PDA

View Full Version : Mario Hezonja will be a star in this league.

Shade8780
06-01-2015, 04:41 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d4vqiqSMOY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9R05d01sRE

When people hear this guy's name and see what he looks like, most would think "soft Euro kid who'll probably bust", amiright?

That thought's false. Very false. This man is a 6'8" 20-year-old small forward playing for one of the best teams in Europe, FC Barcelona, in a league much stronger than NCAA Division I.

He already has a wet three-point shot for NBA standards, is a very athletic player with a great vertical and quickness/speed, and has the potential to become a good defender at the 2 and 3. With his size and length, he will already be able to cause trouble in passing lanes, so with some development, he can become a top two-way player. Hezonja can see the floor well for someone his size and handle the ball like a PG, at times bringing the ball up the floor for Barcelona. His ability to slash and fight through contact will serve him well in the NBA, and with his athleticism, we will see some very fun plays I think.

My favourite thing about Hezonja though is the intagibles. This guy carries himself like a star. He acts like a young Kobe or LeBron and has that competitive fire and selfishness that can sometimes boil over and send red flags flying over his attitude. Mario will adapt in this league like no other, and become one of the best European players we've seen along with fellow Croatian, Drazen Petrovic, and reach All-Star level.

You just wait.

NBAplayoffs2001
06-01-2015, 04:43 PM
I like him. Might be the best athlete in the draft.

outbreak
06-01-2015, 04:48 PM
Interviews will be a big part in where he lands. He is rumored to be a headcase and bad locker room guy. If those are bs though I'd like his skillset in orlando

NBAplayoffs2001
06-01-2015, 04:49 PM
Interviews will be a big part in where he lands. He is rumored to be a headcase and bad locker room guy. If those are bs though I'd like his skillset in orlando

Hezonja or Winslow if they are at #5?

Shade8780
06-01-2015, 04:50 PM
Maybe. But you can see where he's coming from at times. For one of his games, ten NBA scouts flew over to see him, and for some odd reason, the coach decided to sit him out for the whole game.

I also heard there was a lot of team politics going on during the season.

Shade8780
06-01-2015, 04:56 PM
Hezonja or Winslow if they are at #5?
I think Hezonja's a better talent than Winslow.

Nash
06-01-2015, 04:57 PM
that first mixtape was sick. dude looks like a #1 pick. Super athlete, crazy range on that shot.

NBAplayoffs2001
06-01-2015, 04:58 PM
I think Hezonja's a better talent than Winslow.

I think Winslow is a safer bet. To me though Winslow is the type of guy who will do whatever it takes to win and listen to the coach. He will be that glue guy who rebounds a lot, plays elite defense, and shoots when he is wide open. Not forcing anything.

But something about the way Hezonja plays again far more elite talent impresses me. His 3 point shot is very smooth too.

PJR
06-01-2015, 04:58 PM
Give me Devin Booker or Kelly Oubre over this weak euro.

outbreak
06-01-2015, 05:01 PM
Maybe. But you can see where he's coming from at times. For one of his games, ten NBA scouts flew over to see him, and for some odd reason, the coach decided to sit him out for the whole game.

Yeah that's why I think interviews and work outs will be big. No one knows the situation he's been in well so maybe it's justified, maybe it isn't.

At 5 for Orlando I can't choose between Mario, Porzingis and Winslow. I probably prefer Hezonja or Porzingis over Winslow because I think both of them have a better shot at being a star scorer (which we will need if we want to be more than a 7th/8th seed every year) but Winslow looks to be a safe all round pick if they go that way. This draft has a lot of guys in the 5-10ish range that look intriguing. Guess time will tell if it's a deep draft or not but it looks that way at the moment.

outbreak
06-01-2015, 05:03 PM
I think Winslow is a safer bet. To me though Winslow is the type of guy who will do whatever it takes to win and listen to the coach. He will be that glue guy who rebounds a lot, plays elite defense, and shoots when he is wide open. Not forcing anything.

