PDA

View Full Version : NBA Finals Scheduling

Spurs m8
05-28-2015, 07:30 PM
What is this rubbish?
What is the obsession with Thursday and Sunday games?

Why no Friday or Saturday games?

The rest of the world actually wants to watch some too, you dog *****.

What a joke

inclinerator
05-28-2015, 07:31 PM
yea i wish it was another day instead of thursday

Taller than CP3
05-28-2015, 07:54 PM
Sunday Games need to be regular season only. The Hawks should be the only playoff team allowed to play on Sundays so no one has to watch them.

oarabbus
05-28-2015, 07:58 PM
Yeah all the games are Tues/Thurs/Sun :facepalm

Why the **** are there no Fri/Sat games, it's straight retarded.

Genaro
05-28-2015, 08:17 PM
What's more strange is that they star on Thursday, have 2 days off and play again on Sunday then they have to take a fly across the country and play on Tuesday. Why the 2 days off isn't when they have to travel?

JimmyMcAdocious
05-28-2015, 08:28 PM
Aren't Thursday and Sunday the "primetime" tv days? Has been for at least a decade. I guess I understand Sunday if you had to choose a weekend day. Not sure why Thursday, other than maybe networks are worried about Friday and movie releases. Still leaves 3 other days tho

1~Gibson~1
05-28-2015, 10:35 PM
We should all know by now that the league is very sensitive about their ratings.

Im more likely to be on my butt watching TV on a Sunday/Tuesday/Thursday rather than on a Friday or Saturday night.

Im probably out getting sloppy drunk on Friday/Saturday :cheers:

L.Kizzle
05-28-2015, 10:58 PM
Because Friday and Saturday more people are out doing other shit, like parting or having fun. A lot of people don't do shit Sunday afternoon. Same with Thursday.

gts
05-28-2015, 10:58 PM
Aren't Thursday and Sunday the "primetime" tv days? Has been for at least a decade. I guess I understand Sunday if you had to choose a weekend day. Not sure why Thursday, other than maybe networks are worried about Friday and movie releases. Still leaves 3 other days tho

This...

Friday and Saturday everyone goes out nobody watches TV on those nights... That's why when your favorite show gets moved to Friday or Saturday you know it's either on life support or you're the only person under 60 watching it

NBA want's to maximize viewership...