PDA

View Full Version : Dante Exum

MJ(Mean John)
05-31-2015, 08:17 AM
Is he going to be a Bust?

Thoughts.

navy
05-31-2015, 08:18 AM
To early to tell, these rookies get rawer and rawer every year.

KembaWalker
05-31-2015, 08:20 AM
First year in the league.
19 years old.

Way too early to tell, I don't think he will be though

MJ(Mean John)
05-31-2015, 08:43 AM
Because, I seen a few mock drafts before he played that said he had the potential to be a superstar in this league. Im asking because of the questions I hear about Mudiay. A guy that doesn't play college ball and rather plays Overseas somewhere, you can just never be sure of.

Sportal
05-31-2015, 10:18 AM
Because, I seen a few mock drafts before he played that said he had the potential to be a superstar in this league. Im asking because of the questions I hear about Mudiay. A guy that doesn't play college ball and rather plays Overseas somewhere, you can just never be sure of.

I highly doubt Exum would have done what Mudiay did overseas.

Mudiay has already got better handles and offensive weapons than Exum.

Exum is probably one of the most raw players to be drafted in the top5... Gotta remember where he came from.

I hope he turns out alright, he started hitting 3s relatively well towards the end of the season and wasn't that one of the things he was listed as "can't really do"? So that's a good sign. Hope the Jazz keep the faith, he was starting a lot of games once they traded Kanter, and they were winning a lot. Not necessarily because of Exum, but he can't have been a bad thing, right?

Xiao Yao You
05-31-2015, 12:55 PM
He's already a great defender. If he can consistently hit the 3 he's at worst a 3 and D player. He had a couple nice stretches after the all-star break last year. He played more aggressively, driving to the hoop. He's unselfish and can pass the ball. Great first step. They're saying he's already grown bigger and taller since the end of the season and is in Salt Lake working. If he puts in the work he'll be fine. He needs to earn his playing time this year though. Bench or D-league if he doesn't play better.

midatlantic09
05-31-2015, 01:30 PM
Considering he was the 4th pick in the draft, I'll say yes.

PleezeBehave
05-31-2015, 02:51 PM

Aaron Gordon was 4th. Exum was 5th.

Done_And_Done
05-31-2015, 02:58 PM

19 year old overseas player who is only 1 year into his career and he's already considered a bust?

Negative...