But something about the way Hezonja plays again far more elite talent impresses me. His 3 point shot is very smooth too.
That's how I see him too, the problem Orlando has from my perspective is we already have a roster that is full of guys like that but I don't think we have anyone who's a go to scorer type player. At some point we need to swing for the fences and take a risky pick. Don't get me wrong though I'd be happy with Winslow too but he just seems the safer but less pay off option.

Fallen Angel
06-01-2015, 05:04 PM
Have you even watched Oubre? I'm like so serious because I'm 100% you've never watched him play and just picked some random name you remember from the draft.

RRR3
06-01-2015, 06:03 PM
Idk man I'd like Heat to take Hezonja this year. Only seen highlights, but his athleticism is crazy from what I saw. I think he is a good shooter and plays the 3 too, which is also helpful for Miami.

Ca$H
06-01-2015, 06:12 PM
the next Carlos Delfino.

kurple
06-01-2015, 06:25 PM
Hezonja will bust hard. People and himself expect him to be a star, but he will be limited to a 3pt shooter

He could be really good at that if he accept his role. But i aint touching him in the top10

i too would take Oubre and Booker over him

plowking
06-01-2015, 06:30 PM

Why?

Booker is a smaller, less athletic, less talented and less crafty version of Hezonja.

With Hezonja you get a better, more athletic, less streaky version of Gallinari.

Cocaine80s
06-01-2015, 07:01 PM
Is he really 6'8?

he looks about 6'5 to me

Alamо
06-01-2015, 07:14 PM
Hezonja will bust hard. People and himself expect him to be a star, but he will be limited to a 3pt shooter

He could be really good at that if he accept his role. But i aint touching him in the top10

I would say that Hezonja will be a bust, but he will most likely get drafted 8th probably. Which is right where he belongs. I'd easily take Winslow at the SF position over him.

longtime lurker
06-01-2015, 07:29 PM
How's his handles?

plowking
06-01-2015, 07:35 PM

Both Booker and Oubre are less multi faceted than Hezonja, but Mario will be the one that busts? :oldlol:

Booker and Hezonja both have great shots, but at least Mario has the athleticism and ability to drive if that isn't falling. Booker isn't anywhere near as athletic.

Fallen Angel
06-01-2015, 07:39 PM
He's 6'8"
Has a quick first step
Runs, dunks, and glides like Westbrook
Shoots 3s
Hard nosed player

If I'm getting that at #5 I'd be ecstatic.

People who've watched Oubre know how passive he was on a Kansas team that could use a scorer, I'm not even talking Andrew Wiggins passive, he was worse. I hate to take dumb ISH phrases and use them but Oubre was birdfed a lot of his points, very very rarely was he assertive with scoring.

plowking
06-01-2015, 07:54 PM
If there is one thing people are saying about this guy, it is that he has that star attitude. He truly believes he will be great, and it helps he has all the physical tools and talent to go along with that kind of attitude.

alenleomessi
06-01-2015, 08:20 PM
he looked mediocre from what i saw in those barca-olympiakos games..
saric is better

#number6ix#
06-01-2015, 09:13 PM
Reminds me of Rudy Gay

Nastradamus
06-02-2015, 12:53 AM
Said it in the Porzingis thread, but I'll say it again here. Next James Harden.

FKAri
06-02-2015, 12:59 AM

James Harden is tremendously skilled.

Shade8780
06-02-2015, 08:33 AM
Idk man I'd like Heat to take Hezonja this year. Only seen highlights, but his athleticism is crazy from what I saw. I think he is a good shooter and plays the 3 too, which is also helpful for Miami.
No way does he fall to #10 lol.

kaktus14
06-02-2015, 08:49 AM
If there is one thing people are saying about this guy, it is that he has that star attitude. He truly believes he will be great, and it helps he has all the physical tools and talent to go along with that kind of attitude.
He has selfish,arrogant attitude,1 on 5,and this is team sport,also lot to learn especially on defense and he is too cocky to more or less listen,there is reason why his current coach doesnt like him.

