PDA

View Full Version : What should Riley do with D-Wade's contract?

mistergreens
06-01-2015, 10:21 AM
Dude apparently wants to opt out and get 3 years, $45MM (reported by Michael Wallace of ESPN). While Wade has made plenty of sacrifices and is the greatest player in Heat history, he can't stay healthy for a full season and I seriously doubt Riley would give him the Kobe lifetime achievement award.

Riley has to pay Dragic now, and Whiteside next year. Would D-Wade and the Heat really part ways over money?

Taller than CP3
06-01-2015, 10:23 AM
Goran should do the right thing and sign with another team so Wade can get paid.

kells333
06-01-2015, 10:28 AM
Goran should do the right thing and sign with another team so Wade can get paid.

Sign and trade with rondo and the mavs?

HylianNightmare
06-01-2015, 10:28 AM
Ship him to L.A.

keep-itreal
06-01-2015, 10:29 AM
trade him

Basketbolero
06-01-2015, 10:30 AM
Riley should throw in some health and performance related clauses: weight, games played, statistical output... I wouldn't give him a contract if he refuses them

Mawly-G
06-01-2015, 10:33 AM
Riley needs to just break bread. Wade is clearly not the "Flash" that we all admired from years past, but he still plays at an All-Star level (When healthy). The problem is, Wade can't be asked to carry a team at this point in his career, but when he is on a team with plenty of offensive weapons, he can be very effective. He's just not capable of shouldering an immense load anymore.

Eric Cartman
06-01-2015, 10:36 AM
At some point Riley has to tell Wade to f*ck off.

Wade's Rings
06-01-2015, 10:47 AM
Dude apparently wants to opt out and get 3 years, $45MM (reported by Michael Wallace of ESPN). While Wade has made plenty of sacrifices and is the greatest player in Heat history, he can't stay healthy for a full season and I seriously doubt Riley would give him the Kobe lifetime achievement award.

Riley has to pay Dragic now, and Whiteside next year. Would D-Wade and the Heat really part ways over money?

The thing is Dragic isn't worth a max deal. He is 28 or 29 and should decline in 2 years or so.

The Bosh contract really screwed this up. Should've cut his salary 30 mil and give Wade 15 mil or so from that deal.

mistergreens
06-01-2015, 11:10 AM
The thing is Dragic isn't worth a max deal. He is 28 or 29 and should decline in 2 years or so.

The Bosh contract really screwed this up. Should've cut his salary 30 mil and give Wade 15 mil or so from that deal.

Yeah but he gave up two first rounders to get him. The writing is on the wall that Dragic will get paid. At least it will be under current salary cap and not next year.

FLDFSU
06-01-2015, 01:03 PM
Riley should do what is good for the Heat. If that means signing Wade because showing loyalty will attract more free agents, then he should do that. If letting him walk is best, then let him walk.

But I do find it funny how players are expected to remain "loyal" but teams are not...

scm5
06-01-2015, 01:29 PM
I almost feel like Wade is a player that MIA would have taken care of well after he retired since he gave them so much and has been extremely loyal through his career.

I think maybe Riley went into the meeting with a smaller contract for Wade, suggesting maybe a small stake in ownership after he retires (without actually saying/promising it) and Wade was offended.

$45m/3yrs is a tiny contract once the salary cap increases kick in.

Clyde
06-01-2015, 04:55 PM
At some point Riley has to tell Wade to f*ck off.

Pretty much this.

Nash
06-01-2015, 04:59 PM
they should all drop the loyalty act. Just offer him whatever they think he deserves and let the market do its thing.

pretty sure d wade wants to live in la for Gabby.

PJR
06-01-2015, 05:01 PM
If he opts out, the 1 year, 22 million max offer is a good compromise. Miami retains the 2016 flexibility, and Wade gets a $6 million raise, thus recouping some of the money he lost last summer. Win/Win.

Mass Debator
06-01-2015, 05:02 PM
Wade should just sign with the T-Wolves. :banana:

scm5
06-01-2015, 05:08 PM
I don't know if Riley is doing the right thing in not giving Wade a long term contract.

$45m over 3 years is not bad at all considering Wade just put up 22/3/5 on 47% in 32mpg.

The salary cap is going to make a huge jump, effectively making Wade's contract look smaller. You won't get a better player for that amount of money once the salary cap goes up. Players will demand more.

