PDA

View Full Version : If this is to be Kobe's last year, how of you want him to go out on top with a ring?

sportjames23
05-31-2015, 06:33 AM
Don't answer, Kobestans. Ya'll nikkas want Kobe to play until he's 99.

Spurs m8
05-31-2015, 06:34 AM
I'm so glad there's no chance of it happening.

Rose'sACL
05-31-2015, 06:35 AM
He will probably win 1 more ring and retire as the best player of all time surpassing MJ.

fiddy
05-31-2015, 06:54 AM
This wont be Kobe's last year

toxicxr6
05-31-2015, 06:58 AM
Another major injury incoming

IllegalD
05-31-2015, 06:59 AM

Any true fan of the sport of basketball would absolutely LOVE for Kobe to got out his last year winning a ring, or at the very least competing for one.

Only people that wouldn't want this are LeBron Stanleys, Jordan Jockers, and Duncan Vampires like the one above.

Kobe = Best Player of the 2000s Era :basketball

Lakers = Greatest Dynasty of the 2000s :bowdown:

Duncan Vampires = Butthurt :mad:

Mr Feeny
05-31-2015, 07:17 AM
Any true fan of the sport of basketball would absolutely LOVE for Kobe to go out on his butt, stuck deep in the lottery like this year.
Kobe stans such as me = Butthurt :mad:

Quite agree! I don't particularly care for his selfish style of play. The league is moving towards a better direction with team ball rendering players like Kobe extinct and utterly useless. I'll hope that he misses the playoffs again and retires in the worst possible way.

IllegalD
05-31-2015, 07:28 AM
Quite agree! I don't particularly care for his selfish style of play. The league is moving towards a better direction with team ball rendering players like Kobe extinct and utterly useless. I'll hope that he misses the playoffs again and retires in the worst possible way.

Will bump when 2/6 then later when Kobe improves to 6/8. :cheers:

coin24
05-31-2015, 07:53 AM

Team ball, like the Hawks? Gtfoh you retard..
It's a superstar league, that's why these playoffs have been so boring.

Kobe will prob play another 2 or 3 years if the lakers can put together a decent team

Eric Cartman
05-31-2015, 07:57 AM
2015-2016 - At this point, I just want him to play a full season with them young guns, average 20 points, teach them his ways, be a great mentor, and set the Lakers youngsters into future success.

2016-2017 - Fire Scott and hire Kobe as HC.

KNOW1EDGE
05-31-2015, 08:17 AM
I would like him to win another ring, but I'dhate for him to do it with the Lakers.

It'd be cool to see Kobe in a Bulls uniform for his farewell season.

dubeta
05-31-2015, 09:18 AM
Lol these kobestans are so desperate, they'll get an average player in the draft and act like Lakers are back to championship mode :oldlol:

lilteapot
05-31-2015, 09:20 AM
He doesn't need another ring. He's solidified himself in the top 5 for me.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
05-31-2015, 09:23 AM
Team ball, like the Hawks? Gtfoh you retard..
It's a superstar league, that's why these playoffs have been so boring.

Kobe will prob play another 2 or 3 years if the lakers can put together a decent team
:roll: :applause:

MP.Trey
05-31-2015, 09:51 AM
I'm a certified Kobe hater so I hope his selfish ass ends up in the lottery again.

Taller than CP3
05-31-2015, 10:00 AM
I wouldn't mind seeing him retire and tying Jordan with another ring.

Only to come out of retirement and beat Jordan by winning another ring.

NumberSix
05-31-2015, 10:03 AM
What if Kobe wins another ring.......

As a Cleveland bench player?

Jameerthefear
05-31-2015, 10:04 AM
It's good to see Kobe fail to do anything in his twilight years. I actually laughed when he had that injury.

IllegalD
05-31-2015, 10:10 AM
It's good to see Kobe fail to do anything in his twilight years. I actually laughed when he had that injury.