He might end up individually good/great player but I seriously doubt his teams will ever be great or that he will lead someone to anything great, no matter where he plays,cancer like mentality and dont think he will ever learn to change that.

MELOgamaniac
06-02-2015, 08:50 AM
I think he is going to be that euro player that breaks the stereotype. We seen dirk be the only great euro big that shoots while others fail. Mario will be that great foriegn wing player, like Ginobli but better.

HylianNightmare
06-02-2015, 09:08 AM
I like him for the magic, riskier than Winslow but his ceiling intrigues me

kurple
06-02-2015, 10:47 AM
Why?

Booker is a smaller, less athletic, less talented and less crafty version of Hezonja.

With Hezonja you get a better, more athletic, less streaky version of Gallinari.
i've seen you make this comparison before and it stinks.. Hezonja doesnt play like Gallo at all. No playmaking, no getting to the FT line, no defense

Booker is a better shooter, better defender, and mover MUCH better without the ball.

Hezonja is like a taller JR Smith/Rudy Fernandez, while Booke to me seems like a slightly shorter Klay Thompson

kurple
06-02-2015, 10:49 AM
Both Booker and Oubre are less multi faceted than Hezonja, but Mario will be the one that busts? :oldlol:

Booker and Hezonja both have great shots, but at least Mario has the athleticism and ability to drive if that isn't falling. Booker isn't anywhere near as athletic.
does he really have the ability to drive?

He's a monster in the open court, but really shy of contact in halfcourt. And both Booker and Oubre seems to have quicker first steps and are better at attacking close-outs

Fallen Angel
06-02-2015, 10:49 AM
i've seen you make this comparison before and it stinks.. Hezonja doesnt play like Gallo at all. No playmaking, no getting to the FT line, no defense

Booker is a better shooter, better defender, and mover MUCH better without the ball.

Hezonja is like a taller JR Smith/Rudy Fernandez, while Booke to me seems like a slightly shorter Klay Thompson
I like that JR Smith comparison

Not really bad if you're getting either him or Booker, one has that mentality that he can explode for 30 any night while the other is your prototypical shooter SG

kurple
06-02-2015, 10:51 AM
do you even think before you post? Hardens biggest weapon is his ability to get to the FT line

Hezonjas IMO biggest problem is the fact that he never, ever gets to the FT line

Fallen Angel
06-02-2015, 10:52 AM
does he really have the ability to drive?

He's a monster in the open court, but really shy of contact in halfcourt. And both Booker and Oubre seems to have quicker first steps and are better at attacking close-outs
http://i.gyazo.com/bd62cc8bd692585947b9eb1634dcf1be.png

kurple
06-02-2015, 10:56 AM
the fact that you use DX videos to prove a point says something

i like their videos. but its their opinion

and i have watched more than enough of Mario, Devin and Kelly to have my own opinion

Eric Cartman
06-02-2015, 10:59 AM
Gotta side with kurple here.

Poor man's Rudy Fernandez.

kurple
06-02-2015, 11:00 AM
he averaged 0.18 FTA per game in the spanish league, as a 6'8 SG who is one of the most athletic players in the league

how is that even possible?

and how that isnt a red flag to everyone is minblowing to me

he thinks he's a superstar, but dont want to play like one.

Fallen Angel
06-02-2015, 11:01 AM
the fact that you use DX videos to prove a point says something

i like their videos. but its their opinion

and i have watched more than enough of Mario, Devin and Kelly to have my own opinion
I don't go to DX unless it's for international prospects.

I don't have access to the film they have of player's in-season and FIBA games.

I have the complete opposite opinion watching Mario, he's gonna make a really good slasher. He has a quick first step and explodes off the ground like Russell Westbrook. I think his best bet is playing a 6'8" SG where he has a size advantage over defenders.

