overpaid bcuz of loyalty reasons.

We are the only team that he can get a large contract from, and he knows that, and I don't blame him for asking for more...but if the heat are looking to get better for the future, u don't pay him ridiculous money or u shoot chances at competing. He'd be a great 6th man role for the next 3yrs IMO, and he should finally accept that and allow the Heat to move forward than trying to come up at our expense.

r15mohd
05-29-2015, 07:41 AM
Are you serious? :oldlol:

His 2010 contract was about a 300k difference per yr compared to Lebron and Bosh's. He was on his way to making 22-23mil on yr 5, but restructured for 31-32mil for 2 yrs.

and that 6mil loss you talk about AJ, it's not as bad as you make it out to be. He still gets the 22mil as if it were year 5, and for the year now if he picks up his option, he gets and additional $10mil

How are u really complaining at that when he's being paid pretty accordingly to his worth this year ?:rolleyes:

aj1987
05-29-2015, 07:43 AM
DJ is young and healthy...Wade isn't, simple as that. That's why Wade doesn't deserve the money. How can you really pay a guy who hasn't been completely healthy since 2011? Even when he had a great run during the win streak, he was sub-par due to injury in the playoffs.
He's young and healthy and not half player and old broken down Wade is.

And every time I say something negative about DWade, im a Lebron Stan lol. Is that all you can say? I'm a heat fan, and not a loyalty to players fan...if they aren't fitting the bill, I see no reason to pay them. I don't care what's been done in the past, bcuz that doesn't help the team now and going forward.
The only time you EVER post anything about the Heat is when you have something negative to say about Wade or to praise LeBron.

And you don't care what he makes but upset that I don't want Wade to make money...how stupid does this sound. He just made $115mil over the past 5yr deal, he has $100mil sneaker deal, and you're upset "he isn't making money"
GTFOH with that bs...he's been paid! And now you want him to just be overpaid bcuz of loyalty reasons.
It's about what a player deserves, you idiot. Reading comprehension.... :facepalm

From my previous post:

If DeAndre Jordan is getting a max contract, a player of Wade's calibre certainly deserves $50m-$60M over 4 years.

We are the only team that he can get a large contract from, and he knows that, and I don't blame him for asking for more...but if the heat are looking to get better for the future, u don't pay him ridiculous money or u shoot chances at competing. He'd be. Are deft 6th man role for the next 3yrs IMO, and he should finally accept that and allow the Heat to move forward than trying to come up at our expense.
Yeah, lets put our best player and leading scorer on the bench. That's the smartest thing to do. :rolleyes:

$12M-$15M/yr is not even close to being "ridiculous money" for a teams leading scorer and best player. Bosh robbed the Heat when he signed that RIDICULOUS contract.

dubeta
05-29-2015, 07:48 AM
Wade literally wants to join LeBron. How pathetic :oldlol:

The 'great' D-Wade turning into Lebrons little pet, following him around even though LeBron played him like a fool last year

Wade signing for the minimum just to be LeBrons 6th man on the Cavs would be hilarious :oldlol:

Dresta
05-29-2015, 08:00 AM
Wade literally wants to join LeBron. How pathetic :oldlol:

The 'great' D-Wade turning into Lebrons little pet, following him around even though LeBron played him like a fool last year

Wade signing for the minimum just to be LeBrons 6th man on the Cavs would be hilarious :oldlol:
:rolleyes:

The Cavs have nothing to do with this: it's about getting paid. Not that hard to understand is it?

3 years $45 mil is probably fair - i highly doubt he wants a Kobe deal.

KembaWalker
05-29-2015, 08:09 AM
:rolleyes:

The Cavs have nothing to do with this: it's about getting paid. Not that hard to understand is it?

3 years $45 mil is probably fair - i highly doubt he wants a Kobe deal.

He's just too stupid to realize there is 28 other teams in the NBA :roll:

jrong
05-29-2015, 08:17 AM
His negotiating position makes no sense. He'll make more money by playing out his 16 M and then signing a two-year deal in 2016. If he feels that the Heat owes him "back-charges" for his many sacrifices (they do), then THAT is when he should give them the bill, when there will be money to throw at everybody.

Also, he looks like a hypocrite now, one year after starting the Heat-Lifer thing as a team/ city solidarity movement when James left. He's undermining his own brand.