The Heat aren't giving off very good vibes for any potential superstars that might want to go to Miami. I think one thing a superstar looks for when going to a team is how they treat their franchise players. Magic got partial ownership of the Lakers and Kobe is getting paid despite being made of glass.

Wade isn't even asking for Kobe money, he's asking for money he'd most likely be able to get from another team.

coin24
06-01-2015, 06:41 PM
They should just pay him, it's not like anyone else is heading to the heat this offseason. Try and keep dragic aswel. With a healthy squad they should be top 4- 6 in the east.. People forget how injured they were this season, plus a top 10 pick coming..

avonbarksdale
06-01-2015, 07:28 PM
Riley should do what is good for the Heat. If that means signing Wade because showing loyalty will attract more free agents, then he should do that. If letting him walk is best, then let him walk.

But I do find it funny how players are expected to remain "loyal" but teams are not...

exactly

he already took a pay cut this year and riley didnt make them a playoff team

he has done lots for the heat, he deserves whatever he wants and then some

scm5
06-01-2015, 07:32 PM
They should just pay him, it's not like anyone else is heading to the heat this offseason. Try and keep dragic aswel. With a healthy squad they should be top 4- 6 in the east.. People forget how injured they were this season, plus a top 10 pick coming..

They lost their best player for the season. I'm sure the Heat with Bosh back, if both Wade and Dragic resign will be a beast of a team in the East.

Dragic
Wade
Deng
Bosh
Whiteside

with

Chalmers
Beasley
Granger

off the bench

Wade's Rings
06-01-2015, 07:36 PM
They lost their best player for the season. I'm sure the Heat with Bosh back, if both Wade and Dragic resign will be a beast of a team in the East.

Dragic
Wade
Deng
Bosh
Whiteside

with

Chalmers
Beasley
Granger

off the bench

Bosh wasn't Miami's best player.

To4
06-01-2015, 08:07 PM
Why not pay Wade under the table like Kierelenko in Brooklyn??

The Godfather will do whatever it takes to retain Wade.

scm5
06-01-2015, 08:08 PM
http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/25202092/report-heat-want-dwyane-wade-opt-in-so-they-can-go-after-kevin-durant

I guess it's because they wanna go after Durant. Cold.

Can you imagine if Whiteside is actually the real deal?

Dragic
Durant
Deng
Bosh
Whiteside

Solefade
06-01-2015, 08:20 PM

this.

I do think the best decision is to give Wade what he wants because he definitely deserves it. He gave up his money during the championship years and now that he's in the ladder part of his career, he's basically just asking for his money back and rightfully so.

plowking
06-01-2015, 08:32 PM
I'm torn.

Wade has been my favourite player for so long now, but he can't be relied upon to play out enough games in the season. I can't hate too much for wanting to get paid, since he has sacrificed for the team before to get a decent amount of talent.

comerb
06-01-2015, 10:28 PM
Riley's responsibility is to make the Heat competitive, not to take care of Wade's bank account. Riley should make an offer for what Wade is worth and if he doesn't accept, trade him.

I respect Wade a lot for making those monetary sacrifices to win, but that was his choice and obviously it paid off for him. He could have always did what Melo did... take the money and play on a shitty team. I don't think Wade would go back in time and change his decision.

JimmyMcAdocious
06-01-2015, 10:50 PM
What team is going to offer Wade that he can hold leverage over Miami?

tbh, loyalty is one way street in professional sports.

r15mohd
06-01-2015, 11:39 PM
Wade opted in, so he'll get 16 mil this yr. next yr they go after KD and Wade will still get a pretty low contract...dunno why he's putting up the front, it's not as If anyone else will pay him heavily

JohnFreeman
06-01-2015, 11:45 PM
Arison will give him an ownership percentage

tomtucker
06-02-2015, 12:52 AM
get some doctors to check his knees first.......

midatlantic09
06-02-2015, 02:48 AM
I'd offer him a 2 yr/$25 million deal with the second year a player option. Dude's too old and banged up to command more.

redboy
06-02-2015, 03:30 AM
wade has so far been on every miami team that has won a championship and has been the face of the franchise since 10 years ago yet has never been the highest paid player on the heat

crazy how the nba works

Human Error
06-02-2015, 07:21 AM
Sign and trade with rondo and the mavs?
Backcourt of Rondo and Wade would be... not very good.

r15mohd
06-02-2015, 08:25 AM
Arison will give him an ownership percentage

doubt it...the Heat will do what they did with Zo, create a bogus position within the organization where he gets heavily paid for his years of work to help make up for lost funds.

aj1987
06-02-2015, 09:03 AM
wade has so far been on every miami team that has won a championship and has been the face of the franchise since 10 years ago yet has never been the highest paid player on the heat

crazy how the nba works
Absolutely. Dude gave up $6M last season. ~$4M over 4 years during the big 3 era. Wasted 2 years of his PEAK on garbage ass teams.