Fallen Angel
06-02-2015, 11:05 AM
he averaged 0.18 FTA per game in the spanish league, as a 6'8 SG who is one of the most athletic players in the league

Plenty of factors can account to that.

How refs call fouls oversees, how the Spanish League defends the drive, how Mario attacks the rim.

I've watched Mario and I know he can explode off the drive and get to the rim, then you look at the DX statistics and see he's 2nd in 2 point FG% for wings in the draft.

kurple
06-02-2015, 11:13 AM
Plenty of factors can account to that.

How refs call fouls oversees, how the Spanish League defends the drive, how Mario attacks the rim.

I've watched Mario and I know he can explode off the drive and get to the rim, then you look at the DX statistics and see he's 2nd in 2 point FG% for wings in the draft.
thats probably because 70% of his 2pt attempts were fastbreak dunks

and its 0.18... i could understand if it was a bit higher, but 0.18 in over 30 games is mind blowing

Fallen Angel
06-02-2015, 11:19 AM
Here's a 22 point game vs. Real Madrid (18 points scored in 2nd half)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMCfX-yErI4

Will try to find more full game highlights

Rooster
06-02-2015, 11:21 AM
:wtf:

He's getting overrated here. Pau Gasol was already doing big things in Europe by his age. People say he's ridiculously athletic but that's against soft unfit and unathletic Euros competition. Definitely Not worth a lottery pick.

Fallen Angel
06-02-2015, 11:22 AM
8/8 shooting 3s (plenty NBA range)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKpHYuwEGaU

Fallen Angel
06-02-2015, 11:27 AM
17 year old Mario Hezonja scoring 26 points vs. Alicante

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqz5XmMrZLo

Shows pure shooting stroke

Fallen Angel
06-02-2015, 11:39 AM
Here's a good one for you:

13 points vs. Valencia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4C9DRTlCmA

Includes nice shooting stroke
Great line drive and finish
Technical Foul for no-call/Looks HIGHLY pissed/Either shows attitude problem or competitiveness
Runs great on the fastbreak, couldn't finish circus layup
Finishes layup over strong vertical defender

Fallen Angel
06-02-2015, 11:44 AM
12 points vs. Unicaja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4TpWUgtQuU

Makes off balance jumpshot fading out of bounds
Forces help from drives
Nice reverse touch layup after cutting to the rim

Fallen Angel
06-02-2015, 11:50 AM
He looks like a 6'8" J.R. Smith, which can be a good or bad thing depending on who you surround him with.

All I know is:

he's not going to Sacramento with Boogie
he wouldn't bone well in a dysfunctional Denver locker room
not sold that Reggie Jackson or Brandon Jennings are great guardmates with him
he's not going to Charlotte with Kemba and Lance

His problem is the attitude, you gotta pair him with the right environment to keep him focused on basketball and playing within a team.

SwishSquared
06-02-2015, 12:30 PM
Mario has really intrigued me based on his shooting, hops, and first step. He has the offensive talent to be a #3 option (even #2 if he maxes out), but he has some clear flaws, like kurple has pointed out.

This season, Hezonja played similarly to a taller JR Smith, although he's probably a better shooter at 20 than JR was. I think his super-low free throw rate can be partly attributed to the fact that he's a weak ballhandler, apart from straight-line drives. Barca's offense is also structured, so playing his role as a 3 point shooter and transition freak bought himself some PT as a young guy on a deep team (as opposed to driving to basket a bunch).

His ballhandling and focus must improve if he'll be a star, though. When he gets enough touches on offense, he has shown he can play pretty good defense. Problem is when he feels left out on offense, his D isn't great. Not to say if he feels involved on O that he'll be a good NBA defender. He has the physical talent to not hurt his squad on that end of the floor, though.

He really needs to be a on a team that can be patient with him and coach him up. I thought the 76ers would have been a great fit had either the LAL or MIA pick conveyed this year.