And every offseason, it's a new exercise program that eventually makes no difference as far as his health (having Tim Grover on retainer isn't enough?). Two years ago, it was the paleo diet. Last year, he's posting Instragram pics of him and Norris Cole looking jacked and it comes out that he supposedly has only 4.5% body fat.

Now we find out he was topping out at 230 at the end of last year. Oh and btw, 3, losing 12 pounds in a month ain't shit. Twice in my life, I've dropped 40 pounds in two months (it absolutely sucks, but I did it). Of course, I'm not a world-class athlete, and I did it after break-ups of relationships in which I let myself go and then needed to get in shape to be single, but still, Dwyane, get back to me when you drop 20 in a month, not 12.

Now let's all get back to being GSW fans, shall we?

coin24
05-29-2015, 08:21 AM
NBA is a business. Sign wherever he wants. Unless they draft a stud at 10, keep dragic and wiltside beasts the heat aren't exactly contenders anytime soon..

NY on a max deal?:lol

jrong
05-29-2015, 08:54 AM
He's also hurting the Heat's position with respect to Dragic and Deng. If Wade doesn't commit, that makes those guys a lot more likely to look elsewhere (unless Dragic is swayed by the money and the prospect of having the ball). Especially since there are huge question marks about Bosh.

I can't defend this.

jzek
05-29-2015, 09:00 AM
Would be a nice 6th man for the Cavs!

QuebecBaller
05-29-2015, 09:26 AM
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/53816803.jpg

Wade's Rings
05-29-2015, 09:38 AM

People forget in 2010 they could've built a legit team around Wade & Bosh. Al Jefferson was worth 10 mil, Kyle Lowry 6 mil, Brendan Haywood was available and a bunch of other Free Agents. IIRC Lebron's options outside of Miami would be NY/Cle/Chicago. If he went to the Bulls, Deng(I don't remember if he was still available) could have been a Miami signing. Battier still could come in 2011(friends with Micky Arison's son). They could definitely win it all in 2011 & 2012 with a squad behind them. An MVP bid in 2011 for Wade isn't crazy either.

Lebron's legacy took a step forward while Wade's took a step back IMO because if Bron joining Miami.

jzek
05-29-2015, 09:43 AM
If you're the Heat though, why spend all that money on a declining player? The amount of money at stake is suited for a player in his prime, not for someone about to head into retirement.

Wade's Rings
05-29-2015, 09:52 AM
And every offseason, it's a new exercise program that eventually makes no difference as far as his health (having Tim Grover on retainer isn't enough?). Two years ago, it was the paleo diet. Last year, he's posting Instragram pics of him and Norris Cole looking jacked and it comes out that he supposedly has only 4.5% body fat.

Now we find out he was topping out at 230 at the end of last year. Oh and btw, 3, losing 12 pounds in a month ain't shit. Twice in my life, I've dropped 40 pounds in two months (it absolutely sucks, but I did it). Of course, I'm not a world-class athlete, and I did it after break-ups of relationships in which I let myself go and then needed to get in shape to be single, but still, Dwyane, get back to me when you drop 20 in a month, not 12.

Those exercises/diets may have helped his knees. He mostly missed Games from the Hamstrings and the Half-Split he did this year. His knees seemed to hold up for the better part of the year and some that may have to do with the weight loss. None of those diets will allow him to go back 3-4 years.

Human Error
05-29-2015, 10:11 AM
I hope he leaves. In the modern NBA you are worthless if you are a shooting guard who cannot shoot. And he is not getting any healthier and cannot chase around the Korvers and Redicks on defense anymore. He needs to sign to a 3 year deal that will pay him $30~33m, if he wants max deal as reported, Miami should let him go.

Out_In_Utah
05-29-2015, 11:16 AM

This. He is open to following LeBron.

r15mohd
05-29-2015, 02:16 PM
He's young and healthy and not half player and old broken down Wade is.

The only time you EVER post anything about the Heat is when you have something negative to say about Wade or to praise LeBron.

It's about what a player deserves, you idiot. Reading comprehension.... :facepalm

From my previous post:

If DeAndre Jordan is getting a max contract, a player of Wade's calibre certainly deserves $50m-$60M over 4 years.

