PDA

View Full Version : AD will leave

Haymaker
05-29-2015, 10:24 AM
http://www.si.com/nba/2015/05/28/new-orleans-pelicans-alvin-gentry-jeff-van-gundy-vinny-del-negro

:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

fiddy
05-29-2015, 10:27 AM
already posted

Out_In_Utah
05-29-2015, 11:16 AM
How awesome would a JVG return to coaching be though?

ISHGoat
05-29-2015, 11:22 AM
Good, a joke city and franchise like New Orleans doesn't deserve an all time great talent in AD. Seeing a KG in Minny 2.0 would be tragic.

He should do a lebron, and put himself in the best position to win and build his legacy

ralph_i_el
05-29-2015, 02:05 PM
Good, a joke city and franchise like New Orleans doesn't deserve an all time great talent in AD. Seeing a KG in Minny 2.0 would be tragic.

He should do a lebron, and put himself in the best position to win and build his legacy

>New Orleans
>Joke City

Pick one dude :facepalm I know where you need to plan your next vacation.

no max player has ever taken the qualifying offer at the end of their rookie contract. That's the only way you can force your way out after 5 years.

ISHGoat
05-29-2015, 03:00 PM
>New Orleans
>Joke City

no max player has ever taken the qualifying offer at the end of their rookie contract. That's the only way you can force your way out after 5 years.

wait so you are saying new orleans isnt a joke of a city?

highest murder rate in the country lol

its like chiraq except ur getting shot at and mugged by french speaking ****** fakkits :roll: :roll:

FireDavidKahn
05-29-2015, 03:06 PM
>New Orleans
>Joke City

Good vacations =/= good city to live in:oldlol:

New Orleans is a shittty city

Legends66NBA7
05-29-2015, 04:33 PM
wait so you are saying new orleans isnt a joke of a city?

highest murder rate in the country lol

its like chiraq except ur getting shot at and mugged by french speaking ****** fakkits :roll: :roll:

St. Louis and Detroit have higher murder rates.

ISHGoat
05-29-2015, 04:35 PM
St. Louis and Detroit have higher murder rates.

thats like calling kobe an efficient player because AI was less efficient :roll:

Legends66NBA7
05-29-2015, 04:39 PM
thats like calling kobe an efficient player because AI was less efficient :roll:

Kobe was efficient, at least around or above league average . AI wasn't efficient.

On NO, it has decreased it's crime over the last couple of years but it still has a long way to go before all its crime and gang wars go away. If you ever watched First 48, they have some pretty good detective units in NO. Can't really say the same for St . Louis and Detroit (who filed bankruptcy back in 2013, I think).

NBAplayoffs2001
05-29-2015, 06:22 PM
Didn't New Orleans have an absurdly high murder rate in the early 1990s especially in 1994?

Also Philly is statistically more dangerous than Chicago. Have lived in Philly, way more grittier than Chicago/NYC. Even the good parts at night can be shady.

Johnny Jones
05-29-2015, 07:27 PM
Good vacations =/= good city to live in:oldlol:

New Orleans is a shittty city
Some areas of New Orleans are good to live in. The thing about New Orleans is that the city has a decent amount of good areas with crime rates similar to other cities the same size but the bad areas are really, really bad.