$45M over 3 seasons is not a whole lot of money. Especially considering the salary cap bump which is coming soon. Dragic is not a max player and neither is Whiteside. Just pay him the money.

Mawly-G
06-02-2015, 09:12 AM
this.

I do think the best decision is to give Wade what he wants because he definitely deserves it. He gave up his money during the championship years and now that he's in the ladder part of his career, he's basically just asking for his money back and rightfully so.
Spot on.

Riley needs to break bread.

Papaya Petee
06-02-2015, 09:13 AM
Absolutely. Dude gave up $6M last season. ~$4M over 4 years during the big 3 era. Wasted 2 years of his PEAK on garbage ass teams.

$45M over 3 seasons is not a whole lot of money. Especially considering the salary cap bump which is coming soon. Dragic is not a max player and neither is Whiteside. Just pay him the money.

Whole situation is disgusting to me.
Wades rookie year he makes the Heat relevant again and even win a playoffs series after the team was 23-59 the season before.

Then next year he gets Shaq and was one injury away from an NBA Finals appearance as a 2nd year player.

3rd year he drags his team to an NBA Title makes Riley relevant again.

Then from 2006-2010 he was carrying scrubs carrying them to the playoffs where he simply didn't have enough help (07-08 is a different story.)

Then he takes a paycut and recruits LeBron and Bosh to Miami to make 4 straight Finals Appeareances and 2 titles, making Miami THE team in the NBA for 4 straight seasons.

Then he takes ANOTHER paycut in order to keep LeBron, that doesn't happen but instead it allows them to keep Bosh.

Now Riley won't pay Wade his dues because he wants to resign Dragic and Whiteside, players CLEARLY worse than D-Wade.

Wade was never the highest paid player on the Heat, has been the face of the franchise since 2003, won 3 titles with Miami, making them relevant. Lets face it , Wade made Riley relevant again, not the other way around. And now, especially with the salary cap increasing, Riley is questioning giving Wade the due he deserves?

Disgusting. From pouting like a bitch from LeBrons departure, to this, Riley is losing my respect every single day.

Haymaker
06-02-2015, 09:20 AM
Apparently Riley wants Wade to opt him because he wants to re-sign both Dragic and Whiteside aaaaaand then wait for Durant to become a FA and try to lure him him. Pipe dreams. :oldlol:

Mawly-G
06-02-2015, 09:36 AM
Apparently Riley wants Wade to opt him because he wants to re-sign both Dragic and Whiteside aaaaaand then wait for Durant to become a FA and try to lure him him. Pipe dreams. :oldlol:
No chance that Durant goes to Miami. Dude will either stay loyal to OKC, or go back home to DC. Only two possible destinations for KD in 2016, in my opinion.

But I understand the need for Riley and the Heat to at least give it a shot. Lord knows everybody else will...

r15mohd
06-02-2015, 10:07 AM

I know you're a Wade-stan, but you don't have to lie about the facts...Wade DID NOT lose 4mil during the years 2010-2014, he was paid on average $300-400k less than Lebron and Bosh. so as much as you whine n b!tch over him being "underpaid", he was very much within reason to their contracts

2010-11 - Wade got 300k less
2011-12 - Wade got 331.5k less
2012-13 - Wade got 363k less
2013-14 - Wade got 394.5k less

Total over the 4 years are $1.389 mil. :rolleyes:

as for the salary cap bump, that doesn't mean everyone's contract should be upped in the same percentage as to the increase, that would be stupid. the negotiations made on the increase of the cap is primarily to prevent the SUPERSTARS from taking pay cuts anymore...guys like Lebron, KD, etc.

if you're a B-rate player, you should get B-rate money...the A-rate players are those who really win-out on the cap increase as their salaries can be paid at 30-40mil a season now.