Yeah, lets put our best player and leading scorer on the bench. That's the smartest thing to do. :rolleyes:

$12M-$15M/yr is not even close to being "ridiculous money" for a teams leading scorer and best player. Bosh robbed the Heat when he signed that RIDICULOUS contract.

if anyone is paying DJ a max, they are as dumb as Wade and his mgr for asking more than what they already are....and even if someone is willing to take the contract, do you really think they are going to choose a declining Wade or a completely healthy DJ going forward? we cant even say Wade has 3 yrs left in the league as is...he needs to take a back seat (6th man) to prolong his career.

as for always being negative with the Heat...nice try, only thing I'm negative on is paying stupid money to undeserving players like Wade and Bosh. that's where you get all emotional like a girl and start with the rhetorics of being a Lebron stan :rolleyes: bcuz you feel Wade is worth so much more. and so what that I appreciate Lebron more because he brought some relevance to Miami again. thats like a Bulls fan hating MJ for going to the Wiz...yea they hate the Wiz, but MJ brought Chi titles and many years of excitement, but you don't hate him because he's gone...not like he forced for a trade or what-not :D

as for 12-15mil...it is ridiculous. he's NOT worth it. Wade is only looking for more money because the cap is rising, so he thinks he should make more now. like Cowherd reiterated, you dont pay B players A type of money because you suddenly have more to spend. he's still a B player, and he needs to accept that. if he's so conscious over money, he'd should just take his 15mil option this year and sign a 2/20mil next yr as 6th man. while we try to lure superstar names

aj1987
05-29-2015, 02:22 PM
You still don't get it, do you? Your irrational hatred of LeBron has made you absolutely delusional. Wade is the Heat's BEST player and leading scorer. How ****ing hard is that to understand? Again, you want to Wade, the leading scorer and the best player, to be a bench player? :facepalm

LeBron stans are just a dumb bunch. Now, I hope Wade gets the max instead of $12M-$15M a year just to see you cry like a bitch.

r15mohd
05-29-2015, 02:29 PM
You still don't get it, do you? Your irrational hatred of LeBron has made you absolutely delusional. Wade is the Heat's BEST player and leading scorer. How ****ing hard is that to understand? Again, you want to Wade, the leading scorer and the best player, to be a bench player? :facepalm

LeBron stans are just a dumb bunch. Now, I hope Wade gets the max instead of $12M-$15M a year just to see you cry like a bitch.

said like the true stan you are bcuz all you care about is the player. if you're a HEAT fan, you want the best for the team going forward. Wade at 12-15mil, and for God's sake a max deal, will basically put us in contention for 2nd round exits, at best for the next 3-4yrs

you leave little money for Whiteside, Dragic and any potential signings for 2016 summer

you can keep crying like a b!tch over the stanning i do, which again is stupid because i don't and is just a cop out when you cant refute anything, but you;ve made it pretty clear up top who's a real stan...just stfu already and go hump your Wade dolls and make him a GoFundMe account since you feel he's so underpaid and deserving more :rolleyes: :facepalm

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-29-2015, 02:50 PM
said like the true stan you are bcuz all you care about is the player. if you're a HEAT fan, you want the best for the team going forward. Wade at 12-15mil, and for God's sake a max deal, will basically put us in contention for 2nd round exits, at best for the next 3-4yrs

you leave little money for Whiteside, Dragic and any potential signings for 2016 summer

you can keep crying like a b!tch over the stanning i do, which again is stupid because i don't and is just a cop out when you cant refute anything, but you;ve made it pretty clear up top who's a real stan...just stfu already and go hump your Wade dolls and make him a GoFundMe account since you feel he's so underpaid and deserving more :rolleyes: :facepalm
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/1884670/ron-simmons-damn-o.gif

NBAplayoffs2001
05-29-2015, 03:26 PM

Rose
Wade
Butler
Gasol
Noah

Damn.

That's a really strong defensive team if all stay healthy. I think it's a good idea for Wade to end his career in his hometown. Heck if I was in situation, I would do that.

aj1987
05-29-2015, 03:34 PM

How pissed are you, Le******?

For the millionth time, Wade is the teams best player and leading scorer and you want to put him on the bench? :facepalm Chipmunk brained retard. Literally the only argument that you can come up with is that Wade is aging. If you didn't read the couple of previous sentences, I'll say it again. Wade is the BEST player on the Heat and the LEADING scorer. You can't put him on the bench. $12M-$15M is good money for a player who just gave up $6M and not only that, he's still the best player on the team. An All-Star and borderline All-NBA team player.