Similar to how everyone laughed at your dad when your mom had you. :lol

Similar to how everyone laughed at the Magic when they took Aaron Gordon ahead of Dante Exum (who you continually blew your load for for MONTHS) :oldlol:

Similar to how everyone laughs at you for being an anime-watching homo who threatens grown-ass men to fights on tinychat. :roll:

Similar to how everyone will continue to laugh at the Orlando Magic for being at worst a league latrine and at best a farm team tfor real teams (like the Lakers) :yaohappy:

dubeta
05-31-2015, 10:11 AM

Similar to how everyone laughed at the Magic when they took Aaron Gordon ahead of Dante Exum (who you continually blew your load for for MONTHS) :oldlol:

Similar to how everyone laughs at you for being an anime-watching homo who threatens grown-ass men to fights on tinychat. :roll:

Similar to how everyone will continue to laugh at the Orlando Magic for being at worst a league latrine and at best a farm team tfor real teams (like the Lakers) :yaohappy:

#rentfree

ImKobe
05-31-2015, 10:13 AM
gonna retire hoisting the FMVP trophy

it's the only possible ending considering all the bull y'all been throwing at the man, gonna retire an alpha. On top.

IllegalD
05-31-2015, 10:13 AM
#rentfree

Agreed. Kobe is rentfree in all your heads. :cheers: :kobe:

Jameerthefear
05-31-2015, 10:23 AM

Didn't read

IllegalD
05-31-2015, 10:35 AM
Didn't read

You responded. :D

Mr Feeny
05-31-2015, 02:53 PM
gonna retire hoisting the FMVP trophy

it's the only possible ending considering all the bull y'all been throwing at the man, gonna retire an alpha. On top.

Except that he's not good enough to lead his team anywhere near the finals at this point:rockon:
He'll be in the lottery watching proper basketball players dazzling in the playoffs:applause:

1manfastbreak
05-31-2015, 02:54 PM
only way he gets a ring is if he comes off the bench for the Dubs

Mr Feeny
05-31-2015, 03:01 PM
only way he gets a ring is if he comes off the bench for the Dubs

the Warriors play proper basketball with proper ball movement. I doubt Kerr wants someone who's going to stifle the offense and I doubt Curry wants a relatively horrific shooter taking his shots. They're better off without him tbf.

IllegalD
05-31-2015, 03:02 PM
the Warriors play proper basketball with proper ball movement. I doubt Kerr wants someone who's going to stifle the offense and I doubt Curry wants a relatively horrific shooter taking his shots. They're better off without him tbf.

Your parents lives would've been better without you tbf.

Hey Yo
05-31-2015, 03:09 PM
2015-2016 - At this point, I just want him to play a full season with them young guns, average 20 points, teach them his ways, be a great mentor, and set the Lakers youngsters into future success.

2016-2017 - Fire Scott and hire Kobe as HC.
He could have been doing that if he chose to be with the team after getting injured. Mentoring from the bench during timeouts and throughout the games but chose not to.

Mr Feeny
05-31-2015, 03:15 PM
I have no reply. Also, Feeny is living rent free in my head.

Ok

chazzy
05-31-2015, 03:19 PM
Yes, your boy Lebron and his historic USG% truly paving the path for team ball and selflessness :lol

sportjames23
05-31-2015, 05:59 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Prometheus
05-31-2015, 06:08 PM
:oldlol: Kobe! Another ring! :oldlol:

kamil
05-31-2015, 06:16 PM

This.

YouGotServed
05-31-2015, 06:20 PM
I would love for him to go out like he did this year, injured.

Duncan21formvp
05-31-2015, 06:21 PM
Why does someone want him to go out at the top with a ring when he was always on a great team and pushed his way to play for the Lakers? It would be one thing if he played for crap teams most of his career.

CJ Mustard
05-31-2015, 06:22 PM
Kobe will never make the Playoffs again.