Fallen Angel
06-02-2015, 12:42 PM
From what I've watched Mario has just as good of a case as any player in this draft as the best pure shooter which is attractive by the fact he's 6'8", then you add his freakish athleticism in transition and defensive potential to the mix and you've got one heck of a SG.

He'll only be a bust if brought in an unstable environment with no direction or leadership.

wally_world
06-02-2015, 12:50 PM
slightly bigger/stronger Rudy Fernendez

SpanishACB
06-02-2015, 03:38 PM
slightly bigger/stronger Rudy Fernendez

I'd say that's a pretty big deal, considering age

fandarko
06-02-2015, 04:49 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d4vqiqSMOY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9R05d01sRE

This man is a 6'8" 20-year-old small forward playing for one of the best teams in Europe, FC Barcelona, in a league much stronger than NCAA Division I.

You just wait.

Hahaha, NCAA Division I is weaker than the Spanish second division.

Alamо
06-02-2015, 04:51 PM
Will be a very good role player at best

fandarko
06-02-2015, 05:03 PM

If given 30 minutes, Hezonja will average 20 in the Euroleague.

Oubre or Booker would struggle to get playing time.

fandarko
06-02-2015, 05:05 PM
I think he is going to be that euro player that breaks the stereotype. We seen dirk be the only great euro big that shoots while others fail. Mario will be that great foriegn wing player, like Ginobli but better.

Hezonja's not that crafty, lacks handle and midrange game.

Can't touch Ginobili.

fandarko
06-02-2015, 05:06 PM

Good comparison. He's bigger than Rudy, but less crafty.

FKAri
06-02-2015, 05:22 PM
Good comparison. He's bigger than Rudy, but less crafty.

Rudy Fernandez's ball handling was really holding him back in the NBA. He had the quicks, shooting and the passing but he couldn't create in iso's because of lack of ball handling. He would've been an all star if his handling matched up to his other skills.

Hezonja seems to have the same issue with ball handling but probably isn't half the passer Rudy is. On the plus side Hezonja's bigger so can probably become stronger than Rudy.

Maga_1
06-02-2015, 05:26 PM
Again, i'm going to leave this comparation here again.
More athletic Gordon Hayward with less skill to creat shots.

RonSwanson
06-02-2015, 10:36 PM
He's the first Euro player in recent years that actually has swagger. He played more like an American than Euro in that first highlight video

FKAri
06-02-2015, 11:42 PM
He's the first Euro player in recent years that actually has swagger. He played more like an American than Euro in that first highlight video

Every draft seems players have less and less swag every year. It's just a bunch of mumbling fake-humble socially awkward fuks. Thanks god for Westbrook.

plowking
06-03-2015, 12:02 AM
His ball handling is clearly his weak spot. Getting to the free throw line clearly correlates with that lack of ball handling skill.

He was a player I knew very little about not too long ago, but I actually took the time to watch him play, and some of you are being awful harsh considering the guy is still only 20. Euro's can improve, not just college players, especially when he is the same age as college players going into the draft this year. :oldlol:

His handle and array of moves is something that will definitely be molded more once he gets to the NBA. He has as good a base to start with as Paul George for example. He wasn't anything more special than Hezonja and he turned into a hell of a player.

kurple
06-04-2015, 10:30 AM
i guess you didnt see Nurkic talking smack to DMC and Marc Gasol

ralph_i_el
06-04-2015, 10:54 AM
JR Smith or a smarter Nick Young

Shade8780
06-17-2015, 11:16 AM
http://grantland.com/the-triangle/whos-that-guy-future-lottery-pick-mario-hezonja/

Is there one quote that explains everything? “Respect? No, I never had respect to anybody on a basketball court,” Hezonja said in 2014. “I heard about: ‘If they smell blood, you get eaten.’ I’m not like that. I don’t care. Whether it’s a veteran or a young player standing in front of me I always have the same goal. I want to run over everybody.”

“If I was in college I’d probably be the No. 1 pick,” Hezonja told Basketball Insiders in January. “I had an offer from Kentucky.”