Are you gonna jump off a cliff when Wade gets him $15M? :oldlol:

You should stick to LeBron topics, BTW.

kshutts1
05-29-2015, 03:50 PM

Rose
Wade
Butler
Gasol
Noah

Damn.
Don't have the money, and that team can NOT shoot. Terrible offense.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-29-2015, 03:53 PM

For the millionth time, Wade is the teams best player and leading scorer and you want to put him on the bench? :facepalm Chipmunk brained retard. Literally the only argument that you can come up with is that Wade is aging. If you didn't read the couple of previous sentences, I'll say it again. Wade is the BEST player on the Heat and the LEADING scorer. You can't put him on the bench. $12M-$15M is good money for a player who just gave up $6M and not only that, he's still the best player on the team. An All-Star and borderline All-NBA team player.

Damn AJ, let em know how you REALLY feel doe. :eek:

I have to agree. Putting Wade on the bench doesn't make a whole lotta sense. Especially after the offensive season he just had. If anything you reduce his minutes and maybe even sit him out some, ergo what Pop does w/ SA.

kshutts1
05-29-2015, 03:54 PM
I think Wade would be a good fit on SA or Atlanta. Pretty much any shooting team that doesn't have the SG slot filled.

S&T Wade to Spurs for Splitter and Green and 2015 2017 first round picks. They are likely to be late picks, so no big loss for SA. Gives the Spurs one last hurrah, so to speak.

For Atlanta, would be a trade for Brooklyn's pick, Sefolosha and Antic. Hawks have cap room to sign him outright, if they renounce rights to Millsap, who is a FA.

None of the above teams would do those deals, but I think they work moderately well for all parties.

aj1987
05-29-2015, 03:57 PM
I have to agree. Putting Wade on the bench doesn't make a whole lotta sense. Especially after the offensive season he just had. If anything you reduce his minutes and maybe even sit him out some, ergo what Pop does w/ SA.
That's what I've been trying to tell that retarded LeBron *** guzzler. Can't seem to get through. Dude probably wants to move Wade to the bench and start Tyler Johnson.

Real Men Wear Green
05-29-2015, 04:08 PM
Wade sees that retirement package LA gave Bryant and wants something similar. I don't blame him for trying but realisticly he's not a max player any more and there is enough star talent on that team (Bosh, maybe Dragic, and Whiteside)that they should focus on winning right now which means paying all that money to a guy that will probably miss 20+ games and miss games in the postseason if not the whole postseason doesn't make sense. Some other team may max him but I know I wouldn't want the Cs to do it. Probably best for him to accept Miami's offer and be among what should be one of the EC's best teams (assuming Bosh returns at 100% of the player he was) than go for every penny from some bad team with cap space. Miami is a great franchise and they'll give him that cushy front office goodwill ambassador job after he retires. Plus there are very few nicer places to live than Miami.

r15mohd
05-29-2015, 05:34 PM

so laughable and delusional....you say Wade is still an all-nba level player, and think i'm stanning. :rolleyes: who's the real fck boi gargling on nuts here? how can you even say that Wade is even remotely close to all-nba? he's not even in the top 3 SG's in the league, and about to drop out the top 5 because there is no more up for him. it's the unfortunate tale every player (not named TD) comes to

Klay
Harden
DeRosen
Bulter

all these SG's are better than him right now and this whole season, and going into the next. Staple this. he's an all-star based on votes, that's nothing to hang your head on heavily bcuz you should know he has HUGE backing in China due to his Li-Ning shoe deal. so :facepalm

i love how you tout Wade being the Heat's best player this year, but no mention on how much injuries and late season pick-ups played to that "merit".:rolleyes: do you really think Wade is going to be the #1 option once Bosh returns, and to add a perfect pick n pop role with Dragic? I mean in the few games we saw this season with everyone but McBob healthy, and before the emergence of Whiteside and landing Dragic, Bosh was the BEST player the Heat had. Wade was a good 2nd option, but Bosh is the guy. and as much as he is overpaid, and we all know it well, I'm investing in him because he isn't on the steeper decline as is Wade at the moment.

and I never indicated Wade needing to come off the bench immediately, but come next season and ongoing future with this team, he should be 6th man. it benefits the team more than him starting. it prolongs his career and he is able to produce heavily under the 2nd unit.

best scenario is for Wade, Dragic and Deng to opt in, let the team run its course through 2016 and go HAM during the 2016 summer