and as for not paying Dragic/Whiteside...none will get a max, but they will be paid more than Wade, sans Whiteside. he's younger, and less injury-prone and not on the decline (something you fail to accept). the whole intention for Wade to opt in this year and be dealt the scraps next year is to lure a superstar player in KD, and be able to keep Dragic Bosh and Whiteside as foundation alongside him. Wade will get his money like Zo did when he retires...the Heat take care of theirs (if you haven't noticed), but it's not always through player contracts. Zo and Tim Hardaway are proof to this. if you were a Heat fan, rather than a Wade stan, you'd realize this.

what I don't think you understand is if you pay Wade heavily, you lose all hopes in landing big names and risk guys like Dragic/Whiteside leaving when their contract expires next summer. it becomes the same situation as the Lakers where no big names want to play next to Kobe because he eats too much cap space for the team to be relevant, and the organization is choosing to pay a player on decline. the available talent will choose to go elsewhere rather than Miami because the chances in winning are better.

if Wade bites to Riley's plans, which reports says he has (thank GOD)...the Heat can certainly be title contenders with the ability to sign a huge name next season and Wade get a mediocre deal, but certainly retributions once he retires and in the front office of the Heat organization.

comes down to your wants tho...either you're selfish and want just Wade to prosper because he's owed :rolleyes: or you want the Heat to be title contenders. for me...bring me more rings. if you remain loyal to the Heat, Riley/Arison will be loyal to you on the back-end of it all.

r15mohd
06-02-2015, 10:14 AM

signing the Big 3 in 2010 was a pipe dream too....if there's an exec that can make it happen, all bets are on Riley to do accomplish this. he's swinging for the fences and has one of the best shots to make it happen.

the Heat will have one of the emptier payrolls to make the pitch to KD that more enticing, plus the no state tax benefit and warm/lovely SouthFL :D Bosh, McBob and Ennis are the only ones on contract come next summer. and surely if Riley can warm over KD...Dragic, Whiteseide and Wade will all buy into Riley's mastermind plan at another title run in taking a bit less than what they can get singularly elsewhere.

make it happen Rile's! :cheers:

aj1987
06-02-2015, 11:18 AM
I know you're a Wade-stan, but you don't have to lie about the facts...Wade DID NOT lose 4mil during the years 2010-2014, he was paid on average $300-400k less than Lebron and Bosh. so as much as you whine n b!tch over him being "underpaid", he was very much within reason to their contracts

2010-11 - Wade got 300k less
2011-12 - Wade got 331.5k less
2012-13 - Wade got 363k less
2013-14 - Wade got 394.5k less

Total over the 4 years are $1.389 mil. :rolleyes:
Maybe be I'm a Wade stan, but at least I don't jump teams like you LeBron turds. '~' means around. Not an exact figure. I didn't know the exact number, so I put that in there. His contract was $2.5M less than LeBron's and Bosh's.

Why do you keep ignoring the $6M that he gave up last season? :rolleyes:

as for the salary cap bump, that doesn't mean everyone's contract should be upped in the same percentage as to the increase, that would be stupid. the negotiations made on the increase of the cap is primarily to prevent the SUPERSTARS from taking pay cuts anymore...guys like Lebron, KD, etc.
Wade is not getting a bump, dumb ****. He's getting what he DESERVES and what he's WORTH.

if you're a B-rate player, you should get B-rate money...the A-rate players are those who really win-out on the cap increase as their salaries can be paid at 30-40mil a season now.
Nobody is saying Wade should get the max. Literally no one. $12M-$15M.

You just don't get it, do you? :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

ISHGoat
06-02-2015, 11:43 AM
12-15m a year for wade would be a terrible for the heat franchise at this point of wade's career.

cant Mr Arison do something for Wade off the books? Give him a piece of carnival cruise or something? Or is that illgeal while he is a player? Whats stopping them from having a handshake verbal agreement at one of their homes?

r15mohd
06-02-2015, 11:47 AM
Maybe be I'm a Wade stan, but at least I don't jump teams like you LeBron turds. '~' means around. Not an exact figure. I didn't know the exact number, so I put that in there. His contract was $2.5M less than LeBron's and Bosh's.

who's jumping teams...you're the one player chasing here, you could care less if the Heat succeed so long as Wade gets paid. all you ever do is label me a Bran-chaser, when you're in the same threads defending Lebron, as well. stop the gimmick, you're only making yourself look like an a$$ here :rolleyes:

Why do you keep ignoring the $6M that he gave up last season? :rolleyes:

not ignoring it...I just don't have an issue with him "giving it up" for what was intended during last summer. it works in my favor as a team-first fan, as we tried desperately to retain Lebron but lucked out. it gave us our best shot at making the Finals again so I'm not mad at him opting out to give us a reason to continued Final's runs.

and if Wade was so money-conscious, like you want him to be, he WOULD NOT of inked that deal for the 2yrs he did last summer either, and went elsewhere for a max deal. he was one of the last pieces to the puzzle...Bosh, Anderson, Deng, McBob had all gotten there contracts in place, and Wade was the remaining piece. again, he sacrificed to allow these signings to make us relevant...although I would of personally tanked, however good came from it. Dragic trade, Whiteside emergence, etc.

Wade is not getting a bump, dumb ****. He's getting what he DESERVES and what he's WORTH.

see above...if he wants what he deserves, he WOULD NOT agree to the terms last season. he is a team first player, unlike your stanning self. he's committing to the team moving forward and contending.

same way he did in 2006/2007 when he bought in to the garbage years for a huge summer 2010 and the same we he did last summer to field an OK squad, and now the same way he'll do for next summer to try and lure KD.

Nobody is saying Wade should get the max. Literally no one. $12M-$15M.

stfu...you just said a couple days ago that you hope he gets a max deal to shun the likes of me...all personal wants and not team first. gtfoh! :facepalm

You just don't get it, do you? :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

and I do get it...you feel Wade should be rewarded heavily the next 3-4yrs because he's sacrificed. shit, hasn't his sacrifice paid off some? i mean 4 finals and 2 titles for a $1.5mil sacrifice :confusedshrug:

he sacrificed, we get it...he's never paid the #1 earner, we get it...but it's not all going unscathed. he'll get his, you player-only stans don't realize this from a Heat perspective but it is exactly what will happen with Wade's situation, and will be so much more beneficial to remain relevant in title contentions and chasing the bigger names next summer than immediately assuring Wade gets his with a huge contract.

go be a Kobe fan with that mentality in getting huge rewards now and see how that works out. the Lakers have NO shot of getting huge names all due to stupid money passed to undeserving players. the Heat's front office has this perfectly set up, and why we are a GREAT team...sacrifice now for the betterment of the team and title contention, and we'll assure you your efforts aren't put to shame later on.

with all he's done you can eventually expect Wade sitting courtside once retired in a well-tailored suit next to Zo as he's an exec for the Heat be paid the repayments to his player contract losses...and you can also expect a Wade statue for you to nut over in front the AA Arena. a win-win for both you to nut over the statue and Wade to get his funds.

r15mohd
06-02-2015, 11:50 AM
12-15m a year for wade would be a terrible for the heat franchise at this point of wade's career.

cant Mr Arison do something for Wade off the books? Give him a piece of carnival cruise or something? Or is that illgeal while he is a player? Whats stopping them from having a handshake verbal agreement at one of their homes?

see above...he's not going to get 12-15 mil, it will hurt the Heat heavily next summer. only a Wade-stan wants this...the Heat will get their way, and Wade will get his on the back end like Zo. no need to do anything under the books for Wade to keep him happy. he has Riley, and a supporting Heat organization from top-to-bottom. he sacrifices, and so will the Heat when he retires by creating a heavily paid position for him.

ISHGoat
06-02-2015, 11:54 AM
see above...he's not going to get 12-15 mil, it will hurt the Heat heavily next summer. only a Wade-stan wants this...the Heat will get their way, and Wade will get his on the back end like Zo. no need to do anything under the books for Wade to keep him happy. he has Riley, and a supporting Heat organization from top-to-bottom. he sacrifices, and so will the Heat when he retires by creating a heavily paid position for him.

yeah, that was my understanding too. before these events, it was pretty much a given that wade would stick around the organization and keep collecting checks, so what warrants the sudden spazzing out by wade?

aj1987
06-02-2015, 11:55 AM
who's jumping teams...you're the one player chasing here, you could care less if the Heat succeed so long as Wade gets paid. all you ever do is label me a Bran-chaser, when you're in the same threads defending Lebron, as well. stop the gimmick, you're only making yourself look like an a$$ here :rolleyes:
You're a freaking LeBron stan. :roll:

As I said several times before, you only post about the Heat when you're either hating on Wade or sucking off LeBron.

stfu...you just said a couple days ago that you hope he gets a max deal to shun the likes of me...all personal wants and not team first. gtfoh! :facepalm
Only because you might kill yourself. Otherwise, I hope he gets something ~$12M-$15M.

and I do get it...you feel Wade should be rewarded heavily the next 3-4yrs because he's sacrificed. shit, hasn't his sacrifice paid off some? i mean 4 finals and 2 titles for a $1.5mil sacrifice :confusedshrug:
Lets ignore '09 and '10, right? Two years of his PEAK wasted.

I've been a HEAT fan longer than you and will be one when you're riding AD after LeBron retires. Seriously, you're dumber than a sack of shit.

1. Best player.
2. Leading scorer.
3. All-Star.
4. Borderline All-NBA player.

Not worth $12M-$15M doe. ****ing moron.

r15mohd
06-02-2015, 11:59 AM
yeah, that was my understanding too. before these events, it was pretty much a given that wade would stick around the organization and keep collecting checks, so what warrants the sudden spazzing out by wade?

cap increase...i don't think he, nor his agent, understands the reasoning behind the increase coming. of course anyone would loathe at the potential increase, but just because it increases, doesnt mean his worth increases along with it. the superstars get the bulk of that...plain and simple. B-rate players will remain the same and be paid the same, and only those dumb-founded organizations will overpay them because they have the means to do so, and try to be somewhat relevant.

Riley is behind our organization and will ensure Wade get's his, but it won't be until he's retired.

r15mohd
06-02-2015, 12:15 PM
You're a freaking LeBron stan. :roll:

As I said several times before, you only post about the Heat when you're either hating on Wade or sucking off LeBron.

more falisfied info...pull up my history, only time I've been negative on the Heat is due to stupid contracts made. Bosh was one, but was desperation and loyalty based....Wade seeking heavily contracts is another, all loyalty based.

keep that mindset up though...you're the only one losing sleep over it, well maybe you and Dresta because he just fails to acknowledge Lebron being beneficial to the Miami Heat at any point during his tenure. even went as far as to say he rather how this team looks the past year, than a title contending Miami Heat wit Lebron.

both of you must be Hialeah neighbors :lol :lol :lol

Only because you might kill yourself. Otherwise, I hope he gets something ~$12M-$15M.

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: you;'re the only one emotion driven here over Wade, you'd cream your pants if Wade was paid, all because you're nothing but a stan!

Lets ignore '09 and '10, right? Two years of his PEAK wasted.

how's it wasted when imeediately after he's apart of the duo leading the Heat to the Finals? and then for 4 straight years? you don't beleive in sacrificing do you, do you really feel things would be better for the Heat had he been paid heavily and us missing out on landing Lebron and Bosh?

well i;m sure you do, because Wade gets paid and that's all you care for. who cares about team building once your fav player is getting his. smh, such a moron :facepalm

I've been a HEAT fan longer than you and will be one when you're riding AD after LeBron retires. Seriously, you're dumber than a sack of shit.

1. Best player.
2. Leading scorer.
3. All-Star.
4. Borderline All-NBA player.

Not worth $12M-$15M doe. ****ing moron.

shit...i'm riding AD now to come to the Heat if we can't land KD next year :D gladly give them a trade involving Whiteside and Wade for him too!!! you know why...we become a more title-contentious team than with what we have, and a team-first fan will grasp that anyday before paying out a declining player, as you suggest

as for all those leading things for Wade this year...congrats, he was leading in everything with a team missing the playoff's, injured players, etc. find a pole and hang your hat since you're so proud of the accomplishment,

as for all-stars, he has a billion people backing him in China with the Li-Ning deal. it's not surprising, though not undeserving either...however not starter level IMO. and furthermore, you know there were 4-all-stars from the Hawks this season too, and look how mediocre they played out their playoff year. wtf is all-star really mean to you, do you go ape-shit when Wade makes the team as the Kobe stans do when they see Kobe block lebron on the gifs? :rolleyes:

and stfu about all-nba...he had no chance in making it as all-nba player this year, nor is he bordeline to the notion, either. and unless he finds some magic-dust to revive his youth, the gap is just going to increase

aj1987
06-02-2015, 12:30 PM
more falisfied info...pull up my history, only time I've been negative on the Heat is due to stupid contracts made. Bosh was one, but was desperation and loyalty based....Wade seeking heavily contracts is another, all loyalty based.