One GM told Ford in May: “He’s crazy. But I think it’s a good crazy. The type of crazy confidence that elite players need. If he can keep that competitiveness under control and be patient, he’s got a good shot to be one of the two or three best players in this draft in five years. He has that ‘it’ factor that several guys ahead of him don’t.”

:applause:

Euroleague
06-17-2015, 04:19 PM
Is he really 6'8?

he looks about 6'5 to me

In case you were unaware idiot, they don't put the fake camera angle on games in Europe like they do in the NBA, to try to make the players look bigger than they actually are.

Which is why if you actually go to an NBA game you could see how small the guards really are, yet somehow all look big on TV.

Euroleague
06-17-2015, 04:23 PM
:wtf:

He's getting overrated here. Pau Gasol was already doing big things in Europe by his age. People say he's ridiculously athletic but that's against soft unfit and unathletic Euros competition. Definitely Not worth a lottery pick.

Hezonja is overrated in US just like all international players that NBA touts to go high in draft. It's called NBA fake hype and marketing.

But Pau Gasol was not doing jack shit in Europe at Hezonja's age.

STFU with all your lies. All you ever do here is LIE. Every post you make is a LIE.

Euroleague
06-17-2015, 04:24 PM
I'd say that's a pretty big deal, considering age

Except that Rudy is way better at defense and Rudy is way more athletic (like miles and miles more athletic).

Rooster
06-17-2015, 05:36 PM

After his first contract is done, he will lose that swagger and he probably want to go back to minor league just like Petrovic realizing he's too soft to really become an NBA superstar. Only Dirk has truly reach that level.

Shade8780
06-18-2015, 09:45 AM
After his first contract is done, he will lose that swagger and he probably want to go back to minor league just like Petrovic realizing he's too soft to really become an NBA superstar. Only Dirk has truly reach that level.
And you're basing this off what? Some Croatian guy from 20+ years ago?

ralph_i_el
06-18-2015, 10:06 AM
Except that Rudy is way better at defense and Rudy is way more athletic (like miles and miles more athletic).

maybe in terms of pure jumping ability....because rudy is built like a high schooler

ralph_i_el
06-18-2015, 10:07 AM

:wtf: Petrovic realized he'd never be a star, so he died in a car crash?

SpanishACB
06-18-2015, 11:10 AM

only team politics in action are no player is bigger than the club

sadly, Mario thinks he is, at such a young age, lots of potential for an attitude bust.

Angel Face
06-18-2015, 11:12 AM
Looks like a role player, borderline scrub. He looked good because of shitty competition in Europe.

FKAri
06-18-2015, 11:14 AM
Looks like a role player, borderline scrub. He looked good because of shitty competition in Europe.

MJ looked good cuz of shitty competition in the 90s.

I still dont know about his ball handling he`ll probably be a bigger Rudy

ArbitraryWater
06-18-2015, 11:40 AM
that first mixtape was sick. dude looks like a #1 pick. Super athlete, crazy range on that shot.

its gone :coleman:

nou1990
06-18-2015, 12:54 PM
he looks like a great shooter but only reason i wouldn't pick him before other top sf in draft would be he haven't played American system bball.

Euroleague
06-18-2015, 01:35 PM
maybe in terms of pure jumping ability....because rudy is built like a high schooler

Stop clowning around. Rudy is way above Hezonja in terms of athleticism. Try to keep this from becoming an outright troll fest please. Rooster trolling like crazy in the thread already is bad enough as it is.

Rooster
06-18-2015, 01:47 PM
And you're basing this off what? Some Croatian guy from 20+ years ago?

He was the first but there were so many of them. Rudy was lighting those slow unathletic and unfit Euros and came to the pros and he realized he was nothing more than a role player so he came back to the minor league.:oldlol:

Rooster
06-18-2015, 01:50 PM
:wtf: Petrovic realized he'd never be a star, so he died in a car crash?