2016 summer comes and Bosh, McBob and Ennis are all locked in...resign Whiteside and Dragic, offer a lowball at Deng to keep him on reserve. chase KD heavy, but unlikely IMO so settle on Beal and hope Wade isn't b!tchmade like his fanboi AJ and takes the lesser role to help the Heat push for a title run again

as for jumping off a cliff...no need, it'll just be another year wasted in overpaying talent bcuz somehow "loyalty" wins titles for the team :confusedshrug: :facepalm

r15mohd
05-29-2015, 05:44 PM
Wade sees that retirement package LA gave Bryant and wants something similar. I don't blame him for trying but realisticly he's not a max player any more and there is enough star talent on that team (Bosh, maybe Dragic, and Whiteside)that they should focus on winning right now which means paying all that money to a guy that will probably miss 20+ games and miss games in the postseason if not the whole postseason doesn't make sense. Some other team may max him but I know I wouldn't want the Cs to do it. Probably best for him to accept Miami's offer and be among what should be one of the EC's best teams (assuming Bosh returns at 100% of the player he was) than go for every penny from some bad team with cap space. Miami is a great franchise and they'll give him that cushy front office goodwill ambassador job after he retires. Plus there are very few nicer places to live than Miami.

exactly this..he see's the new TV deal and think with that increased option, he should get more. not how it works, he needs to accept his role as just that, behind that new Big3 in Miami.

NBAplayoffs2001
05-29-2015, 05:44 PM
Don't have the money, and that team can NOT shoot. Terrible offense.

Butler is the only above average jump shooter of the bunch honestly.

What happened to Wade honestly?! 2009 his jumper was sweet then it became less efficient over the past 6 years.:biggums:

r15mohd
05-29-2015, 05:46 PM
That's what I've been trying to tell that retarded LeBron *** guzzler. Can't seem to get through. Dude probably wants to move Wade to the bench and start Tyler Johnson.

refer to my posts up top and stop being naive...if you had some stance on Wade deserving more money, there'd be a lot more folks agreeing with you. you're his stan, probably the only one left, and why you're rowing this boat alone.

hows the GoFundMe for DWade going? :lol :lol :lol

Wade's Rings
05-29-2015, 05:49 PM
Butler is the only above average jump shooter of the bunch honestly.

What happened to Wade honestly?! 2009 his jumper was sweet then it became less efficient over the past 6 years.:biggums:

His Midrange is still sweet. His 3 point shooting is what sucks.

Human Error
05-29-2015, 06:38 PM
Shut up you goddamn freaking idiot. You're a Wade stan, not a real Miami Heat fan.

If you're a fan of the Miami Heat, there's no way you should want him to get an undeserving contract. Wade had a great career and is one of the best Heat ever, but that doesn't mean he owns the right to drag a franchise down. As a lot of people have said he's a shooting guard who can't shoot, and can't chase around young shooting guards through screens anymore, and will be healthy for maybe only 40~50 games per season going forward. Sad to say this but that doesn't sound like a max player to me.

Looks like the time to move on from Wade has come. The game has evolved, you can't play a shooting guard who can't shoot anymore, especially one who's old and broken down.

aj1987
05-29-2015, 06:45 PM
Klay
Harden
DeRosen
Bulter

all these SG's are better than him right now and this whole season, and going into the next. Staple this. he's an all-star based on votes, that's nothing to hang your head on heavily bcuz you should know he has HUGE backing in China due to his Li-Ning shoe deal. so
DeRozan? Better than Wade? Wade's a better scorer, passer, and defender. He does literally EVERYTHING better than Demar. You just went full retard, kid. Lay off the crack pipe and go back to sucking off LeBron.

You just proved that you know NOTHING about basketball. :oldlol:

Shut up you goddamn freaking idiot. You're a Wade stan, not a real Miami Heat fan.

If you're a fan of the Miami Heat, there's no way you should want him to get an undeserving contract. Wade had a great career and is one of the best Heat ever, but that doesn't mean he owns the right to drag a franchise down. As a lot of people have said he's a shooting guard who can't shoot, and can't chase around young shooting guards through screens anymore, and will be healthy for maybe only 40~50 games per season going forward. Sad to say this but that doesn't sound like a max player to me.

Looks like the time to move on from Wade has come. The game has evolved, you can't play a shooting guard who can't shoot anymore, especially one who's old and broken down.
When did I say he deserves a max? Are you retarded or just can't read? I said $12M-$15M is what he deservers. Nothing more than that. IF he agrees to anything less, that's would be awesome. Looking at his value as a player, I'd pay that amount.