keep that mindset up though...you're the only one losing sleep over it, well maybe you and Dresta because he just fails to acknowledge Lebron being beneficial to the Miami Heat at any point during his tenure. even went as far as to say he rather how this team looks the past year, than a title contending Miami Heat wit Lebron.
That denial doe. :oldlol:

you;'re the only one emotion driven here over Wade, you'd cream your pants if Wade was paid, all because you're nothing but a stan!
I'm saying what Wade is WORTH, peanut brain. That's basically the money a player of his calibre deserves. I would be happy if he signs for the vet min and Riley signs a superstar. However, he wants the money and that's what he's worth. How hard is that to understand? :facepalm

how's it wasted when imeediately after he's apart of the duo leading the Heat to the Finals? and then for 4 straight years? you don't beleive in sacrificing do you, do you really feel things would be better for the Heat had he been paid heavily and us missing out on landing Lebron and Bosh?
:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Signing absolutely garbage ass players to retarded contracts. Story of the Heat during '09 and '10. You might not remember that since your were watching the Cav's those seasons.

as for all those leading things for Wade this year...congrats, he was leading in everything with a team missing the playoff's, injured players, etc. find a pole and hang your hat since you're so proud of the accomplishment,
Missed the PO's because of Bosh being out, Dragic not being with the Heat till late Feb, Whiteside being a "rookie", Chalmers playing like shit, McBob's injury, etc. etc.. LeTurd's like you will blame Wade though.

and stfu about all-nba...he had no chance in making it as all-nba player this year, nor is he bordeline to the notion, either. and unless he finds some magic-dust to revive his youth, the gap is just going to increase
You're the idiot who said DeRozan was better than Wade this season... :roll: :roll: :roll:

Whatever helps you sleep better at night, LeBron *** guzzler. You have the basketball IQ or a mentally challenged chipmunk. :cheers:

ArbitraryWater
06-02-2015, 12:36 PM
aj your act is so tiresome.. everyone that bothers you "LMAOO YOU'RE A LEBRON CUMGUZZLER LOL YOU ONLY SUCK OFF LEBRON GTFOH KID :roll: :roll: :roll: "

you melting down even when you posting smileys.

aj1987
06-02-2015, 12:40 PM
aj your act is so tiresome.. everyone that bothers you "LMAOO YOU'RE A LEBRON CUMGUZZLER LOL YOU ONLY SUCK OFF LEBRON GTFOH KID :roll: :roll: :roll: "

you melting down even when you posting smileys.
39 posts a day over 1 and a half years. :facepalm

Aren't you a Mavericks, Cavalier's, Ex-Heat, etc. etc. "fan"? :roll:

DukeDelonte13
06-02-2015, 12:41 PM
Love how people ridicule the lakers for giving Kobe that contract and are now pouring on Riley for not doing the same thing for Wade.

Who knows how much the Heat offered and how much Wade wants anyways.

aj1987
06-02-2015, 12:43 PM
Love how people ridicule the lakers for giving Kobe that contract and are now pouring on Riley for not doing the same thing for Wade.

Who knows how much the Heat offered and how much Wade wants anyways.
Wade wants 3 years $45M. Kobe's was 2 years $49M.

DukeDelonte13
06-02-2015, 01:19 PM
Wade wants 3 years $45M. Kobe's was 2 years $49M.

i'm aware of the differences but is that 3 year and 45 million def. what wade wants?

aj1987
06-02-2015, 02:37 PM
i'm aware of the differences but is that 3 year and 45 million def. what wade wants?
That's what people are saying. He didn't come out and say that he wants $45M over 3 years.

the_troof
06-02-2015, 02:40 PM
Wade is all kinds of awful :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

mistergreens
06-02-2015, 02:43 PM

That's what Michael Wallace of ESPN was reporting on the radio.

ImKobe
06-02-2015, 02:46 PM
Like SAS said, it depends on if they had promised to Wade that he would get paid after he took a cut last season, otherwise they shouldn't give in because of his durability.

Wade is going to be a Heat lifer, unless he takes a HUGE paycut to join Lebron in Cleveland. Riles ain't stupid, he wouldn't let Wade walk.