He was gonna go back to minor league and sign with PAO but the car crash happen.

Euroleague
06-18-2015, 01:58 PM
He was gonna go back to minor league and sign with PAO but the car crash happen.

Yeah, because the "minor league" was going to pay him 3 times a higher salary than the NBA.

Funny, how the "minor league" always seems to pay a higher salary to NBA players, yet you call it a "minor league".

Minor league means you don't earn enough money to earn a living playing the sport and have to have a separate job to live on.

You might want to get a dictionary moron.

Euroleague
06-18-2015, 02:02 PM
He was the first but there were so many of them. Rudy was lighting those slow unathletic and unfit Euros and came to the pros and he realized he was nothing more than a role player so he came back to the minor league.:oldlol:

Rudy Fernandez points per game in Euroleague since leaving the NBA:

2012: 11.5 PPG

2013: 13.7 PPG

2014: 13.2 PPG

2015: 12.7 PPG

total: 13.1 PPG

Yeah, that is definitely "lighting it up"...............

:biggums: :biggums: :biggums: :biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

STFU

ISHGoat
06-18-2015, 02:06 PM

STFU

rudy fernandez career nba:
9.1ppg on 39.9%

rudy fernandez career euroleage (clock adjusted):
16.2 ppg on 43.3%

Charlie Sheen
06-18-2015, 02:10 PM

STFU

You're right. That's nowhere near the pace of #2 on this list

http://i.imgur.com/3co3SuQ.jpg

Euroleague
06-18-2015, 02:10 PM
rudy fernandez career nba:
9.1ppg on 39.9%

rudy fernandez career euroleage (clock adjusted):
16.2 ppg on 43.3%

Clock adjusted

:lol :oldlol: :roll:

He plays MORE MINUTES in Euroleague you POS.

There is truly no limit to the level of pathetic trolling some of you fools stoop to here.

Milbuck
06-18-2015, 02:12 PM

Wow. Spanoulis just dropped out of my top 50 all-time Euroleague players.

Euroleague
06-18-2015, 02:13 PM

And who ever said either of those was "lighting it up"? The ONLY dumb ass clown to say shit like that here is a retard like ROOSTER. The same kind of IDIOT LYING TROLL. That is MAKING SHIT UP.

The SAME WAY he makes ALL HIS POSTS UP.

They actually play DEFENSE in Euroleague. NBA never plays defense, not even in the NBA finals do you see an ounce of defense played ever. Something you freaking IDIOTS don't understand. Instead you LIE and claim every scrub ever "dominated" and "averaged 50 over there in that minor league".

You are a bunch of retarded dorks.

Rooster
06-18-2015, 02:15 PM

Anthony Parker was the front runner until he decided there was nothing more to prove in the minor league.:confusedshrug:

Euroleague
06-18-2015, 02:17 PM
Wow. Spanoulis just dropped out of my top 50 all-time Euroleague players.

Giannis averaged about 8 or 9 points in Greece's D-League. Guess you will have to drop him out of your top 100,000 players to ever pick up a basketball then.

Shade8780
06-18-2015, 08:21 PM
Wow, so ignorant :facepalm

Euroleague teams could wipe the floor with any NCAA D1 team.

Shade8780
06-18-2015, 08:27 PM
Rudy was picked 24th overall in the 2007 Draft, despite averaging 15.8 PPG the season before he was drafted.

Hezonja is going to be a top 10 pick, despite averaging 6.1 PPG this season.

If you can't see the difference between Rudy and Hezonja's game and potential, then GTFO. One was destined for role player status, another is destined for All-Star status.

Rooster
06-18-2015, 08:40 PM
Rudy was picked 24th overall in the 2007 Draft, despite averaging 15.8 PPG the season before he was drafted.

Hezonja is going to be a top 10 pick, despite averaging 6.1 PPG this season.

If you can't see the difference between Rudy and Hezonja's game and potential, then GTFO. One was destined for role player status, another is destined for All-Star status.