How thick are you guys?

EDIT: For a guy who "can't shoot", he was better than Klay Thompson from midrange this season. Demar can't shoot either and according to the other idiot, he's a better player than Wade. :oldlol:

EDIT 2: The $12M-$15M that I'm suggesting now is actually lesser than what he would make next season.

Bigsmoke
05-29-2015, 09:10 PM
Why not play for the Bulls

Spurs m8
05-29-2015, 09:15 PM
Its like some posters have never seen a player age before and don't understand the concept of it.
It baffles me.

secund2nun
05-29-2015, 09:16 PM
Can't blame him. He already has 3 rings and knows he won't win another ring (unless he leaves Miami and ring chases) so might as well cash it in and retire as rich as possible.

Bigsmoke
05-29-2015, 09:23 PM
Can't blame him. He already has 3 rings and knows he won't win another ring (unless he leaves Miami and ring chases) so might as well cash it in and retire as rich as possible.

Pat Riley ain't having it

sammichoffate
05-29-2015, 09:59 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssqFtFjDfFI

Vragrant
05-29-2015, 10:18 PM
Well you certainly can't blame the guy. His prime years were spent dragging a gutted roster full of expirings and rookies to the playoffs keeping the franchise relevant, while Riley's prepped for 2010 free agency.

Then he takes the least amount of money of the big three for the whole duration of their run, so they can play together. Guy just wants to get paid. I do think he deserves a 'legacy' type deal.

No Wade means no titles

r15mohd
05-30-2015, 08:19 AM
Well you certainly can't blame the guy. His prime years were spent dragging a gutted roster full of expirings and rookies to the playoffs keeping the franchise relevant, while Riley's prepped for 2010 free agency.

Then he takes the least amount of money of the big three for the whole duration of their run, so they can play together. Guy just wants to get paid. I do think he deserves a 'legacy' type deal.

No Wade means no titles

Riley never pays out "legacy" deals...just look at Zo and Timmy Hardaway, he told them to walk when they began seeking more than what they were worth.

As far as "not getting paid" Wade's total contract for the 5yr deal compared to Lebrons and Bosh, would pay him about 2mil less. Also, he's made max figures on his previous contract prior to the one in 2010 and was still being overpaid with this 2yr deal (tho this 2 yr I didn't mind as we restructured for next summers signing).

If he is so concerned over the money, he would pick up his player option that pays him 16mil next season but he thinks bcuz the cap rolls up, he should be paid accordingly. That isn't how it works, and he has no grounds to be asking 3/$50mil...he's simply not worth it and it puts Miami in a spot where they now question signing a future superstar and keeping guys like dragic and white side on the team.

Riley already screwed up in paying out Bosh on a loyalty max, but at least Bosh has youth and isn't on a steep decline and not to mention is the best Heat player when healthy. Paying Wade a loyalty type deal will completely out this team out of full-on title contention and nothing but earlier round exits.

Haymaker
05-30-2015, 08:38 AM
Riley already screwed up in paying out Bosh on a loyalty max,

That wasn't a loyalty max, that was a desperation max.

r15mohd
05-30-2015, 08:42 AM

Agreed...but I don't think Riley even considers Bosh if he wasn't already a Heat, so loyalty also plays a role.

aj1987
05-30-2015, 08:53 AM
Should've just let him go. Even if LeBron was sticking around, letting Bosh go and trying to land another player might've been more beneficial. Bosh has played like hot garbage the past 2 seasons and he doesn't even have an excuse. Even right now when he's healthy, Wade is still the Heat's best player. Bosh has basically turned in Rupaul. Riley is a stubborn idiot though. Trading/firing Bosh, Shitmers, and Spo would've probably made LeBron stay in Miami.

TheOne
05-30-2015, 10:43 AM
Just lost all my respects to the Heat organization.

alanLA92
05-30-2015, 01:07 PM
Hopefully they get something done. A player who starts and ends his career with the same team throughout is becoming very rare these days.

Optimus Prime
05-30-2015, 01:23 PM
Wade wants to go home to Chicago so he can sit next to D-Rose in street clothes.

:kobe:

dubeta
05-30-2015, 01:25 PM
Wade wants to go home to Chicago so he can sit next to D-Rose in street clothes.

:kobe:

And when they play the Lakers, will Rose, Wade, and Kobe all be sitting together?