How many Euros got pick on the lottery and faded from obscurity:confusedshrug:

I hope you're right that he is destine to be an All Star because minor league status does not really reflect potential.:rolleyes:

If he prove his game against the pros then I will give his due props.:applause:

Euroleague
06-18-2015, 08:46 PM
How many Euros got pick on the lottery and faded from obscurity:confusedshrug:

I hope you're right that he is destine to be an All Star because minor league status does not really reflect potential.:rolleyes:

If he prove his game against the pros then I will give his due props.:applause:

Your posts make no sense at all. Because based on what we saw from the two teams in the NBA Finals, the NBA is the "minor league".

Neither one of those teams would win Euroleague and the Cavs would not even beat a team like Efes.

paintingshade
06-19-2015, 01:00 AM
Your posts make no sense at all. Because based on what we saw from the two teams in the NBA Finals, the NBA is the "minor league".

Neither one of those teams would win Euroleague and the Cavs would not even beat a team like Efes.

:bowdown: goat

Fallen Angel
06-19-2015, 03:02 PM
http://i.gyazo.com/fc25cbc65b9a62291cff466e695d6869.png

Don't know where to find the actual game stats

vix
06-19-2015, 03:50 PM
http://www.acb.com/fichas/LACB59329.php

Fallen Angel
06-19-2015, 03:59 PM
Basically went toe to toe with Rudy Fernandez statistically.

Your thoughts Euroleague?

Shade8780
06-19-2015, 05:05 PM
Hezonja already a better player than Rudy :roll:

Euroleague
06-19-2015, 05:23 PM
Hezonja already a better player than Rudy :roll:

I like Hezonja a lot, and he has really good portential. Mainly I like him because he is a pure shooter.

But at the moment, Rudy is better than he is by miles.

NOT EVEN REMOTELY CLOSE.

Hezonja would get ZERO playing time on Rudy's team.

Euroleague
06-19-2015, 05:24 PM
Basically went toe to toe with Rudy Fernandez statistically.

Your thoughts Euroleague?

My thoughts are they don't play the same position. And that you are a moron if you think Hezonja (with very good talent and potential without a doubt) is anything close to the level of player of Rudy in the current time.

Shade8780
07-04-2015, 03:04 PM
Hit the game winner in his first Summer League game :applause:

Shade8780
07-04-2015, 03:33 PM
http://i.imgur.com/uqI9M7N.gif

Euroleague
07-04-2015, 04:44 PM
What the hell is a player like Hezonja doing in the freaking summer league?

I am starting to really believe all the reports out there that have been saying that this guy is retarded.

HylianNightmare
07-04-2015, 05:22 PM
I believe

midatlantic09
07-04-2015, 05:26 PM

I am starting to really believe all the reports out there that have been saying that this guy is retarded.

Why wouldn't he be in the summer league?

kunk75
07-04-2015, 05:48 PM
starting to believe euroleague is retarded

jamal99
07-04-2015, 06:05 PM

I really don't see the reason for him not to play. He's not a proven player yet...

outbreak
07-04-2015, 06:32 PM

You never seem to understand how the real world works. He needs to get adjusted to the coaching staff and his team mates and settle in to the league.

Euroleague
07-04-2015, 06:41 PM
Why wouldn't he be in the summer league?

If he is stupid enough to play in summer league, then the reports about him being a head case are probably also true.

TemporaMutantur
07-04-2015, 08:15 PM
If he is stupid enough to play in summer league, then the reports about him being a head case are probably also true.

I don't understand your line of reasoning and I believe most people here are probably just as befuddled.

So elaborate how you find a rookie in the NBA a head case for playing something most 1st and 2nd year NBA players do. (as well as D-leaguers)

I understand he's played a bit in FC Barcelona, but this is a whole new beast. It's nice to ease yourself in.

Plus, I'm happy he's playing because I think the kid is going to be great. (and he's already demonstrating that)